• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(((( They live in an apartment building. You didn't know that? xD ))))

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

uyoJPzJ.jpg

Ayame gave Miltia a confused look after putting on her glasses. What? Ayame had hoped she was joking when she asked her than question. She then sighed lightly and rubbed the back of her head. She then motioned for Miltia to follow, make about a joke about Taylor.

"What do you mean? Better yet, don't answer that. Let's just head back before the White family issues a search party."

''Okay...and my sister Melanie, is hanging out with someone...''

...?She said before she started to follow Ayame?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Neo just let Mitsu lean on her as they neared the pool where the kids played?...
Mitsu held close to her

TheDragoon said:
((Dex fled and he went back to his family >~< He's at a tree house with Toru ;-; I Sowwy))
(TAT)(TAT)(TAT) (How could youuuuuuuuuuuuu)

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled, glad her parents agreed to tell her these things from now on and glad she understood why her dad had to leave. Pulling away from the hug she looked to both of her parents "Can I go on my walk now?" She asked.

Extra Info

Her home

Good

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Ask about her walk

Interacting with:

Her parents

Tags:

"Course dear be home by 9 got it." He said to her in that fatherly way

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu held close to her

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon sat Mitsu down on a seat before she sat down next to her watching the children play in the pool♱...

Nona said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif
Maya giggled softly "Not everyone says no either" she said with a nod and a smile "I'm excited about moving in together" she said happily before looking out the customers "Seems like the place is quieting down a little bit for today" she thought aloud, there's was still a good amount, but it was nothing compared to this mornings rush when they opened their doors perhaps it was the large crowds that had made her nauseous earlier. "I'll go this time" she said with a smile as she went to make her way over to the customers that had came in a little earlier as they looked like they had made their mind about their orders up and began taking their orders.

Extra Info

Their cafe

Working

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Take orders

Interacting with:

Cecil and now customers

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

Cecil-Aijima-uta-no-prince-sama-34585369-500-265.gif

Cecil watched as Maya left out of the kitchen. As the door closed behind her, he leaned on the counter and watched her take orders. For some reason he felt sort of conflicted towards the whole idea. He wanted to move in with her, but at the same time, he felt he'd be abandoning Aaron... Though knowing Aaron, he wouldn't mind... Hell the guy was a Incubus. He probably preferred more space for all the girls he brings home. After that thought, Cecil forgot about it and watched Maya with a smile. He knew moving was the best choice, this way he and Maya can run their business peacefully and raise their kids in a comfortable environment... If they have some that is.

More Info

Their café

Mood:

Happy, but conflicted

Watching Maya

Objective:

Interacting with: Maya

Tags: @Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay...and my sister Melanie, is hanging out with someone...''
...?She said before she started to follow Ayame?...

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

pz3UHCg.jpg

Ayame put her hand up to her mouth, yawning quietly as she walked with Miltia. So she had a sister? She didn't remember seeing her with someone else, but Taylor and the others. There was another girl, Zenya was it? She looked at Miltia and nodded.

"That's for you to tell them, honey. Not me."

More Info

The city

Mood:

Happy

Taking Miltia home

Objective:

Take Miltia home

Interacting with: Miltia

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

pz3UHCg.jpg

Ayame put her hand up to her mouth, yawning quietly as she walked with Miltia. So she had a sister? She didn't remember seeing her with someone else, but Taylor and the others. There was another girl, Zenya was it? She looked at Miltia and nodded.

"That's for you to tell them, honey. Not me."

More Info

The city

Mood:

Happy

Taking Miltia home

Objective:

Take Miltia home

...?Miltia just quietly followed her home?...

M

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon sat Mitsu down on a seat before she sat down next to her watching the children play in the pool♱...
Knits I immidately climbed into neo's seat and cuddled up to her as they watched the kids play

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Miltia just quietly followed her home♱...

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

Ayame looked at Miltia and smile a little. Guess she could make small talk so things wouldn't be bland.

"So... Miltia. What's your deal? Where were you?"

More Info

The city

Mood:

Calm

Walking with Miltia

Objective:

Take Miltia home

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]M
Knits I immidately climbed into neo's seat and cuddled up to her as they watched the kids play

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo giggled before she kissed Mitsu's forehead♱...

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

Ayame looked at Miltia and smile a little. Guess she could make small talk so things wouldn't be bland.

"So... Miltia. What's your deal? Where were you?"

More Info

The city

Mood:

Calm

Walking with Miltia

Objective:

Take Miltia home

''I was exploring the school...I met some swimmer and...a few nut jobs...And I met Fricka there.''

Roman said:
Ryu hummed lightly as he went to get the materials he needed and began working. About 4 or maybe 5 hours later he was finished and the pads were being programmed to cause a slight redness in the places they were installed depending on the way Ali feels towards a situation or stimulation. "Done..." he said as he looked at Ali. "She didn't say... If she could wake up when she wanted..."
(((( Yeah, @Daniel reaving. Here you go ))))

Daniel reaving]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] did I miss a reply??)
Mitsu nuzzled neo's neck lovingly as she relaxed with her
...♱Neo just relaxed with Mitsu happily♱...

