• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

tumblr_n54mz4X8eZ1qcqqpjo6_1280.png

Ayame blinked and looked at Miltia. Wow. The kid had some sass... Wouldn't be a surprise if Ayame didn't sass her back, but she decided against it... Never mind. She went with the sass.

"Old enough to be your big sister."

More Info

The city

Mood:

Calm

Walking and talking with Miltia

Objective:

Get Miltia home

Interacting with: Miltia

...?Miltia didn't say a word before she looked straight ahead crossing her arms?...

MissJessiRaven said:
Cena caught the book before it hit the ground and grabbed the stranger's arm. "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you while you were reading!" @Otakubeats
I'd blush brightly embarrassed. "S-sorry! I wasn't looking. a-are you new here?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
I'd blush brightly embarrassed. "S-sorry! I wasn't looking. a-are you new here?"
Giggles and shrugging her shoulders, her luggage still in her hands. "Is that obvious that I am?" Cadence nods with a smile. "I'm Cadence. You are?" She raises a curious eyebrow. "What book are you reading?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Miltia didn't say a word before she looked straight ahead crossing her arms?...

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

tumblr_m9hpejjenj1qkgxf0o1_500.gif

Well it seems like they were close to the apartment building now. Ayame looked at her hands and nodded before she grabbed Miltia and they appeared in the hallway of which their apartments were located.

"What now kid? You're home. Are you still going to pout like a little kid or what?"

More Info

Home

Mood:

Calm

Conversing with Miltia

Objective:

N/A

Tags: @Hineragiseiker

MissJessiRaven said:
Giggles and shrugging her shoulders, her luggage still in her hands. "Is that obvious that I am?" Cadence nods with a smile. "I'm Cadence. You are?" She raises a curious eyebrow. "What book are you reading?"
"L-Laurence. Um, tips and teachings to shadow magic." I'd still be very flustered, and a bit shy. "A-are you lost?"

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

tumblr_m9hpejjenj1qkgxf0o1_500.gif

Well it seems like they were close to the apartment building now. Ayame looked at her hands and nodded before she grabbed Miltia and they appeared in the hallway of which their apartments were located.

"What now kid? You're home. Are you still going to pout like a little kid or what?"

More Info

Home

Mood:

Calm

Conversing with Miltia

Objective:

N/A

Tags: @Hineragiseiker

...?Miltia just looked at Ayame just casually?...

''Well...thanks. Even though I could have just walked here myself......I'm actually 1000 years old. So you could probably never be my older sister and you should stop calling me kid.''

HimeragiSeiker said:

...♱Melanie said as she understood Isabella's attitude. She was hungry and likely that you aren't you when you're hungry. So she figured she lost the respect. Maybe time to fuck around with Isabella a little♱...
"Ugh... I wish that was the case, I was starving for blood and only blood dear. I was so desperate that I needed a 'ride' from a stranger to a nearby alley, clubbing was fun and all, but after seeing the lack of dead bodies, I'm never doing that again." She groaned. Melanie was much intimidating in Isabella's eyes now that she had her strength back. "By the way, don't call me a b*tch again... b*tch..."

Otakubeats said:
"L-Laurence. Um, tips and teachings to shadow magic." I'd still be very flustered, and a bit shy. "A-are you lost?"
"Do you do dark magic as well? Or is shadow magic is different?" Bites her lip, thinking she said a bit too much of her ability.

Ballerina said:
"Ugh... I wish that was the case, I was starving for blood and only blood dear. I was so desperate that I needed a 'ride' from a stranger to a nearby alley, clubbing was fun and all, but after seeing the lack of dead bodies, I'm never doing that again." She groaned. Melanie was much intimidating in Isabella's eyes now that she had her strength back. "By the way, don't call me a b*tch again... b*tch..."
''Alright fine. Bitch~''

...♱Melanie said as she giggled in a playful way♱...

MissJessiRaven said:
"Do you do dark magic as well? Or is shadow magic is different?" Bites her lip, thinking she said a bit too much of her ability.
"w-well...I uh am s-sorta half-demon." My jacket would twitch, my wings moving underneath.

Otakubeats said:
"w-well...I uh am s-sorta half-demon." My jacket would twitch, my wings moving underneath.
"I have black wings and dark magic, I don't think that makes me half-demon, just a person who practised dark magic and earned her wings.. I guess." Shrugs with a smile. "It was nice meeting you, I hope I didn't make you lose your spot in your book when I bumped into you."

