• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Lena sighed lightly, as she looked at the ground.
"Well... I recently discovered that my lungs are twice as big... Same comes for my agility... I decided to expand my possibilities, as well as improve my teleporting... then I discovered that my bones are relatively weaker..."

She looked back at the boy.
"Well, it's only fair I tell you my side. I am half-demon, half-mortal. My father attempted a ritual to change me but my mother stopped him before I died. Basically, I can fly and do a bit of shadow magic. I'm still figuring out what else I am capable of." His wings twitched behind him.

Otakubeats said:
"Well, it's only fair I tell you my side. I am half-demon, half-mortal. My father attempted a ritual to change me but my mother stopped him before I died. Basically, I can fly and do a bit of shadow magic. I'm still figuring out what else I am capable of." His wings twitched behind him.
"Y-Yeah... I can't fly myself... Teleporting is usefull, too" Lena exclaimed, smiling, as her right eye flashed yellow, and ahe disappeared from the boy's view, before reappearing behind him, smiling slyly.

"See?"

JJKab said:
"Y-Yeah... I can't fly myself... Teleporting is usefull, too" Lena exclaimed, smiling, as her right eye flashed yellow, and ahe disappeared from the boy's view, before reappearing behind him, smiling slyly.
"See?"
He'd laugh. "i can see that! Well, have you ever flown before?"

Nona said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

tumblr_mwp7fhXwF91skardgo1_400.gif

"Well I hope so~ I'm not sure if it will be or not, I haven't seen it before" she said with a nod. She didn't see anything embarrassing or fluster worthy with how she was sitting really and honestly this beat going to the movie theatre. She was happy where she was curled up next to Kaname, much more relaxing than a single seat at a theatre. She now fell silent as she watched the movie, gently nuzzling her face against him as her gaze was fixated on the screen.

Extra Info

Her home

Comfortable

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Watch the movie with Kaname

Interacting with:

Kaname

Tags:

Now silent, Kaname found himself resting his head against Camilla's in absolute comfort. His comfort was indescribable, and his happiness was of a level of which he had never experienced. But of course, all happy things have dark shadows to follow. Rolling his shoulders back, he fixated his gaze upon the television screen, waiting for the movie to start.

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

[border]
tumblr_inline_nlt44n2f6k1ri7hfr.gif
[/border]

Cecil smiled and sighed in relief, his green irises focused on Maya. He was relieved to hear her say yes. Now they were going to have their own place to live and a cafe to run. All together. He figured later they'd have a kid, or something. That's when his smile turned into a blush as he realized he'll finally be close to Maya... Every day and every night. He looked at her with with red tinted cheeks, speaking as he did so.

"S-So... Should we get like.. A a-a-apartment?"

[/border]

[border]

More Info

His and Maya's cafe

Mood:

Sorta flustered

Working

Objective:

Find out where he and Maya will live

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags: @Nona

[/border]

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif

Maya smiled at him, tilting her head slightly as he spoke. What was he blushing about? She asked herself this as he stuttered with his words. "Yeah, an apartment sounds nice, we can go search for one maybe this evening when we close up the café?" She suggested "...Why is your face red" she asked curiously as she viewed him.

Extra Info

Their café

Talking with Cecil

Mood:

Curious

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

Otakubeats said:
He'd laugh. "i can see that! Well, have you ever flown before?"
"NNNNNope.." Lena said, shaking her head. She didn't know how to make herself fly

Otakubeats said:
"Would you like too?"
"I-I... I mean I could" Lena said, lightly blushing, as she looked at his wings

"Just make sure, that if you drop me, do it above water, okay?" She asked, lookign back into his eyes.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Depends...''
...♱She said before taking out a phone and taking a picture of the man's face. A few seconds later, she put away her phone♱...

''Many rape and molestation cases...a bounty...dead or alive...yeah go ahead and suck him dry.''
She waited impatiently while Melanie took out her phone and did a quick background check. Being inches away made it so tempting to immediately bite into the man. Her eyes lit up when Melanie said she could go for it, it was a good feeling to have control over such an intimidating man. " Gimme a minute, ok?" She said to Melanie, her teeth piercing through his skin. Only a few moments passed before all the blood was drained out of the man, the only visible sign of life left were the two puncture wounds on his neck. "Alright, I'm set for a month or so. Now we can truly head out, I got what I wanted."

JJKab said:
"Y-Yeah... Ready.." Chler said,as she chuckled lightly, slowly walking out of the changing rooms, heading towards the water.
Eileen stayed on the sand, knowing if she touched the water her chances of drowning would increase immensely. "Now, if you don't mind, I am going to read a book." She told Chler, digging through the bag for the book and a towel.

JJKab said:
"I-I... I mean I could" Lena said, lightly blushing, as she looked at his wings
"Just make sure, that if you drop me, do it above water, okay?" She asked, lookign back into his eyes.
Laurence would give her a smile, "Alright, i'll make sure to only drop you if we're above water." He'd offer her a hand, standing up himself.

