• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No, just rich.''
...⊹She said before the door closed and they drove up the up hill road⊹...
"Oh.." she said and looked out the window. She sighed and then turned back around, taking her sword holder off, for it was hurting her arm very much. She tossed it on the ground of the limo and looked at Rize, but didnt say anything.

Roman said:
Alex smiled when Yuki kissed his neck. He chuckled lightly as he watched her play with her hair while he walked. "It's been so long since I've held you like this..."
Yuki blushed and nodded in agreement.

"W-what have...you been up to all this time?" she asked as she stopped messing with her hair. She looked back up at him waiting for his response. @Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
@Ballerina
"Well, that was.... Unexpected, wasn't it?" Chler asked with a small giggle, slowly heading into the dorms again, looking at the girl.
"Y-yes, yes it was..." Eileen shakily nodded as the two walked to the dorms. There was a light smile forming on her face, she couldn't help but to find the past few minutes rather hectic. "Do you happen to know that guy?"

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed, as she looked at Nai, and lightly shook her head
"Nai.. .What if we wait for Taylor to arrive, so we can do it while he watches us... I... I might not be able to do it, and this might knock me clean out" She exclaimed, rubbing the back of her neck. Fricka wanted to prolong this for as long as possible, so she wouldn't tire herself out too soon for no results
Nai sighed lightly and looked at Fricka. "Well I don't know when he'll be back. Maybe I can call you when he gets here or something?" He asked looking at her.

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed and nodded in agreement.
"W-what have...you been up to all this time?" she asked as she stopped messing with her hair. She looked back up at him waiting for his response. @Roman
"Aside from wondering where you went this entire time, I've been training and keeping up with the whole God or Bravery and Courage thing I have going on." Alex said smiling at Yuki. "What were you doing while you were away?"

Roman said:
Nai sighed lightly and looked at Fricka. "Well I don't know when he'll be back. Maybe I can call you when he gets here or something?" He asked looking at her.
Fricka smiled lightly, as she nodded, giving Nai a gentle hug, before standing up, small blush tinted on her cheeks.

"If you want to..." She said quietly, slowly goi g to the exit of the room they were in.

"Actually not, we've bumped into each other at the pool..." Chler exclaimed, looking at the dorms, as they approached them.

"Alright, since I have no idea where our dorm is, can you lead us?" She asked

Ballerina said:
"Y-yes, yes it was..." Eileen shakily nodded as the two walked to the dorms. There was a light smile forming on her face, she couldn't help but to find the past few minutes rather hectic. "Do you happen to know that guy?"

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled lightly, as she nodded, giving Nai a gentle hug, before standing up, small blush tinted on her cheeks.
"If you want to..." She said quietly, slowly goi g to the exit of the room they were in.
"Do you plan on staying here while we wait or are you leaving?" Nai asked as he followed behind her. "If you stay, feel free to have one our maids show you around. They're always happy to help."

Artemistel said:
Eleanor looked around at their surroundings before answering.
"I got bored of my grandmother's house and ran away," she said bluntly, very unconventionally.

"I found out about it through supernatural kids, and after that I was really keen on coming here."
Asuna slightly tilted her head. "Are you not a super? I mean... It's not a bad thing since I'm half human myself, but if you aren't, you might run into trouble our local students since we were all terrified of humans with their plan to put chips in us restrain our powers from being used."

Roman said:
"Do you plan on staying here while we wait or are you leaving?" Nai asked as he followed behind her. "If you stay, feel free to have one our maids show you around. They're always happy to help."
Fricka smiled a bit sheepishly, as she looked at Nai.

"If I won't be a burden to you...?" She asked, slowly turning to him.

"Nai.... If you want, I can show you some more evidence that we were together... I think that maybe your memory was erased... but m-maybe your internal memory still is there... and if you see something that you definetely remembered... maybe it'll.. send a shock to your brain? I don't know" She exclaimed, mentally exausted

Graham poked his head out of a nearby vent, looking at James, "What would you need? A shower maybe? And why come to Evan in the first place? Yes, that is a good question... Weren't you the one from last night with Ari..? Many questions... oh so many..." Graham rambled on a bit.

@MrEvilMexican @ANDROMADA

Roman said:
"Aside from wondering where you went this entire time, I've been training and keeping up with the whole God or Bravery and Courage thing I have going on." Alex said smiling at Yuki. "What were you doing while you were away?"
Yuki smiled at him, happy for him and keeping up with his training and all. She lost her smile when he asked her about what she's been doing.

"I...I actually helped my people with their small fights..they weren't any big wars or anything so I went alone." she said quietly.

WeirdisFun said:
(I have two characters open the guy or the girl...)
(You can go girl, if you want to :) )

After Lena went outy of the pool, she went to the exit of the school, and towards the dorm area. She figured she'd just walk around the school to get a better look at how things changed.

JJKab said:
(You can go girl, if you want to :) )
After Lena went outy of the pool, she went to the exit of the school, and towards the dorm area. She figured she'd just walk around the school to get a better look at how things changed.
(then I go with girl then)

Ophidia still walked around the school with a snake on her shoulders, the snake seems to be very attached to Ophidia since she can tame and communicate with reptiles like it's no big deal, the snake suddenly falls to the ground and slithers to a girl that is walking around minding her own business.

