• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ha..yeah...''
...♱Neo said before she kissed Mitsu's head♱...

''Indeed...Hm, I wonder where Myuki is right now though...''
"Who knows. Those lamas have been knowns to just wander." Mitsu said with a giggle

Nona said:
Euloria smiled into the kiss as she was pulled onto his lap, moving her arms around his neck slowly.
He slid his arms around her waist as he pulled her as close as she could be and continued to kiss her lovingly

Thana smiled as she sat there in a beautiful grassy spot under a tree in the gardens of the castle in oblivion. Her hair blowing lightly in the wind as she cradled her child Akuren in her arms a loving smile on her face as she moved part of the blanket that was wrapped around him out of his face so she could see him and he could see her

@Slaxt

Emoroses said:
"um, just nervous im new here. my shoe broke and i guess clumsyness go's with nervousness."
Han nodded. "Yeah. I understand that." He smiled. "I remember my first day." He scratched his chin. "I built a cardboard house on the roof. It was pretty lovely. It had a rose and everything." He sighed. "But then that part of the school was destroyed by a goddess so that's cool I guess." He chuckled.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''What do you want to talk about..?''
Amelia rubbed the back of her head as she walked alongside Miltia. "Honestly.. I don't know." He said laughing lighy.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](
(Yeah I thought you were gonna reply first)

[/QUOTE]
(((( We never decided on who'd we use xD ))))

Seria sighs. "Down the hall...to the left...got it." She mutters to herself, getting up and heading to the main reception area. She grabbed her timetable and school map before deciding to head to her first class. Maybe this school wouldn't be so bad... Still, she was really nervous. At her previous school she had been picked on a lot for being strange, for being different, and while she doubted the same thing would happen here, she was still nervous that it might happen.

Daniel reaving]Thana smiled as she sat there in a beautiful grassy spot under a tree in the gardens of the castle in oblivion. Her hair blowing lightly in the wind as she cradled her child Akuren in her arms a loving smile on her face as she moved part of the blanket that was wrapped around him out of his face so she could see him and he could see her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]
Akuren smiles seeing his mother, he reaches up at her and giggles as he touches her face.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria sighs. "Down the hall...to the left...got it." She mutters to herself, getting up and heading to the main reception area. She grabbed her timetable and school map before deciding to head to her first class. Maybe this school wouldn't be so bad... Still, she was really nervous. At her previous school she had been picked on a lot for being strange, for being different, and while she doubted the same thing would happen here, she was still nervous that it might happen.
A sudden chill flew down her spine as a clouded figure passed through her unknowingly. It looked like a boy but he was floating and slightly invisible like a ghost or spirit. "We're the hells class." He groaned to himself as he looked around curiously for the class before sticking his head through a wall and looking around

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Oh.... xD )

[/QUOTE]
(((( I suggested Luke and Rena last time xD ))))

Slaxt said:
Akuren smiles seeing his mother, he reaches up at her and giggles as he touches her face.
Thana smiled lovingly down at him as she lightly pressed her cheek to his hand and spoke. "Have a nice nap little one?" She asked softly to akuren

6597421610376905947.jpg

Thetis

Fantasy High Teacher

Thetis entered the empty classroom and set the large sports bag she was carrying down. From the bag, she placed the foot pan under her desk, and using the large water bottles, she filled the pan half way full. Once she was done, she skillfully changed her panty hose to ones without feet. This was going to be a long day. She sat at her desk, put her feet in the water and began to study the lesson plan.

-Misafune and the rest of the gang-

Misafune returned to the school defeated. He was unable to find Rini, and almost added more time to his sentence. Now he had to find a hiding spot, because those asshole shade warriors wanted a piece of his spirit ass. He felt a powerful aura, and flew straight into it....The principle!!!

Achilles recovering from the emotionally awesome date (to be finished later) Strolled into campus to pick up his class schedule. He arrived at the front office, and the bored looking woman handed him the schedule:

Health - 1st period

Weapons - 2nd period

English - 3rd period

History - 4th Period

Math - 5th period

Survival - 6th period

Gym - 7th period

Art - 8th period

Social Studies - 9th period

Drama - 10th period.

