• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Artemistel said:
"Okay, sounds good," she said.
"You seemed so gullible," Kien said jokingly, looking at her ears smiling.
Asuna chuckled and cane to a stop as she looked up at a building. She then looked at Eleanor. "Dormitories. This is the place." She said as she walked towards the doors that led inside. "Come on Eleanor. Let's find your dorm."

Artemistel said:

.: Kien Raven :.

200_s.gif

He turned around and looked towards the cafe on the school campus, and he was able to make out pastries and other specialties with his keen sense of smell.

"Yuna... don't you sometimes miss your old life?" he said deeply, his back to her. Lost in thought, he temporarily forgot to keep his happy-go-lucky attitude at his exterior.

no slide no slide
Mood
Unnaturally solemn
Interaction
Yuna
Tags
@Nona

~*Yuna Yelil*~

proxy.php

Her...old life? What gave him the impression she had started a new? Well she had but that's not the point... What was this tone all off a sudden? He was pulling jokes just moments before. With a confused expression, she walked until she was alongside him rather than behind him. "Not really" she said in response, which was true, she had her reasons why she left her home, some of which were caused by her upbringing and were evident as scars on certain parts of her body such as her arms but that would only be seen if she were to roll up her sleeves. "Do you...miss yours?"

Extra Info

School grounds

Looking at kien

Mood:

Confused/curious

Objective:

Answer Kien's odd question

Interacting with:

Kien

Tags:

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

tumblr_msu15rrsM61r922azo1_500.gif

Cecil looked at Maya and rubbed the back of his head. She was curious as to why he was nervous... Well he was too. Why would he be so nervous about living with the woman he loved and owns an entire cafe with? Maybe it's because he's got nly lived with one woman and that was his mother. Living with Maya would bring on a lot of different changes.

"I'm just... A littler nervous is all. I was expecting you to say no, but then you said yeah. Now I'm just thinking about... How close we're going to be. We won't have to visit one another now."

[/border]

[border]

More Info

Their café

Mood:

Slightly nervous

Talking with Maya

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Maya

Tags: @Nona

[/border]

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif

Maya stared at him, blinking a few times as he spoke. He was nervous about living with her?...she wasn't nervous at all or well...maybe a little bit...but she was mostly excited about it. But she could understand why he was though, living with someone was a big deal if you've never done it before. "I understand" she said softly "Why did you think I'd say no though" she said with a small giggle.

Extra Info

Their café

Talking with Cecil

Mood:

Slightly curious

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

Suzanne smiled as she placed the last picture frame in her dorm room. It was one of her and her parents at a movie theater. The last good day. It was when she was seven years old. After that day was when her powers began to manifest. She became a nightmare to her parents. They were scared of her so they left one night and never returned. They probably thought that she would die but Suzanne endured.

She shook her head and walked outside of her dorm, sniffing the air. The chilling wind had calmed and it was relatively peaceful. She looked over at the student parking lot lustifully. She had always wanted a car. Something to drive around in. But, unfortunately, she had never been able to land a job to earn some money. With a sigh, she began to take a walk around the campus.

Hallow thought to himself. Is that guy serious? I can't tell. Does death seriously call her daddy? And what the heck is a nineties vampire movie? Never really watched any. He just kept walking. Without any real purpose. Just continued walking... Not a god... Then what? A Cthulhu?! The thought of that made him smile... One day... One day, the beast will rise from it's slumber. To think the beings that watches over us can kill all of us in an instant...

Faust soon approached Quoire. Well, crazy night. We could've all died. I was actually hoping we would actually die. He sighed. And who's that? You girlfriend? James on the other hand was pissed. Really pissed. Who the fuck was that? I should've nuked him in the face.

