• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
As Gregory was kissing Ariel, he gently slid his hand under hrr shirt, and stopped there, touching her skin. After a while, she could feel that same feeling that ahe did when she was able to breathe underwater.After Gregory finished casting the spell, he smirked, slowly beginning to lift the fabric of Ariel's shirt, taking it off of her. He was still kissing her, sliding his tongue to touch hers.
Feeling the sharp feeling she felt last time the spell was cast she flinched ever so slightly but the feeling quickly went away and she could now breathe. Letting a sigh of relief thst she could now breathe, she could feel her cheeks wanting to colour as her shirt was lifted and taken off. Kissing back, her tongue now moving around his.

Nona said:
Feeling the sharp feeling she felt last time the spell was cast she flinched ever so slightly but the feeling quickly went away and she could now breathe. Letting a sigh of relief thst she could now breathe, she could feel her cheeks wanting to colour as her shirt was lifted and taken off. Kissing back, her tongue now moving around his.
Gregory's fingers lightly moved up Ariel:s skin, until they reached her bra. They then moved onto it:s connectings.

He eventually pulled away, looking seductively into her eyes, smiling.

"What do you say? Shall we get it on? We have entire two hours" He exclaimed, leaning over and kissing her neck. Gregory's hands were ready to unhitch Ariel's bra.

JJKab said:
Gregory's fingers lightly moved up Ariel:s skin, until they reached her bra. They then moved onto it:s connectings.
He eventually pulled away, looking seductively into her eyes, smiling.

"What do you say? Shall we get it on? We have entire two hours" He exclaimed, leaning over and kissing her neck. Gregory's hands were ready to unhitch Ariel's bra.
Ariel looked back at him as he spoke, her cheeks would probably look very red if she wasn't underwater. Before she could answer Gregory had began kissing her neck "Y-Yeah" she then answered, sounding a bit shy to answer that question but she then smiled.

Nona said:
Ariel looked back at him as he spoke, her cheeks would probably look very red if she wasn't underwater. Before she could answer Gregory had began kissing her neck "Y-Yeah" she then answered, sounding a bit shy to answer that question but she then smiled.
"Right then, my princess: Let:s begin" Gregory said, slowly unhooking Ariel's bra, then lightly putting it away, as he.......

(T-S=Timeskip. Can you initiate?)

JJKab said:
"Right then, my princess: Let:s begin" Gregory said, slowly unhooking Ariel's bra, then lightly putting it away, as he.......
(T-S=Timeskip. Can you initiate?)
((Okay))

Ariel looked at Gregory with a embarrassed face but smiling as she had held onto him gently so she wouldn't float away, leaning up she kissed his cheek gently.

Nona said:
((Okay))
Ariel looked at Gregory with a embarrassed face but smiling as she had held onto him gently so she wouldn't float away, leaning up she kissed his cheek gently.
Gregory laughed gently, slowly placing his arm so that they would cover Ariel's breasts. He slowly picked up her bra, and tied it around her, hooking it up.

"We had amazing 2 ho..... Oh... Wait a second... Two hours, eh.... We'd better slowly move this thing.." He exclaimed, nippling her lower lip.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed gently, slowly placing his arm so that they would cover Ariel's breasts. He slowly picked up her bra, and tied it around her, hooking it up.
"We had amazing 2 ho..... Oh... Wait a second... Two hours, eh.... We'd better slowly move this thing.." He exclaimed, nippling her lower lip.
Ariel giggled "Yeah, I know" she said pulling on her shirt too. Giving him one more kiss before taking a breath as the spell wore off.

Nona said:
Ariel giggled "Yeah, I know" she said pulling on her shirt too. Giving him one more kiss before taking a breath as the spell wore off.
"Okay... We're deep, though..." Gregory said, looking up at the surface. He grabbed both of Ariel:s hands, and slowly began swimming towards the surface. They were at least 20 m underwater, thats how far Gregory has led her.

ANDROMADA said:
Evan paused what he was doing and walked over to James to see the book--clearly intrigued. "Alright, you got me this time. Let's see it."
@MrEvilMexican
James opened the book. It was written in old fashioned ink and quill and was written in another language. "Well... Faust really likes foreign bedtime stories..." James sighed. "It's probably all bullshit. What does kreischen von schädel do?" He asked as three shrieking skulls suddenly appeared around James and began orbiting him. "Sweet. Let's have some fun!"

