• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet tilted her head as she thought about it, "Well, I dont have anything I need to do today, so I'm free whenever" she said.

Mood
calmish
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
chatting with logan
[/border]
Logan rubbed his chin and thought quietly as he walked with Scarlet. He then looked at her and smiled, "How about dinner or a movie?" He asked her with a smile.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''O-Ok..''
...?Miltia said as she sat there quietly?...
Amelia came back with a water bottle a ma do held it out to Miltia. "I can't make any predictions as to why you're blushing... But you are." She said, as she rubbed the back of her head with her free hand.

Roman said:
Logan rubbed his chin and thought quietly as he walked with Scarlet. He then looked at her and smiled, "How about dinner or a movie?" He asked her with a smile.
Amelia came back with a water bottle a ma do held it out to Miltia. "I can't make any predictions as to why you're blushing... But you are." She said, as she rubbed the back of her head with her free hand.
...♱Miltia soon blushed badly as she went wide eyed before covering her cheeks with one of her arms as she spoke softly, soon taking the water bottle with her free hand and taking a sip which soon after she thanked Amelia♱...

''Mou........''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Miltia soon blushed badly as she went wide eyed before covering her cheeks with one of her arms as she spoke softly, soon taking the water bottle with her free hand and taking a sip which soon after she thanked Amelia♱...
''Mou........''
Amelia blinked and chuckled lightly, turning her head so her right ear was closer to Miltia, "I didn't quite catch that. Wanna repeat?" She asked.

Roman said:
Amelia blinked and chuckled lightly, turning her head so her right ear was closer to Miltia, "I didn't quite catch that. Wanna repeat?" She asked.
''It was nothing.''

...♱She said before taking a drink♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It was nothing.''
...♱She said before taking a drink♱...
Amelia nodded and stood up, and soon took off her jacket and tossed it on the couch. "So... Do you feel sick or anything?" She asked curiously, trying to figure out a way to help Miltia.

Roman said:
Amelia nodded and stood up, and soon took off her jacket and tossed it on the couch. "So... Do you feel sick or anything?" She asked curiously, trying to figure out a way to help Miltia.
''No...I'm not sick...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No...I'm not sick...''
Amelia had gave it some more thought, and came to a conclusion. What she came up with, she decoded to keep it to herself. "I don't know then... You seem fine."

Roman said:
Amelia had gave it some more thought, and came to a conclusion. What she came up with, she decoded to keep it to herself. "I don't know then... You seem fine."
...♱Miltia nodded before taking another drink and lowering her arm once the blush was gone♱...

ANDROMADA said:
(Anything happen with Evan while I was gone? I don't have any notifications.)
@MrEvilMexican @WeirdisFun
(yeah, Faust gave him the keys to his Manor cos he's going to Germany and told him to feed Stalker and stay in the already lit rooms. Also, you should turn on notifications)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He smiled and held her tightly

[/QUOTE]
"I missed your hugs you know, I always do" she said smiling gently.

Artemistel said:

† Kien Raven †

b9194a61c14600_full.jpg

Kien nodded, looking around as they entered through the door. There are an array of drinks and pastries that could be seen near the registers, and the tables were a nice oak. He smiled and licked his lips, looking at a particular maple donut through the glass.

"We should come here for breakfast everyday," he said to her.

no slide
no slide no slide
Mood
Content
Interaction
Yuna
Tags
@Nona

~*Yuna Yelil*~

giphy.gif
Yuna blinked...come here for breakfast everyday? She assumed he had just asked her to tag along to get food simply because she happened to be talking with him while hungry, she didn't think she'd be invited to eat with him as a regular occurrence, of course she had no problem with that. Yuna didn't have many actual 'friends' just loads of acquaintances. So she supposed a possible new friendship would be nice... A small smile crossed the girls lips as she smiled at him and nodded gently "Yeah, that would be nice".

Extra Info

Café

Looking around

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Get food

Interacting with:

Kien

Tags:

Ballerina said:
(I totally get if you need to take a break since May is a busy month for everyone, but could we end Klef/Nova's interaction? I don't want to be pestering you for replies everyday and I'd like to free up Klef so that she can interact with other characters. Whenever your less tired, let me know, we could resume the interaction. ^_^ )
((I'm just gonna end it off real quick CX))

Nova didn't hear whatever Klef had said because she was deep in thought. She wondered how things would have been different if she never met Klef. She then shook her head, realizing it was late and she had to get back to her dorm. "Hey, Klef, you wouldn't mind taking me back to my dorm would you?" She asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Miltia nodded before taking another drink and lowering her arm once the blush was gone♱...
Amelia yawned a little before looking at the time. "Well I'm gonna find something to do before I Ger eaten alive by my boredom. You can join me if you like."

JJKab said:
Lena chuckled softly, as she laid both her hands on Eileen's shoulders.
"Aight" She took a deep breath, and gently dragged her under the surface, holding her steady.

(Short replies cause on fone)
She held onto Lena's shoulders as well, her grip was fairly tight. Eileen took a deep breath before pinching her own nose, she gave as small nod as she went down. While underwater, she could barely see and the saltwater stung her eyes, yet it felt so peaceful. She stayed under for awhile, enjoying the silence and let herself sink down few feet.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''How about a night club?''
Amelia thought about user suggestion for a moment. A night club? She didn't really feel like dealing with drunk people... Or even dealing with herself when she gets drunk. Amelia can handle her liquor, but doesn't stop when she starts to there is a 100% she'd end up drunk. "Keep that in mind. Any other ideas though?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...your choice.''
...♱She said before she moved her foot to where her blade was showing a bit♱...
" I told you, I'm not backing down!" The vampire growled with her eyes set on Melanie's, completely ignoring the blade.

