• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ballerina said:
"I'd like that, it would be far easier to read and I burn way too easily." She replied to Chler, unsure why her room mate had such a sly expression on her face. Chler tried explain what people usually did on beaches, all activities Eileen recognized from the novels she read. Swimming and interacting with others were not exactly Eileen's idea of fun. Chler offered to help her learn how to swim which Eileen felt rather iffy about. " Ok." She reluctantly replied to the offer, letting out a sigh soon after.
Chler sighed in the same manner as Eileen.

"C'mon... Don't be so realistic, a bit of optimism is always a good thing" She exclaimed, slowly standing up, walking to Eileen

"And besides... What kind of powers do YOU have?" She asked, looking at her, her head tilted lightly

JJKab said:
Chler sighed in the same manner as Eileen.
"C'mon... Don't be so realistic, a bit of optimism is always a good thing" She exclaimed, slowly standing up, walking to Eileen

"And besides... What kind of powers do YOU have?" She asked, looking at her, her head tilted lightly
" Well! It is difficult to be optimistic when-" She stopped herself from saying anymore, knowing that she probably would start ranting and giving away way too much personal information about herself. Eileen leaned against the wall as she spoke, but slumped down once Chler wanted to know her powers. " Since you're so curious about my powers, I'll tell you even though it's not nearly as impressive as what you can do.... I control books, its rather hard to explain."

Ballerina said:
" Well! It is difficult to be optimistic when-" She stopped herself from saying anymore, knowing that she probably would start ranting and giving away way too much personal information about herself. Eileen leaned against the wall as she spoke, but slumped down once Chler wanted to know her powers. " Since you're so curious about my powers, I'll tell you even though it's not nearly as impressive as what you can do.... I control books, its rather hard to explain."
"Controlling books, huh?" She asked, looking in a curious manner at her roommate

"That's.. actually interesting." Chler exclaimed thruthfully, tilting her head lightly.

"
I'm actually wondering, how well can you hear me?" Chler's voice sounded in Eileen's ears, as she was again using telepathy

JJKab said:
"Controlling books, huh?" She asked, looking in a curious manner at her roommate
"That's.. actually interesting." Chler exclaimed thruthfully, tilting her head lightly.

"
I'm actually wondering, how well can you hear me?" Chler's voice sounded in Eileen's ears, as she was again using telepathy
Eileen nods, before being startled by the telepathic voice in her head again. " I can hear you just fine, you need to warn me next time." She said in response to the psychic message. " Why do you ask Chler?" Eileen asked, tilting her head in a curious manner.

Ballerina said:
Eileen nods, before being startled by the telepathic voice in her head again. " I can hear you just fine, you need to warn me next time." She said in response to the psychic message. " Why do you ask Chler?" Eileen asked, tilting her head in a curious manner.
Chler panted lightly, finishing transmitting her voice to Eileen's head

"It's actually nice that it's working, since it's a bit tiring to do so" She exclaimed, leaning on a wall next to Eileen

"Anyways... Shall we get prepared? Like get our swimming stuff and all?" Chler smiled a bit, as she went to her bag, and started searching through it

Artemistel said:
Eleanor nodded, looking at her schedule.
"Looks like I have Calculus 4," she said with an excited laugh. Then she looked at her watch.

"It doesn't look like it starts for another twenty minutes though," she said.
"Calc? I can take you there after I show you to the dorms if you want. I don't have anything else to do, and when we part ways I probably will just grab a bite at a place close by." Asuna said softly as she walked alongside Eleanor.

JJKab said:
"Nai... Forgot to ask you... H-How are you feeling" Fricka asked, looking over her shoulder at him, a tiny blush forming on her cheeks. She was slowly laying the dumplings on the frying pan, and began to heat them up, humming quietly

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Nai White

~ Innocent and Adorable

large.gif

Nai tilted his head a little, his smile still remaining. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine. Is there something wrong?" He asked curiously. Most people didn't ask him if he was okay if they weren't.. At least in his case because Nai was always okay...

no slide
no slide
Mood
Happy
Objective
Find out what Fricka wants to show him
Currently Doing
Talking
[/border]

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Nai White

~ Innocent and Adorable

large.gif

Nai tilted his head a little, his smile still remaining. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine. Is there something wrong?" He asked curiously. Most people didn't ask him if he was okay if they weren't.. At least in his case because Nai was always okay...

no slide
no slide
Mood
Happy
Objective
Find out what Fricka wants to show him
Currently Doing
Talking
[/border]
"Th-That's good... Anyways... You might not remember this, but... when we first declared love to each other... we were eating... at a.. you could say: restaurant... We ate these" Fricka exclaimed, slowly putting the dumplings on the plate, and then bringing it to the table Nai was stationed near.

