• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
After watching Layla walk inside, Kalin followed, closing and locking the door behind him. He rolled one of the pool balls on the table into a corner pocket, and made his way to the bar.
"You can take the bed upstairs, okay? I'll stay down here," he said with a wave, before reaching for a dark bottle of liquor on the shelf.

[/QUOTE]
Layla nodded her head and slowly made her way up the staircase. SInce she had already been to Kalin's house before, and was given a well-round tour of the house, she knew exactly where to go. The only problem she was having, was accepting the fact that she would be sleeping alone. In a place she wasn't quite familiar with. In which brought the childish aspect of her behavior into obvious light.

Halting at the very top of the stairs, she found herself clutching the railing and looking down upon her feet. "Kalin-kun...." She wasn't sure if she should ask, or simply force her way to the bed. Would it be weird to request it? Or would it be...nice?

Nona said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

tumblr_inline_nn8fq6ctkZ1s6lw3t_500.gif

Camilla noted that he was staring, why was he staring? She had no clue, he must have spaced out thinking about something again. Mentally shrugging she began looking through the movies she had...she had a lot of them, there was just so many to choose! Eventually settling on some kind of space related movie (from what she could gather from the name and boxart) she put it in and set up the movie, something about other worlds always seemed to fascinate her, after all that's why she came onto the surface in the first place, so a space movie was in her interests. Content with her movie choice she smiled before sitting on the couch beside Kaname, nestling into him a little, finding a comfortable position to be in. "I hope this movie will be alright " she said with a smile.

Extra Info

Her home

Comfortable

Mood:

Content

Objective:

Spend time with Kaname

Interacting with:

Kaname

Tags:

Kaname removed his hands from behind his head, relocating his arms to become laid against the top of the couch. One arm behind Camilla and the other simply extended on his opposite side. The way she curled against him caused him to clear his throat, while he attempted to do his best at keeping his composure. Of course, he had experience with being close to her, but not in a way where she was laid against him. "I...I'm sure it'll be fine."

Roman said:
"Heating units~" Ryu said, correcting her with a smile. He then though about it before thinking about it, "The heating pads would be better. I'll use those." He said softly. "I think it'd be best if you were in your sleep state... Unless you want to stay awake. Either way I don't mind."
She smiled and walked over to the bed that worked on her and layed down before a small plug went up from the table under her neck and plugged in making her eyes slowly close so she was in a sleep state

Lumina said:
y9RzGbL.png

200_s.gif

Astrid sat laying on the ground for a little while, simply staring up at the sky. Why did today of all days have to be the one of be kicking her ass? If it were to continue like this, she'd get to the store only to find out they were out of juice, or the store itself would be closed. From the fall, some stray hairs had fallen in front of her face, and with a puff of breath, Iris attempted to blow them off, only to find herself unsuccessful.

"Damnit."

In her horizontal state, Iris was facing away from the entrance to the dorms, with no way to see the boy now exiting it. And of course, perhaps due to her amazing luck today, she just so happened to be in his walking path and just out of his sight. The next thing that Iris knew, there was a sudden sharp pressure on the outside of one of her legs, and then a heavier pressure across most of her lower body. She hadn't quite gotten up yet, but this definitely drew her attention enough to warrant sitting up. As she did, her eyes fell on the figure half laying on her and half sprawled out on the ground, blinking in confusion at the sight. Where did he come from? Wanting to make sure he was alright, Iris maneuvered herself so she was hovering over his torso, shaking his shoulder lightly in an attempt to arouse him upright. As she leaned forward, her hair fell forward from her shoulders, hanging freely in front of her as she spoke.

"Hey, you okay?"

no slide
no slide no slide
At this point, Duncan was completely done with the day already. First falling out of bed, and now falling to the ground. As far as he knew, he had fallen over some sort of stick or misplaced item. He wasn't entirely appreciative either, when a voice echoed through his ears. It was one he obviously didn't recognize, because the words that followed without hesitation were clearly effortless.

