• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"O-oh...you're that kid from class. You left the note?... How did you get it into my pocket?" Seria asks, seeming a bit confused.
Arthur smiled and was about to answer when he frowned. "Well...I'll tell you...but you need to get rid of your follower there." He said pointing to the other in the hall. "I didn't ask for you to bring a friend." He shrugged.

@Otakubeats

Lumina said:
y9RzGbL.png

korra-smile-gif.gif

Who would have thought that out of all the people she could have run into today, it would have been the same boy that literally tripped and fell over her not a little while back. Honestly she had expected to never see him again, but apparently fate had other plans. Iris noticed that his attitude hadn't changed since their last brief interaction. It had been cut short for some reason or another, but they hadn't even exchanged names before they had went their separate ways. So he really was the last person that Iris expected to see.

"Sorry for running into you, I must not have been watching where I was going. Though I suppose I could say it's nice to see you again." Iris apologized, unable to help herself from chuckling as her words finished. It's not like their first encounter had been a bad one, and she hadn't really met too many people since she transferred to FHS, so a part of her had been wondering if they would ever meet again. His demeanor intrigued her a bit, making her curious about why he was so... gruff? Grumpy? One of those, she supposed.

no slide
no slide no slide
Duncan simply found himself staring at the girl before him. Her facial expressions intrigued him, and her words somewhat aggravated him. The first time he had encountered her, she wasn't exactly the brightest sun in the sky. However, he wasn't so easily dealt with either. Which in some sort of manner, cleared his conscience to somehow respectably attempt to talk to the girl.

"Nice....to....you too?"

Rubbing at the back of his neck with his right hand, he allowed for his gaze to trail simultaneously to the side as he took in a deep breath, contemplating what to do next. Not that he cared, but he had to get to class. He didn't have the tolerance to deal with some sort of principal interrogating him regarding his whereabouts.

"I should uh...get to class."

NeoClassical said:
Arthur smiled and was about to answer when he frowned. "Well...I'll tell you...but you need to get rid of your follower there." He said pointing to the other in the hall. "I didn't ask for you to bring a friend." He shrugged.
@Otakubeats
Laurence revealed himself, staring hard at Arthur. "What's with that book?"

Otakubeats said:
"This thing?" Arthur frowned. "What? Never seen one before?" He looked the kid up and down. "That really doesn't surprise me. Now get, you're missing class."

Otakubeats said:
"H-hey! W-why did you follow me?" Seria asks, afraid that Laurence was some sort of stalker or something. "T-This is a private conversation. I-if you don't mind, can you please just go back to class?..."

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL] [/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]
''I feel like there is a bully here on campus. Even though...I have did some hostile actions myself but...I did it because there was this girl who was about to sit down until her chair was moved. It was moved by no one near. I didn't even see it get pulled. Then I see this boy covering his mouth and laughing. He said something about some pen that's mightier than a sword or something. He even says that he writes stories and...Y'know I just have a bad feeling about him. Even though you think I'm just spewing some fairy tale but...I just can't get this feeling out of my head that my first friend here is being bullied straight from the bat..''

...☫She explained in the calmest way she possibly could. It was a bit awkward for her to see the principal on the first day. But she couldn't just sit around and watch. She wanted the boy, Arthur, to stop. She does want him to stop bullying Seria, but she also wants to deal with the actual bully and not just defend one person. She wanted to attack the bully so that they might never bully again☫...

''And...I just can't stand it when I'm watching another person suffer for another's entertainment...''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"H-hey! W-why did you follow me?" Seria asks, afraid that Laurence was some sort of stalker or something. "T-This is a private conversation. I-if you don't mind, can you please just go back to class?..."
"Firstly you're not my dad. Secondly, I'm a demon. I can naturally feel the energy it puts off when you use it. It alters things. Don't abuse it for petty things." He gave Arthur a pointed glare before looking at Seria. "Sorry, curiosity tends to be a bad trait of mine." He shrugged not even bothering to go back to class, instead walking towards the library.