Ballerina said:
Eileen stayed on the sand, knowing if she touched the water her chances of drowning would increase immensely. "Now, if you don't mind, I am going to read a book." She told Chler, digging through the bag for the book and a towel.
Chler chuckled, as she shrugged

"Do as you wish." She exclaimed, as she walked towards the water. She stopped, looking back at Eileen

"Hey... You know that you can hold your breath, right? And we won't be going really deep... Only up to our chests, or... stomach." Chler slowly approached her roommate, smiling assuringly

Otakubeats said:
Laurence would give her a smile, "Alright, i'll make sure to only drop you if we're above water." He'd offer her a hand, standing up himself.
Lena nodded, slowly taking his hand, and standing up. She smiled thankfully.

"Alright.. Let's go, shall we?"

Otakubeats said:
He nodded, picking her up easily, and flying over the water.
As she was picked up and flown into the air, she shrieked, hugging him tightly, her body lightly trembling

"W-Wow.!" She could only manage that, not looking down.

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

giphy.gif

She looked up at him as he asked about getting something to eat, firstly pouting a bit before her expression went back to normal. Yuna could never say no to food, despite her small stature, she could eat quite a bit. So she nodded, agreeing with him "Sure, we have enough time to do that..." She said as her ears stopped twitching.

Extra Info

School grounds

Thinking about food

Mood:

Still slightly huffed

Objective:

Discussing getting some food

Interacting with:

Kien

Tags:

.: Kien Raven :.

200_s.gif

He turned around and looked towards the cafe on the school campus, and he was able to make out pastries and other specialties with his keen sense of smell.

"Yuna... don't you sometimes miss your old life?" he said deeply, his back to her. Lost in thought, he temporarily forgot to keep his happy-go-lucky attitude at his exterior.

no slide no slide
Mood
Unnaturally solemn
Interaction
Yuna
Tags
@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif

Maya smiled at him, tilting her head slightly as he spoke. What was he blushing about? She asked herself this as he stuttered with his words. "Yeah, an apartment sounds nice, we can go search for one maybe this evening when we close up the café?" She suggested "...Why is your face red" she asked curiously as she viewed him.

Extra Info

Their café

Talking with Cecil

Mood:

Curious

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

tumblr_msu15rrsM61r922azo1_500.gif

Cecil looked at Maya and rubbed the back of his head. She was curious as to why he was nervous... Well he was too. Why would he be so nervous about living with the woman he loved and owns an entire cafe with? Maybe it's because he's got nly lived with one woman and that was his mother. Living with Maya would bring on a lot of different changes.

"I'm just... A littler nervous is all. I was expecting you to say no, but then you said yeah. Now I'm just thinking about... How close we're going to be. We won't have to visit one another now."

[/border]

[border]

More Info

Their café

Mood:

Slightly nervous

Talking with Maya

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Maya

Tags: @Nona

[/border]

JJKab said:
As she was picked up and flown into the air, she shrieked, hugging him tightly, her body lightly trembling
"W-Wow.!" She could only manage that, not looking down.
He'd laugh. "It's more fun if you look around! Don't worry I wont drop you."

Otakubeats said:
He'd laugh. "It's more fun if you look around! Don't worry I wont drop you."
Lena nodded lightly, as she slowly looked around, before looking down at the sea below them

"I-I'm actually wondering if I would be able to dive from here" She exclaimed, smling slightly

JJKab said:
Chler chuckled, as she shrugged
"Do as you wish." She exclaimed, as she walked towards the water. She stopped, looking back at Eileen

"Hey... You know that you can hold your breath, right? And we won't be going really deep... Only up to our chests, or... stomach." Chler slowly approached her roommate, smiling assuringly
Eileen sighed, gazing at the horizon. After hearing what Chler had to say, she stopped searching for the book and stripped her sarong off her hips. "Fine, I'll go in! It's your fault if I drown!"

Ballerina said:
Eileen sighed, gazing at the horizon. After hearing what Chler had to say, she stopped searching for the book and stripped her sarong off her hips. "Fine, I'll go in! It's your fault if I drown!"
"Don't worry. At any time, If you wanna go back to the shore slash surface, pat me four times on my shoulder, and I'll teleport us out" Chler exclaimed, smiling lightly, as she walked back towards the water.

"Firstly: You've gotta convince yourself that you won't drown immidietely after you go unconcious: Your body will surely hold on just that extra minute or so. That'll leave me or someone else to give you some air via... an.... air kiss" The last part was spoken a bit quieter than the rest. Chler slowly walked into the water, awaiting Eileen's arrival

JJKab said:
Lena nodded lightly, as she slowly looked around, before looking down at the sea below them
"I-I'm actually wondering if I would be able to dive from here" She exclaimed, smling slightly
"If you wanna try you can, but it'll hurt probably. Having fun?"

Otakubeats said:
"If you wanna try you can, but it'll hurt probably. Having fun?"
"Y-Yeah, I am having a lot of it, actually" Lena said, smirking lightly at Leo.

Ballerina said:
She waited impatiently while Melanie took out her phone and did a quick background check. Being inches away made it so tempting to immediately bite into the man. Her eyes lit up when Melanie said she could go for it, it was a good feeling to have control over such an intimidating man. " Gimme a minute, ok?" She said to Melanie, her teeth piercing through his skin. Only a few moments passed before all the blood was drained out of the man, the only visible sign of life left were the two puncture wounds on his neck. "Alright, I'm set for a month or so. Now we can truly head out, I got what I wanted."
''Ha, alright.''

...♱She said before she started walking again♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back