"You're telling me....a person decided to lay in the middle of the ground?"

By now, he had slowly began to sit up, completely ignoring her inquiry of his well-being.He was entirely too consumed on the simple fact that he had fallen. He hadn't even opened his eyes as of yet, and could already tell whomever it was found some sort of fascination in staring at him.

"This makes no sense~"

His words started falling out of his lips in mumbles, just as his eyelids slowly began to reveal his lavender irises. Rather than immediately looking up, his eyelids revealed his gaze to be focused off to the side. Slowly, he slid his left hand behind his head, rubbing the point of impact while his gaze slowly went into the opposite direction, now looking at the girl before him.

"A girl? On the ground? That's new."

He huffed after his sentence, carefully bringing himself to his feet. The fact that she was a girl didn't change how pissed-off he was. In fact, it only made it worse. In his mindset, falling was a sign of idiocy. And he, had clearly shown a sign of incompetence.

Isabella glanced at Melanie before looking back at the dozens of people on the dance floor. She was having a pretty good time watching others make such fools of themselves dancing, but she was starting to get tired already. "I say we leave soon. There's no fights or anything! It's too boring!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and walked over to the bed that worked on her and layed down before a small plug went up from the table under her neck and plugged in making her eyes slowly close so she was in a sleep state

[/QUOTE]
Ryu hummed lightly as he went to get the materials he needed and began working. About 4 or maybe 5 hours later he was finished and the pads were being programmed to cause a slight redness in the places they were installed depending on the way Ali feels towards a situation or stimulation. "Done..." he said as he looked at Ali. "She didn't say... If she could wake up when she wanted..."

JJKab said:
"And if I sound so hyped up, it's that because I AM. Hyped up! I haven't been to beach for at least 4 years now, and going with someone is fun!" Chler exclaimed, pulling out her swimming bikini, as she checked it. Yep, it was alright, and dry, so she stuffed it back in, and picked up her bag
"Yeah, sort of like a sound check" She admitted, smiling back at her.
She lifted an eyebrow, even if Chler didn't say explicitly that she was excited, it would still be obvious otherwise. " I have not visited to the beach for well over a decade. This is pretty nerve-racking but exciting at the same time." Eileen told Chler, packing her old swim suit into a tote bag along with sunscreen and a book.

Ballerina said:
She lifted an eyebrow, even if Chler didn't say explicitly that she was excited, it would still be obvious otherwise. " I have not visited to the beach for well over a decade. This is pretty nerve-racking but exciting at the same time." Eileen told Chler, packing her old swim suit into a tote bag along with sunscreen and a book.
"Thaaat's the spirit" Chler exclaimed, laughing gently, as she picked her bag up, looking at Eileen

"Shall we head out? I'll close the door after us" She said, slowly walking towards the exit

JJKab said:
"Thaaat's the spirit" Chler exclaimed, laughing gently, as she picked her bag up, looking at Eileen
"Shall we head out? I'll close the door after us" She said, slowly walking towards the exit
"We shall! But make sure to lock it." She gave Chler a small grin. Her hand clutched onto the bags handles as the two headed to the exit. Eileen looked longingly at the dorm where the rest of her books were before opening the door for the both of them to leave.

Ballerina said:
"We shall! But make sure to lock it." She gave Chler a small grin. Her hand clutched onto the bags handles as the two headed to the exit. Eileen looked longingly at the dorm where the rest of her books were before opening the door for the both of them to leave.
Chler smiled widely at Eileen, as she exited their dorm, and after she exited, Chler closed the door with her key.

"Okay, we can go now.." She said, slowky proceeding towards the dorm's exit.

JJKab said:
Chler smiled widely at Eileen, as she exited their dorm, and after she exited, Chler closed the door with her key.
"Okay, we can go now.." She said, slowky proceeding towards the dorm's exit.
Eileen headed to dorms exit as well, the beach that Chler was talking about would probably be a twenty mile walk if they didn't take a bus or train. " How do you plan on getting there? Are we just walking?" She asked Chler.

