• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"A fight?!"i jump up, grab my scythe and summon a rather large ice dagger all in one motion. "I want to fight for once, i have been practising..."

Ballerina said:
Isabella nods and starts slowly Melanie to the exit. However, her eyes were glued to a particularly shady looking man who was causing her to walk so slow. He looks like he leads a crumby life, probably not a saint either, I could just end it righ- .. snap out of it Isabella! She shook her head, and caught up to Melanie. " I say if there isn't already, we should start a dance team! We could kind of be like cheerleaders for the school... with standards."
''I...think I'll just stick to my free style kind of dance. Besides, I kinda hate the sun...''

...♱She said before walking out of the club and waited for Isabella♱...

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

[border]
Cecil-Aijima-uta-no-prince-sama-34600203-500-260.gif
[/border]

Cecil smiled and laughed lightly before giving Maya a kiss on the cheek. He then grabbed his towel for wiping tables and stuff it in one of the pockets of his green apron. Once he did that, he looked at Maya and nodded.

"I'll be back soon then. Can you watch the doughnuts and cookies. There's a few bagels in there too."

Cecil pointed to the oven and then quickly ran out of the kitchen, the customers having left the table already. He looked at the bill he had placed there earlier and counted the amount of money. Even if it wasn't the rig hy amount, he'd be okay with that... Though other's would just call him out on it. He put the money in his apron and took his towel out, soon wiping the table down and setting everything up. Gathering up the dishes, he made his way back to the kitchen. He then put the dishes in the Dink and began washing them.

"Everything good here?"

[/border]

[border]

More Info

Maya and Cecil's Cafe

Mood:

Calm

Working and running a cafe

Objective:

Keep his customers happy

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags: @Nona

[/border]

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif

Maya smiled at him and nodded "Yeah~ I can do that!~" she responded before he ran out of the kitchen. Watching him go to the table for a brief moment or two, she then spun on her heel in the direction of the oven to do as Cecil had asked. Walking over and yawning lightly, she peeked in on everything, checking to make sure they were coming along okay. Looking in, everything seemed to be coming along just fine. Just as she had finished, Cecil had arrived back into the kitchen. Smiling lightly she answered "Yep, everything is good, they should be ready very soon~"

Extra Info

Their café

Checking on the pastries

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Make sure things run smoothly

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust said:
"O-oh, sorry" i jumped,off him. I seemed to be hyperactive today for some reason.
"Uh.....are you...OK? And as for a fight, we'd have to find out what happened first." I'd tie my jacket on over my wings and cuts to stem the bleeding.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I...think I'll just stick to my free style kind of dance. Besides, I kinda hate the sun...''
...♱She said before walking out of the club and waited for Isabella♱...
"Pfft... who says we would get a sunburn, there are charms and sunscreen for that!" She said, walking outside the club with Melanie. "Do you want to walk or teleport back?"

Ballerina said:
"Pfft... who says we would get a sunburn, there are charms and sunscreen for that!" She said, walking outside the club with Melanie. "Do you want to walk or teleport back?"
''I guess we can teleport. Hm?''

...♱She stopped before she saw a man that was coming her way quickly before she kicked him and it hit him between the groin and he fell groaning in pain♱...

''Next time you pull that shit off, I'm gonna castrate you.''

I blush slightly. "I-I can't do that! I only do that in emergencies! You remember last time?!?" I say, mostly out of embarrassment and trying to change the subject

Trust said:
I blush slightly. "I-I can't do that! I only do that in emergencies! You remember last time?!?" I say, mostly out of embarrassment and trying to change the subject
"Well if I'm right your scythe is connected to you, and if it needs energy so do you. I'll be fine, a bit tired sure but otherwise fine."

Roman said:
"Calc? I can take you there after I show you to the dorms if you want. I don't have anything else to do, and when we part ways I probably will just grab a bite at a place close by." Asuna said softly as she walked alongside Eleanor.
"Okay, sounds good," she said.

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

tumblr_n4rqx6GFVj1rcufwuo1_500.gif

She stared at him as he laughed "W-wait what?!" Yuna said before she looked at the time and groaned a little. "What's so fun with messing with me?" She asked huffing a little, her ears twitching again. Why did he choose her to mess with in the first place? She wondered to herself.

Extra Info

School grounds

Huffing

Mood:

Slightly confused

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kien

Tags:

"You seemed so gullible," Kien said jokingly, looking at her ears smiling.

Otakubeats said:
"Well if I'm right your scythe is connected to you, and if it needs energy so do you. I'll be fine, a bit tired sure but otherwise fine."
Last time you almost died...

Even though we are going into battle, i still blush considering i was just literally swept off my feet

Trust said:
Even though we are going into battle, i still blush considering i was just literally swept off my feet
I'd land in the forest, my jacket now stained red. Setting her down, I'd run off out of sight.

Trust said:
I run after Laurence. "Hey! Wait! I can help!"
I'd stop in a clearing, and the figure would turn around. He stood taller than me by a foot, small horns atop his head and leathery wings sprouting from behind him, the scales a glistening crimson like fresh blood. His eyes, pure black pits of emptiness staring at us. His voice was deep and distorted as he began to speak. "AH LItTle CrOW. HOw NiCe tO SeE YoU aGaIN."

I don't bother wasting time, i immediately lower the temperature of your wings, numbing them so they don't hurt as much and get into a battle stance

Trust said:
I don't bother wasting time, i immediately lower the temperature of your wings, numbing them so they don't hurt as much and get into a battle stance
"Gene....." I'd tense, my eyes a blood red.

Gene would turn to see Priscilla. "aH sO tHe CrOw hAs FoUNd a DoVE." He'd lunge at her, swiping the scythe from her grasp, and pinning her to a nearby tree.

Nona said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif

Maya smiled at him and nodded "Yeah~ I can do that!~" she responded before he ran out of the kitchen. Watching him go to the table for a brief moment or two, she then spun on her heel in the direction of the oven to do as Cecil had asked. Walking over and yawning lightly, she peeked in on everything, checking to make sure they were coming along okay. Looking in, everything seemed to be coming along just fine. Just as she had finished, Cecil had arrived back into the kitchen. Smiling lightly she answered "Yep, everything is good, they should be ready very soon~"

Extra Info

Their café

Checking on the pastries

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Make sure things run smoothly

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

tumblr_m8mzey7iWf1ql5ruko1_500.gif

Cecil smiled and washed the dishes, soon sighing in relief as he put the few coffee mugs and plates that he had collected from that table. He put them in their rightful place after drying them and then went to Maya. It was good to know everything was going well on her side too. He hopped up and took a seat on the counter where Maya was.

"Business is going well~ Also... I was thinking about something... Maybe thinking we could move in together."

[/border]

[border]

More Info

His and Maya's cafe

Mood:

Happy, but not slightly nervous

Working

Objective:

See if Maya would want to live together

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags: @Nona

[/border]

Otakubeats said:
"Gene....." I'd tense, my eyes a blood red.
Gene would turn to see Priscilla. "aH sO tHe CrOw hAs FoUNd a DoVE." He'd lunge at her, swiping the scythe from her grasp, and pinning her to a nearby tree.
I cough after losing my breath from the attacks. "F-forget..*cough..about something?" i ram my ice sword deep into his arm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back