• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Miltia soon sighed before the claw disappeared♱...
''It's not nice to wake someone like that...you could get hurt...''

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

Ayame shrugged and looked at Miltia. She sighed lightly and shook her head.

"What made you think I cared? We're complete strangers to one another."

More Info

Mood:

Mood

Status

Objective:

Objective

Interacting with: Name here

Tags: @

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

Ayame shrugged and looked at Miltia. She sighed lightly and shook her head.

"What made you think I cared? We're complete strangers to one another."

More Info

Mood:

Mood

Status

Objective:

Objective

Interacting with: Name here

Tags: @

''I could've killed you or at least, hurt you.''

...♱She said as she looked at Ayame♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Uhhh....Oh right! Shira and Yuki's daughter. I remember now.''
...⊹Kikuri said as she smiled at Mitsu⊹...
"Yeah." She said with a giggle

Roman said:
Ryu then thought about it for a moment before he went and used the machine to unhook Ali, seeing if it'd work. "Hopefully she can test out this new feature... It may be minor, but it's still nice."
Her eyes slowly opened and she looked around a little before looking to him. "Is it done?" She asked him curiously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." She said with a giggle
Her eyes slowly opened and she looked around a little before looking to him. "Is it done?" She asked him curiously

[/QUOTE]
''Haha...Hm? Mitsu, is she your girlfriend?''

...⊹Kikuri asked as she looked at Neo curiously⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I could've killed you or at least, hurt you.''
...♱She said as she looked at Ayame♱...
"Well yeah... But I'm also fast. You'd have to be swinging youe claws all around like a mad woman." Ayame said as she sat back down.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." She said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
Ryu nodded and smiled at Ali. "Whenever you feel a certain way towards or about something, your cheeks change to a light punk followed by some warmth." He explained. "Sounds cool huh?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha...Hm? Mitsu, is she your girlfriend?''
...⊹Kikuri asked as she looked at Neo curiously⊹...
"Noooooo I'm just laying in the same lawn chair with her. And holding onto her lovingly." Mitsu teased her happily

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif
Ariel smiled softly as he laughed, leaning up and kissing his cheek as they reached the beach.

Gregory laughed sincerely, as he felt Ariel's lips on his cheek. He slowly sat down on the shoreline, with Ariel on his lap.

"Isn't this relaxing?" He asked, looking in awe at the sea.

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne was walking through the courtyard when she saw a girl all by her lonesome. Since she was bored and needed some friends, she decided to say hello. She began to walk towards the girl.
Fricka did notice a girl. Appareantly, she was headed towards her, it seemed. Fricka smirked, as she made her way towards her as well. Fricka waved at the girl.

Roman said:
"Well yeah... But I'm also fast. You'd have to be swinging youe claws all around like a mad woman." Ayame said as she sat back down.
Ryu nodded and smiled at Ali. "Whenever you feel a certain way towards or about something, your cheeks change to a light punk followed by some warmth." He explained. "Sounds cool huh?"
''I guess maybe danger close doesn't apply to you...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Noooooo I'm just laying in the same lawn chair with her. And holding onto her lovingly." Mitsu teased her happily

[/QUOTE]
''Ah, so she is. Hmmm...the children look so happy don't they?''

Roman said:
She nodded to him and smiled as she swung her legs twoards him and let them dangle off the table as she looked up at him and smiled

JJKab said:
Fricka did notice a girl. Appareantly, she was headed towards her, it seemed. Fricka smirked, as she made her way towards her as well. Fricka waved at the girl.
Suzanne smiled as the girl waved to her. She seemed nice so far. A friendly wave could go a long way for a first impression. It meant that the other person was open for conversation....or that Suzanne was waking into a trap. Her paced slowed for a bit before she shook her head and walked at a normal speed. She was being paranoid. "Hiya!" She smiled and waved. "I saw you sitting here and I was wondering if you wanted some company."

