• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ballerina said:

? Klef ?

~Starry Eyed~

large.gif

? She still spoke, even though she knew her friend's mind was elsewhere. "Um...what's on your mind? You've been acting kind of spaced out lately." It was already getting very late into the night, Klef realized that she should have spent her time wiser by studying for an upcoming test in her health class. Similar to how Klef wanted to study, Nova wanted to go back to her dorm too. "Sure, but I won't be able to get pass the actual dorm... you know, because I'm in my male form. " She replied, slowly standing up. Klef faced Nova and sleepily extended her hand to her, waiting for her to take it. ?

Extra?Info

Objective: Take Nova back to her dorm

Form: Male

Interacting with: Nova

Tags: @TheDragoon

Nova watched her as she spoke, answering her first question quickly. "It's nothing too important. Anyw-way, yes, let's get a move on." She said as she smiled bashfully blushed lightly as she took Klef's hand. It kinda felt like they were a couple... Even though she knew it might not work out between them, she just couldn't help liking Klef a little. After all, she WAS her first kiss and she found her very cute. She now waited patiently for Klef to take her back to the girls dorms.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...so be it then. Waste of time dealing with you.''
...♱She said before turning around to walk away♱...
"Waste of time dealing with you!" She remarks somewhat flustered, walking the opposite direction.

Ballerina said:
"Waste of time dealing with you!" She remarks somewhat flustered, walking the opposite direction.
...♱Soon, Isabella felt like she was paralyzed and froze. She also starts hearing foot steps coming from behind Isabella♱...

Nona said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif
Maya looked in his direction "I might not have to, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to" she said giggling softly "I just didn't want to put you in a sour mood by bringing it up or anything" she said truthfully before glancing through the doorway to the customers, nodding when he said they'd close up after that "Yeah, maybe it'd be best, we've had a pretty busy day."

Extra Info

Their café

Talking

Mood:

Slightly Curious

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

tumblr_o0aav0BPQX1uxvvvzo1_500.gif

Cecil nodded and went to the counter as Maya poured the coffee and got the pastries for their customers. "Alright~ It wouldn't be too much of a bother to me though. I was just thinking about how Aaron would feel if I moved out, but sometimes I can't put him before everything. We've been friends forever, and I want to remain friends, but I don't want the fact that you and I will be getting a place together and I'd be leaving."

More Info

Their cafe

Mood:

Happy

Talking and waiting for customers at the counter

Objective:

Close up soon

Interacting with: Maya

Tags: @Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
MrEvilMexican said:
(yeah, Faust gave him the keys to his Manor cos he's going to Germany and told him to feed Stalker and stay in the already lit rooms. Also, you should turn on notifications)
(I have them on, I just wasn't seeing any. Well then I guess Evan's going to stop stalking a stalker here and get to the mansion.)

Ballerina said:
She held onto Lena's shoulders as well, her grip was fairly tight. Eileen took a deep breath before pinching her own nose, she gave as small nod as she went down. While underwater, she could barely see and the saltwater stung her eyes, yet it felt so peaceful. She stayed under for awhile, enjoying the silence and let herself sink down few feet.
Chler sunk down alongside Eileen. She loved swimming around, especially diving. That's why she's been convincing her dormmate togo swimming with her. Usually, the water wouldn't sting her in the eyes too bad, and today it did not either.

Small bubbles escaped through Chler's lips.

Evan arrived walked inside the manor and took a look around. It was in nicer condition than it was when he and everyone else were fighting. He still wanted to kill that girl for destroying his dorm room, but he had to thank her for giving him the opportunity to live in a damn mansion! He wondered what Faust was planning on doing back in Germany. It didn't seem like he was liked much there.

(You will have to explain to me who and what Stalker is if I'm supposed to interact with him.)

@MrEvilMexican @Cowkiller

TheDragoon said:
Nova watched her as she spoke, answering her first question quickly. "It's nothing too important. Anyw-way, yes, let's get a move on." She said as she smiled bashfully blushed lightly as she took Klef's hand. It kinda felt like they were a couple... Even though she knew it might not work out between them, she just couldn't help liking Klef a little. After all, she WAS her first kiss and she found her very cute. She now waited patiently for Klef to take her back to the girls dorms.

? Klef ?

