• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...Melanie always calls me a dead pan...if that's what you meant...''
"I never heard that expression before. Pretty clever if you ask me." Amelia said as she looked at Miltia. "I want your idea of your personality though. Not Melanie's."

Roman said:
Ryu had made the mirror vanish, and his hand was resting on the back of Ali's head when she moved closer. He listened as she spoke and when she finished his hands were moved down to her cheeks. His face was right in front of hers' and it seemed as if they were about to kiss if he got any closer. "Yes. I wouldnt lie to you about that." He said softly.
tumblr_nf5efxEve81qe10n4o2_500.gif
She sat there the hole time her eyes locked on his as she watched him before she blushed a little again and leaned a little closer to him wanting there lips to touch again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She sat there the hole time her eyes locked on his as she watched him before she blushed a little again and leaned a little closer to him wanting there lips to touch again

[/QUOTE]
Ryu smiled a little and leaned a little closer, their lips touching once again. His smiled remained as he kissed her. Normally Ryu wouldn't settle down for a girl, but Ali was an exception... The first exception. She may be a robot, but she really made him realize he too had feelings.

Roman said:
"I never heard that expression before. Pretty clever if you ask me." Amelia said as she looked at Miltia. "I want your idea of your personality though. Not Melanie's."
''I...don't really know..''

...♱She said as she looked up at Amelia♱...

Roman said:
Ryu smiled a little and leaned a little closer, their lips touching once again. His smiled remained as he kissed her. Normally Ryu wouldn't settle down for a girl, but Ali was an exception... The first exception. She may be a robot, but she really made him realize he too had feelings.
"You know.... I never thought I would have a first kiss." She said softly as she slid as close as she could to him and held on to him lovingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Sorry XP)
Mitsu nodded as she watched the three kids play as well

[/QUOTE]
''Hmmm...should we all just go to the hot tub?''

JJKab said:
"O-Ohkay then" Chler exclaimed, chuckling rather nervously, as she walked alongside Eileen. As they walked in, her blush dispersed
"Alright... Do you want to go with me under? To... get yourself fully accustomed?" She asked, turning to face her dormmate
"S-sure?" Eileen replied, going under with Chler would be much better than to going in completely by herself and possibly drowning. She faced Eileen with a nervous expression. "What do I do while under? Just hold my breath?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I...don't really know..''
...♱She said as she looked up at Amelia♱...
Amelia sighed and tapped her fingers on the coffee table. "I'm beginning to wonder if you even have a personality."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You know.... I never thought I would have a first kiss." She said softly as she slid as close as she could to him and held on to him lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Ryu held on to Ali also, her words making him smile. "I will admit you're not my first kiss, but you are the first one that I would want to get more than once." He said softly.

Ballerina said:
"S-sure?" Eileen replied, going under with Chler would be much better than to going in completely by herself and possibly drowning. She faced Eileen with a nervous expression. "What do I do while under? Just hold my breath?"
"Yuuup. Only that. You can put your hand on your nostrills if you want, water won't enter it anyways. Newbies do that, though" Chler exclaimed, smiling reasurringly at Eileen

"And remember: Take slow, steady breaths before diving." She added, getting ready to go under with her roommate

Even though she realized how stupid it was of her to pick a fight with a girl like Melanie, she was not planning on backing down. " There's no way I'll ever be doing that. If I seriously die tonight, I'm taking my pride with me."

Roman said:
Amelia sighed and tapped her fingers on the coffee table. "I'm beginning to wonder if you even have a personality."
Ryu held on to Ali also, her words making him smile. "I will admit you're not my first kiss, but you are the first one that I would want to get more than once." He said softly.
She gently smiled and hugged him more. "Good because I'm not one to so easily let go." She said to him teasingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She gently smiled and hugged him more. "Good because I'm not one to so easily let go." She said to him teasingly

[/QUOTE]
Ryu smiled and kissed Ali on the cheek. "Don't let go. I'd prefer you hold on." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Good because that's exactly what I'm going to do." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
Ryu chuckled and hugged Ali before he stood up. "I might lay down... You should lay back down too."

(((( Wanna switch to Rena and Luke? ))))

Roman said:
Ryu chuckled and hugged Ali before he stood up. "I might lay down... You should lay back down too."
(((( Wanna switch to Rena and Luke? ))))
"I'm gonna lay with you." she said to him softly

(Sure or Annabel and jack I think it was)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm gonna lay with you." she said to him softly
(Sure or Annabel and jack I think it was)

[/QUOTE]
Ryu smiled, "Okay... I'm fine with that." He said softly.

(((( I don't have a character named Jack xD ))))

tumblr_n3oi3eFvwR1qdm17to1_500.gif

Masahi

~ The Usurper, Hero, and Mask ~

...?Masahi couldn't tell what to do now that Kaori knew who... No, what he was. After he had walked away, out of that room, Masahi felt a part of him had been torn away and left behind. What part? His heart and morals. He only had one thing to focus on now, collecting the rest of the tailed beasts. Sadly that would take him back to the light, but it might be too late by then. Changing into another set of clothes and mask, Masahi used Kamui to warp to the realm of Thanatos, where he knew that the bearer of the nine-tails lived, married to the Greek death goddess herself. After that, he set fourth, Tengan active and ready for battle?...

no slide no slide

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and hugged him happily
(Fuck I forgot his name)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Elliot xD You can choose though ))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back