• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"If you want, you can take a nap. We're close, but a little bit of sleep always is handy" Gregory sugested, looking at the sign that said "Beach: 300 meters" He then looked at Ariel, and smiled
"I'll keep massaging you, don't worry" He assured her, slowly leaning in, and kissing her, before pulling away

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif
Ariel giggled after he pulled away from the kiss "I'm fine witho *Yawn* without napping" she said softly, smiling up at him. She didn't want to nap on their walk, but honestly the warmth and feeling of the fire was making her quite sleepy.

Extra Info

Beach

In Gregory's arms

Mood:

Starting to get sleepy

Objective:

Trying to stay awake

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

Nona said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif

Maya blinked a few times as he spoke the second time. Living together? Well that did make sense to her. They had been in a relationship for well over a year for a start and she was well aware that she wanted her future to be with him an no one else. Not to mention that she'd always be visiting his place and visa versa anyways, so why not live together? A bright smile spread across her face as she looked over at him, excited at the thought "Yeah, I'd like that~" she said happily.

Extra Info

Their café

Talking with Cecil

Mood:

Excited/Happy

Objective:

Answer Cecil's question

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

[border]
tumblr_inline_nlt44n2f6k1ri7hfr.gif
[/border]

Cecil smiled and sighed in relief, his green irises focused on Maya. He was relieved to hear her say yes. Now they were going to have their own place to live and a cafe to run. All together. He figured later they'd have a kid, or something. That's when his smile turned into a blush as he realized he'll finally be close to Maya... Every day and every night. He looked at her with with red tinted cheeks, speaking as he did so.

"S-So... Should we get like.. A a-a-apartment?"

[/border]

[border]

More Info

His and Maya's cafe

Mood:

Sorta flustered

Working

Objective:

Find out where he and Maya will live

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags: @Nona

[/border]

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif
Ariel giggled after he pulled away from the kiss "I'm fine witho *Yawn* without napping" she said softly, smiling up at him. She didn't want to nap on their walk, but honestly the warmth and feeling of the fire was making her quite sleepy.

Extra Info

Beach

In Gregory's arms

Mood:

Starting to get sleepy

Objective:

Trying to stay awake

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

"As you wish, pretty" Gregory said with a gentle laugh, as the ground underneath his feet started to slowly change into sand. They were approaching beach.

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire sighed "uhhh sir...I tried to stop them but I got caught up in it" he said to Akira with a nervous smile, he knows that they're doomed "so...we tried to defend ourselves from that girl" he pointed at Bella "also I think no one got critically hurt" except himself earlier where he got shot at the foot with a railgun,burned alive by James and got hit by an anti-matter but he didn't mention it since he survived by adapting.
@Fukushima Akira @MrEvilMexican @ANDROMADA @Cowkiller @UnknownRawrs
MrEvilMexican said:
James aimed his S.N.I. and grenade launcher at Akira. And who exactly are you? A fucking god? He asked in a arrogant tone, completely unaware of who this man is. Because frankly, I've had enough gods for one day. If you're intending to kill me, you can expect a nuke to the face. Faust stood there, still holding his scythe. Hallow finally walks into view, and breaks into a sprint when he caught sight of Akira. What are you doing here? You have no right to be here. Leave while you can. Take these children with you and never return. This is no place for one like you. If you don't leave, I will be forced to attack.

@Fukushima Akira

tumblr_ncseq4uYY61s5f9ado1_500_zpscg4veufq.gif

Imperius Vi Euphoria

~ The King Of Euphoria ~

...♅Akira grinned lightly and replied, his arms remaining crosses over his chest as he stood in the air. His red irises trailed over the weapon systems that was being aimed at him, which prompted him to sigh once more in exasperation♅...