WeirdisFun said:
(then I go with girl then)
Ophidia still walked around the school with a snake on her shoulders, the snake seems to be very attached to Ophidia since she can tame and communicate with reptiles like it's no big deal, the snake suddenly falls to the ground and slithers to a girl that is walking around minding her own business.
Lena heared hissing slowly approaching her, as she stops, looking around with a confused look, untill she looked down. A snake was approaching her. She eeked, backing up a lot.

"Snake?! What the hell?!" Lena exclaimed, with a look of fright, looking down at the snake

MintPanda said:
"Oh.." she said and looked out the window. She sighed and then turned back around, taking her sword holder off, for it was hurting her arm very much. She tossed it on the ground of the limo and looked at Rize, but didnt say anything.
...⊹Rize just soon leaned her head back as they were driving⊹...

JJKab said:
Lena heared hissing slowly approaching her, as she stops, looking around with a confused look, untill she looked down. A snake was approaching her. She eeked, backing up a lot.
"Snake?! What the hell?!" Lena exclaimed, with a look of fright, looking down at the snake
Ophidia got surprised as she saw her snake was slithering to the frightened girl, she quickly walks over and gently grabs the snake "Bad snake! don't do this again okay?" she scolded the snake, as the snake hisses she knows that it apologized so she pats it's head "good boy" Ophidia then looked at the girl "Did this little guy did anything to you?" she asked the girl with a worried tone.

WeirdisFun said:
Ophidia got surprised as she saw her snake was slithering to the frightened girl, she quickly walks over and gently grabs the snake "Bad snake! don't do this again okay?" she scolded the snake, as the snake hisses she knows that it apologized so she pats it's head "good boy" Ophidia then looked at the girl "Did this little guy did anything to you?" she asked the girl with a worried tone.
Lena looked over at the girl who picked up the snake like it was it's pet. Then she said "Bad snake"... So it was her own snake. She frowned a bit, panting lightly

"Jeez, girl... you've gotta watch for your pets" She exclaimed, coming to her senses.

"What if it bit someone...?"

JJKab said:
"Actually not, we've bumped into each other at the pool..." Chler exclaimed, looking at the dorms, as they approached them.
"Alright, since I have no idea where our dorm is, can you lead us?" She asked
She was beginning to feel more at ease talking to Chler. " I assume he is just very social then?" The two were nearing the dorms, Eileen admired the building's architecture, it looked like whoever built this put quite a lot of though into it. " Um... of course! If you haven't already, I suggest memorizing the map." She told Chler. Even with her exeptional memory, Eileen tended to forget that not everyone had powers similar to hers. It was rather hard since her entire life she was brought up with her mother and sister, who both had powers almost identical to her's. "We are in dorm 23, so all we have to do to get there is take a right, it's three doors down."

Ballerina said:
She was beginning to feel more at ease talking to Chler. " I assume he is just very social then?" The two were nearing the dorms, Eileen admired the building's architecture, it looked like whoever built this put quite a lot of though into it. " Um... of course! If you haven't already, I suggest memorizing the map." She told Chler. Even with her exeptional memory, Eileen tended to forget that not everyone had powers similar to hers. It was rather hard since her entire life she was brought up with her mother and sister, who both had powers almost identical to her's. "We are in dorm 23, so all we have to do to get there is take a right, it's three doors down."
"Well, let's go, then." Chler exclaimed joyfully, taking the right where she had a chance. After a while, they were in front of the the door Eileen told her about

"Aight, let's go in" She exclaimed, opening the door, and letting the shy girl walk in first before walking in after her, closing the door.

JJKab said:
Lena looked over at the girl who picked up the snake like it was it's pet. Then she said "Bad snake"... So it was her own snake. She frowned a bit, panting lightly
"Jeez, girl... you've gotta watch for your pets" She exclaimed, coming to her senses.

"What if it bit someone...?"
Ophidia bowed "I'm very sorry for that" she apologized then she goes back to her usual composure "you don't need to worry being bitten this guy likes to scare people" she said with a smile like it wasn't that much of a deal, but she understands that other people getting but there are some exceptions.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...We would date the same man. But I just want to party here and drink.''
Isabella took another sip of her drink as she listened to Melanie talk. " I see..." She commented, assuming that the two twins probably had trouble finding a date since not everyone wants to date two people. Of course, she didn't bother pointing this out. Isabella had witnessed Melanie's powers with her own two eyes, she didn't seem like someone to mess with.

WeirdisFun said:
Ophidia bowed "I'm very sorry for that" she apologized then she goes back to her usual composure "you don't need to worry being bitten this guy likes to scare people" she said with a smile like it wasn't that much of a deal, but she understands that other people getting but there are some exceptions.
"Well... if you said so..." Lena nodded carefully, as she looked at the snake.

"Y-You said something about it being your pet... I-It won't bite if i pet'em?" She asked, looking cautionosly at the girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back