...⊹Soon, Kikuri came to the poolside to watch the children play as well⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I was exploring the school...I met some swimmer and...a few nut jobs...And I met Fricka there.''

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

tumblr_muvd3ytmBw1qztgoio1_500.gif

Ayame giggled a little and looked at the sky. Her gaze quickly made its way back to Miltia as the sun was bright today. So the school? She must have been a student or still is. Ayame was at one point when she was on the run from her family... Luckily they backed off now.

"Oh... How old are you exactly?"

More Info

The citt

Mood:

Curious

Walking and talking with Miltia

Objective:

Take Miltia home

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

tumblr_muvd3ytmBw1qztgoio1_500.gif

Ayame giggled a little and looked at the sky. Her gaze quickly made its way back to Miltia as the sun was bright today. So the school? She must have been a student or still is. Ayame was at one point when she was on the run from her family... Luckily they backed off now.

"Oh... How old are you exactly?"

More Info

The citt

Mood:

Curious

Objective:

Take Miltia home

''16. Though I have not enrolled yet...''

Cena arrived to the school with two luggage in my hands, Hoping to not catch anyone's attention, the shy girl quickly ran inside and wandered around the hallways until she ends up lost.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu held close to her

[/QUOTE]
((>~> <~< Would use a character to go and comfort Hina but she'd just kill herself... I got Drakon but that's it :/ ))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''16. Though I have not enrolled yet...''

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

Ayame nodded and looked around, not seeing the apartment building yet. She sighed lightly and looked at Miltia.

"That explains their worry. You're young."

More Info

Mood:

Mood

Status

Objective:

Objective

Interacting with: Name here

Tags: @

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

Ayame nodded and looked around, not seeing the apartment building yet. She sighed lightly and looked at Miltia.

"That explains their worry. You're young."

More Info

Mood:

Mood

Status

Objective:

Objective

Interacting with: Name here

Tags: @

''But I can take care of myself...How old are you then?''

...♱She said as she looked up at Ayame♱...

Ballerina said:
"..." Klef knew that the hiding spot was probably best kept secret. However, she trusted a good friend like Nova to keep her lips sealed as well. "In a nearby cave, most people don't bother exploring those anymore. It's tucked away in a tiny cranny, which makes it pretty hard to find." She informed Nova, the boastful grin remained on her face.
((@TheDragoon Here's the reply from Thursday!))

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Don't worry. At any time, If you wanna go back to the shore slash surface, pat me four times on my shoulder, and I'll teleport us out" Chler exclaimed, smiling lightly, as she walked back towards the water.
"Firstly: You've gotta convince yourself that you won't drown immidietely after you go unconcious: Your body will surely hold on just that extra minute or so. That'll leave me or someone else to give you some air via... an.... air kiss" The last part was spoken a bit quieter than the rest. Chler slowly walked into the water, awaiting Eileen's arrival
A small grin could be spotted on Eileen's face, even if the all the upcoming homework still lingered over her head. At first she was rather iffy about getting in the water, her own safety being the main concern. Chler's words reassured her otherwise, even what she said were all things that Eileen had heard before. Her feet shakily started to walk deeper the ocean, before she could pull herself back a wave hit the two, soaking her entire lower half. It was too late to go back now, she went deeper into the ocean at a much faster pace. " Just because I was raised under a rock doesn't mean that I don't know what mouth to mouth is, I have read enough books and watched enough television to know. Part of having control over books includes pertaining knowledge fast and for an unusually long time. " She teased.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ha, alright.''
...♱She said before she started walking again♱...
Isabella started walking as well, she was beginning to behave more like 'herself'. Whether that was a good or bad thing remained a mystery. "Why I am walking with this loser again? The sh*t I do when I'm hungry... " She muttered, stopping in her tracks. Her respect for Melanie was starting to quickly vanish now that she was no longer starving.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''But I can take care of myself...How old are you then?''
...?She said as she looked up at Ayame?...

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Ayame

~ Friend of many

tumblr_n54mz4X8eZ1qcqqpjo6_1280.png

Ayame blinked and looked at Miltia. Wow. The kid had some sass... Wouldn't be a surprise if Ayame didn't sass her back, but she decided against it... Never mind. She went with the sass.

"Old enough to be your big sister."

More Info

The city

Mood:

Calm

Objective:

Get Miltia home

MissJessiRaven said:
Cena arrived to the school with two luggage in my hands, Hoping to not catch anyone's attention, the shy girl quickly ran inside and wandered around the hallways until she ends up lost.
I'd walk around, reading until I ran into Cena, stumbling back and falling.

@MissJessiRaven

Ballerina said:
Isabella started walking as well, she was beginning to behave more like 'herself'. Whether that was a good or bad thing remained a mystery. "Why I am walking with this loser again? The sh*t I do when I'm hungry... " She muttered, stopping in her tracks. Her respect for Melanie was starting to quickly vanish now that she was no longer starving.
''I dunno bitch. Maybe you should keep a pack of snickers in a bag. They have a slogan that says that you are not you when you're hungry''

...♱Melanie said as she understood Isabella's attitude. She was hungry and likely that you aren't you when you're hungry. So she figured she lost the respect. Maybe time to fuck around with Isabella a little♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back