A God’, ‘A nuke to the face’, just who exactly do you think you're talking to? A God is nothing compared to what I am, and a ‘nuke to the face’ would do absolutely nothing but feed my urge to punish you. You're so far out of your depth that there is no comedy in your actions, it's only pathetic. Limbo is more in tune with the chaos of the universe, it is no place for your kind. Limbo is the bridge between dimensions which is meant to serve as a pathway for the Gods. Your very presence here could destabilise this emptiness and cause multiple dimensions to collide. Leave.

no slide no slide no slide

((( No character here would know of Akira, much less his name, as they haven't been introduced. )))

Hallow closed his eyes and finally smiled. He hadn't for almost six thousand years. He seemed to have no fear over Akira. I do not fear beings like you, Akira. I don't even know why I am even bothering to leave the worlds intact. I suppose I am just playing along. Limbo was the beginning of my beginning. And if must be, the end of my end. I've killed beings like you, and I see no purpose to reason with you. Faust sighed, and walked into the portal, dragging James into it with him. Bella sheathed her greatsword, amused by the "godly" being standing before her. Well, you two have fun. I'm going back home. As a portal to another world opened and Bella walked through it, the portal collapsing. Sooo. Hallow drew his Scepter. You gonna kill me? After all, I AM soulbound to Bella so killing me would kill her as well. I'm amused. Why aren't you attacking? You could end my existence with one blow and yet you don't. I really want to hit you right now. Do you know how tempting it is to hit you? Very.

@Fukushima Akira

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I guess we can teleport. Hm?''
...♱She stopped before she saw a man that was coming her way quickly before she kicked him and it hit him between the groin and he fell groaning in pain♱...

''Next time you pull that shit off, I'm gonna castrate you.''
Isabella nodded before noticing a man who had rather ill intentions coming towards them. Before she could fight back, Melanie had already taken care of him. "Mind if I?" She asked, her mouth was already close enough to the man's neck, but she wanted to check with Melanie to see if it was still ok to feed off him.

Ballerina said:
Isabella nodded before noticing a man who had rather ill intentions coming towards them. Before she could fight back, Melanie had already taken care of him. "Mind if I?" She asked, her mouth was already close enough to the man's neck, but she wanted to check with Melanie to see if it was still ok to feed off him.
''Depends...''

...♱She said before taking out a phone and taking a picture of the man's face. A few seconds later, she put away her phone♱...

''Many rape and molestation cases...a bounty...dead or alive...yeah go ahead and suck him dry.''

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire sighed and we pissed someone off a little bit I guess he grabs something from his bag and it was some kind of sphere, the sphere transformed into a portal to the real world, he mostly used this to go through dimensions and collect things "ok those who wants to go back enter the portal".
@Fukushima Akira @MrEvilMexican @ANDROMADA
MrEvilMexican said:
Hallow closed his eyes and finally smiled. He hadn't for almost six thousand years. He seemed to have no fear over Akira. I do not fear beings like you, Akira. I don't even know why I am even bothering to leave the worlds intact. I suppose I am just playing along. Limbo was the beginning of my beginning. And if must be, the end of my end. I've killed beings like you, and I see no purpose to reason with you. Faust sighed, and walked into the portal, dragging James into it with him. Bella sheathed her greatsword, amused by the "godly" being standing before her. Well, you two have fun. I'm going back home. As a portal to another world opened and Bella walked through it, the portal collapsing. Sooo. Hallow drew his Scepter. You gonna kill me? After all, I AM soulbound to Bella so killing me would kill her as well. I'm amused. Why aren't you attacking? You could end my existence with one blow and yet you don't. I really want to hit you right now. Do you know how tempting it is to hit you? Very.

@Fukushima Akira

tumblr_n7h9h5Ll4j1s90ra3o2_500_zpsc3nvn7mw.gif

Imperius Vi Euphoria

~ The King Of Euphoria ~

...♅Akira grinned and replied to Faust as he and James exited Limbo through the portal♅...

Oh, I can assure you, my little doctor. You've never even met a being like me.

...♅Akira then turned to the man who stayed behind, Hallow. He released another exasperated sigh as he listened to the man talk. Akira replied as he smirked and manifested a golden coloured chalice within his hand. He talked as he moved his hand in a circular motion, his red irises focused on the swirling red wine within the chalice. After he finished talking, he took a drink of his wine, clearly not intimidated by the man below♅...

While I am amused at your courage, it's a very poor choice to want to fight me. You have a chance to leave this place, I suggest you take it. You're too weak to actually pose a challenge to me. You asked why I don't just attack you? It's because a veterinarian doesn't enjoy putting down injured puppies.

tumblr_inline_nt0pmbdD131ryvw12_500_zpsop9gcgc2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quoire looks around the limbo and he was very curious since this is the only dimension he didn't go to, he grabs something from his bag and registered this dimension if he needs something, he wandered the area and then asked Akira quickly and get out from this dimension if he wants to "umm sir may ask if there is anything like...objects or some special things here that cannot be seen in the real world?" he asked him taking future references from anything in this place called Limbo, also he doesn't want to get between the fight of two powerful beings since he's not even a god.

