• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Artemistel said:
Kien walked around the school, waving to friends and watching people go to their next class.

@Nona

~*Yuna Yelil*~

tumblr_n8f8w4othA1qg67clo7_r1_250.gif

After giving her notes to Laurence he left to go talk with the group of people they had both met at the pool it seemed. So Yuna decided it was best to get ready to go to her next class. Readjusting her bag on her back she checked her timetable as she walked, groaning inwardly as her expression changed when she realised her next class was math. It wasnt like she was bad at it or anything, she just hated it really. Listening that was, patience wasn't her thing and she'd rather be off doing something else. Nevertheless she continued on her way, not really looking at who was around.

Extra Info

School grounds

Fine

Mood:

Slightly grumpy about class

Objective:

Going to class

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Thank goodness,.." Lena let out a sigh of relief, as she looked at Ophidia
"I'm happy that we-girls-are safe" She said, leaning on the wall beside her

"What's were you doing before you met me anyway?" Lena asked, tilting her head ever so slightly.
Ophidia was happy that Lena was relieved that there were no snakes "well I can be safe even I'm surrounded with snakes" she said and laughed lightly. "well I was finding my little Quoire, it showed his location once in the radar then suddenly it disappeared".

Somewhere inside the school building before that happened Quoire was finding classes that interests him and suddenly his object that let his androids locate him and especially Ophidia broke "well...I'll fix this later when I go home" he said as he puts it back inside his bag.

"I don't know what happened but I know he'll fix it" Ophidia said without any worry because she trusts Quoire and never doubts him.

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

After giving her notes to Laurence he left to go talk with the group of people they had both met at the pool it seemed. So Yuna decided it was best to get ready to go to her next class. Readjusting her bag on her back she checked her timetable as she walked, groaning inwardly as her expression changed when she realised her next class was math. It wasnt like she was bad at it or anything, she just hated it really. Listening that was, patience wasn't her thing and she'd rather be off doing something else. Nevertheless she continued on her way, not really looking at who was around.

Extra Info

School grounds

Fine

Mood:

Slightly grumpy about class

Objective:

Going to class

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

Kien noticed a pretty girl waking to class, and he smirked, walking over.

"Now what class is making you look so annoyed?" he said with a flashing smile.

WeirdisFun said:
Ophidia was happy that Lena was relieved that there were no snakes "well I can be safe even I'm surrounded with snakes" she said and laughed lightly. "well I was finding my little Quoire, it showed his location once in the radar then suddenly it disappeared".
Somewhere inside the school building before that happened Quoire was finding classes that interests him and suddenly his object that let his androids locate him and especially Ophidia broke "well...I'll fix this later when I go home" he said as he puts it back inside his bag.

"I don't know what happened but I know he'll fix it" Ophidia said without any worry because she trusts Quoire and never doubts him.
"Alright... I was just coming out of the pool and heading out of this school... Basically finishing my schedule for today" Lena exclaimed, putting her hand on her hip, and the other on the wall, leaning on it.

Artemistel said:
Kien noticed a pretty girl waking to class, and he smirked, walking over.
"Now what class is making you look so annoyed?" he said with a flashing smile.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Upon hearing a voice near her Yuna looked up to see a boy approaching her, blinking a few times before she spoke "Its that obvious?" She said in relation to her looking annoyed, she didn't realise it was showing on her face. Looking at him, she folded up her timetable and put it in her shirt pocket. Why was he suddenly talking to her? She certainly didn't recognise him all that well so she knew she'd never spoke with him before "Math class, my attention span really goes out the window when I'm in that class" she answered truthfully.

Extra Info

School grounds

Fine

Mood:

Curious

Objective:

Figuring out who the boy is

Interacting with:

Unnamed boy

Tags:

JJKab said:
"Alright... I was just coming out of the pool and heading out of this school... Basically finishing my schedule for today" Lena exclaimed, putting her hand on her hip, and the other on the wall, leaning on it.
"ahh okay it looks like I stalled you here I'm sorry for that" Ophidia apologized, she didn't know she had a schedule and they're talking "also Lena have you seen a blonde guy named Quoire If I add somewhere cause I'm searching for him?" she asked Lena.

