• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ballerina said:
"O-Ohkay then" Chler exclaimed, chuckling rather nervously, as she walked alongside Eileen. As they walked in, her blush dispersed

"Alright... Do you want to go with me under? To... get yourself fully accustomed?" She asked, turning to face her dormmate

Roman said:
Ryu sighed of relief and sat next to Ali. He looked at her and smiled, soon nodding, "I did good huh? I didn't mess anything up did I? All your system functions are running normally?"
"Yup. All systems optimal." She said to him happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah. She's our adopted child." She said to her
(Yeah)

[/QUOTE]
''Ah...I see...''

...⊹She said as she smiled as she watched Ayame and Harumi play and swim with Mika⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Soon Miltia looked around♱...
''So....is this your apartment?''
"It's not some stranger's. Plus there's pictures of me on the walls and stuff. My friends and stuff.. Though I won't nag you about it."

Roman said:
"It's not some stranger's. Plus there's pictures of me on the walls and stuff. My friends and stuff.. Though I won't nag you about it."
...♱Miltia just looked around. She realized she doesn't have many friends♱...

Nona said:

~*Euloria Reaver*~

large.gif

Euloria laughed softly as she hugged him back "I could be asking you the same thing" she said with a smile, nuzzling her face into his neck.

Extra Info

Her home

Hugging Daniel

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Daniel

Tags:

He smiled and held her tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yup. All systems optimal." She said to him happily

[/QUOTE]
Ryu smiled and looked at Ali. "Wanna test how they work?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Her head tilted a little as she looked at him curiously. "How?" She asked him curiously

[/QUOTE]
Ryu used his powers to make a mirror appear hand. He held it up and made sure that both his and Ali's reflection could be seen. "Like this." Ryu gently cupped Ali's chin in his thumb and index finger and kissed her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Miltia just looked around. She realized she doesn't have many friends♱...
"Something the matter Miltia? From what I know about you, you don't seem like the type to be quiet... Hell, you're more like the mean school girl type."

Roman said:
Ryu used his powers to make a mirror appear hand. He held it up and made sure that both his and Ali's reflection could be seen. "Like this." Ryu gently cupped Ali's chin in his thumb and index finger and kissed her.
Her eyes went wide at the sudden kiss as the pads worked and her cheeks turned a light shade of red as she sat there kissing him

Roman said:
"Something the matter Miltia? From what I know about you, you don't seem like the type to be quiet... Hell, you're more like the mean school girl type."
''That...might be Seris you're talking about. Or maybe Melanie..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Her eyes went wide at the sudden kiss as the pads worked and her cheeks turned a light shade of red as she sat there kissing him

[/QUOTE]
Ryu's cheeks had also became a slight red, matching the same shade as Ali's. He pulled away and motioned to the mirror. "This is us... Our blushing faces." He joked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''That...might be Seris you're talking about. Or maybe Melanie..''
"And you aren't like them? If that's the case, how would you describe your personality because that's how I see you."

Roman said:
Ryu's cheeks had also became a slight red, matching the same shade as Ali's. He pulled away and motioned to the mirror. "This is us... Our blushing faces." He joked.
She looked at him then the mirror before she gave an embarrassed look before she leaned on him and rested her head on his shoulder. "Y-yeah." She said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She looked at him then the mirror before she gave an embarrassed look before she leaned on him and rested her head on his shoulder. "Y-yeah." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
Ryu smiled and looked at Ali's reflection as she leaned on his shoulder. "I know you don't like when I say this, but you're the cutest girl... I've ever met." He said softly, calling her a girl, allowing her to feel more like a human instead of a robot.

(@TheDragoon want me to post first?)

-----------

Roman said:
Ryu smiled and looked at Ali's reflection as she leaned on his shoulder. "I know you don't like when I say this, but you're the cutest girl... I've ever met." He said softly, calling her a girl, allowing her to feel more like a human instead of a robot.
She gave an even more embarrassed look before she slid herself closer to him. "You really think I'm cute?" She asked quietly

Roman said:
"And you aren't like them? If that's the case, how would you describe your personality because that's how I see you."
''Well...Melanie always calls me a dead pan...if that's what you meant...''

Daniel reaving]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16067-thedragoon/ said:
@TheDragoon[/URL] want me to post first?)
-----------

She gave an even more embarrassed look before she slid herself closer to him. "You really think I'm cute?" She asked quietly
Ryu had made the mirror vanish, and his hand was resting on the back of Ali's head when she moved closer. He listened as she spoke and when she finished his hands were moved down to her cheeks. His face was right in front of hers' and it seemed as if they were about to kiss if he got any closer. "Yes. I wouldnt lie to you about that." He said softly.

tumblr_nf5efxEve81qe10n4o2_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back