@Fukushima Akira @MrEvilMexican

JJKab said:
(Quick reply before I go)
After a while, Chler was ready, with her grey bikini on her, as she averted her gaze from Eileen, blushing. Since she wasn't exactly straight, she didn't want to exactly stare at her dormmate undress, cause that would make her look like a pervert
A few minutes passed before Eileen was finally ready for the beach. She was wearing a scarlet one piece with a pink sarong wrapped around her waist since she preferred her clothing to be on the modest side. Eileen looked over to Chler, who was already ready as well, but blushing which made Eileen chuckle a bit, she was as straight as a line. "Um... ready?"

Hallow put his scepter away and turned away from the ridiculous guy clad in incredibly showy armor. There are even things that you will never come to understand. Like what am I? The closest thing anyone has ever gotten to is "Humanoid". even one day, you will succumb to death. And I will be waiting for that day. Hallow said, walking away, but not leaving Limbo. It seems as though he has an attachment to this dark and boring place. Mark my words. Even you know not of the darkest secrets of this world. You don't know, and will never know what I am. The green aura of his scepter was all that was now visible of Hallow, disappearing into the eternal darkness... But even then, a voice rings throughout Limbo. I do not forget. I will come back for you...

MrEvilMexican said:
Hallow put his scepter away and turned away from the ridiculous guy clad in incredibly showy armor. There are even things that you will never come to understand. Like what am I? The closest thing anyone has ever gotten to is "Humanoid". even one day, you will succumb to death. And I will be waiting for that day. Hallow said, walking away, but not leaving Limbo. It seems as though he has an attachment to this dark and boring place. Mark my words. Even you know not of the darkest secrets of this world. You don't know, and will never know what I am. The green aura of his scepter was all that was now visible of Hallow, disappearing into the eternal darkness... But even then, a voice rings throughout Limbo. I do not forget. I will come back for you...
(((( Just gonna say this: Bad idea to go for him. That is all. Now bye. xD ))))

Ballerina said:
A few minutes passed before Eileen was finally ready for the beach. She was wearing a scarlet one piece with a pink sarong wrapped around her waist since she preferred her clothing to be on the modest side. Eileen looked over to Chler, who was already ready as well, but blushing which made Eileen chuckle a bit, she was as straight as a line. "Um... ready?"
"Y-Yeah... Ready.." Chler said,as she chuckled lightly, slowly walking out of the changing rooms, heading towards the water.

Roman said:
(((( Just gonna say this: Bad idea to go for him. That is all. Now bye. xD ))))
(I know. xD I have a thing for making my roleplay characters doing stupid things)

MrEvilMexican said:
(I know. xD I have a thing for making my roleplay characters doing stupid things)
(((( Well this definitely is a good example of that xD ))))

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire looks around the limbo and he was very curious since this is the only dimension he didn't go to, he grabs something from his bag and registered this dimension if he needs something, he wandered the area and then asked Akira quickly and get out from this dimension if he wants to "umm sir may ask if there is anything like...objects or some special things here that cannot be seen in the real world?" he asked him taking future references from anything in this place called Limbo, also he doesn't want to get between the fight of two powerful beings since he's not even a god.
@Fukushima Akira @MrEvilMexican
MrEvilMexican said:

tumblr_nh7y04KFLa1qf2huro2_500_zpsheiohvlj.gif

Imperius Vi Euphoria

~ The King Of Euphoria ~

...♅Akira sighed and finished his wine. He dematerialised the now empty chalice and replied to Hallow as he watched him drift into the darkness♅...

It will be hard for me to die when I'm the one who created Death. She's a nice girl, she even calls me dad. You see, my kind never dies from natural causes. We're far beyond what a God is considered, and we do not lower ourselves to take beings of your calibre seriously. ‘There are even things you will never come to understand’? I'm Omniscient, That means I know everything there is to be known. I know what you are, and what this world's darkest secrets are. If anything, you sound like Bane from Batman. ‘I was born in the darkness, I didn't see the light of day until I was a man’ yada, yada, yada. If I so wished it, I could turn this place into your enemy, and make it attack you. So here's a tip, if you're going to make empty threats, the least you could do is be a man and do it to my face, not while you fade into the darkness like some nineteen-fifties vampire movie. If you forgot about me so easily, I'd say you have a poor memory. Bare in mind the only reason you're still alive, is because I have shown you benevolence, Hallow. That kindness can be redacted at any point in time, so store that in your brain for future reference. Farewell, and remember to attend school in four days.

