• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Quoire almost arrived at the entrance of the school and he thought to himself it would be cool to end it with a drift so he did it, his car drifts the screeching noise the wheels make are so loud and he got out of control and crashed to a post, Quoire was still alive "that didn't go well...no matter at least I'm alive" he said to himself like it was nothing, the car auto repaired itself and Quoire steps out of the car and just decided to walk, he turned his car into it's cube form and stored it in his bag as he goes to school by foot since he's almost there.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well...uh...I'm new to this school, and, I think I'm supposed to pick up my schedule, but, I don't know where to go..." Seria says. "Oh, also, do you know where the dorms are?" She asks. She assumed that this person probably did, since they were hanging around the school.
welcome back xD ))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Levya soon looked at Vanille before she turned back to the sink and spit out the tooth paste and washed her mouth with some water. She soon looked back at Vanille and smiled a bit tiredly✦...

''I-It's nothing...couldn't sleep since it was so hot...''
...◇Vanille nodded and smiled, leaning against the door frame, still holding the rice ball. It looked like she was brushing her teeth so she wasn't sure if Levya would want any food, but she figured she'd offer anyways◇...

"I couldn't sleep either so I pulled out some leftovers. You want any?"

JJKab said:
Chler felt tapping of her shoulder, as she nodded, herself starting to struggle to hold her breath. She niftly grabbed both of Eileen:s hands, and brought her up to the surface
"How... Was your first session.... Underwater" She said, smiling widely.
She gasped for air after being dragged back to the surface by Chler. " Different than I initially expected..." Eileen rubbed her eyes before continuing to speak. " I didn't really think salt water would sting so much...."

Ballerina said:
She gasped for air after being dragged back to the surface by Chler. " Different than I initially expected..." Eileen rubbed her eyes before continuing to speak. " I didn't really think salt water would sting so much...."
"Don't worry. You'll get used to it" Chler exclaimed, smiling happily, as she started floating on the surface, kicking the water with her feet, staying leveled

"If you want to swim, firstly you've got to learn how to stay afloat" She added, slowly backing off towards a bit deeper part of the sea, eyeing Eileen cautionously

"Oh, and one more thing: If you do manage to fail to float, calm down, and stay still: The amount of oxygen you'll lose will increase if you'll try to spastically get to the surface, not mentioning yelling underwater"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Let's go then.''
...⊹Kikuri said before she got up and made her way to the hot tub. It was warm so it was comfy to get in⊹...

...♱Neo waited for Mitsu to get up♱...
Mitsu got up and took neo's hand happily

Lumina said:
gBCMXR6.png

d9da2ab4e63dabe7c128ba2be3e45a8b.jpg

Kansuke continued to play the song, trying to keep himself from messing up the song. It had been a long time since he had played this song in particular, considering it was from his homeland and he hadn't been there in a number of years, and he was also adjusting the notes to play harmony to the harps melody. Kansuke was confident in his skills, but he usually only played melody. That was because he only learned the melody from a certain blonde-haired girl that he had met back at home, though he doubted he'd ever be seeing her again. Frankly, he couldn't even remember her name. He knew that he was reincarnated multiple times over by now, but because of that some details were a bit... fuzzy. Certain details and names were forgotten, but the important stuff carried over. Apparently the fact that she had blonde hair was pretty important or something. Either way, as Kansuke sat there playing, he could swear that the sound of the harp was getting louder, but perhaps it was just his imagination. It wasn't until a girl's voice said "there you are." that Kansuke stopped, turning and looking up at a blonde girl smiling down at him. A girl who just so happened to be holding a harp. Huh. So this was the girl who knew the song from his homeland. With a grin, Kansuke brought the ocarina down to his lap, turning a bit more to face this supposed stranger.

"My guess is you're the one who was playing the song?"

no slide
no slide no slide

~*Mizuki Notaro*~

tloz_skyward_sword_render_zelda_smiling_fanart_by_oneexisting-d6wx2ka.png

Mizuki eyed him curiously as he grinned. It was weird in a way, she didn't know this boy at all, yet the grin on his face seemed oh so familiar to her, sparking some recognition in her brain somewhere. She felt as though she had seen it before. She had no knowledge of her past lives at all, but maybe this feeling of déjà vu (for lack of a better description) was a hint to them. Tucking that feeling aside now she looked to her harp briefly as he spoke before nodding gently "That would be me, yes" she answered, smiling at the boy "Its been a while since Ive heard one of those" she said gesturing to the ocarina "...May I sit?" She asked, gesturing to the spot beside him. If this was the guy she was supposed to find, she might as well figure out who he is.

