• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Yuup." Chler said, releasing Eileen's hand, as she went after her. After all, they were both girls, they could change in the same changing room. She took off her shirt, and droppex it beside her bag, which she dug into few seconds later.
Eileen was now inside the dressing room with Chler, tightly clutching her tote bag. She dashed over to the corner to change, even though they were both girls, it was rather awkward for someone like her. The girl uncomfortably slid her skirt off then dug through her bag to find the bathingsuit she packed.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked and jumped slightly, "Wh-Where the heck did you even come from" she said, a bit startled.
"I should be asking you the same thing." Logan said as he walked at her side. "I just heard your voice and decided to come this way. I really do like you still."

(Quick reply before

Ballerina said:
Eileen was now inside the dressing room with Chler, tightly clutching her tote bag. She dashed over to the corner to change, even though they were both girls, it was rather awkward for someone like her. The girl uncomfortably slid her skirt off then dug through her bag to find the bathingsuit she packed.
I go)

After a while, Chler was ready, with her grey bikini on her, as she averted her gaze from Eileen, blushing. Since she wasn't exactly straight, she didn't want to exactly stare at her dormmate undress, cause that would make her look like a pervert

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled, glad her parents agreed to tell her these things from now on and glad she understood why her dad had to leave. Pulling away from the hug she looked to both of her parents "Can I go on my walk now?" She asked.

Extra Info

Her home

Good

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Ask about her walk

Interacting with:

Her parents

Tags:

LunaCrosby said:
The next morning rose, as Dex was still holding onto Toru tightly. He had really had a great time. He wasn't really sure if Kelsey would be okay with him coming back into her life though.

Daniel reaving]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14559-nona/ said:
@Nona[/URL] @Roman I think you guys missed my replies)
(@TheDragoon are you open??? I wanna use dex and Hina ^-^)
((Dex fled and he went back to his family >~< He's at a tree house with Toru ;-; I Sowwy))

James laughed at Graham and put his flamethrower away. I know. I must be very popular! He jokes. He then dumps the cigarette into Evan's room before crawling into his own room...

*Meanwhile*

Bella walks out of the metalworking room, holding a railgun James had been working on.
Cute, isn't it? She asks before aiming it at Griffin who had just came back from the Manor and firing a light blue beam of energy right at him. Hey! It works pretty well! She says to herself, pretending to not notice the fact that she had fired it at another student.

@UnknownRawrs @Artemistel

Ballerina said:
Isabella sighed. "I wanted to see a fight so badly, free blood for me, ya know?" She whined while scanning the room for any signs of a fight approaching.
''Well...You can have my blood if you wish...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...You can have my blood if you wish...''
Isabella glanced around the room, searching for any other canidate. The truth was that she felt guilty about taking blood from the people she knew. Once she has feeded off of her victim, they would die instantly. The whole point of feeding was to take away someone's life force; blood. She shook her head." I don't think I'm too comfortable with killing you... to be honest your like the only cool person I've met in decades, being the only cool girl can get lonely, ya know?"

Ballerina said:
Isabella glanced around the room, searching for any other canidate. The truth was that she felt guilty about taking blood from the people she knew. Once she has feeded off of her victim, they would die instantly. The whole point of feeding was to take away someone's life force; blood. She shook her head." I don't think I'm too comfortable with killing you... to be honest your like the only cool person I've met in decades, being the only cool girl can get lonely, ya know?"
''Haha....alright I guess.''

i laze around in my dorm room, radiators turned off with all the windows wide open, trying to make the room as cold as possible. "I'm so bored!" I exclaim "something! Happen! Preferably something involving cold!" I say to noone, not expecting an answer, just wanting to say something to validate my existence

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha....alright I guess.''
"Want to walk home so that we can check back on Fricka and your twin?" Isabella asked, hoping that they would stumble upon a dead body or two on the way home.

Trust said:
i laze around in my dorm room, radiators turned off with all the windows wide open, trying to make the room as cold as possible. "I'm so bored!" I exclaim "something! Happen! Preferably something involving cold!" I say to noone, not expecting an answer, just wanting to say something to validate my existence
I'd randomly crash in through the window. "ow..."

Ballerina said:
"Want to walk home so that we can check back on Fricka and your twin?" Isabella asked, hoping that they would stumble upon a dead body or two on the way home.
''Okay.''

...♱She said before she started to walk off the dance floor♱...

"Yay!" I jump on the chance to do something rather than just sitting around inside, the same way i jumped on Laurence. "Give me something to do!" I demand, my breath cold and smelling like the mountains themselves

Trust said:
"Yay!" I jump on the chance to do something rather than just sitting around inside, the same way i jumped on Laurence. "Give me something to do!" I demand, my breath cold and smelling like the mountains themselves
"Start..by getting off me....you're pushing glass shards into my wings..." I'd wince.

Nona said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

Maya smiled and nodded a little, glad that he understood, she looked out to the tables with the money on them "You can go if you want, it wouldn't be fair if you were stuck in the kitchen all day" she said with a small giggle.

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

[border]
Cecil-Aijima-uta-no-prince-sama-34600203-500-260.gif
[/border]

Cecil smiled and laughed lightly before giving Maya a kiss on the cheek. He then grabbed his towel for wiping tables and stuff it in one of the pockets of his green apron. Once he did that, he looked at Maya and nodded.

"I'll be back soon then. Can you watch the doughnuts and cookies. There's a few bagels in there too."

Cecil pointed to the oven and then quickly ran out of the kitchen, the customers having left the table already. He looked at the bill he had placed there earlier and counted the amount of money. Even if it wasn't the rig hy amount, he'd be okay with that... Though other's would just call him out on it. He put the money in his apron and took his towel out, soon wiping the table down and setting everything up. Gathering up the dishes, he made his way back to the kitchen. He then put the dishes in the Dink and began washing them.

"Everything good here?"

[/border]

[border]

More Info

Maya and Cecil's Cafe

Mood:

Calm

Working and running a cafe

Objective:

Keep his customers happy

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags: @Nona

[/border]

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay.''
...♱She said before she started to walk off the dance floor♱...
Isabella followed Melanie off. " Since you like dancing and partying so much, you'd be in the school's dance club if the school actually had one, right? I mean, if you start attending school and all."

Ballerina said:
Isabella followed Melanie off. " Since you like dancing and partying so much, you'd be in the school's dance club if the school actually had one, right? I mean, if you start attending school and all."
''Of course. Besides. It's nice to enjoy such events that rarely happen. Or occasional events.''

...♱She said as she walked to the exit assuming Isabella would follow her♱...

Trust said:
"O-oh, sorry" i jumped,off him. I seemed to be hyperactive today for some reason.
I'd get up wincing, glass falling out of my wings as a bit of blood dripped down my back. "What the heck hit me..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Of course. Besides. It's nice to enjoy such events that rarely happen. Or occasional events.''
...♱She said as she walked to the exit assuming Isabella would follow her♱...
Isabella nods and starts slowly Melanie to the exit. However, her eyes were glued to a particularly shady looking man who was causing her to walk so slow. He looks like he leads a crumby life, probably not a saint either, I could just end it righ- .. snap out of it Isabella! She shook her head, and caught up to Melanie. " I say if there isn't already, we should start a dance team! We could kind of be like cheerleaders for the school... with standards."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back