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
"Firstly you're not my dad. Secondly, I'm a demon. I can naturally feel the energy it puts off when you use it. It alters things. Don't abuse it for petty things." He gave Arthur a pointed glare before looking at Seria. "Sorry, curiosity tends to be a bad trait of mine." He shrugged not even bothering to go back to class, instead walking towards the library.
Arthur shook his head. "No, I'm not your dad. But...I can be." He clicked his pen before chuckling and putting back above his ear. He nodded once he walked away before turning back to Seria. "Now...where were we?"

Otakubeats said:
AriaTheWatcher said:
NeoClassical said:
"This thing?" Arthur frowned. "What? Never seen one before?" He looked the kid up and down. "That really doesn't surprise me. Now get, you're missing class."
''You guys ditching class also? Hey, maybe we can hang out or something.''

...?A girl said as she walked towards the group. She seemed to have some sort of bandage wrapped around her face?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?A girl said as she walked towards the group. She seemed to have some sort of bandage wrapped around her face?...

...Someone new again? What was this, everyone stop Seria from talking to Arthur day? Seria was needless to say a bit confuse and annoyed at the fact that someone had just randomly showed up out of the blue and interrupted her before she could even say a word to Arthur. "W-we're not skipping class. We're just...discussing something."

HimeragiSeiker said:

Bandages. Great. This character. Arthur sighed and looked at Seria. "Maybe your luck isn't meant to change." He laughed and shrugged his shoulders before turning back to the new one. "Nope. Not cutting class."

@AriaTheWatcher

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I feel like there is a bully here on campus. Even though...I have did some hostile actions myself but...I did it because there was this girl who was about to sit down until her chair was moved. It was moved by no one near. I didn't even see it get pulled. Then I see this boy covering his mouth and laughing. He said something about some pen that's mightier than a sword or something. He even says that he writes stories and...Y'know I just have a bad feeling about him. Even though you think I'm just spewing some fairy tale but...I just can't get this feeling out of my head that my first friend here is being bullied straight from the bat..''
...☫She explained in the calmest way she possibly could. It was a bit awkward for her to see the principal on the first day. But she couldn't just sit around and watch. She wanted the boy, Arthur, to stop. She does want him to stop bullying Seria, but she also wants to deal with the actual bully and not just defend one person. She wanted to attack the bully so that they might never bully again☫...

''And...I just can't stand it when I'm watching another person suffer for another's entertainment...''

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

tumblr_nqnzlqKQnm1rejibwo7_400_zpsibkkhejp.gif

...♅Akira continued to place full folders into their shelves as he listened to the student talk. After he had finished what he was doing, he turned to the student and spoke as his arms raised up to his forehead in thought♅...

I see. I will pass on this information to your guidance teacher. He should sort this problem out. Until then, you'll need to return to class.

no slide no slide no slide

NeoClassical said:
Bandages. Great. This character. Arthur sighed and looked at Seria. "Maybe your luck isn't meant to change." He laughed and shrugged his shoulders before turning back to the new one. "Nope. Not cutting class."
@AriaTheWatcher
AriaTheWatcher said:
...Someone new again? What was this, everyone stop Seria from talking to Arthur day? Seria was needless to say a bit confuse and annoyed at the fact that someone had just randomly showed up out of the blue and interrupted her before she could even say a word to Arthur. "W-we're not skipping class. We're just...discussing something."
''Is that so? I'm sure you can discuss this inside of class. This must be some...top dirty secret isn't it, hm? Something not meant to be shared in public?''

...♱The girl said as a chair appeared and she sat on it, putting one foot on the chair and resting an elbow on her lifted knee and resting her head on her hand♱...

''I shouldn't really be missing class myself but...I have an injury, you see. Discussing things in class wouldn't hurt really. Not at all. I'm sure you can just do the old fashion, pass the note around...''

