• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

UOTE="Roman, post: 5764434, member: 29050"]

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

Cecil-Aijima-uta-no-prince-sama-34585369-500-265.gif

Cecil watched as Maya left out of the kitchen. As the door closed behind her, he leaned on the counter and watched her take orders. For some reason he felt sort of conflicted towards the whole idea. He wanted to move in with her, but at the same time, he felt he'd be abandoning Aaron... Though knowing Aaron, he wouldn't mind... Hell the guy was a Incubus. He probably preferred more space for all the girls he brings home. After that thought, Cecil forgot about it and watched Maya with a smile. He knew moving was the best choice, this way he and Maya can run their business peacefully and raise their kids in a comfortable environment... If they have some that is.

More Info

Their café

Mood:

Happy, but conflicted

Watching Maya

Objective:

Interacting with: Maya

Tags: @Nona

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif
Maya continued taking the orders and go back to the kitchen to get the customers their coffee and pastries or her way back she could have sworn she saw Cecil frowning which caused her to look at him as she entered the kitchen again "Everything okay?" She asked, but he seemed happy now, maybe she imagined it?

Extra Info

Their café

Working

Mood:

Slightly confused

Objective:

Take orders

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Ariel.... I love you... so much..." Gregory said quietly, as he looked into her eyes, soon leaning in and kissing Ariel on her lips slowly.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

tumblr_mikq7utLoM1r5syyvo1_500.gif

Ariel looked back into his eyes as he spoke. Slowly closing her eyes and kissing him back gently as he placed his lips on hers.

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked back into his eyes as he spoke. Slowly closing her eyes and kissing him back gently as he placed his lips on hers.

Gregory gently pulled away, as he laid his hand on Ariel's, smiling lovely

"Ariel..... I promise... as long as you're with me... nothing bad will ever happen to you..." He said, putting his hand on Ariel's, and embracing it lightly.

Artemistel said:

† KIEN RAVEN †

tumblr_niarf22dAj1ssq9uio1_500.gif

He smiled as she sneezed, and looked up at the bright leaves himself. They were, truly, a sight to behold.

At this time of the year it was always wonderful to see something, anything, to beautiful in his eyes. He looked at the shop again, and then walked in.

Mood
Peaceful
Interaction
Yuna
Tags
@Nona

~*Yuna Yelil*~

giphy.gif

Yuna followed him into the café, making sure to brush off any petals that fell in her hair with her hand before she entered. Looking around the café after they entered, she smiled. "Its cute on the inside too~"

Extra Info

Café

Looking around the Café

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Get food

Interacting with:

Kien

Tags:

MrEvilMexican said:
A teenager carrying an unnecessary amount of katanas walked into the school yard. He wipes some blood off his katana which looks more like a military knife than a katana. So, this is the place, huh? He asked himself. He walks past Akira. His eyes narrow at the sight of him. Hey... Weren't you the guy who turned Zeus into a puddle of raspberry juice?
((( Only the Old Gods and Goddesses were present during that meeting. )))

JJKab said:
Gregory gently pulled away, as he laid his hand on Ariel's, smiling lovely
"Ariel..... I promise... as long as you're with me... nothing bad will ever happen to you..." He said, putting his hand on Ariel's, and embracing it lightly.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled at him as he spoke "I know, I'm a very lucky girl" she said softly with a giggle as she glanced off to the ocean again, enjoying the view here with him.

Extra Info

Beach

Watching the view

Mood:

Elated

Objective:

Spend time with Gregory

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled at him as he spoke "I know, I'm a very lucky girl" she said softly with a giggle as she glanced off to the ocean again, enjoying the view here with him.

Extra Info

Beach

Watching the view

Mood:

Elated

Objective:

Spend time with Gregory

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

Gregory smirked, as he looked over at the ocean. A thought popped in his head, as he stood up, still carrying Ariel with him. He slowly began walking closer towards the sea.

"Since we know how to dry our clothes... why don't we use it?" He asked, his smirk becoming a sly one.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." Mitsu said in agreement as she looked to the kids

[/QUOTE]
''Is that your kid there?''

...⊹She asked as she was looking at Mika⊹...

Nona said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

Maya continued taking the orders and go back to the kitchen to get the customers their coffee and pastries or her way back she could have sworn she saw Cecil frowning which caused her to look at him as she entered the kitchen again "Everything okay?" She asked, but he seemed happy now, maybe she imagined it?

Extra Info

Their café

Working

Mood:

Slightly confused

Objective:

Take orders

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

8db0e976957001c1c8a11b947ce13711_480.jpg

After dismissing the thought of abandoning Aaron, which was an exaggeration for just moving out, Cecil had a smile on his face. He figured everything would be okay as long as he kept in touch, and Maya being his girlfriend, she should have most of his attention along with their coffee shop. He chuckled lightly and looked at Maya as she came over.

"Oh... Just a thought that left a bad taste in my mouth."

More Info

Their café

Mood:

Happy

Relaxing

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I guess maybe danger close doesn't apply to you...''

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

Ayame chuckled and shook her head.

"Enough about how you could have "killed" me."

