• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh? Did you now?''
...♱She said as she stopped and turned around looking into Isabella's eyes as a smirk was on her face as fear and terror filled Isabella. Melanie was using a magic that whoever she looked at, her victim will be filled with fear and terror to the point they're body would start shaking and shuddering♱...
She nods as Melanie looked into her eyes. Before Isabella could charge at her, she felt a sudden and abnormal amount of fear fill her insides. "W-what's going on?" Her grin quickly faded, she knew that it was a bad idea to pick a fight with Melanie. Isabella's legs were trembling as she approached Melanie.

MissJessiRaven said:
"I'm tempted upon asking you, however... I'm scared that I would breaching your privacy.."
"Well, tell you what, how about a deal? You tell me your name and I'll tell you my story." He grin at her playfully.

Otakubeats said:
"Well, tell you what, how about a deal? You tell me your name and I'll tell you my story." He grin at her playfully.
"Ah, but there is nothing special about my name. My name is Cena Tavan Xavier. Now," She turned around and smiled at him, her head cocked to the side. "Story time mister." She smiled.

Ballerina said:
She nods as Melanie looked into her eyes. Before Isabella could charge at her, she felt a sudden and abnormal amount of fear fill her insides. "W-what's going on?" Her grin quickly faded, she knew that it was a bad idea to pick a fight with Melanie. Isabella's legs were trembling as she approached Melanie.
''Beg for mercy if you want me to spare your life...''

...♱She said as she had a malevolent aura grow around her. Soon, a malevolent grin appeared as she stared at Isabella♱...

MissJessiRaven said:
"Ah, but there is nothing special about my name. My name is Cena Tavan Xavier. Now," She turned around and smiled at him, her head cocked to the side. "Story time mister." She smiled.
"well, My farther and mother ar-were demons" I correct myself quickly. "My father one day was influenced by another being, and tried to use a ritual to transform me. My mom managed to stop him before he killed me, leaving half my soul mortal and the other demonic. Which explains why i suck at demonic magic and have an easier time with compassion."

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
"well, My farther and mother ar-were demons" I correct myself quickly. "My father one day was influenced by another being, and tried to use a ritual to transform me. My mom managed to stop him before he killed me, leaving half my soul mortal and the other demonic. Which explains why i suck at demonic magic and have an easier time with compassion."
"That is quite the interesting story, dear author." Cena smiled. "Is there anything else other than my name you would like to know about?"

MissJessiRaven said:
"That is quite the interesting story, dear author." Cena smiled. "Is there anything else other than my name you would like to know about?"
I laugh. "Yea, sure. What dorm are you in? I can help you get there."

Cadence giggles and then reaches into her back pocket and couldn't find the slip of paper she had gotten to write the number down. "U-um... It was a three digit number, if that helps.. I can't find the paper. I think I...err.. lost it." @Otakubeats

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence giggles and then reaches into her back pocket and couldn't find the slip of paper she had gotten to write the number down. "U-um... It was a three digit number, if that helps.. I can't find the paper. I think I...err.. lost it." @Otakubeats
I grin. "Well, we could just claim you one. There is one by my room, that's empty."

Otakubeats said:
I grin. "Well, we could just claim you one. There is one by my room, that's empty."
"Alrighty then, I shall claim it, as long as you lead the way on where it is, my tour guide." Cena smiles playfully.

Otakubeats said:
"we venture forth!!!!" I'd run down the hallway.
"Oh no! It's not even track season, and we are already running!?" Cena grins and chases after him, making sure not to lose him.

MissJessiRaven said:
"Oh no! It's not even track season, and we are already running!?" Cena grins and chases after him, making sure not to lose him.
I'd stop in-front of a door, "Welp, here we are m'lady." I tip an invisible fedora teasingly at her.

Cena finally caught up with him and near tripped when he suddenly stopped. "Whoa!" Hits the floor, laughing. "Thank you dearest gentleman." @Otakubeats

Faust eyed Ophidia. Are you serious? You literally get burnt to crisp by a flame the heat of the sun, get beaten up by Bella and now you two start cracking jokes? He sighs and opens a portal to his manor's main hall. A suitcase was already waiting for him. Faust picks up the suitcase and walks outside, bumping into Evan on the way. And what are you doing in the den of demons? Faust asks suspiciously. If you venture too far, you're going to end up in the Hallow Castle... It's where Bella and Hallow live. I don't know why my manor is even located this close to their castle. I guess it's just crappy luck when I tried to relocate it... So, tell me. What are you doing?

@WeirdisFun @ANDROMADA

MissJessiRaven said:
Cena finally caught up with him and near tripped when he suddenly stopped. "Whoa!" Hits the floor, laughing. "Thank you dearest gentleman."
I'd help her up, "Well you get settled, I'll be across the hall if you need something."

Cena nodded with a smile. "How can I ever repay you with such kindness you have given me?" She shrugs her shoulders and crack opened her door. "Thank you Laurence.." She smiled sweetly. @Otakubeats

MissJessiRaven said:
Cena nodded with a smile. "How can I ever repay you with such kindness you have given me?" She shrugs her shoulders and crack opened her door. "Thank you Laurence.." She smiled sweetly.
I'd smile back, "No problem. After all you did catch me." I'd head to my room.

Quoire just smiled "nah it's okay really I experienced far more worse than those" he replied to Faust as he goes through the portal to his manor, Quoire looked at Ophidia "so...what do you want for dinner?" he asked Ophidia as they continue to walk home "just anything really, AS LONG AS QUOIRE FEEDS M-" before she even finished her sentence, Quoire smacked her on the head again "your fantasies also gone too far and you're supposed to be my older sister" Ophidia keeps cracking jokes as they continue to walk home.

@MrEvilMexican

Otakubeats said:
I'd smile back, "No problem. After all you did catch me." I'd head to my room.
Cena nodded her head. "Your right. I'll talk to you later, hm?" She asked and then went inside of her dorm and went to the bed and lied her things down on top of it, unpacking.

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire just smiled "nah it's okay really I experienced far more worse than those" he replied to Faust as he goes through the portal to his manor, Quoire looked at Ophidia "so...what do you want for dinner?" he asked Ophidia as they continue to walk home "just anything really, AS LONG AS QUOIRE FEEDS M-" before she even finished her sentence, Quoire smacked her on the head again "your fantasies also gone too far and you're supposed to be my older sister" Ophidia keeps cracking jokes as they continue to walk home.
@MrEvilMexican
James was still really annoyed. Who the fuck was that Akira guy? He's really annoying and I should've nuked his face off... Why are you guys so scared of him anyways? James kept on complaining. He unloaded his grenade launcher in case he accidentally fires them. Say, Quoire. Do you have any atomic batteries? And cans of concentrated plasma?

MrEvilMexican said:
James was still really annoyed. Who the fuck was that Akira guy? He's really annoying and I should've nuked his face off... Why are you guys so scared of him anyways? James kept on complaining. He unloaded his grenade launcher in case he accidentally fires them. Say, Quoire. Do you have any atomic batteries? And cans of concentrated plasma?
"you don't want to mess with that guy, it's already obvious that he can travel through dimensions and Limbo is a dimension" Quoire said to the complaining James. "sure, ahh by the way these ones are very special, you can't find these types of Atomic batteries and concentrated plasma anywhere" he said to James as he grabbed them inside his bag and handed them to James "there you go, is there still anything you need?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back