NeoClassical said:
(Is that nice-speak for "you're bugging me. Go away." ?)
((( No, there is a character that is actually the school's guidance teacher. Like any school, it would be the guidance teacher that'd handle matters of bullying. If cases escalate, then the principal is involved. )))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Is that so? I'm sure you can discuss this inside of class. This must be some...top dirty secret isn't it, hm? Something not meant to be shared in public?''
...♱The girl said as a chair appeared and she sat on it, putting one foot on the chair and resting an elbow on her lifted knee and resting her head on her hand♱...

''I shouldn't really be missing class myself but...I have an injury, you see. Discussing things in class wouldn't hurt really. Not at all. I'm sure you can just do the old fashion, pass the note around...''
"D-Dirty secret?! No no no, it's nothing like that, you've got it all wrong!" Seria exclaims. "A-and I didn't really get a choice in where we went to talk, he said to meet him in the hall..."

Arthur shook his head. "Pass notes? No. They could get intercepted." He smiled slightly. "Besides, if you have an injury, you should really see the nurse. Or maybe not even be at school in the first place." He put his finger to his chin. "Or maybe...not even butting into people's problems like a fucking Espionage Harlot."

@HimeragiSeiker

@AriaTheWatcher

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Thank you. I really do hope this bullying stops...Thank you for your time.''
...☫She said before politely bowing and turning around to exit the office and back to class☫...

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

ezgif.com-gif-maker%201_zps1t8oprge.gif

...♅Akira nodded as the student left his office. He then turned to his desk and walked over to his chair, shortly before he sat down. He scanned over his time table and spoke to himself, a slight sigh exiting his lips in the process♅...

I'll be teaching combat training after lunch. I guess it would be the perfect time to see what everyone is capable of.

no slide no slide no slide

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL] [/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]
NeoClassical said:
Arthur shook his head. "Pass notes? No. They could get intercepted." He smiled slightly. "Besides, if you have an injury, you should really see the nurse. Or maybe not even be at school in the first place." He put his finger to his chin. "Or maybe...not even butting into people's problems like a fucking Espionage Harlot."
@HimeragiSeiker

@AriaTheWatcher
AriaTheWatcher said:
"D-Dirty secret?! No no no, it's nothing like that, you've got it all wrong!" Seria exclaims. "A-and I didn't really get a choice in where we went to talk, he said to meet him in the hall..."
''It's not nice to curse. It's really disrespectful. Very vulgar I must say. It's kind of...un-gentleman-like. And as they say, if you have some injury, walk it off. Besides, couldn't these kinds of things wait for after class? This might damage your model as a student.''

...♱Just as she finished speaking, Cinder had walked pass in order to get to class. She soon stopped and looked at the masked girl and the girl looked back at her♱...

''Coming back from the bathroom?''

''Hmm...no. It's more of a serious matter.......Get better soon though...''

...☫She said before giving a smile to the masked girl and entering the class room☫...

...♱The masked girl soon laughed lightly♱...

''Someone....knows their manners...Why can't you be more like her?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...I'm Melanie by the way...Militia's sis.''

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Amelia Rossi

~ Friend of many

Amelia sighed and looked at Melanie. "Yeah.. I've heard about you. Miltia told me a little about herself along with you." She said softly as she took another drink.

More Info

Nightclub

Mood:

Meh...

Drinking with Melanie and Miltia

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Melanie and Miltia

Tags: @Roman

[/color][/font][/size]

no slide
no slide

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Asuna Hatori

~ Red Head Genius

tumblr_n5di7fwNg71s4qvrdo1_250.gif

Asuna smiled and nodded in agreement. When Eleanor left out of the dorm, Asuna followed behind her, "I know... Well I guess I should get going. I was going to get lunch, you're free to join me if you want."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's not nice to curse. It's really disrespectful. Very vulgar I must say. It's kind of...un-gentleman-like. And as they say, if you have some injury, walk it off. Besides, couldn't these kinds of things wait for after class? This might damage your model as a student.''
...♱Just as she finished speaking, Cinder had walked pass in order to get to class. She soon stopped and looked at the masked girl and the girl looked back at her♱...