JJKab said:
"Okay... We're deep, though..." Gregory said, looking up at the surface. He grabbed both of Ariel:s hands, and slowly began swimming towards the surface. They were at least 20 m underwater, thats how far Gregory has led her.
Ariel nodded as she swam alongside him making sure she didn't let go in case she needed air soon.

Nona said:
Ariel nodded as she swam alongside him making sure she didn't let go in case she needed air soon.
As they swam, Gregory's cheeks tinted with light pink. What if they were coming up to this point in their relationship.

"A-Ariel.... I.... I want to ask you s-something...." He said, looking over at her.

"N-Nod if the first answer satisfies you, shake your head if t-the second."

"S-so..... I-If you were to have.... 'It' w-w-with me.... W-would you like to? Or would you want to wait? B-B-By it.. I mean.... S-s-s-s...." He asked, his blush growing, aw he couldn't manage to speak up the last part.

Lumina said:

YDaIf7t.png

latest

Astrid took a step back out of surprise when Alejandro suddenly came up to her. The last thing she was expecting was for him to be up and walking around. Heck he was nearly half as incapacitated as Skylar was when she left. How was he- ah. Yeah. Her eyes fell on the other woman in the room as Alejandro mentioned his grandmother had healed him. Frankly, she was impressed, as Alejandro had been pretty busted up when she had left the hospital. Now he was up and running about, talking just fine, and you would have never known he was hospitalized if not for the scar going over his right eye. But if he was up, then what about- As Alejandro continued talking, Astrid pushed past him with a slightly worried expression to see how Skylar was doing, worried about her more than anything.

"Sky?"

tumblr_mj7vy3EXms1qjdyzdo1_500.gif

Akane had just finished healing what little she had the energy left to heal, but it was just enough to where Skylar could actually sit up. Her broken shoulder and arm was sat in a sling that tightly sat against her chest so as not to move it, but her other arm was fine enough to move around some. Or at least as much as she could with a broken wrist. A plate of food sat in front of her, of which Skylar was slowly eating when Astrid came over. This caused her to look up from her food, and her gaze fell on Astrid, causing a smile to burst out on her face. Already Astrid could tell that she was feeling much better.

"Astrid!"

Seeing her friend visibly and emotionally better put a smile on Astrid's face as well. Last she had seen of her, she had been having a panic attack and was being sedated, so this was a definite improvement for sure.
"Glad to see you doing better." she stated with a laugh, her stance relaxing a bit. She turned toward Akane before speaking again. "Thank you for helping Skylar and Blue, I appreciate it."

no slide
no slide no slide

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Alejandro Ishida

~ A Young Prodigy

tumblr_nv08rgUrNn1r60zuio1_500.gif

Alejandro had blinked as he was pushed to the side, though it wasn't a push that was too hard. He figured that she was going to check on Skylar. His thought was soon confirmed when she yelled out her name. This made Alejandro sigh lightly as he followed behind Astrid. He looked at his grandmother who was observing the scene. She didn't seem tired... Maybe it was a bluff. He knew she was way stronger than pretty much everyone he knew... That included his own parents. Hopefully she had a good reason for healing him to pretty much 100%. The look on her face didn't show any signs of fatigue. She actually seemed to be happy to see all the young people enjoying themselves. When Astrid thanked Alejandro and Akane, Akane gave her a smiled as she spoke.

kyoukai-5-12-nase-izumi-onee-san.jpg

"You're welcome~"

Alejandro looked at Astrid and spoke, his voice still keeping a natural tone rather than an angry one.

"You know? There is one more person who should be here. Did you talk to Hyouinmaru like I suggested?"

Hearing his name made Akane giggle as she knew from what Alejandro had told her, he had oddly found himself attracted to the blue haired girl, though Akane could also sense another feeling of attraction. She wasn't the best at love, but she knew when two people felt some way about someone. She decided to keep an eye over two of the four of them... She was curious as to how this would end up.

More Info

Hospital room

Mood:

Calm

Talking with Astrid

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Akane, Astrid, Skylar

Tags:

JJKab said:
As they swam, Gregory's cheeks tinted with light pink. What if they were coming up to this point in their relationship.
"A-Ariel.... I.... I want to ask you s-something...." He said, looking over at her.

"N-Nod if the first answer satisfies you, shake your head if t-the second."

