• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(Lena is up :) )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Awwwwwwwwwwww I wanted to rp with you though ;-; sleep well)

[/QUOTE]

JJKab said:
"Yuuup. Only that. You can put your hand on your nostrills if you want, water won't enter it anyways. Newbies do that, though" Chler exclaimed, smiling reasurringly at Eileen
"And remember: Take slow, steady breaths before diving." She added, getting ready to go under with her roommate
(Sorry for such slow responses, today has been exceptionally busy.)

" So I am a newbie now? That's something I don't hear quite often these days, well I didn't hear that much to begin with... sorry for rambling on, I tend to do that when I'm nervous." Eileen softly smiled. "I'll take your advice of course, I will plug my nose like you said... Are you ready?" She asked nervously.

Ballerina said:
(Sorry for such slow responses, today has been exceptionally busy.)
" So I am a newbie now? That's something I don't hear quite often these days, well I didn't hear that much to begin with... sorry for rambling on, I tend to do that when I'm nervous." Eileen softly smiled. "I'll take your advice of course, I will plug my nose like you said... Are you ready?" She asked nervously.
Lena chuckled softly, as she laid both her hands on Eileen's shoulders.

"Aight" She took a deep breath, and gently dragged her under the surface, holding her steady.

(Short replies cause on fone)

TheDragoon said:
((Know what? I don't feel like interacting. I've been super tired these days >~<))
@Daniel reaving
(I totally get if you need to take a break since May is a busy month for everyone, but could we end Klef/Nova's interaction? I don't want to be pestering you for replies everyday and I'd like to free up Klef so that she can interact with other characters. Whenever your less tired, let me know, we could resume the interaction. ^_^ )

Roman said:
"I should be asking you the same thing." Logan said as he walked at her side. "I just heard your voice and decided to come this way. I really do like you still."
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet's face reddened slightly, "I-I know, and so do I. Where were you headed off to?" she asked curiously, looking at him.

Mood
A bit flustered
Objective
Not Seem Weird
Currently Doing
Walking with Logan
[/border]

† Kien Raven †

b9194a61c14600_full.jpg

Kien nodded, looking around as they entered through the door. There are an array of drinks and pastries that could be seen near the registers, and the tables were a nice oak. He smiled and licked his lips, looking at a particular maple donut through the glass.

"We should come here for breakfast everyday," he said to her.

no slide
no slide no slide
Mood
Content
Interaction
Yuna
Tags
@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Amelia sighed and tapped her fingers on the coffee table. "I'm beginning to wonder if you even have a personality."
Ryu held on to Ali also, her words making him smile. "I will admit you're not my first kiss, but you are the first one that I would want to get more than once." He said softly.
...♱Miltia soon just looked down a bit♱...

Ballerina said:
Even though she realized how stupid it was of her to pick a fight with a girl like Melanie, she was not planning on backing down. " There's no way I'll ever be doing that. If I seriously die tonight, I'm taking my pride with me."
''Hmmm...your choice.''

...♱She said before she moved her foot to where her blade was showing a bit♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ohhhhhhhh that sounds soooooo gooood." Mitsu said to her

[/QUOTE]
''Let's go then.''

...⊹Kikuri said before she got up and made her way to the hot tub. It was warm so it was comfy to get in⊹...

...♱Neo waited for Mitsu to get up♱...

[[ Eleanor Hashimoto ]]

670714__wallpaper-third-series-characters-cartoon-bedroom-wallpapers-cartoons_p.jpg

They entered the room and she smiled widely.

"Wow, it's even more beautiful on the inside!" she said to her. She puts her duffel on her bed and looked out the window at the morning sky.

no slide no slide
Mood
Content
Interaction
Yuna
Tags
@Roman

.: Griffin Moore :.

tumblr_ncz97mo8UO1ssa87so1_500.gif

He smiled back at her.

"Sure, what's your first class?" she asked her as they walked to the school on the stone pathway.

no slide no slide
Neighbouring Pathway [to the high school]
Mood
Talkative
Interaction
Annabel
Tags
@Daniel reaving

@Roman[/URL]

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/centerblock]
Hayate had finally finished up some work at the castle he lived in with Thana and his children along with their servants. He went to the highest point he could find which was a cliff that looked over the village. He smiled, feeling successful as he looked over his work. "I have a weird feeling, Hayate." Hayate sighed and closed his eyes. He was now standing in front of the Nine-Tails. "Feeling about what?" he asked. The Nine-Tails pointed at him, "It's an energy... I don't know who's but I don't like it." Hayate sighed and shook his head as he opened his eyes and stared out into the distance. "You're worrying too much."

tumblr_nmdzq8jJqm1sat0yfo1_r2_500.gif

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet's face reddened slightly, "I-I know, and so do I. Where were you headed off to?" she asked curiously, looking at him.