~Starry Eyed~

large.gif

? "Um... ok then..." She said drowsily. On most occasions she would relentlessly pester Nova until she could get answers, but Klef's sleepiness had already settled in. Her steps soon progressed into a wobbly mess as she attempted to head over to dorms. There was a subtle smile left on her face from earlier, she was glad to have Nova in her company. Of course, she saw Nova as no more than a really good friend. Klef was completely oblivious to the fact that Nova liked her in a certain, less platonic way. She had always been oblivious to the signs of anyone remotely liking her unless they blatantly stated, mostly due to her odd upcoming. The girl sighed before picking up the pace."..." There was so many things that she still wanted to ask Nova , but barely had the energy to even form a sentence right. ?

Extra?Info

Objective: Take Nova back to her dorm

Form: Male

Interacting with: Nova

Tags: @TheDragoon

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Soon, Isabella felt like she was paralyzed and froze. She also starts hearing foot steps coming from behind Isabella♱...
Isabella suddenly couldn't move, she knew someone was approaching her again. "I-I'm going to call the cops on you!" She exclaims shakily.

Nona said:

~*Mizuki Notaro*~

tumblr_lwjdupzYgw1qcdhlj.gif
Mizuki continued with her tune, playing her harp was so relaxing and the weather was perfect outside today too. As she played, she began to hear another instrument joining in. She blinked a few times, looking around with a confused look while her fingers still danced across the harp strings. She recognise that instrument anywhere, it was an ocarina. They were a lot more popular back home than they were here and whoever was harmonising her melody with it, knew the song she was playing to some extent as well which was also from her homeland. Huh, odd. Still playing the tune, she followed the sounds of the wind instrument, it was steadily getting louder as she approached a tree to see a... Boy in green? Her eyes lit up with recognition as she slowly approached him eventually stopping her tune as she stood near him smiling softly. Yes. This had to be who she was looking for. "There you are" she said simply, which sounded a bit confusing to him probably, even if he was from her homeland (which she was not yet sure of) it didn't mean he'd know who she was, even if she was the princess.

Extra Info

gBCMXR6.png

d9da2ab4e63dabe7c128ba2be3e45a8b.jpg

Kansuke continued to play the song, trying to keep himself from messing up the song. It had been a long time since he had played this song in particular, considering it was from his homeland and he hadn't been there in a number of years, and he was also adjusting the notes to play harmony to the harps melody. Kansuke was confident in his skills, but he usually only played melody. That was because he only learned the melody from a certain blonde-haired girl that he had met back at home, though he doubted he'd ever be seeing her again. Frankly, he couldn't even remember her name. He knew that he was reincarnated multiple times over by now, but because of that some details were a bit... fuzzy. Certain details and names were forgotten, but the important stuff carried over. Apparently the fact that she had blonde hair was pretty important or something. Either way, as Kansuke sat there playing, he could swear that the sound of the harp was getting louder, but perhaps it was just his imagination. It wasn't until a girl's voice said
"there you are." that Kansuke stopped, turning and looking up at a blonde girl smiling down at him. A girl who just so happened to be holding a harp. Huh. So this was the girl who knew the song from his homeland. With a grin, Kansuke brought the ocarina down to his lap, turning a bit more to face this supposed stranger.

"My guess is you're the one who was playing the song?"

no slide
no slide

(Stalker is a carnivorous and intelligent monster, who is fully sentient and may be reasoned with. If you come across it, he'll try to murder you. :P Just show him the mansion keys.)

A butler stood at the entrance, looking down. I assume you Windfallow gave you the keys? Well, remember to stay in the lit rooms, feed stalker and have fun. Good luck. It said before fading away. James poked his head out of one of the rooms. Hey, Faustie let me use his mansion. I'm gonna try to make a biological weapon. Heck, it's not gonna be safe but f*ck it! He has antidotes for every poison and disease stored here! LET'S HAVE SOME FUN! He shouted before going back to the room and roaring of engines began becoming audible. Quite loud, as a matter of fact.

@ANDROMADA

Seria sighs, staring at the entrance to the main building of Fantasy High, the school she'd be spending the next few years in. She really hadn't wanted to go here originally, after all, it had meant that she'd have to move from where she used to live, and then she wouldn't have any friends to talk to, but, she really hadn't had a say in things. Her parents moved here and decided to send her to this school for whatever reason, and, well, she wasn't happy about that. She had only moved a few days ago, but she already really missed the few friends she'd had where she used to live... She was nervous about this, after all she'd heard more than a few rumors about the school, and most of them had been rather...unpleasant... It didn't help that she was living in a dorm room, instead of with her parents, while she went to school here. Now, where was she supposed to go to get her schedule again?... She guessed the front office, but she really wasn't sure. Great, a whole new school, first day and she didn't even know where she was supposed to go to get the schedule that told her where to go.