"Dumplings.. I told you I loved these at the pool.." She smirked a bit, as she still remembered that moment. At the reminder of Nai touching her breast at the restaurant, her flace flushed red, as she averted her gaze from Nai, trying to hide it

JJKab said:
Chler panted lightly, finishing transmitting her voice to Eileen's head
"It's actually nice that it's working, since it's a bit tiring to do so" She exclaimed, leaning on a wall next to Eileen

"Anyways... Shall we get prepared? Like get our swimming stuff and all?" Chler smiled a bit, as she went to her bag, and started searching through it
Eileen looked over at Chler. Oddly enough, she was panting, which made Eileen curious how something as seemingly simple as telepathy exhausted the same girl who sprouted several rose bushes outside their dorm. "So, sort of like a sound check?" Eileen asked. A slight grin was on her face because she found Chler's powers rather amusing. She got a bit nervous that Chler was so ready to go to the beach so soon, but she nodded anyways. " Sure." Eileen said with a forced smile as she rumaged through her bag.

Ballerina said:
Eileen looked over at Chler. Oddly enough, she was panting, which made Eileen curious how something as seemingly simple as telepathy exhausted the same girl who sprouted several rose bushes outside their dorm. "So, sort of like a sound check?" Eileen asked. A slight grin was on her face because she found Chler's powers rather amusing. She got a bit nervous that Chler was so ready to go to the beach so soon, but she nodded anyways. " Sure." Eileen said with a forced smile as she rumaged through her bag.
"And if I sound so hyped up, it's that because I AM. Hyped up! I haven't been to beach for at least 4 years now, and going with someone is fun!" Chler exclaimed, pulling out her swimming bikini, as she checked it. Yep, it was alright, and dry, so she stuffed it back in, and picked up her bag

"Yeah, sort of like a sound check" She admitted, smiling back at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yeah here)
Ali nodded as she looked up at him. "Well every once in a while I need to go into a sleep state to do systems reboots but that's not for a while." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Well yeah, but... I didn't think about that. Sorry." Ryu said with a nervous smile as he rubbed the back of his head. "Do you mind if I help you?" He asked taking a seat.

Roman said:
"Well yeah, but... I didn't think about that. Sorry." Ryu said with a nervous smile as he rubbed the back of his head. "Do you mind if I help you?" He asked taking a seat.
"Help with what? I thought you wanted to put the heating pads in." She said to him softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Help with what? I thought you wanted to put the heating pads in." She said to him softly

[/QUOTE]
"Heating units~" Ryu said, correcting her with a smile. He then though about it before thinking about it, "The heating pads would be better. I'll use those." He said softly. "I think it'd be best if you were in your sleep state... Unless you want to stay awake. Either way I don't mind."

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Th-That's good... Anyways... You might not remember this, but... when we first declared love to each other... we were eating... at a.. you could say: restaurant... We ate these" Fricka exclaimed, slowly putting the dumplings on the plate, and then bringing it to the table Nai was stationed near.
"Dumplings.. I told you I loved these at the pool.." She smirked a bit, as she still remembered that moment. At the reminder of Nai touching her breast at the restaurant, her flace flushed red, as she averted her gaze from Nai, trying to hide it

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Nai White

~ Innocent and Adorable

Nai blinked and watched her again. Dumplings? Pool? What was she talking about? Nonw of it sounded familiar... None of it at all. Nai just chuckled and looked at Fricka's face. "Why are you blushing Ms. Fricka?" He asked curiously.

no slide
no slide
Mood
Curious
Objective
Find out why Fricka is blushing
Currently Doing
Nothing... Just Talking
[/border]

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Nai White

~ Innocent and Adorable

Nai blinked and watched her again. Dumplings? Pool? What was she talking about? Nonw of it sounded familiar... None of it at all. Nai just chuckled and looked at Fricka's face. "Why are you blushing Ms. Fricka?" He asked curiously.

no slide
no slide
Mood
Curious
Objective
Find out why Fricka is blushing
Currently Doing
Nothing... Just Talking
[/border]
"W-W-W-Well.... Y-You're too young to hear... w-what we've done on our date.." Fricka exclaimed, chuckling lightly, her blush slowly dispersing, but it stayed there

"A-Anyways.... from the look of your face... y-y-you didn't recognize it... at all... right?" She sighed, slowly beginning to think that if she wouldn't do anything, their relationship might just end

Users who are viewing this thread

Back