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Upon hearing a voice near her Yuna looked up to see a boy approaching her, blinking a few times before she spoke "Its that obvious?" She said in relation to her looking annoyed, she didn't realise it was showing on her face. Looking at him, she folded up her timetable and put it in her shirt pocket. Why was he suddenly talking to her? She certainly didn't recognise him all that well so she knew she'd never spoke with him before "Math class, my attention span really goes out the window when I'm in that class" she answered truthfully.

Extra Info

School grounds

Fine

Mood:

Curious

Objective:

Figuring out who the boy is

Interacting with:

Unnamed boy

Tags:

Kien laughed empathetically.

"That's me in every class," he said with a smile, and he put out his hand.

"I don't think we've met. Kien Raven."

Artemistel said:
Kien laughed empathetically.
"That's me in every class," he said with a smile, and he put out his hand.

"I don't think we've met. Kien Raven."

~*Yuna Yelil*~

tumblr_n7owv4H2UI1tsqrp5o2_250.gif

Yuna let out a light laugh as he laughed as well, that was something they could agree on that's for sure, deciding that this person was okay, she smiled as he introduced himself "No, I don't think we have" she said as she shook his hand "Yuna Yelil"

Extra Info

School Grounds

Fine

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

Introducing herself

Interacting with:

Kien

Tags:

@WeirdisFun

Lena shook her head lightly. No, she didn't heard of anyone named that name

"Sorry, didn't meet him yet" She exclaimed, brushing a lone strand of hair that was in her eyes' way to tug it behind her ear

"If I will bump into him, I'll let you know" Lena said, smiling kindly, as she looked at the exit

"I'll be on my way then, sorry.. I'm a bit in a hurry" She exclaimed

JJKab said:
@WeirdisFun
Lena shook her head lightly. No, she didn't heard of anyone named that name

"Sorry, didn't meet him yet" She exclaimed, brushing a lone strand of hair that was in her eyes' way to tug it behind her ear

"If I will bump into him, I'll let you know" Lena said, smiling kindly, as she looked at the exit

"I'll be on my way then, sorry.. I'm a bit in a hurry" She exclaimed
"It's okay" Ophidia said that it will be okay. "that would be a great help" she said when Lena said about if she meets him she will let Ophidia know. "ohh have a nice day Lena" she said to her with a smile.

WeirdisFun said:
"It's okay" Ophidia said that it will be okay. "that would be a great help" she said when Lena said about if she meets him she will let Ophidia know. "ohh have a nice day Lena" she said to her with a smile.
"Nice day to you as well, my friend" Lena said, smiling friendly, as she waved at her, before almost sprinting out of the school's building, headed towards the exit of the school's territory

(End of interraction?)

Ophidia exhaled "now where is my little Quoire" she said as she continues to wander around the school just to find him, she's like Quoire that doesn't know some common sense but but between the two the one who has most common sense is Ophidia since she's the eldest of the two.

JJKab said:
"You can't swim?...." Chler went silent once she heard that. Damn, what a shame... but what if..

"Maybe I can t-teach you?" She asked, stuttering a bit, slowly opening her eyes, as she looked over at Eileen.

As the bird rested on her shoulder and started chirping, she giggled, petting it's head lightly

"You lil' dummy, why would you come here" She exclaimed to the bird, as it turned to face her. It twirled lightly, before looking over at the shy girl. After a while, it flew through a window yet again, twirling.

"And I told you: I'm a nature girl, animals won't hurt me..." Chler said, giggling lightly, as a small set of bushes rose up on the yard next to the window she was located near.
Eileen slowly nodded, it was rather embarassing that she couldn't swim. "...I'd-I'd... really like that..." She said in response to Chler's offer even though she was rather iffy about the idea herself. If she turned down the offer, she feared that she would hurt Chler's feelings and that would lead to a bad start as room mates. It was an odd to see her new room mate casually petting a bird. Was this normal? Of course, Eileen would not know, she was used to only interacting with the same two people for eight years. She was relieved to see the bird finally leave, there was something off-putting about it. "I assume you have nature powers of some sort?" Eileen asked, looking at the yard through the window.