"S-so..... I-If you were to have.... 'It' w-w-with me.... W-would you like to? Or would you want to wait? B-B-By it.. I mean.... S-s-s-s...." He asked, his blush growing, aw he couldn't manage to speak up the last part.
Ariel looked at him curiously as he began to speak, wondering what he was going to ask. As he stammered through his question Ariel knew what he was trying to ask, her face flushed red as bubbles escaped her mouth. Wait, he was asking that now when she can't even speak?! Of course she'd like to...but a little bit more in the future. She didn't think she was ready for 'that' just yet. But if she shook her head it would look like she'd never want to. So instead, with a flustered face, she pointed to the surface, communicating that she'd answer when she got to the surface.

Nona said:
Ariel looked at him curiously as he began to speak, wondering what he was going to ask. As he stammered through his question Ariel knew what he was trying to ask, her face flushed red as bubbles escaped her mouth. Wait, he was asking that now when she can't even speak?! Of course she'd like to...but a little bit more in the future. She didn't think she was ready for 'that' just yet. But if she shook her head it would look like she'd never want to. So instead, with a flustered face, she pointed to the surface, communicating that she'd answer when she got to the surface.
Gregory nodded, looking guilty at the surface, that he even asked this question. He sped up quite noticeably, and soon, Ariel could breathe in cool see air. They still had to make their way towards the shore.

JJKab said:
Gregory nodded, looking guilty at the surface, that he even asked this question. He sped up quite noticeably, and soon, Ariel could breathe in cool see air. They still had to make their way towards the shore.
Reaching the surface, she breathed in, pushing some hair from her face before looking over to him her face still red "U-Uhm, w-w-well...a-about you question....." She said quietly "I-I will...b-but...maybe a little more into t-the future. I mean, that's a pretty big thing..."

Nona said:
Reaching the surface, she breathed in, pushing some hair from her face before looking over to him her face still red "U-Uhm, w-w-well...a-about you question....." She said quietly "I-I will...b-but...maybe a little more into t-the future. I mean, that's a pretty big thing..."
Gregory smirked nervously, as he swam up to Ariel, and kissed her cheek lightly, before slowly starting to swim towards the shore.

"I...'m sorry that I asked... It... Was dumb of me" He said softly, not looking at Ariel, embarrased.

(Nightie :) . )

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo smiled as well as she got in with Mitsu♱...

...⊹Kikuri soon took off her kimono which she was also wearing a bikini underneath and taking off her hair accessories and putting them on the kimono before getting into the hot tub as well⊹...
"It's so nice." Mitsu said softly to them as she relaxed and leaned into neo putting neo's arm over her shoulder and nuzzling her

Nona said:

~*Euloria Reaver*~

giphy.gif

Euloria slowly closed her eyes and kissed him back, smiling into the kiss a little as she did so, enjoying the moment.

Daniel happily pulled her onto his lap as he kept kissing her wishing they could stay like this forever

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's so nice." Mitsu said softly to them as she relaxed and leaned into neo putting neo's arm over her shoulder and nuzzling her

[/QUOTE]
''Ha..yeah...''

...♱Neo said before she kissed Mitsu's head♱...

''Indeed...Hm, I wonder where Myuki is right now though...''

Lumina said:
aX6PuNj.png

tumblr_nr1k52WuOm1rusx0jo1_r1_500.png

Violetta couldn't help but grin at Ansom's comment about her goddess-hood. It probably wouldn't make sense to someone like him, but she found it very justifiable. It probably was an allure toward normality, just wanting a taste of the multitude of feelings and all the experiences that humans probably take for granted.
"Temporarily. So did my boyfriend. We.. wanted to try something." It was true, really her desire to be human during the pregnancy stemmed from a desire to just try out being human for a while. When it was over, she was definitely turning back. As much as it was an amazing experience to be human, it was outright difficult at times, and she wouldn't want to remain this way forever. "No worries, I'll be back to being a goddess soon enough."