@WeirdisFun

NeoClassical said:
Suzanne smiled as she placed the last picture frame in her dorm room. It was one of her and her parents at a movie theater. The last good day. It was when she was seven years old. After that day was when her powers began to manifest. She became a nightmare to her parents. They were scared of her so they left one night and never returned. They probably thought that she would die but Suzanne endured.
She shook her head and walked outside of her dorm, sniffing the air. The chilling wind had calmed and it was relatively peaceful. She looked over at the student parking lot lustifully. She had always wanted a car. Something to drive around in. But, unfortunately, she had never been able to land a job to earn some money. With a sigh, she began to take a walk around the campus.
Since Fricka was back from Nai, she thought that she might as well go to the courtyard of the school, possibly to just relax, or to talk to somebody. She was bored, but her mental state was getting better.

...♱Miltia was walking back home to the White's house. Since that is where she lives. The claws on her gauntlets disappeared to not attract attention. She slept at Fricka's dorm since it was night time when she had enough exploring. So she was in the city walking home♱...

@Roman

Nona said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

Maya stared at him, blinking a few times as he spoke. He was nervous about living with her?...she wasn't nervous at all or well...maybe a little bit...but she was mostly excited about it. But she could understand why he was though, living with someone was a big deal if you've never done it before. "I understand" she said softly "Why did you think I'd say no though" she said with a small giggle.

Extra Info

Their café

Talking with Cecil

Mood:

Slightly curious

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

Cecil smiled and ran a hand through his black hair when Maya said she understood what he meant. He chuckled and looked at her and shook his head to her question about why he felt she'd say no.

"Not everyone says yes."

[/border]

[border]

More Info

Their cafe

Mood:

Happy

Talking with Maya

Objective:

N/A

[/border]

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Miltia was walking back home to the White's house. Since that is where she lives. The claws on her gauntlets disappeared to not attract attention. She slept at Fricka's dorm since it was night time when she had enough exploring. So she was in the city walking home♱...
@Roman
Luke sighed as he walked down the sidewalk to the store. "Damn motorcycle..." he mumbled as he went along. He had let his gaze travel to the ground for a moment and as he was about to look up, he bumped into someone, though it wasn't enough force to knock them down. "Ah.. Shit... I'm sorry..." he said, as he came to a stop.

Roman said:
Luke sighed as he walked down the sidewalk to the store. "Damn motorcycle..." he mumbled as he went along. He had let his gaze travel to the ground for a moment and as he was about to look up, he bumped into someone, though it wasn't enough force to knock them down. "Ah.. Shit... I'm sorry..." he said, as he came to a stop.
...♱Miltia looked up upon being bumped into. She just looked at him blankly before responding♱...

''N-No, it's okay. I wasn't looking where I was going..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Miltia looked up upon being bumped into. She just looked at him blankly before responding♱...
''N-No, it's okay. I wasn't looking where I was going..''
Luke had readjusted his glasses and chuckled. "I was about to say the same thing. I was looking at the ground." He said, rubbing the back of his head. Normally he'd just kill someone for something so trivial, but he had gained control over his bloodlust. "You okay?"

Roman said:
Luke had readjusted his glasses and chuckled. "I was about to say the same thing. I was looking at the ground." He said, rubbing the back of his head. Normally he'd just kill someone for something so trivial, but he had gained control over his bloodlust. "You okay?"
''Y-Yes...I'm fine..''

...♱She said just standing there a bit awkwardly♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Y-Yes...I'm fine..''
...♱She said just standing there a bit awkwardly♱...
(((( OK I think we started this one off a little bad xD Maybe I should send a different character xDD ))))

JJKab said:
"As you wish, pretty" Gregory said with a gentle laugh, as the ground underneath his feet started to slowly change into sand. They were approaching beach.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif
Ariel smiled softly as he laughed, leaning up and kissing his cheek as they reached the beach.

JJKab said:
Since Fricka was back from Nai, she thought that she might as well go to the courtyard of the school, possibly to just relax, or to talk to somebody. She was bored, but her mental state was getting better.
Suzanne was walking through the courtyard when she saw a girl all by her lonesome. Since she was bored and needed some friends, she decided to say hello. She began to walk towards the girl.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Miltia was walking back home to the White's house. Since that is where she lives. The claws on her gauntlets disappeared to not attract attention. She slept at Fricka's dorm since it was night time when she had enough exploring. So she was in the city walking home?...
@Roman

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

tumblr_nmv145of5u1rti868o3_r1_500.gif

"Hmmm..."