More Info

Her apartment

Mood:

Bored

Sitting and talking to Miltia

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Miltia

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded to him and smiled as she swung her legs twoards him and let them dangle off the table as she looked up at him and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Ryu sighed of relief and sat next to Ali. He looked at her and smiled, soon nodding, "I did good huh? I didn't mess anything up did I? All your system functions are running normally?"

Artemistel said:

[[ Eleanor Hashimoto ]]

anime-scenery-wallpaper-hd-7987-8297-hd-wallpapers.jpg

As she the corner she smiled widely. "This is amazing! Everything at this school looks so expensive," she said to Asuna.

She took out her information from her duffel bag.

"Where is XX room at?" she asked her curiously, showing Asuna the paper, wanting to drop off all of her clothing and other necessities before going to her first class.

no slide no slide
Mood
Excited
Interaction
Asuna
Tags
@Roman

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Asuna Hatori

~ Red Head Genius

rsz_tlom__school_corridor_bg_1_by_exitmothership_d_by_wirelesskid-d5yjcfe.png

"Yeah. I believe they put a ton of money into these things seeing how everything looks so nice. You should see the dorm itself though." Asuna said as she looked at Eleanor's paper. "Ah! I know where that is. It isn't too far from my own dorm." She said asshe grabbed Eleanor's hand and walked inside of the dormitories and walked down the hallway.

More Info

Girl dormitories

Mood:

Happy

Heading to dorm XX

Objective:

Help Eleanor find her dorm

Interacting with: Eleanor

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

Ayame chuckled and shook her head.

"Enough about how you could have "killed" me."

More Info

Her apartment

Mood:

Bored

Sitting and talking to Miltia

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Miltia

...♱Soon Miltia looked around♱...

''So....is this your apartment?''

Cena, after she folded her clothes away and successfully unpacked her luggage and had time for a power nap, the teenager whisked away her wings and the black raven like Angel wings disappeared. She smiled sweetly and went out of the dorm rooms to check on her friend that showed her to the dorm room. Yet, everything was quiet over where he was so she decided she would hang out with him later. Cena grabbed an easel and paint and started painting out with the view outside her dorm window, leaving her door open. Letting anyone inside to meet her. @Otakubeats

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

8db0e976957001c1c8a11b947ce13711_480.jpg

After dismissing the thought of abandoning Aaron, which was an exaggeration for just moving out, Cecil had a smile on his face. He figured everything would be okay as long as he kept in touch, and Maya being his girlfriend, she should have most of his attention along with their coffee shop. He chuckled lightly and looked at Maya as she came over.

"Oh... Just a thought that left a bad taste in my mouth."

More Info

Their café

Mood:

Happy

Relaxing

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

~*Maya Radkov*~

Maya smiled softly and nodded "Ah, right" She didn't pry into what it was simply because he was happy now, asking what it was might bring back that 'Bad taste' and she certainly didn't want to do that. She was glad what ever it was, wasn't bothering him anymore. She put her hand near her mouth to stifle a yawn that had found its way there as she went over to pour some coffee and get the pastries that were ordered.

Extra Info

Their café

Trying to stop a yawn

Mood:

Calm

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

JJKab said:
Gregory smirked, as he looked over at the ocean. A thought popped in his head, as he stood up, still carrying Ariel with him. He slowly began walking closer towards the sea.
"Since we know how to dry our clothes... why don't we use it?" He asked, his smirk becoming a sly one.
"Wait.. What?" And with that she was being carried to the sea "Ohh right" she giggled "I guess I don't see a problem with that"

Nona said:
"Wait.. What?" And with that she was being carried to the sea "Ohh right" she giggled "I guess I don't see a problem with that"
As Ariel spoke, she was being carried deeper and deeper, until water was up to their necks.

"Welp, let's see how deep we can go together" He exclaimed.

"Take a deep breath, sweatie. You know the drill" Adding that, they fully submerged, Gregory slowly walking down to the bottom, with Ariel in his hands.

JJKab said:
"Don't worry. At any time, If you wanna go back to the shore slash surface, pat me four times on my shoulder, and I'll teleport us out" Chler exclaimed, smiling lightly, as she walked back towards the water.
"Firstly: You've gotta convince yourself that you won't drown immidietely after you go unconcious: Your body will surely hold on just that extra minute or so. That'll leave me or someone else to give you some air via... an.... air kiss" The last part was spoken a bit quieter than the rest. Chler slowly walked into the water, awaiting Eileen's arrival
@Ballerina

Ballerina said:
A small grin could be spotted on Eileen's face, even if the all the upcoming homework still lingered over her head. At first she was rather iffy about getting in the water, her own safety being the main concern. Chler's words reassured her otherwise, even what she said were all things that Eileen had heard before. Her feet shakily started to walk deeper the ocean, before she could pull herself back a wave hit the two, soaking her entire lower half. It was too late to go back now, she went deeper into the ocean at a much faster pace. " Just because I was raised under a rock doesn't mean that I don't know what mouth to mouth is, I have read enough books and watched enough television to know. Part of having control over books includes pertaining knowledge fast and for an unusually long time. " She teased.
@JJKab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back