• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Yeah... Sorry about lifting you off the ground.. as I saw your reaction" Fricka said, chuckling a bit nervously, looking at Suzanne.
Suzanne smiled sheepishly. "Nah, it's fine. You were just having a little fun." She giggled and kicked a pebble on the ground. "Everyone like to jest around."

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne smiled sheepishly. "Nah, it's fine. You were just having a little fun." She giggled and kicked a pebble on the ground. "Everyone like to jest around."
"Nice that you're not... Mad.... Anyways, do you have any ideas as to where we should go? I suggest going to the park, maybe to the seaside" Fricka exclaimed, smiling lightly at Suzanne, tilting her head lightly

Suzanne shrugged. "I honestly don't care about our destination." She nodded. "Both of those ideas sound lovely but it's up to you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled more as her body glowed and her clothes changed to a beautiful purple bikini

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon just took off her clothes. Apparently she wears a bikini for lingerie. So it didn't exactly matter♱...

Ballerina said:
She tried to shake her head, but was unable to, all she was able to do was talk. " What do you plan on doing to me!"
''Oh nothin...just gonna......have a little fun.''

...♱She whispered behind Isabella's ear before she gave it a little nibble♱...

Han Alister sat on the roof of the male dorms. Things had been pretty boring ever since Ansom moved out. And since his girlfriend, Elizabeth left without a note. He was saddened by that news but he knew he would get over it. Which he did. Seemingly.

He looked at his hand, shadows swirling around it. He still had scars on his wrist. Both of them. Pentagrams. Carved into his skin to prevent curses and other stupid casted attacks. Those weren't the only scars. The one on his chest sometimes still stung. Although it was ages ago and the pain was definitely dull, he still felt it. It reminded him of the crazy life he once lived.

And boy was his life crazy. He used to have multiple girls at the same time. Now that he thought back on it, he realized how stupid that had been. His relationships were always filled with fights and such. Maybe instead of trying to live the life of a Playboy, he should've invested time in a single, long-term relationship. It might've made his past simpler.

But now, his friends had left. Primca, Silva, Mar, Daemonia....they were all gone. Even the one kid who seemed to be his little brother was gone. Slaxt. There was no trace of any of his previous girlfriends. Blue, Elizabeth, Haiiro, Esh. They were all gone. His daughter, gone.

Life was weird that way; one moment you're caught up in life, enjoying it too much. Too much so that you forget to appreciate what you have. You take those things for granted. And then....they vanish. There was a saying. "You never know what you truly have until it's gone." Han had read that online once. Long ago. It hadn't made much sense then. Probably because he was a childish, narcissistic demon who thought that he was king of the world. Thought that everything he had was permanent. God, was he stupid. He definitely didn't know what he had. It was a good life for a demon like him. He didn't have to worry about being hunted. About being killed. The most worry he had was when to feed his dire wolf, Fang. He definitely had it all. And then it all was gone. It felt like it was gone in a flash.

"Lofu os au creul aulssraucs." Han said aloud. Life is a cruel abstract.

He sighed and climbed down from the roof before beginning to head towards the center of the campus.

Ballerina said:

? Klef ?

~Starry Eyed~

large.gif

? "Um... ok then..." She said drowsily. On most occasions she would relentlessly pester Nova until she could get answers, but Klef's sleepiness had already settled in. Her steps soon progressed into a wobbly mess as she attempted to head over to dorms. There was a subtle smile left on her face from earlier, she was glad to have Nova in her company. Of course, she saw Nova as no more than a really good friend. Klef was completely oblivious to the fact that Nova liked her in a certain, less platonic way. She had always been oblivious to the signs of anyone remotely liking her unless they blatantly stated, mostly due to her odd upcoming. The girl sighed before picking up the pace."..." There was so many things that she still wanted to ask Nova , but barely had the energy to even form a sentence right. ?

Extra?Info

Objective: Take Nova back to her dorm

Form: Male

Interacting with: Nova

Tags: @TheDragoon

Nova became a bit concerned when Klef quickened the pace, being practically dragged around now. "Hey! Umm... Klef!" She said worriedly as it felt kinda rough and forced now.

Rumi Coffin"Man imlate on my first day to new school, just great." Runs on the the school ground and trips and drop mybag and books. "Ugg why is this happening."

Han was walking when he saw a girl trip, dropping all of her stuff. He would've laughed but he was deep in an angst at the moment. "Need some help?" He asked as he walked closer to the girl. He knelt down and grabbed the books before she could answer. "You're a clumsy one. Aren't you?" He teased.

@Emoroses

NeoClassical said:
Han was walking when he saw a girl trip, dropping all of her stuff. He would've laughed but he was deep in an angst at the moment. "Need some help?" He asked as he walked closer to the girl. He knelt down and grabbed the books before she could answer. "You're a clumsy one. Aren't you?" He teased.
@Emoroses
"um, just nervous im new here. my shoe broke and i guess clumsyness go's with nervousness."

Nona said:

~*Euloria Reaver*~

giphy.gif

Euloria smiled at him when he spoke, her eyes looking back into his, it was funny that even after all this time, it still made her heart flutter when he said those things to her. She was glad that she decided to wander onto earth that day she met him because she had never been so happy. "I missed everything about you too, I'm glad to have you home again"

Extra Info

Her home

Hugging Daniel

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Daniel

Tags:

He smiled more before he pulled her into him and kissed her happily wishing he could forever stay by her side. But with him leaving it made these moments so much better than he could ever think of them to be

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu giggled and smiled as she got in happily and relaxed

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo smiled as well as she got in with Mitsu♱...