Lumina said:

CIr0jvM.png

tumblr_mydppxYKYH1rckvmto3_250.gif.009d38497d6f0615f1f3457cfcefbcc2.thumb.gif.0a38c0ca7dcea7c171480f877a62ceba.gif

Seeing Roman's smile as he reaffirmed her thought on packing made Kaori's heart beat harder for a moment. She found herself paused a moment as she processed how her body was reacting to seeing him smile before immediately turning around and moving quickly toward her room, slamming the door behind her. Once in her room, Kaori placed a hand on her chest as she exhaled a shaky breath, wondering what the heck was up with her. Probably just nerves from the door and adrenaline from finding out all this new information about her pregnancy. Yeah. That was it. Inhaling to steady herself, Kaori began packing her things, grabbing all the essential things she needed. She wasn't sure how long she'd be staying, but she wanted to be prepared nonetheless. As she was grabbing some shirts, Kaori noticed some fabric that she wasn't sure belonged to her. It was darker than anything she owned, and didn't look like anything that she would wear. Picking it up, she found herself looking at a plain black long sleeved shirt, that was styled in a fashion made for men. This confused the kunoichi, wondering why there was a men's shirt in her room. It's not like there was a m- oh. Kaori's eyes widened as the realization of who's shirt it was dawned on her, and her expression soon fell to a saddened one. Once it had been a promise of a return home. Now it served as a symbol of people left behind. How she was left behind. Getting angry and sad all in one moment, Kaori yelled as she threw it across the room, hearing the soft thump of it against the wall, watching as it fell on to the floor. She stood there for a few moments, trying to breathe and calm herself down.

"You okay there?"

Ah yes, San. In all the commotion, Kaori had forgotten he was still around. Taking another breath in, Kaori spoke inside her head at the tailed beast as she continued packing her things.
"I'm fine." That obviously wasn't the case, but she didn't want to dwell on Mas- him anymore. Soon all of her things had been packed, and she made her way out to greet Roman, putting the smile back on her face that was there before she left him. It was slightly forced, but she was hoping it'd look genuine enough to where Roman wouldn't suspect anything. Though, she wasn't sure how convincing she actually was.

"I'm ready to go."

no slide
no slide no slide

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Roman Ishida

~ The Man of Many Scars

tumblr_inline_n0yo7wc1Wu1riev4q.gif

Roman watched as Kaori walked into her room. He had decided to look around a bit when she did... The place was really nice, and he remembered that she lived alone, until Masahi came along. Roman could smell him. He was here before he left. He then activated his Tengan which he used to see if there were any traces of his energy, but came up with nothing. His gaze found its way to Kaori's bedroom door where he could see her moving... Well he could see her in the form of energy. He saw her throw something at the wall, which made him think for moment. Why? It must've been something that made her upset, and he figured it'd be best not to mention anything about it. He deactivated his Tengan and pulled his forehead protector back down and looked up when he heard Kaori's footsteps approaching him. The smile on her face... It only made him think back to all the times she smiled when they were younger... Even though he never smiled or rarely did to be more accurate, seeing Masahi and Kaori smile was enough for him. He always liked when they smiled... It showed him they were at peace and were happy. He smiled himself and gave her a thumbs up.

"Great! We should get going. Come on, I'll use my ability to get us there quicker."

More Info

Kaori's Apartment

Mood:

Calm and Happy

Waiting for Kaori

Objective:

Take Kaori to his apartment

Interacting with: Kaori

Tags:

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Alejandro Ishida

~ Young Prodigy

[border]
latest
[/border]

Alejandro chuckled lightly as he conversed with someone who was in the room. It was the voice of a female. It sounded like Alejandro was doing... A lot better than before. That was weird considering how just before Astrid left, only a cough could have him in almost crying in pain. The -laughter soon faded, and the sound of walking could be heard. When Astrid poked her head into the room, the two people, Alejandro and the woman, could be seen standing over Skylar. Alejandro quickly walked over to Astrid. He figured it'd be best to tell her what's going on before she flips the hell out again... And Alejandro already head enough on his mind. He spoke in his natural voice now that he was healed.

"Astrid! H-Hey... No need to worry about her. Skylar will be fine, that lady is my grandma. I had her come heal me and asked her to heal Skylar too. Though she used her energy up on me so she can't do it all the way... I also told her that she's special. Very special to two people. You being one and Hyouinmaru being the other."

Alejandro then looked back to see his grandma taking a seat. His eyes quickly found their way back to, Red and he smiled a little. He motioned for her to come see how Skylar was doing. He was curious also since she had been through a lot, and his grandmother couldn't heal her to 100% like she did him.