Mood
A bit flustered
Objective
Not Seem Weird
Currently Doing
Walking with Logan
[/border]

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Logan Dragonfire

~ Dragon Boy

tumblr_mja0d3Ns1J1s06ae2o1_500.gif

Logan smiled and looked at Scarlet. It was nice to see her, and all, but now he felt that he should finally make his move. She knows he likes her and he knows she likes him... When she asked about where he was going, he blushed lightly and laughed as he spoke...

"I was headed to grab a bite... But... Instead how about you and I go on a date tonight?"

More Info

City

Mood:

Nervous

Walking with Scarlet

Objective:

Get Scarlet to go on a date with him

Interacting with:

Scarler

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Miltia soon just looked down a bit♱...
Amelia tilted her head. "What's wrong with you? Wait... Don't tell me you're sad." She said as she stood up and walked towards her.

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Logan Dragonfire

~ Dragon Boy

tumblr_mja0d3Ns1J1s06ae2o1_500.gif

Logan smiled and looked at Scarlet. It was nice to see her, and all, but now he felt that he should finally make his move. She knows he likes her and he knows she likes him... When she asked about where he was going, he blushed lightly and laughed as he spoke...

"I was headed to grab a bite... But... Instead how about you and I go on a date tonight?"

More Info

City

Mood:

Nervous

Walking with Scarlet

Objective:

Get Scarlet to go on a date with him

Interacting with:

Scarler

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet's face reddened, A date?.... she'd never really been on a date before..... and this was the first time she was really asked on one by the guy she liked. "A-A date...... y-yeah, it sounds like fun!" she said and smiled.

Mood
Excited
Objective
Accept Logan's offer
Currently Doing
Walking with Logan
[/border]

Roman said:
Amelia tilted her head. "What's wrong with you? Wait... Don't tell me you're sad." She said as she stood up and walked towards her.
''It's not that though...''

...♱She said as she tiny slight hint of pink appeared on her cheeks♱...

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet's face reddened, A date?.... she'd never really been on a date before..... and this was the first time she was really asked on one by the guy she liked. "A-A date...... y-yeah, it sounds like fun!" she said and smiled.

Mood
Excited
Objective
Accept Logan's offer
Currently Doing
Walking with Logan
[/border]

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Logan Dragonfire

~ Dragon Boy

Logan smiled even more, his blush disappearing. He wasn't sure why he was nervous or why his face felt hot at first, but he seemed fine now... Just like any airhead guy would.

"Woo! What time do you want to go?"

More Info

City

Mood:

Calm

Walling with Scarlet

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Scarlet

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's not that though...''
...♱She said as she tiny slight hint of pink appeared on her cheeks♱...
Amelia sighed and sqauted down in front of her, seeing the tint on her face. "You're a really confusing girl... You that?" She said with a smile. "What are you thinking about?"

Roman said:
Amelia sighed and sqauted down in front of her, seeing the tint on her face. "You're a really confusing girl... You that?" She said with a smile. "What are you thinking about?"
''I-I don't really know......but I feel like my face is getting hot or...something...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I-I don't really know......but I feel like my face is getting hot or...something...''
"I can see that." Amelia said, laughing lightly. "Maybe you need some water." She said as she went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge for a water bottle.

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Logan Dragonfire

~ Dragon Boy

Logan smiled even more, his blush disappearing. He wasn't sure why he was nervous or why his face felt hot at first, but he seemed fine now... Just like any airhead guy would.

"Woo! What time do you want to go?"

More Info

City

Mood:

Calm

Walling with Scarlet

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Scarlet

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet tilted her head as she thought about it, "Well, I dont have anything I need to do today, so I'm free whenever" she said.

Mood
calmish
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
chatting with logan
[/border]

Roman said:
"I can see that." Amelia said, laughing lightly. "Maybe you need some water." She said as she went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge for a water bottle.
''O-Ok..''

...♱Miltia said as she sat there quietly♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back