...⊹Kikuri soon took off her kimono which she was also wearing a bikini underneath and taking off her hair accessories and putting them on the kimono before getting into the hot tub as well⊹...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom was still sizing Vio up whenever she spoke. He listened intently, not really understanding. "You gave up the goddess lifestyle?" He tilted his head to the side slightly, obviously confused. "That's interesting. Weird but interesting." He shrugged. The more he thought about it, the more it began to make sense. He knew a few people that couldn't resist the lure of normality. So much so that they resorted to marginalizing their own abilities.
The movement of her hand caught Ansom's eye. She moved her hand to her stomach, which pointed out another difference with his friend. He smiled and looked back up at Vio's face. "Gain some weight?" He chuckled. "You should exercise more." He said, teasingly. He laughed a bit before hearing her question to sit down. She did look pretty uncomfortable. He nodded. "Yeah, of course." He began to head the way of the bench.
aX6PuNj.png

tumblr_nr1k52WuOm1rusx0jo1_r1_500.png

Violetta couldn't help but grin at Ansom's comment about her goddess-hood. It probably wouldn't make sense to someone like him, but she found it very justifiable. It probably was an allure toward normality, just wanting a taste of the multitude of feelings and all the experiences that humans probably take for granted.
"Temporarily. So did my boyfriend. We.. wanted to try something." It was true, really her desire to be human during the pregnancy stemmed from a desire to just try out being human for a while. When it was over, she was definitely turning back. As much as it was an amazing experience to be human, it was outright difficult at times, and she wouldn't want to remain this way forever. "No worries, I'll be back to being a goddess soon enough."

She made her way over to the bench, having to bend down somewhat slowly to sit due to her protruding stomach. The bump was much more obvious now that she was sitting, and she exhaled slightly tiredly at the exertion of sitting. These babies were making her tired all the time. It was kind of annoying actually.
"Well, I guess you could say that. Being pregnant does tend to add a few pounds, I suppose." she chuckled, moving her hand on top of the bump. She didn't really realize just how pregnant she actually was until this moment. Man, these babies couldn't come soon enough in her opinion. She was tired of carrying around all their extra weight all the time. Freeloaders, the lot of 'em.

no slide
no slide

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He smiled more before he pulled her into him and kissed her happily wishing he could forever stay by her side. But with him leaving it made these moments so much better than he could ever think of them to be

[/QUOTE]

~*Euloria Reaver*~

giphy.gif

Euloria slowly closed her eyes and kissed him back, smiling into the kiss a little as she did so, enjoying the moment.

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Ariel nodded and smiled, knowing what he meant as she took a deep breath. They the began to go deeper into the water.

Gregory kept on going down,looking at Ariel, smiling lovely

"As soon as you'll be in need of air, just blow out some." He exclaimed, slowly heading on deeper.

(I think I missed it, so here it is)

JJKab said:
Gregory kept on going down,looking at Ariel, smiling lovely
"As soon as you'll be in need of air, just blow out some." He exclaimed, slowly heading on deeper.

(I think I missed it, so here it is)

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Ariel nodded as he spoke, knowing how their little system worked by now, since they've been swimming so many times.

As Gregory was walking, his smile was growing bigger and bigger, untill he started laughing gently.

"Ahhh... Ariel, you don't even know how happy I am to have you.." He exclaimed, looking into her eyes.

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Ariel nodded as he spoke, knowing how their little system worked by now, since they've been swimming so many times.

JJKab said:
As Gregory was walking, his smile was growing bigger and bigger, untill he started laughing gently.
"Ahhh... Ariel, you don't even know how happy I am to have you.." He exclaimed, looking into her eyes.
Ariel looked at him as he spoke, looking back into his eyes. Smiling at his words, since she couldnt really answer him.

Nona said:
Ariel looked at him as he spoke, looking back into his eyes. Smiling at his words, since she couldnt really answer him.
Gregory sighed, as he leaned over Ariel, stopping.

"Who am I kidding...." He said quietly, as he kissed Ariel passionately, giving her air, and slowly bringing her down on top of him, as he lied down. He embraced her tightly, his hands on her waist.

JJKab said:
Gregory sighed, as he leaned over Ariel, stopping.
"Who am I kidding...." He said quietly, as he kissed Ariel passionately, giving her air, and slowly bringing her down on top of him, as he lied down. He embraced her tightly, his hands on her waist.
Ariel looked at him curiously as he spoke before his lips were quickly placed on hers. Surprised at first she then began to kiss him back with the same amount of passion as she floated down onto him and was held there.

Nona said:
Ariel looked at him curiously as he spoke before his lips were quickly placed on hers. Surprised at first she then began to kiss him back with the same amount of passion as she floated down onto him and was held there.
As Gregory was kissing Ariel, he gently slid his hand under hrr shirt, and stopped there, touching her skin. After a while, she could feel that same feeling that ahe did when she was able to breathe underwater.After Gregory finished casting the spell, he smirked, slowly beginning to lift the fabric of Ariel's shirt, taking it off of her. He was still kissing her, sliding his tongue to touch hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back