"Thanks Gran."

[border]
E4Ob82a.gif
[/border]

Akane smiled and nodded to Alejandro. She was glad to help where she could. Especially for her grandchildren and family. She pushed some hair behind her ear as she spoke with her smile remaining.

"No need to thank me, Alejandro. I'll always be there to help you."

no slide
no slide
Mood
Happy
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Taking Astrid to see Skylar
[/border]

YDaIf7t.png

latest

Astrid took a step back out of surprise when Alejandro suddenly came up to her. The last thing she was expecting was for him to be up and walking around. Heck he was nearly half as incapacitated as Skylar was when she left. How was he- ah. Yeah. Her eyes fell on the other woman in the room as Alejandro mentioned his grandmother had healed him. Frankly, she was impressed, as Alejandro had been pretty busted up when she had left the hospital. Now he was up and running about, talking just fine, and you would have never known he was hospitalized if not for the scar going over his right eye. But if he was up, then what about- As Alejandro continued talking, Astrid pushed past him with a slightly worried expression to see how Skylar was doing, worried about her more than anything.

"Sky?"

tumblr_mj7vy3EXms1qjdyzdo1_500.gif

Akane had just finished healing what little she had the energy left to heal, but it was just enough to where Skylar could actually sit up. Her broken shoulder and arm was sat in a sling that tightly sat against her chest so as not to move it, but her other arm was fine enough to move around some. Or at least as much as she could with a broken wrist. A plate of food sat in front of her, of which Skylar was slowly eating when Astrid came over. This caused her to look up from her food, and her gaze fell on Astrid, causing a smile to burst out on her face. Already Astrid could tell that she was feeling much better.

"Astrid!"

Seeing her friend visibly and emotionally better put a smile on Astrid's face as well. Last she had seen of her, she had been having a panic attack and was being sedated, so this was a definite improvement for sure.
"Glad to see you doing better." she stated with a laugh, her stance relaxing a bit. She turned toward Akane before speaking again. "Thank you for helping Skylar and Blue, I appreciate it."

no slide
no slide

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria sighs, staring at the entrance to the main building of Fantasy High, the school she'd be spending the next few years in. She really hadn't wanted to go here originally, after all, it had meant that she'd have to move from where she used to live, and then she wouldn't have any friends to talk to, but, she really hadn't had a say in things. Her parents moved here and decided to send her to this school for whatever reason, and, well, she wasn't happy about that. She had only moved a few days ago, but she already really missed the few friends she'd had where she used to live... She was nervous about this, after all she'd heard more than a few rumors about the school, and most of them had been rather...unpleasant... It didn't help that she was living in a dorm room, instead of with her parents, while she went to school here. Now, where was she supposed to go to get her schedule again?... She guessed the front office, but she really wasn't sure. Great, a whole new school, first day and she didn't even know where she was supposed to go to get the schedule that told her where to go.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9rge6kf5834socgwkcws0ggs4_640_zpsz1jap2nf.gif

Imperius Vi Euphoria

~ The King Of Euphoria ~

...♅Akira had been waiting patiently for the school to reopen. He was too lost in thought to notice that someone had approached the building, looking like they were lost. Disregarding his thoughts for a later time, Akira looked up and saw a young female standing not too far away from him. He walked over towards the female and spoke, raising his arm as a greeting before coming to a stop infront of her♅...

Hey there! Can I help you with something, miss?

no slide no slide no slide

James poked his head out of the room again. The roaring of engines stopped. Aaaw, COME ON! You're no fun... He complained. Anyways, apparently, Faust is going back to Germany to research some virus. The X-17 Swine Flu or something... It's the same virus that broke out in Germany a long time ago. James poked his head back into the room and brought out a gun... Of course... Typical. Not the most pleasant thing I've made but it's still fun. Fires a steady stream stream of acid that disintegrates any life form in it's path. I call it the Full Life Form Disintegration Device. He explained, before firing it at Evan. ... Does it burn?

@ANDROMADA

NeoClassical said:
Ansom looked at Violetta. There was definitely something different about her. He furrowed his brow, trying to point out the difference. There was a major lack of energy that he had always felt around her. Usually, there was a space of just time around her, but now there wasn't. That was weird.
When Vio mentioned his new car, Ansom shook his head of his thoughts. "Yeah. It is nice." He chuckled at her comment. "Matches my eyes?" He shook his head and sighed. "Nah. Maybe my mood." He nodded and gave a small smile before grinning widely. "So how is my little sister." He asked as he poked Vio on the nose.

