• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

-Apollyon-

He rolled up a messed up report, and made a paper ball. He threw it at Det. Han, his partner in the S.A.I.U. "Hey, since your up, grab me a soda?" he shouted as the clicking of typewriters were grating on his nerves. They are fresh meat in the department, and other than some petty larceny there was not much to do, except break up the occasional super fight. "What I wouldn't give for a major case. Drugs, Murder, hell a massive robbery. Something to break this tedium!" he finished as he spun around in his chair.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](
You please

She's probably napping somewhere." Mitsu said to her

The boys head fazed back through the wall as he looked at her then smiled. "Oh hi. Yeah I can't find my math class." He said to her with a smile as he scratched the back of his head and chuckled a little

[/QUOTE]
Luke whistled as he stood by his motorcycle in the garage. He had just got back home from doing some stuff and getting something for his bike. He took off his helmet and placed it on the shelf along with his others before taking out his glasses and putting them on. As he walked into the house, he unzipped his leather jacket and put his hands in the pokcets. "Rena? You still home?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana giggled a little as she wiped the spit away with a rag then kissed his forehead. "What do you want to do today little one?" She asked softly

[/QUOTE]
Akuren just simply stared at her and blinked, not knowing what she was saying or why she wiped away his slober for he was curious as to why that slober came out his mouth.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The boys head fazed back through the wall as he looked at her then smiled. "Oh hi. Yeah I can't find my math class." He said to her with a smile as he scratched the back of his head and chuckled a little

[/QUOTE]
"O-oh! I'm headed to my math class too! Uh...maybe we have the same class? What teacher where you assigned?" She asks, taking another look at her map. "E-Either way I can help you find your class..."

Roman said:
Luke whistled as he stood by his motorcycle in the garage. He had just got back home from doing some stuff and getting something for his bike. He took off his helmet and placed it on the shelf along with his others before taking out his glasses and putting them on. As he walked into the house, he unzipped his leather jacket and put his hands in the pokcets. "Rena? You still home?"
Rena sat there on the couch in a tank top and some underwear just lazying around wit her phone and some magazine's as she watched some show. "In the living room babe!" She called when he came in a smile on her face as she looked back to her phone which she was on Facebook with

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmmm...How's your mothers? Are they well?''
"There good they had another child." Mitsu said happily

Slaxt said:
Akuren just simply stared at her and blinked, not knowing what she was saying or why she wiped away his slober for he was curious as to why that slober came out his mouth.
Thana giggled and sat him in her lap. "Now what should we do today? Lazy around, go for a walk? Meet some new people?" She asked to no one as she gently rubbed aluren's back

AriaTheWatcher said:
"O-oh! I'm headed to my math class too! Uh...maybe we have the same class? What teacher where you assigned?" She asks, taking another look at her map. "E-Either way I can help you find your class..."
"Well there's only one math class." He said with a laugh. "So I guess we have class together." He said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"There good they had another child." Mitsu said happily
Thana giggled and sat him in her lap. "Now what should we do today? Lazy around, go for a walk? Meet some new people?" She asked to no one as she gently rubbed aluren's back

"Well there's only one math class." He said with a laugh. "So I guess we have class together." He said happily

[/QUOTE]
''Oh...? Boy or a girl?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"There good they had another child." Mitsu said happily

[/QUOTE]
"O-oh. I assumed this was kind of like my old high school, with multiple teachers and classes for the same subject... A-anyway, follow me, I'll lead you to the math class." She says, refusing to look directly at the strange ghostly kid as she heads towards the math classroom.

@Roman[/URL]

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Hansuke Ishida

~ An Angel With A Demonic Side

2747ba2702daf4e1e3fc0de64ea1e6aaab4b4661280c645e46ae96cdcca0ca86.gif

Han was sitting at his desk, eating his lunch as he read over some of the latest things in the paper. That's when a paper ball was launched from his cheese loving partner, Apollyon. He looked in his direction with a sort of surprised look. It was his turn? He sighed and swamped his food before opening a bag under his desk. "You should pack a lunch. It's not a hard task." He said as he handed him the soda. "Luckily I brought an extra."

More Info

Police Station

Mood:

Relaxed

At the office th his partner

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Apollyon

Tags:

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Rena sat there on the couch in a tank top and some underwear just lazying around wit her phone and some magazine's as she watched some show. "In the living room babe!" She called when he came in a smile on her face as she looked back to her phone which she was on Facebook with

[/QUOTE]
Luke walked into the living room, looking at Rena as soon as he did. "Oh." He Said as he looked at her current attire. "Didn't feel like getting dressed?" He asked, laughing lightly as he went towards the closet where he took off his jacket and hung it up. Once he did that, he went over to the couch and lifted up Rena's legs so he could sit by her allowing her to put her legs in his lap.

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Hansuke Ishida

2747ba2702daf4e1e3fc0de64ea1e6aaab4b4661280c645e46ae96cdcca0ca86.gif

Han was sitting at his desk, eating his lunch as he read over some of the latest things in the paper. That's when a paper ball was launched from his cheese loving partner, Apollyon. He looked in his direction with a sort of surprised look. It was his turn? He sighed and swamped his food before opening a bag under his desk. "You should pack a lunch. It's not a hard task." He said as he handed him the soda. "Luckily I brought an extra."

More Info

Police Station

Mood:

Relaxed

At the office th his partner

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

-Apollyon-

"Bah, you know I will cover the drinks after shift." he said as he gratefully taken the lunch. "Isn't today your sister first day of school?" he said as he tore into the well prepared lunch. "Maybe there will be hot teachers there." he said as a piece of rice fell off his face.

@Roman

Arthur walked up to the front of the school. "Ugh. Classes." He groaned. It had been awhile since classes were last available. But Arthur only loved to write. Only English would be a nice thing. He opened his book and sighed, writing his schedule.

Most people would assume that he picked English first but that would mean he would have to suffer through the rest of his classes. He made English last so that he had motivation to start the day. He decided to put math first because it was his least favorite class. "Might as well get it out of the way early." He said to himself before finishing the rest of his schedule.

Once he closed the book, a piece of paper floated down from the sky and Arthur caught it. It was his schedule. With a nod, he pulled out the map he received and tracked the room number indicated on the schedule. "Perfect." He grumbled as he headed to class.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana giggled and sat him in her lap. "Now what should we do today? Lazy around, go for a walk? Meet some new people?" She asked to no one as she gently rubbed aluren's back

[/QUOTE]
Akuren saw a butterfly fly onto his nose he tries to grab it, but it quickly flies away and around him. He quickly follows it with his eyes and tries to grab it as it flies around him.

@Roman[/URL]

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Hansuke Ishida

Ichigo.gif

Hansuke blinked at the mention of his sisters. When he though about it, Apollyon only mentioned them so he could mention the teacher. Hansuke gently brushed his finger on his cheek as he thought about it. Every time he and Apollyon were near a girl, Han would probably have to stay a distance away or just hope they aren't crazy ladies who feel that breeding is something that has to happen.

"We can go check the place out. We don't have any cases and if we do, the chief will call us."

More Info

Police Station

Mood:

Relaxed

Chatting with Apollyon

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No...Well I don't mind a guy or girl...''
Amelia looked at Miltia and nodded. "I see... So do you like anyone? Anyone you meet catch your eye before?"

Roman said:
Amelia looked at Miltia and nodded. "I see... So do you like anyone? Anyone you meet catch your eye before?"
''Not really...Though if I do love someone, then Seris and Melanie will love that person too...since we're just one mind in multiple bodies...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back