Roman said:
Amelia thought about user suggestion for a moment. A night club? She didn't really feel like dealing with drunk people... Or even dealing with herself when she gets drunk. Amelia can handle her liquor, but doesn't stop when she starts to there is a 100% she'd end up drunk. "Keep that in mind. Any other ideas though?"
...♱Miltia soon just shrugged♱...

Ballerina said:
" I told you, I'm not backing down!" The vampire growled with her eyes set on Melanie's, completely ignoring the blade.
''Hmmm...so be it then. Waste of time dealing with you.''

...♱She said before turning around to walk away♱...

Nona said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif
Maya smiled softly and nodded "Ah, right" She didn't pry into what it was simply because he was happy now, asking what it was might bring back that 'Bad taste' and she certainly didn't want to do that. She was glad what ever it was, wasn't bothering him anymore. She put her hand near her mouth to stifle a yawn that had found its way there as she went over to pour some coffee and get the pastries that were ordered.

Extra Info

Their café

Trying to stop a yawn

Mood:

Calm

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

Cecil chuckled lightly and went in the back with Maya. "You could ask me about it if you want. But you don't have to." He said with a smile. "Also, when these guys leave, I think we should close up for the day."

More Info

Cafe

Mood:

Calm

Talking

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Maya

Tags: @Nona

TheDragoon said:
((I'm just gonna end it off real quick CX))
Nova didn't hear whatever Klef had said because she was deep in thought. She wondered how things would have been different if she never met Klef. She then shook her head, realizing it was late and she had to get back to her dorm. "Hey, Klef, you wouldn't mind taking me back to my dorm would you?" She asked.

? Klef ?

~Starry Eyed~

large.gif

? She still spoke, even though she knew her friend's mind was elsewhere. "Um...what's on your mind? You've been acting kind of spaced out lately." It was already getting very late into the night, Klef realized that she should have spent her time wiser by studying for an upcoming test in her health class. Similar to how Klef wanted to study, Nova wanted to go back to her dorm too. "Sure, but I won't be able to get pass the actual dorm... you know, because I'm in my male form. " She replied, slowly standing up. Klef faced Nova and sleepily extended her hand to her, waiting for her to take it. ?

Extra?Info

Objective: Take Nova back to her dorm

Form: Male

Interacting with: Nova

Tags: @TheDragoon

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

Cecil chuckled lightly and went in the back with Maya. "You could ask me about it if you want. But you don't have to." He said with a smile. "Also, when these guys leave, I think we should close up for the day."

More Info

Cafe

Mood:

Calm

Talking

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Maya

Tags: @Nona

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif
Maya looked in his direction "I might not have to, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to" she said giggling softly "I just didn't want to put you in a sour mood by bringing it up or anything" she said truthfully before glancing through the doorway to the customers, nodding when he said they'd close up after that "Yeah, maybe it'd be best, we've had a pretty busy day."

Extra Info

Their café

Talking

Mood:

Slightly Curious

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
HimeragiSeiker said:
Amelia laughed lightly and grabbed her jacket. "Night club it is then." She said before walking to the door. "Lets go~"

Roman said:
Roman smiled and nodded. Kaori seemed to be looking better in his opinion, even if her smile wasn't as bright as it usually is... She was still smiling and that's all that mattered. He just wanted the best for her. Does bad things have to happen to good people? If so... Why? Roman chuckled lightly, forgetting the question that just rang in his head. He looked at Kaori and gently moved his hand to his side and off of her head.
"That'd be exactly what I meant."

tumblr_inline_n0ynxtvwYQ1riev4q.gif

CIr0jvM.png

tumblr_mydppxYKYH1rckvmto3_250.gif.009d38497d6f0615f1f3457cfcefbcc2.thumb.gif.0a38c0ca7dcea7c171480f877a62ceba.gif

Seeing Roman's smile as he reaffirmed her thought on packing made Kaori's heart beat harder for a moment. She found herself paused a moment as she processed how her body was reacting to seeing him smile before immediately turning around and moving quickly toward her room, slamming the door behind her. Once in her room, Kaori placed a hand on her chest as she exhaled a shaky breath, wondering what the heck was up with her. Probably just nerves from the door and adrenaline from finding out all this new information about her pregnancy. Yeah. That was it. Inhaling to steady herself, Kaori began packing her things, grabbing all the essential things she needed. She wasn't sure how long she'd be staying, but she wanted to be prepared nonetheless. As she was grabbing some shirts, Kaori noticed some fabric that she wasn't sure belonged to her. It was darker than anything she owned, and didn't look like anything that she would wear. Picking it up, she found herself looking at a plain black long sleeved shirt, that was styled in a fashion made for men. This confused the kunoichi, wondering why there was a men's shirt in her room. It's not like there was a m- oh. Kaori's eyes widened as the realization of who's shirt it was dawned on her, and her expression soon fell to a saddened one. Once it had been a promise of a return home. Now it served as a symbol of people left behind. How she was left behind. Getting angry and sad all in one moment, Kaori yelled as she threw it across the room, hearing the soft thump of it against the wall, watching as it fell on to the floor. She stood there for a few moments, trying to breathe and calm herself down.

"You okay there?"

Ah yes, San. In all the commotion, Kaori had forgotten he was still around. Taking another breath in, Kaori spoke inside her head at the tailed beast as she continued packing her things.
"I'm fine." That obviously wasn't the case, but she didn't want to dwell on Mas- him anymore. Soon all of her things had been packed, and she made her way out to greet Roman, putting the smile back on her face that was there before she left him. It was slightly forced, but she was hoping it'd look genuine enough to where Roman wouldn't suspect anything. Though, she wasn't sure how convincing she actually was.

"I'm ready to go."

no slide
no slide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back