• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(Quoire is neutral)

Quoire backs up a little bit "well is that what people do this days, eating souls" he said as he sighed "look if you want trouble" he stands up "you better not regret it" he said with a smile, he doesn't have any fighting stance but it can be seen that he is not full of openings.

@HimeragiSeiker @MrEvilMexican

Bella kept her playful smile. You want to hit me? I am always here to be your dummy! She was actually serious. You can hit me aaaaall you want. She said, not even bothering to draw her greatsword.

@HimeragiSeiker @WeirdisFun

WeirdisFun said:
(Quoire is neutral)
Quoire backs up a little bit "well is that what people do this days, eating souls" he said as he sighed "look if you want trouble" he stands up "you better not regret it" he said with a smile, he doesn't have any fighting stance but it can be seen that he is not full of openings.

MrEvilMexican said:
Bella kept her playful smile. You want to hit me? I am always here to be your dummy! She was actually serious. You can hit me aaaaall you want. She said, not even bothering to draw her greatsword.
...♱Miltia just stood there cautiously watching the two as wind blew♱...

I do not talk about things. It's kill or be killed. And if you don't kill, I will. She said with a very serous tone. She aims the railgun at Quoire's leg and fires, hitting him. Although the recoil from the railgun sends it flying out of her hand. Whatever. That wasn't mine anyways. She stated, still not bothering to pull out her weapon to defend herself. Come on. Peace is no fun!

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire was very cautious and watches the two please don't fight I just want to relax that's what he hoped but he can see that it might not happen "can we just talk about this?" he said with a nervous smile.
MrEvilMexican said:
I do not talk about things. It's kill or be killed. And if you don't kill, I will. She said with a very serous tone. She aims the railgun at Quoire's leg and fires, hitting him. Although the recoil from the railgun sends it flying out of her hand. Whatever. That wasn't mine anyways. She stated, still not bothering to pull out her weapon to defend herself. Come on. Peace is no fun!
...♱Miltia just watched. It looked like she was having a 300 yard stare♱...

As Quoire got hit he groaned in pain and was kneels using his other leg "can you at least give me warning" he complained as he stands back up when his wound regenerated quickly "you're now asking for it" he grinned as he take out five small cubes at his bag and throws them at the ground, the five small cubes turned into robotic androids that specializes in battle "I'm not gonna fight yet since I'm a bit tired" the androids charges to Bella as he just squats at the ground.

That night, an angelic appearing girl dressed in all white with long white hair walked formally down the street toward the main building. Evan saw her from his dorm. Her face was indistinguishable with her eyes closed, like a faint blur masked her features. Then again, it was quite some distance from where he was standing; but even his zoom optics were patchy. She continued to walk about aimlessly, as if she was missing something or had lost a possession and was trying to find it. But she wasn't looking too eagerly either. It was more like she was trying to find herself. She didn't seem to care if anyone was watching her. There was an aura of some sort of resistance emitting from her.

Evan simply turned back away from his window and went back to bed. Androids didn't really need sleep but he had no point staying active if no one else was up. There was some scuffling and scrapping outside but nothing loud enough to really be of concern for him. He sort of wondered what Graham was doing, if he was nice and comfy sleeping in the vents of his dorm room.

Last edited by a moderator:
A black scepter made of black wood with runes swept down, destroying all the androids. A slender man wearing black boots, leather pants, black shirt and a fur coat stood in front of Bella. And just what exactly were you trying to do, Quoire? The man spoke in a slightly annoyed voice but on the inside, he was fuming with anger. Nobody tries to hurt his sister and gets away with it. Hallie! You came! Of course you did... A black orb was forming in Bella's hand. She fires an orb of antimatter at Quoire, destroying everything in it's path, down to the very fabric of reality, leaving nothing but a trail of nothingness in it's wake. Eat antimatter, fool. She said with a smile.

@WeirdisFun

James opened the door which he had finished repairing. Hey, Evan. I fixed the door. You can't just let it lie there... I'm going to check the roof of the main building. I just sensed a huge mass of antimatter. I can use that in an antimatter cannon. And I sense androids. Did your friends come to join us?