''Coming back from the bathroom?''

''Hmm...no. It's more of a serious matter.......Get better soon though...''

...☫She said before giving a smile to the masked girl and entering the class room☫...

...♱The masked girl soon laughed lightly♱...

''Someone....knows their manners...Why can't you be more like her?''
"I'm definitely not a gentleman. At least not to everyone." Arthur admitted. "Walk it off is just an expression by the way. It means to ignore it and it'll go away. So to ignore it, that would mean to go to class. It doesn't give you an excuse to walk around the halls." He watched as the Fiery Seria walked into the class. "Oh please...if I was more like her, a lot of people would have burn scars." He chuckled before sighing. "Perhaps I should apologize though..." He muttered although he knew she probably wouldn't even look at him.

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Amelia Rossi

~ Friend of many

Amelia sighed and looked at Melanie. "Yeah.. I've heard about you. Miltia told me a little about herself along with you." She said softly as she took another drink.

More Info

Nightclub

Mood:

Meh...

Drinking with Melanie and Miltia

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Melanie and Miltia

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Logan Dragonfire

~ Dragon Boy

tumblr_mrtvxqzavX1rby56yo1_500.gif

Logan punched the palm of his hand and smiled happily at Scarlet. "Yeah! Great idea. I'll definitely be hungry, and I can promise you that." He said as they walked.

More Info

Outside

Mood:

Ecstatic

Walking with Scarlet and planning a date

Objective:

Plan his date with Scarlet

Interacting with: Scarlet

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Asuna Hatori

~ Red Head Genius

tumblr_n5di7fwNg71s4qvrdo1_250.gif

Asuna smiled and nodded in agreement. When Eleanor left out of the dorm, Asuna followed behind her, "I know... Well I guess I should get going. I was going to get lunch, you're free to join me if you want."

More Info

Girl's Dormitory - Hallway

Mood:

Happy

Getting ready to get lunch

Objective:

Get lunch

Interacting with: Eleanor

''So...how did you and Militia meet? She brarely talks to other people...''

JJKab said:
As Chler did finish her healing classes, a bit later than the rest, she noticed Eileen slowly walking through the hallway in the same direction she was heading. She smirked, approaching her from her side.
"Hey, Ei" She said cheerfully, looking at her roommate.

Eileen slowly scooted away from the strawberry blonde boy who was staring at her weirdly. Was she a freak? Was she too quiet? Were her glasses that ugly? Self conscious thoughts raced inside her head as her body refused to move even the slightest millimeter. In her peripheral vision she suddenly spotted Chler, her body began to gradually unfreeze as her room mate approached. Ei... she has never been called that before. It was far better than that joke about a girl missing half her body, that got old real quick. "Hello Chair." The timid grin on her face quickly turned into a playful wink. It wasn't necessarily the wittiest comment, but it would have to do, not too many words in the English dictionary remotely sounded like Chler.

tumblr_nn6b2lGYdh1takfzvo3_400.gif

NeoClassical said:
"I'm definitely not a gentleman. At least not to everyone." Arthur admitted. "Walk it off is just an expression by the way. It means to ignore it and it'll go away. So to ignore it, that would mean to go to class. It doesn't give you an excuse to walk around the halls." He watched as the Fiery Seria walked into the class. "Oh please...if I was more like her, a lot of people would have burn scars." He chuckled before sighing. "Perhaps I should apologize though..." He muttered although he knew she probably wouldn't even look at him.
''Apology...hm? You're a confusing one indeed. But I will know your true intentions...soon...or later...''

...♱She said before she got up and started to walk away before disappearing as the chair stayed♱...

@AriaTheWatcher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back