She made her way over to the bench, having to bend down somewhat slowly to sit due to her protruding stomach. The bump was much more obvious now that she was sitting, and she exhaled slightly tiredly at the exertion of sitting. These babies were making her tired all the time. It was kind of annoying actually.
"Well, I guess you could say that. Being pregnant does tend to add a few pounds, I suppose." she chuckled, moving her hand on top of the bump. She didn't really realize just how pregnant she actually was until this moment. Man, these babies couldn't come soon enough in her opinion. She was tired of carrying around all their extra weight all the time. Freeloaders, the lot of 'em.

no slide
no slide
Ansom nodded as Violetta spoke. "A boyfriend?" He smiled and chuckled. "Good. At least you didn't get knocked up at some party or whatever." He leaned back on the bench. "That is no longer a rare instance." It actually saddened Ansom that a girl in these times would get knocked up, the dad would leave, and the mom would either have to give up the child or work multiple jobs. He would build a shelter that helped people like that, but he was usually the one knocking on heaven's door, so to speak. He wasn't the one to be a hypocrite.

Ansom looked over at Vio. "Yeah, I thought you wouldn't want to be human forever. Sure, I guess it is kind of interesting, but it gets dull quickly." He nodded slightly. "I would never be able to survive by actually working for my stuff. Call me spoiled, but I prefer everything to be handed to me on a silver platter. A platter that I eventually knock down and ruin." He sighed before shaking his head. There was a slight sad tone to his voice but it quickly disappeared.

"It sucks though." Ansom began. "Now, when I cause mayhem, you can't reverse it." He sighed. "Now I have to actually watch out for what I do. You may think me kind, but I really do not want this world to be destroyed. Or this universe." He shrugged. "It's kind of grown on me."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well...uh...I'm new to this school, and, I think I'm supposed to pick up my schedule, but, I don't know where to go..." Seria says. "Oh, also, do you know where the dorms are?" She asks. She assumed that this person probably did, since they were hanging around the school.

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

ezgif.com-gif-maker%204_zpsc5pmfiuh.gif

...♅Akira nodded and replied as he turned around♅...

Ah, please come with me to the main hall so that you can join the remaining student body. The school will be reopening soon.

no slide no slide no slide

...♅Akira walked away and entered the school's main building. He occasionally looked behind him to make sure the new student was keeping up with him. He continued walking until he reached the main hall, where the entire student body was gathered in their seating arrangements, separated by age and class. The youngest and freshmen were sat at the font, where as the oldest and seniors were sat at the back. Akira motioned towards the free seat at the front to the female he was leading, shortly before walking up a small set of stairs and taking his place on the podium. He placed both of his hands on its wooden strand and spoke into the microphone, his eyes scanning over familiar and unfamiliar students sat before him♅...

Welcome to the Euphorian Highschool for the gifted, I am your principle, Akira Fukushima. To begin, I would like to personally thank you all for attending this entrance ceremony. Given Fantasy High's history, we believed it was time for a new name, to symbolise a new generation of students and peace. Our highschool was formed to help the gifted take control of their powers, to help them use their powers without it consuming them. You all have been born with the unique ability to use natural and unnatural forces to control them. As you develop your powers, you will do amazing things. You will encounter many hardships while you are here, but you will also form many lasting relationships. As you could probably tell, speeches aren't really my forte, so I will finish it up so that you all can get to your classes. May you all have a prosperous and enjoyable time in our beautiful school. Classes start in ten minutes, please go to the main reception area down the hall and to the left to collect your timetables and school map. Thank you.

...♅Akira stepped down from the podium and exited the main hall, with the receptionist and various teachers following behind him and going to their allocated locations. Akira continued walking until he entered his office. He walked over to his chair and sat down, his back soon leaning against the backrest. He exhaled slowly and looked up at the ceiling. He spoke quietly to himself as he heard the distant chatter and laugher of the students♅...

And so, a new school year begins..

Main hall

Mood:

Calm

Standing infront of the student body

Objective:

Introduce the students to the reopening of the school

Interacting with: Asuka Fukushima, Celia, Thetis, Ayen, Akane, Taylor, Roman and Seria

Tags: @Tobi Neafearn, @Roman, @AriaTheWatcher

((( The School year has officially begun. Have your character(s) start attending their classes. )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel happily pulled her onto his lap as he kept kissing her wishing they could stay like this forever

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled into the kiss as she was pulled onto his lap, moving her arms around his neck slowly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( All characters currently in the RP was transported to the main hall. )))

[/QUOTE]
((Lol you sure you want Lumina and Kenji to be transported right now? xD ))

Lumina said:
((Lol you sure you want Lumina and Kenji to be transported right now? xD ))
((( I initiated a fade between them, as I ran out of ideas xD I don't mean that everyone was literally transported to the main hall. I meant there's a time skip for everyone in the RP, and the characters went to the main hall during said time skip. )))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back