...♅Akira vanished from sight, soon manifesting on the ground beside Quoire. Upon hearing a male's voice, Akira turned to face him and replied, his red irises analysing his form♅...

You're still here? I thought you'd left with the others. If I heard correctly, you want a souvenir from this place? How odd..

...♅Akira looked to his left and extended his left arm. He gripped what seemed to be a patch of air and manifested a see-through container around it. Within the container, was a vibrant patch of darkness, with a faint red glow emitting from it's core. He spoke as he held the container out to Quoire and spoke♅...

Here you go. It's a small patch of this dimension, so you won't find this anywhere but in here. I've heard that if you're skilled enough, you can learn many techniques from this small amount of Limbo alone. Go nuts~

...♅Akira handed the container to Quoire and spoke, shortly before he smiled and vanished into a flurry of golden particles, exiting Limbo♅...

See you at school~

tumblr_n6hvz6xRVq1rro9xpo1_500_zpsockigkxt.gif

"ahh okay thank you sir" Quoire said as he looked at the container and when Akira vanished into golden particles he smiled "see ya at school too" he said as he enters the portal and finally got back to the rooftop still holding at the container which Akira gave him "this might have a lot of uses" he said to himself as he jumps down from the rooftop and decides to walk back home, out of nowhere Ophidia appeared and hugs Quoire "you know I've been looking where were you?" she asked Quoire, Quoire just smiled "somewhere I was also at the main building last time" the two talk to each other as they walk home.

Nanne said:
Yuki chuckled lightly, "Don't you remember I don't exactly have a family either...they kind of just took me in and had me do their chores and all. Eventually I ended up meeting Kanae and Mako and joined them in fighting then we became the villages three greatest warriors...going back to help out reminded me of the good times." she said and sighed.
Alex nodded and soon opened the door with his powers as he entered their part of Kanae and Mako's home. "We really need to move out and give these people their space." He said laughing lightly.

Otakubeats said:
I'd sit on the shore of the beach, careful to avoid the water as I practiced., not noticing the two. [media]

[/media]
@JJKab

@Ballerina
(I'm going to assume Lena was still leaning on his shoulder.)

As Lena slowly opened her eyes, she found her head leaning on the boy's shoulder. She blushed lightly, lifting her head up, as she sleepily looked around.

"How long was i gone"?

JJKab said:
(I'm going to assume Lena was still leaning on his shoulder.)
As Lena slowly opened her eyes, she found her head leaning on the boy's shoulder. She blushed lightly, lifting her head up, as she sleepily looked around.

"How long was i gone"?
"A few hours, I decided to head to the shore, but didn't want to leave you alone. There are some students in this school who wouldn't hesitate to take advantage of others. So how was your nap anyhow?"

"Well.. You make for a great pillow." Lena giggled lightly, looking around.

"If someone'd abuse me, my boyfried would make him wish he never did"

Otakubeats said:
"A few hours, I decided to head to the shore, but didn't want to leave you alone. There are some students in this school who wouldn't hesitate to take advantage of others. So how was your nap anyhow?"

JJKab said:
"Well.. You make for a great pillow." Lena giggled lightly, looking around.
"If someone'd abuse me, my boyfried would make him wish he never did"
he'd laugh. "Well if helps that I have feathers I guess. Hey Lena, why did you come to the school? Everyone has a different story, i was wondering if yours was any different. You don't have to tell me if it's not something you want to talk about though."

Otakubeats said:
he'd laugh. "Well if helps that I have feathers I guess. Hey Lena, why did you come to the school? Everyone has a different story, i was wondering if yours was any different. You don't have to tell me if it's not something you want to talk about though."
Lena sighed lightly, as she looked at the ground.

"Well... I recently discovered that my lungs are twice as big... Same comes for my agility... I decided to expand my possibilities, as well as improve my teleporting... then I discovered that my bones are relatively weaker..."

She looked back at the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back