@ANDROMADA

James jumped out of the window and ran towards the mass of antimatter he had sensed. He signaled Evan to follow. While he was at it, he grabbed Evan's LAW as well. Once he arrived at the main building, he aims the LAW at the ground and fires, propelling himself into the air, just like in those video games. He lands of the roof and sees a Lady, A person who had a railgun wound in the leg, A girl who was smiling, despite the current situation, a bunch of destroyed androids and the Necromancer he met earlier. He grabs out the S.N.I. (Solar-Nova Incinerator) and aims it at nobody in particular. So, which side should I be helping? You know it's not very nice hurting a little girl. Also, why do you have a wound inflicted by MY railgun?

@ANDROMADA @WeirdisFun @HimeragiSeiker

The antimatter inflicted a massive damage to Quoire but this time he didn't groan in pain and grinned because his abilities let him adapt to it quickly and absorb it instead "I don't like absorbing that thing but it seems I have no choice" he said, he actually experienced being engulfed by it since he was young, he's not like some other Experimented human, he's more different "yeah yeah I'm not trying to hurt anyone anyway but you leave me one choice, and that is to survive" he said as he pulls out a cursed sword from his bag "c'mon give me your best shot" he said confidently.

@MrEvilMexican @HimeragiSeiker @ANDROMADA

James looked on in disbelief. Was that girl really capable of firing a mass of antimatter?! Alright, I'm assuming you're the bad guy? He asks Quoire before aiming his S.N.I. at Quoire and fires, incinerating everything caught in the flames. That should teach you to not randomly attack kids younger than you. he whispered, completely oblivious of the fact that Bella is the one he should be attacking.

@WeirdisFun @ANDROMADA

(hahah poor Quoire)

Quoire got caught in the flames he screamed because of how painful of getting burned by an S.N.I. "this is the 15th time I got burnt!" he shouted and his ability triggered again to adapt to it and finally became resistant, he looks at the guy who fired it "I think you misunderstand something...you almost turned me into fried chicken" he said as he creates some kind of sphere made out of water and pour it onto himself "now I'm drenched....she's gonna be so mad".

@MrEvilMexican @HimeragiSeiker @ANDROMADA @Cowkiller

James stared at Quoire, absolutely speechless. Two questions. How did you survive that? It burns even hotter than the sun... It vaporized a 1 meter by one meter cube of heatproof metal... Second question, what am I misunderstanding? He asks before turning to Evan. Hey, Evan. Are those batteries ready? I really need one right now...

@WeirdisFun @ANDROMADA

"Well have fun with your dorm and left a little present there." Ari says while raising a detonator and pressing it. A loud explosion is heard. Everyone looks to the dorms and sees the corner where Evan's room was now gone in a burning pile of rubble. "Oops I'm sorry looks like someone is homeless now."

@ANDROMADA @MrEvilMexican @WeirdisFun

Artemistel said:
"Okay, sounds good," she said.
"You seemed so gullible," Kien said jokingly, looking at her ears smiling.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

giphy.gif

"Gullible?" Yuna looked at him and puffed out her cheeks a little "I-Im not gullible!" She muttered quietly as her cheeks coloured a light pink. She was pretty gullible really. She knew that too, though it didn't mean she wanted to except that.

Extra Info

School grounds

Bludhed

Mood:

Embarrassed

Objective:

Reacting to being called gullible

Interacting with:

Kien

Tags:

Evan looked at the explosion and and smoke in the distance.

"Not that it hurts me but you realize Graham was in there, right?" Evan retorted.

He looked over to James, "Hey bud, I hate to interrupt your fight here, but I need that LAW back. Seems like I need to park a 66 mm HEAT rocket up someone's ass."

@MrEvilMexican @Cowkiller @WeirdisFun

Bella looked at all the people fighting. That's a big party! She exclaims playfully before making a gesture and throwing Ari off the roof telekinetically. James grabs the atomic battery and hastily installs it into one of his compact plasma rifles before pressing the trigger, releasing a huge torrent of super heated plasma at extreme velocity at Bella. She waves her hand and all the bolts fly back at James, hitting him all over. Fuck... Hang on... It was you who stole my metalworking room. HOW did I not notice that?! He shouts to himself before pressing the trigger on his S.N.I. and firing a steady stream of flames at Bella, but his attack was blocked by Hallow who summoned a magical barrier. Here, you can have your LAW back! James shouts before chucking the launcher at Evan's feet. Because this fight is really easy and you should totally stand there and do nothing...

@ANDROMADA @Cowkiller @WeirdisFun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back