MissJessiRaven said:
"I have black wings and dark magic, I don't think that makes me half-demon, just a person who practised dark magic and earned her wings.. I guess." Shrugs with a smile. "It was nice meeting you, I hope I didn't make you lose your spot in your book when I bumped into you."
"I could help you get around if you want. And as for the half-demon thing, it's a long story. I really don't have much else to do. I've read this book ten times at this point."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Bitch.''
Her fangs became visible, poking out from her lips. Instead of being agitated, the scowl was replaced with a wide once she realized she had another opportunity in front of her. It was not nearly as tempting to feed off of Melanie, but Isabella always took what she could get if it meant going several months not ever starving. "Remember how you offered me the choice to suck your blood? I changed my mind...."

Otakubeats said:
"I could help you get around if you want. And as for the half-demon thing, it's a long story. I really don't have much else to do. I've read this book ten times at this point."
"As long as there is nothing important you ought to do, I will agree to the offer." Smiles and tilts my head to the side. "Aren't demons supposed to be mean? You are really nice, I think it is cool how you defied how people call demons rude and cruel people." Cena grins.

Ballerina said:
Her fangs became visible, poking out from her lips. Instead of being agitated, the scowl was replaced with a wide once she realized she had another opportunity in front of her. It was not nearly as tempting to feed off of Melanie, but Isabella always took what she could get if it meant going several months not ever starving. "Remember how you offered me the choice to suck your blood? I changed my mind...."
''Oh? Did you now?''

...♱She said as she stopped and turned around looking into Isabella's eyes as a smirk was on her face as fear and terror filled Isabella. Melanie was using a magic that whoever she looked at, her victim will be filled with fear and terror to the point they're body would start shaking and shuddering♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Miltia just looked at Ayame just casually♱...
''Well...thanks. Even though I could have just walked here myself......I'm actually 1000 years old. So you could probably never be my older sister and you should stop calling me kid.''

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

Ayame stared at Miltia for a moment. She was only getting more annoying by the moment.

"If you're so old, why freeload? And shouldn't you know it's not nice to lie?"

More Info

Home

Mood:

Annoyed

Talking with Miltia

Objective:

N/A

MissJessiRaven said:
"As long as there is nothing important you ought to do, I will agree to the offer." Smiles and tilts my head to the side. "Aren't demons supposed to be mean? You are really nice, I think it is cool how you defied how people call demons rude and cruel people." Cena grins.
"Well it sorta get's you shunned by both sides ya'know? That's why i have my wings hidden alot of the time." I'd walk as we talk.

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

Ayame stared at Miltia for a moment. She was only getting more annoying by the moment.

"If you're so old, why freeload? And shouldn't you know it's not nice to lie?"

More Info

Home

Mood:

Annoyed

Talking with Miltia

Objective:

N/A

''Well. I just find those with lively emotions amusing. Although they do get a bit annoying after a while. Though the only exception is my sister. And you must be simple minded. For me I am 1000 years old. Although due to my youthful appearance I have to say 16. And it's a habit from the chipping law time to say I am 16. So that way I don't get chipped nor thrown into some insane asylum.''

Otakubeats said:
"Well it sorta get's you shunned by both sides ya'know? That's why i have my wings hidden alot of the time." I'd walk as we talk.
"Well, I'm liking the fact that you are defiant to change the things that are already rumored upon demons." Cena caught up with her hopeful first friend.

MissJessiRaven said:
"Well, I'm liking the fact that you are defiant to change the things that are already rumored upon demons." Cena caught up with her hopeful first friend.
"Well, if you want I could tell you how I became a demon."

Evan took in the view of the crumbled hole where his dorm room was.

"Goddammit, now I need another pad. I going to gut that bitch next time I see her..." Evan grumbled as he moved on to Plan B.

He decided to make his way to Faust's manor. Not like he had any other place to go, unless he wanted to sleep on the streets. On his way there, he spotted the same girl in white that he had seen before. It was only for a moment, but this was the third time now! There had to be something going on with her so he decided to follow her. At least it would give him something to do on the way there.

@MrEvilMexican @Cowkiller @UnknownRawrs @WeirdisFun

Quoire chuckled and looked at Faust "I don't have a girlfriend, Ophidia is like my big sister" he said and Ophidia pouts "you see me like that? you know what we did every late night right?" Ophidia said as a joke and Quoire smacks her head lightly "Ophidia, your jokes sometimes goes too far" he said to Ophidia with a little bit of an annoyed tone, what would he do if they misunderstand something.

@MrEvilMexican

Users who are viewing this thread

Back