Crap.

Helen strolled in, a little hungover from hanging out with Seria. She grabbed her schedule and followed the beefy boy dragging his ass into the school. Upon further inspection, she was horrified. It was Achilles the man eating lion! She hoped to god he forgotten about her. This was going to be a weird day.

Hector followed Helen, keeping his distance. He still wanted no part of her. He too had retrieved his schedule.

Paris was holding Origami's hand as they walked into the school gate. He felt content with walking to school on this crisp beautiful morning with such a beautiful and wonderful girl. He hits up the vending machine to get her a can of Mocha to help her through her day. "Let us hope we can have lunch together!" he said handing her the can of coffee.

Aika followed suit

Giselle yawned and was elbowed by an overly excited Scarlett. They too have retrieved their schedules.

@Tobi Neafearn

@Nona

@Fukushima Akira

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Ok xD )

[/QUOTE]
(((( Who's starting? ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Who knows. Those lamas have been knowns to just wander." Mitsu said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''I...well...I guess so......well, if she were in trouble I would sense it..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]A sudden chill flew down her spine as a clouded figure passed through her unknowingly. It looked like a boy but he was floating and slightly invisible like a ghost or spirit. "We're the hells class." He groaned to himself as he looked around curiously for the class before sticking his head through a wall and looking around

[/QUOTE]
Seria stared at the clouded figure, trying her best to keep from freaking out. A g-ghost?! No, it couldn't be, it had to just be some student messing around with powers. Ghosts weren't real, that would just be...unnatural. "U-uh... I-If you're looking for your class I-I could help you find it... W-what class do you have first?" She asks the ghost like student. She decided that since this student seemed lost she should at least attempt to help him find his class. After all, it was the right thing to do.

Roman said:
Amelia rubbed the back of her head as she walked alongside Miltia. "Honestly.. I don't know." He said laughing lighy.
(((( We never decided on who'd we use xD ))))
''Hmm...maybe...are you looking for some kind of guy? Y'know, to date?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana smiled lovingly down at him as she lightly pressed her cheek to his hand and spoke. "Have a nice nap little one?" She asked softly to akuren

[/QUOTE]
Akuren tries to speak but nothing but gibberish and a bit of slober comes out.

(

Roman said:
(((( Who's starting? ))))
You please

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I...well...I guess so......well, if she were in trouble I would sense it..''
She's probably napping somewhere." Mitsu said to her

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria stared at the clouded figure, trying her best to keep from freaking out. A g-ghost?! No, it couldn't be, it had to just be some student messing around with powers. Ghosts weren't real, that would just be...unnatural. "U-uh... I-If you're looking for your class I-I could help you find it... W-what class do you have first?" She asks the ghost like student. She decided that since this student seemed lost she should at least attempt to help him find his class. After all, it was the right thing to do.
The boys head fazed back through the wall as he looked at her then smiled. "Oh hi. Yeah I can't find my math class." He said to her with a smile as he scratched the back of his head and chuckled a little

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmm...maybe...are you looking for some kind of guy? Y'know, to date?''
"I Could possibly be looking for a girl too. Never know... But to be honest, I like the single life. I'd have to really like someone to be hugged up with them."

Slaxt said:
Akuren tries to speak but nothing but gibberish and a bit of slober comes out.
Thana giggled a little as she wiped the spit away with a rag then kissed his forehead. "What do you want to do today little one?" She asked softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](
You please

She's probably napping somewhere." Mitsu said to her

The boys head fazed back through the wall as he looked at her then smiled. "Oh hi. Yeah I can't find my math class." He said to her with a smile as he scratched the back of his head and chuckled a little

[/QUOTE]
''Hmmmm...well as long as she's okay.''

...⊹Kikuri said as she leaned back⊹...

Roman said:
"I Could possibly be looking for a girl too. Never know... But to be honest, I like the single life. I'd have to really like someone to be hugged up with them."
''Oh. I see...hard to get?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back