Ballerina said:
Eileen headed to dorms exit as well, the beach that Chler was talking about would probably be a twenty mile walk if they didn't take a bus or train. " How do you plan on getting there? Are we just walking?" She asked Chler.
Chler smirked, as she motioned for Eileen to stop.

"By this" She exclaimed shortly, before grabbing her hand gently, and flashing a smile, before they appeared directly in front of girl's changing room on the beach.

"That'll be 0$ from you" She laughed lightly

Artemistel said:
As soon as they reached the corridor, Kien came to a halt and started to laugh.
"Class hasn't started yet," he said with mock nervousness.

"It's fun messing with you."

~*Yuna Yelil*~

tumblr_n4rqx6GFVj1rcufwuo1_500.gif

She stared at him as he laughed "W-wait what?!" Yuna said before she looked at the time and groaned a little. "What's so fun with messing with me?" She asked huffing a little, her ears twitching again. Why did he choose her to mess with in the first place? She wondered to herself.

Extra Info

School grounds

Huffing

Mood:

Slightly confused

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kien

Tags:

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Can you repost)

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo just let Mitsu lean on her as they neared the pool where the kids played♱...

Ballerina said:
Isabella glanced at Melanie before looking back at the dozens of people on the dance floor. She was having a pretty good time watching others make such fools of themselves dancing, but she was starting to get tired already. "I say we leave soon. There's no fights or anything! It's too boring!"
@HimeragiSeiker

JJKab said:
Chler smirked, as she motioned for Eileen to stop.
"By this" She exclaimed shortly, before grabbing her hand gently, and flashing a smile, before they appeared directly in front of girl's changing room on the beach.

"That'll be 0$ from you" She laughed lightly
Chler grabbed her hand so suddenly that it startled her enough to freeze up, which was perfect for teleporting. " I forgot you could do that." She chuckled while observing their surroundings. There was no doubt that the two were definitely in front of a changing room, she had read enough books to know that. " Thank you for your service... I assume that we're going to change our bathing suits now?" She slowly inched into the dressing room while waiting for a response.

Ballerina said:
Chler grabbed her hand so suddenly that it startled her enough to freeze up, which was perfect for teleporting. " I forgot you could do that." She chuckled while observing their surroundings. There was no doubt that the two were definitely in front of a changing room, she had read enough books to know that. " Thank you for your service... I assume that we're going to change our bathing suits now?" She slowly inched into the dressing room while waiting for a response.
"Yuup." Chler said, releasing Eileen's hand, as she went after her. After all, they were both girls, they could change in the same changing room. She took off her shirt, and droppex it beside her bag, which she dug into few seconds later.

Scarlet walked down the sidewalk, her sister always seemed to get herself into mischief, but at least it stopped her from freaking out on her when she had returned. She sighed and looked at the sky, staring at the blazing sun, "I dont like you" she said, looking back in front of her and rubbing her eye's.

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet walked down the sidewalk, her sister always seemed to get herself into mischief, but at least it stopped her from freaking out on her when she had returned. She sighed and looked at the sky, staring at the blazing sun, "I dont like you" she said, looking back in front of her and rubbing her eye's.
@Roman
Logan whistled a to himself as he walked. He couldn't stop thinking about her... Scarlet. For some reason she would just slip into his mind. That's when he heard someone say they didn't like someone. He looked around a bit before he saw Scarlet. He laughed lightly and snuck up on her. "But I like her~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright...we can go now if you want.''
Isabella sighed. "I wanted to see a fight so badly, free blood for me, ya know?" She whined while scanning the room for any signs of a fight approaching.

Roman said:
Logan whistled a to himself as he walked. He couldn't stop thinking about her... Scarlet. For some reason she would just slip into his mind. That's when he heard someone say they didn't like someone. He looked around a bit before he saw Scarlet. He laughed lightly and snuck up on her. "But I like her~"
Scarlet blinked and jumped slightly, "Wh-Where the heck did you even come from" she said, a bit startled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back