Extra Info

School courtyard

Talking with Kansuke

Mood:

Curious

Objective:

Talk with Kansuke

Interacting with:

Kansuke

Tags:

Last edited by a moderator:
Suzanne smiled as she trotted alongside this stranger. Although she knew her name and everything, this Fricka Chicka was still a stranger. A mystery. A present waiting to be opened. The mystery flavored lollipop. The Jack in the Box. She giggled at her poetic metaphors. "So, what made you want to come to this school?" She asked, trying to start a conversation.

@JJKab

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne smiled as she trotted alongside this stranger. Although she knew her name and everything, this Fricka Chicka was still a stranger. A mystery. A present waiting to be opened. The mystery flavored lollipop. The Jack in the Box. She giggled at her poetic metaphors. "So, what made you want to come to this school?" She asked, trying to start a conversation.
@JJKab
Fricka smirked at Suzanne's question

"Welp, I... just one day discovered I can lift things in the air, as well as heal things, that's all" She said with a chuckle

"After a "Accident" I am more powerful now" With that said, the girl Fricka was talking to could feel some force gently lifting her in the air.

Suzanne yelped a bit as she was lifted slightly off the ground. A gust of wind pushed her back down. She had never liked any kind of flying. She enjoyed the ground. She could feel the energy coursing through the earth. In the air, there was a massive reduction of that amount of energy. With a smile, she spoke, "Ah, I see. Yeah, I came because I heard this was an interesting place. No one wanted me at my home, so I figure I might as well go somewhere interesting."

@JJKab

Nona said:
"I missed your hugs you know, I always do" she said smiling gently.
"I missed everything about you. Your beautiful face, your sweet voice, your gentle touch, the feeling of your lips to mine. I missed all about you." He said as he pulled her closer and looked into her eyes with nothing but love for her

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille nodded and smiled, leaning against the door frame, still holding the rice ball. It looked like she was brushing her teeth so she wasn't sure if Levya would want any food, but she figured she'd offer anyways◇...

"I couldn't sleep either so I pulled out some leftovers. You want any?"
''Uh...sure. Thank you.''

...✦Levya said as she smiled at Vanille before going to finish brushing her teeth✦...

''So...should we go anywhere today?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu got up and took neo's hand happily

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo got up as well and lead Mitsu to the hot tub as she smiled♱...

Lumina said:
C9vmSsv.png

Lumina could barely hold her eye contact with Kenji's face as she watched his eyes trail over her body. It really had been a while since she had been in this kind of situation, so to see him taking in every inch of her body made her feel extremely embarrassed and self conscious, though really at the moment it was the moved loved and wanted she had felt in a long time. Deep down, she knew that, but the fluster of the current situation was concealing it at the moment. As Kenji's lips touched hers, Lumina's own eyes fluttered closed, the softness of the kiss immediately wiping her mind of any thoughts and feelings except for his lips on hers. Lumina's arms moved of their own accord to wrap around Kenji's neck as the kiss became more firm, being able to do nothing except go with it, though the longer the kiss lasted the more she was okay with the way it was going. Normally she'd protest at least a little bit longer, but for some reason the phoenix felt herself unable to do so. Perhaps it was because there was the subconscious need to be with her pair, no matter what. Perhaps it was just a craving for intimacy that she was unable to have since she was kidnapped. Or maybe it was just Lumina giving in to her feelings. As Kenji broke the kiss and spoke, she couldn't hold her gaze any longer, looking off to the side without letting her grip go from around his neck.

"...th-that's okay with me..."

no slide
no slide no slide

tumblr_lpb5yfcic51r0ha7xo1_r1_500_zpsbtyjbpfl.gif

Genesis Zi Euphoria

~ The Sanctum Of Heat ~

...ΨKenji grinned lightly as he listened to Lumina talk. He followed Lumina's head and leaned to the right, a wink soon gracing his face as he replied to her, shortly before he began kissing her neck once moreΨ...

What's wrong?~ Still can't look at me?~ Your blush is too cute~

no slide no slide no slide

OOC

((( Fade? )))

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Suzanne yelped a bit as she was lifted slightly off the ground. A gust of wind pushed her back down. She had never liked any kind of flying. She enjoyed the ground. She could feel the energy coursing through the earth. In the air, there was a massive reduction of that amount of energy. With a smile, she spoke, "Ah, I see. Yeah, I came because I heard this was an interesting place. No one wanted me at my home, so I figure I might as well go somewhere interesting."
@JJKab
"Yeah... Sorry about lifting you off the ground.. as I saw your reaction" Fricka said, chuckling a bit nervously, looking at Suzanne.

JJKab said:
"Yeah... Sorry about lifting you off the ground.. as I saw your reaction" Fricka said, chuckling a bit nervously, looking at Suzanne.
Suzanne smiled sheepishly. "Nah, it's fine. You were just having a little fun." She giggled and kicked a pebble on the ground. "Everyone like to jest around."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back