Ballerina said:
Eileen slowly nodded, it was rather embarassing that she couldn't swim. "...I'd-I'd... really like that..." She said in response to Chler's offer even though she was rather iffy about the idea herself. If she turned down the offer, she feared that she would hurt Chler's feelings and that would lead to a bad start as room mates. It was an odd to see her new room mate casually petting a bird. Was this normal? Of course, Eileen would not know, she was used to only interacting with the same two people for eight years. She was relieved to see the bird finally leave, there was something off-putting about it. "I assume you have nature powers of some sort?" Eileen asked, looking at the yard through the window.
"Yuuup. I can raise the trees from the ground, creating a place where I can hide from light." She exclaimed, smiling.

""
I can also talk without moving my mouth, like that"" Chler's voice sounded in Eileen head, but her lips weren't moving.

"Also, I can levitate, and teleport, if I'm not mistaken" She said quietly, looking at the ceiling

"Oh... You seemed a bit... scared of that bird that flew into this dorm? Something happened?" Chler asked curiously, looking at her dorm-mate with a slightly worried expression

Roman said:

Roman Ishida

~ Scarred...

tumblr_inline_n0ynyjMmZo1riev4q.gif

Yeah... Odd right? Roman was actually happy for Kaori. Most people would be mad at her, but he knew she didn't intend on Masahi leaving or anything of the sort... Besides, pregnancy is a good thing. In some cases. Roman knew there wasn't any father around for her children anymore, and even though he had his own family, Kaori was there for him when he needed it. When he was hurt. When he went up a rank, she'd always give him a gift. The more he spent time with her, the more he thought of their past together. Roman figured he'd tell her about his plan to help her raise her children. Luckily his own children were pretty much 15(they age quickly). He looked at Kaori and soon found himself placing a hand on Kaori's head while she cried into his shirt. Her voice was muffled... Oh definitely. He still understood her though. Roman replied in a low tone as he attempted to comfort her.

"Kaori... I'll always be there for you. You were always there for me... The least I can do is be there for you."

no slide
no slide
Mood
Happy, though secretly upset
Objective
Keep Kaori company
Currently Doing
Hugging Kaori

Kaori Hana

~ torn between two ~

...?Kaori had tried, and failed, to keep herself from crying. Really she didn't need to get anymore emotional than the day had forced her to be, but here she was, crying into Roman's chest. What a day, really. Probably one of the most eventful days of her life. Finding out Masahi was the masked man. Stopping Roman and Masahi from killing each other and nearly dying herself. Masahi... leaving. Finding out she was pregnant. Kaori wasn't sure if she'd be able to handle anything else. Which is why, upon feeling Roman's hand on her head, she relaxed a bit, showing that she was comfortable in his arms. At the moment she felt safe. Protected. Like she wasn't alone. Which is what she really needed, especially now. As Roman spoke, Kaori sniffled, looking up at him from her spot in his embrace. To hear those words meant so much, and they even brought a small smile to her face amidst the tears that were still falling down her cheeks. She already felt better knowing she could stay with him, because really she was not sure if she could try and deal with this pregnancy alone. Sniffling again, and wiping her eyes, Kaori spoke, her voice soft, but having a little more energy?...

"Th-thanks... that means I should probably get packed, right..?"

no slide no slide

Ballerina said:
Isabella grinned then took her hand as she began dancing on the floor. " This actually not that bad, I can see why you would go here so often. "
''Yeah. It's just something to do when you're bored~''

...♱Melanie said as she started dancing as well which made her smile♱...

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

tumblr_n7owv4H2UI1tsqrp5o2_250.gif

Yuna let out a light laugh as he laughed as well, that was something they could agree on that's for sure, deciding that this person was okay, she smiled as he introduced himself "No, I don't think we have" she said as she shook his hand "Yuna Yelil"

Extra Info

School Grounds

Fine

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

Introducing herself

Interacting with:

Kien

Tags:

"Yuna.. that's a cool name. Are you a super?" Kien asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back