Ayame hummed as she sat outside, a cigarette between her middle and index fingers. She had told her friend Taylor that she'd help him find this 'Miltia' girl who do didn't come home last night. She had to think hard about how she looked when she had seen her in the building a few times. They never exchanged words with one another nor did they consider one another friends since they never spoke. All she knew was that she lived with Taylor and his wife and daughter. When a girl walked by, Ayame examined her, before she matched up her mental picture with the girl. It was definitely Miltia from what she could remember.

"Hey Miltia~ If that's who you are. If you aren't then forget what I said."

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

tumblr_nmv145of5u1rti868o3_r1_500.gif

"Hmmm..."

Ayame hummed as she sat outside, a cigarette between her middle and index fingers. She had told her friend Taylor that she'd help him find this 'Miltia' girl who do didn't come home last night. She had to think hard about how she looked when she had seen her in the building a few times. They never exchanged words with one another nor did they consider one another friends since they never spoke. All she knew was that she lived with Taylor and his wife and daughter. When a girl walked by, Ayame examined her, before she matched up her mental picture with the girl. It was definitely Miltia from what she could remember.

"Hey Miltia~ If that's who you are. If you aren't then forget what I said."

...?Miltia looked at Ayame confused as how she knew her name?...

''Huh? How do you know my name?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Miltia looked at Ayame confused as how she knew her name?...
''Huh? How do you know my name?''

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

342ccba5.jpg

Ayame looked at Miltia. So she had guessed right. Good. She was getting tired of sitting outside and was ready to head home. Miltia looked pretty confused as to why Ayame knew her name, so she gladly explained herself.

"Well you are a friend of my friend. Taylor White. You live with him and and his wife, and asked if I could help you. I'm Ayame, I live across the hall."

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

342ccba5.jpg

Ayame looked at Miltia. So she had guessed right. Good. She was getting tired of sitting outside and was ready to head home. Miltia looked pretty confused as to why Ayame knew her name, so she gladly explained herself.

"Well you are a friend of my friend. Taylor White. You live with him and and his wife, and asked if I could help you. I'm Ayame, I live across the hall."

...?Across the hall? What did she mean by that? Oh well, she guessed that if Ayame is a friend of Taylor, she had nothing to worry about?...

''Alright...but...may I ask...what do you mean by across the hall?''

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

Cecil smiled and ran a hand through his black hair when Maya said she understood what he meant. He chuckled and looked at her and shook his head to her question about why he felt she'd say no.

"Not everyone says yes."

[/border]

[border]

More Info

Their cafe

Mood:

Happy

Talking with Maya

Objective:

N/A

[/border]

~*Maya Radkov*~

Maya giggled softly "Not everyone says no either" she said with a nod and a smile "I'm excited about moving in together" she said happily before looking out the customers "Seems like the place is quieting down a little bit for today" she thought aloud, there's was still a good amount, but it was nothing compared to this mornings rush when they opened their doors perhaps it was the large crowds that had made her nauseous earlier. "I'll go this time" she said with a smile as she went to make her way over to the customers that had came in a little earlier as they looked like they had made their mind about their orders up and began taking their orders.

Extra Info

Their cafe

Working

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Take orders

Interacting with:

Cecil and now customers

Tags:

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Across the hall? What did she mean by that? Oh well, she guessed that if Ayame is a friend of Taylor, she had nothing to worry about?...
''Alright...but...may I ask...what do you mean by across the hall?''
(((( They live in an apartment building. You didn't know that? xD ))))

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

uyoJPzJ.jpg

Ayame gave Miltia a confused look after putting on her glasses. What? Ayame had hoped she was joking when she asked her than question. She then sighed lightly and rubbed the back of her head. She then motioned for Miltia to follow, make about a joke about Taylor.

"What do you mean? Better yet, don't answer that. Let's just head back before the White family issues a search party."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back