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne smiled as the girl waved to her. She seemed nice so far. A friendly wave could go a long way for a first impression. It meant that the other person was open for conversation....or that Suzanne was waking into a trap. Her paced slowed for a bit before she shook her head and walked at a normal speed. She was being paranoid. "Hiya!" She smiled and waved. "I saw you sitting here and I was wondering if you wanted some company."
Fricka smiled slightly more, as she heard her words

"Hey! Yeah, I was looking for someone, I'm so bored" She exclaimed, looking at her

"Fricka, nice to meet you"

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled slightly more, as she heard her words
"Hey! Yeah, I was looking for someone, I'm so bored" She exclaimed, looking at her

"Fricka, nice to meet you"
"Bored?" Suzanne tilted her head. "I guess I could use that word as well." She said, looking around. She had to admit; the school wasn't as exciting as she thought. There wasn't anything going on. She didn't really know what she expected. Gods flying around? Explosions? Implosions?

With a sigh, she shrugged before hearing the girl's introduction. "Oh, hi Fricka. I'm Suzanne Anne." She smiled and gave a curtsy.

NeoClassical said:
"Bored?" Suzanne tilted her head. "I guess I could use that word as well." She said, looking around. She had to admit; the school wasn't as exciting as she thought. There wasn't anything going on. She didn't really know what she expected. Gods flying around? Explosions? Implosions?
With a sigh, she shrugged before hearing the girl's introduction. "Oh, hi Fricka. I'm Suzanne Anne." She smiled and gave a curtsy.
"Nice to meet you, Suzanne. So, I saw you walking around aimlessly, and then as soon as you noticed me you walked up to me. That's how i guessed you must've been a bit bored as well" Fricka exclaimed, tilting her head a bit to the side, as she spoke.

"Anyways: Would you care if I asked you out on a walk?" She asked, smiling gently at Anne.

JJKab said:
"Nice to meet you, Suzanne. So, I saw you walking around aimlessly, and then as soon as you noticed me you walked up to me. That's how i guessed you must've been a bit bored as well" Fricka exclaimed, tilting her head a bit to the side, as she spoke.
"Anyways: Would you care if I asked you out on a walk?" She asked, smiling gently at Anne.
Suzanne nodded slowly. "Sure." She said, a bit hesitant. Maybe this was a trap. A way to get her alone so that this Fricka chick could feast on her blood or whatever. She smiled slightly. "Um.....lead the way."

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne nodded slowly. "Sure." She said, a bit hesitant. Maybe this was a trap. A way to get her alone so that this Fricka chick could feast on her blood or whatever. She smiled slightly. "Um.....lead the way."
"Sure. I was thinking of heading to the town." Fricka exclaimed, smiling, as she started walking towards the school's gates.

"By the way, I think... you don't really trust me, do you?" She asked, her voice calm, as she looked over at Suzanne

"If you think that I'll hurt you, then throw those thoughts out into the bin. I won't attack you, drain your blood, break your bones, any of that!" Fricka shivered at the thought of her blood being leeched out.

JJKab said:
"Sure. I was thinking of heading to the town." Fricka exclaimed, smiling, as she started walking towards the school's gates.
"By the way, I think... you don't really trust me, do you?" She asked, her voice calm, as she looked over at Suzanne

"If you think that I'll hurt you, then throw those thoughts out into the bin. I won't attack you, drain your blood, break your bones, any of that!" Fricka shivered at the thought of her blood being leeched out.
Suzanne let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank goodness." She chuckled and rubbed the back of her head. "The town huh?" She nodded. "Alright, let's go."

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank goodness." She chuckled and rubbed the back of her head. "The town huh?" She nodded. "Alright, let's go."
"Yeah, let's" Fricka said excitedly, as they made their way out of the school's territory, and towards the city.

† Kien Raven †

anime_scenery_cool_wallpapers.jpg

"Yeah, I do," he said, looking up at the sky, deep in thought for a moment. At times, it seemed like he was always listen his own head, and it wasn't always happiness that kept him thinking. The memories of his friends flashed before him, and he closed his eyes for a moment, trying to keep his mind blank. He had to forget about them if he wanted to survive.

no slide no slide
Mood
Grim
Interaction
Yuna
Tags
@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back