Yes there was something different with his "sibling". There was a different energy. It wasn't near as powerful as it used to be. He looked her up and down again. Nope he didn't see anything different. Some old Vio. Then again, Ansom was never the one to care about detail.
aX6PuNj.png

f7b823be8264e4706eb0dbba9021b1e0f8d98a37_hq.gif

Violetta watched as Ansom furrowed his brow while looking at her. It's not like he tried to hide it or anything, so it was pretty obvious on his face that he was studying her. It took her a few moments, but she finally figured it out- she was human and not goddess at the moment. It had been a while since she had turned herself human, so half the time it didn't even register in her mind that something was off. Violetta had gotten quite used to being a human with Takashi, living life like normal humans would with humans desires and limitations. Speaking of limitations, Violetta could tell her feet were already hurting quite a bit, and she'd need to sit down soon, but it could wait a minute or two. A glance around them showed a bench to her right that would be perfect.

"You can probably tell can't you. That I'm not a goddess at the moment. Yup, turned myself human for a little while. Even made me look different. Though, I have my reasons for it." Violetta smiled a bit as she explained what he was wondering about, a hand coming to rest on her baby bump as her words ceased. It was a pretty good reason in her personal opinion, one that was definitely worth all the trouble it caused. Speaking of trouble... "hey, do you mind if we sit down? There's a bench right there that would work." She smiled through the discomfort, but it was obvious that it was there. Hopefully Ansom wouldn't mind sitting down.

no slide
no slide

"No but I prefer you didn't destroy my clothes." Evan stated.

After they were done screwing around, Evan looked about where his room would be. He supposed he would sleep in the master bedroom seeing as how he now owned the place. As he opened the door to the room, he found where Stalker was. That would make things significantly more difficult. The creature arose and looked at Evan in an unearthly light, as if an intruder had bestowed entrance in his master's room. The thing got up and snarled at Evan.

"W-w-wait, I have the keys I-" Evan checked as he noticed his keys weren't there. "Where the hell did the keys go? I don't forget so that could only mean... James..."

Evan ran out of the room and closed the door behind him. He came running down the grand stairs looking like he was in a hurry. "James you bastard, what did you do with the keys?!"

@MrEvilMexican

Meanwhile, Graham was showing Alex around the campus, as they had a lot of time to befriend each other after they were left behind from where everyone else had went at the latest party. The whole rooftop had just faded black and when the darkness cleared everything was gone. Currently, Graham was intent on showing Alex to Faust, since he considered Faust to be a friend and he couldn't find Evan anywhere. "So yeah... though this place may look unwelcoming on the outside, Faust keeps the interior of is mansion well maintained... I hope he is home..." Graham continued as Graham lead Alex to Faust's mansion.

Alex replied, his eyes their usual cyan, "You mean to tell me he doesn't like guests? Because that's what it seems like to me."

"No no... he just... you know what? You'll see for yourself eventually." Graham corrected himself, as he walked up the steps with Alex in tow and knocked on the door.

@ANDROMADA @MrEvilMexican @WeirdisFun

Evan paused chewing out James to go answer the door. He unlocked the deadbolt and creaked it open and saw two faces. One of which was the familiar Graham. The other on the other hand, not so much. But they did look somewhat similar.

"Can I help you?" Evan asked.

@MrEvilMexican @UnknownRawrs

@Lumina[/URL] [/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg][/centerblock]
C9vmSsv.png

Lumina could barely hold her eye contact with Kenji's face as she watched his eyes trail over her body. It really had been a while since she had been in this kind of situation, so to see him taking in every inch of her body made her feel extremely embarrassed and self conscious, though really at the moment it was the moved loved and wanted she had felt in a long time. Deep down, she knew that, but the fluster of the current situation was concealing it at the moment. As Kenji's lips touched hers, Lumina's own eyes fluttered closed, the softness of the kiss immediately wiping her mind of any thoughts and feelings except for his lips on hers. Lumina's arms moved of their own accord to wrap around Kenji's neck as the kiss became more firm, being able to do nothing except go with it, though the longer the kiss lasted the more she was okay with the way it was going. Normally she'd protest at least a little bit longer, but for some reason the phoenix felt herself unable to do so. Perhaps it was because there was the subconscious need to be with her pair, no matter what. Perhaps it was just a craving for intimacy that she was unable to have since she was kidnapped. Or maybe it was just Lumina giving in to her feelings. As Kenji broke the kiss and spoke, she couldn't hold her gaze any longer, looking off to the side without letting her grip go from around his neck.

"...th-that's okay with me..."

no slide
no slide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back