• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Well, let's go, then." Chler exclaimed joyfully, taking the right where she had a chance. After a while, they were in front of the the door Eileen told her about
"Aight, let's go in" She exclaimed, opening the door, and letting the shy girl walk in first before walking in after her, closing the door.
Eileen walked through the door, she thought it was polite that Chler let her go through first. If only she was able to interact with such ease like Chler. The dorm was rather tidy, but she knew that her side would soon be messy with sketches of authors taped to the wall like how it was in her old room. She already brought a few that she wanted to put up as soon as possible, probably when Chler wasn't home. Eileen did not want to scare her roomate with with her strange obsession involving literature. " You...um... can choose which bed you want, I do not have much of a preference myself." She told Chler, trying to be polite.

JJKab said:
"Well... if you said so..." Lena nodded carefully, as she looked at the snake.
"Y-You said something about it being your pet... I-It won't bite if i pet'em?" She asked, looking cautionosly at the girl
Ophidia looks at her pet snake which became her pet not too long ago and then looked at the girl "yeah wanna try?" she said, the snake hisses trying to scare off the girl again but Ophidia poked the snake "you heard what she said okay,don't scare her off" she said to her pet snake then the snake's head slowly moves forward to the girl to be petted.

Ballerina said:
Isabella took another sip of her drink as she listened to Melanie talk. " I see..." She commented, assuming that the two twins probably had trouble finding a date since not everyone wants to date two people. Of course, she didn't bother pointing this out. Isabella had witnessed Melanie's powers with her own two eyes, she didn't seem like someone to mess with.
...♱Melanie soon took another sip of her sake before she stood up and looked at the crowd of people having fun on the dance floor♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Soon, they arrived at a gate which the gate opened for the limo as the limo drove in⊹...
She pressed her hands on the windows glass and her cheek, trying to see the house.

WeirdisFun said:
Ophidia looks at her pet snake which became her pet not too long ago and then looked at the girl "yeah wanna try?" she said, the snake hisses trying to scare off the girl again but Ophidia poked the snake "you heard what she said okay,don't scare her off" she said to her pet snake then the snake's head slowly moves forward to the girl to be petted.
Lena shrieked lightly when the snake hissed aggresively, but then when it moved forward a little bit, she lightly petted the snake's head, trying to be as gentle as possible. She had a tiny smile on her lips while doing so.

Ballerina said:
Eileen walked through the door, she thought it was polite that Chler let her go through first. If only she was able to interact with such ease like Chler. The dorm was rather tidy, but she knew that her side would soon be messy with sketches of authors taped to the wall like how it was in her old room. She already brought a few that she wanted to put up as soon as possible, probably when Chler wasn't home. Eileen did not want to scare her roomate with with her strange obsession involving literature. " You...um... can choose which bed you want, I do not have much of a preference myself." She told Chler, trying to be polite.
Chler chuckled, as she noticed a bed near the window was free, so she took her bag off her back and threw it on there. She then plopped down on it, smiling lovely.

"Ahhh, much better..." She exclaimed, closing her eyes.

"I can't wait to go to the beach with you!" Chler said, putting her hands at the back of her head, crossing her legs.

"I heard that the beach is a really good place to practice freediving, and I'm really into swimming.. As well as nature" With a twitch of a finger, a tiny bird flew into their room through an open window, and rested on Chler's shoulder, twirling happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Melanie soon took another sip of her sake before she stood up and looked at the crowd of people having fun on the dance floor♱...
Isabella followed Melanie's lead and stood up as well, admiring all the fun everyone else was having on the dance floor. She grabs Melanie, pulling her onto the dancefloor with her. "Come on! Dance with me!"

Nona said:
((Ooof, my internet messed up last night ;-; do you still have that character free possibly?))
((Yes! Should I start off? Or are you starting :3))
((Yeah, I have the character ready now, he's no pg. 100 of the sign ups if you want any details. :) ))

JJKab said:
Lena shrieked lightly when the snake hissed aggresively, but then when it moved forward a little bit, she lightly petted the snake's head, trying to be as gentle as possible. She had a tiny smile on her lips while doing so.
The snake seems happy of being petted, the snake hisses again but this time it's not aggressive "see I told you he just likes to scare people" she repeated what she said earlier "I'm Ophidia and yeah my name is close to a snake".

Ballerina said:
Isabella followed Melanie's lead and stood up as well, admiring all the fun everyone else was having on the dance floor. She grabs Melanie, pulling her onto the dancefloor with her. "Come on! Dance with me!"
...♱Melanie was surprised a little before she smiled before she spoke♱...

''Sure~''

WeirdisFun said:
The snake seems happy of being petted, the snake hisses again but this time it's not aggressive "see I told you he just likes to scare people" she repeated what she said earlier "I'm Ophidia and yeah my name is close to a snake".
Lena giggled lightly, as she looked over at Ophidia

"He's adorable.. And my name is Lena, nice to meet you "She exclaimed, smiling lightly, as she looked over at the snake.

((@Cowkiller

When I put things in color it doesn't mean Griffin is saying them out loud.
"It's only when I put them in quotes they are actual dialogue." So what he was saying about 15 year-old girls, he was just thinking to himself. She couldn't hear him. xD ))

Griffin raised an eyebrow and looked at the slo-mo chaos taking place around him. These kids seemed more like gods than superhumans. Did they really need his help? He sighed in frustration. They could have just been let in with no problems or conflict if that girl didn't open her mouth after him when the Plague Doctor asked for their intentions at the broken doors.

And when did these other kids get here? Were they on their side or the Plague Doctor's? It was hard to tell since everything around him was frozen, and that made him even more annoyed.

@ANDROMADA @MrEvilMexican @Cowkiller @UnknownRawrs

Last edited by a moderator:
Artemistel said:
((Yeah, I have the character ready now, he's no pg. 100 of the sign ups if you want any details. :) ))
((Alrighty :D could you set up the starting post? If that's not a bother :'3))

Roman said:
Asuna slightly tilted her head. "Are you not a super? I mean... It's not a bad thing since I'm half human myself, but if you aren't, you might run into trouble our local students since we were all terrified of humans with their plan to put chips in us restrain our powers from being used."
"I'm telepathic," Eleanor told her.

"I used to be human though. It was just after a car crash where things got weird for me. Does that still count?" She played with the keychain on her duffel bag absentmindedly, thinking about that day.

JJKab said:
Lena giggled lightly, as she looked over at Ophidia
"He's adorable.. And my name is Lena, nice to meet you "She exclaimed, smiling lightly, as she looked over at the snake.
Ophidia smiled "Nice to meet you too Lena" she said as the snake snake goes slithering back to Ophidia's shoulders and slept "well I guess he easily gets tired" she said as she watched as she pets her sleeping snake "I found this guy earlier at the campus surrounded by frightened students" she said to Lena as she chuckled.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Melanie was surprised a little before she smiled before she spoke♱...

''Sure~''
Isabella grinned then took her hand as she began dancing on the floor. " This actually not that bad, I can see why you would go here so often. "

WeirdisFun said:
Ophidia smiled "Nice to meet you too Lena" she said as the snake snake goes slithering back to Ophidia's shoulders and slept "well I guess he easily gets tired" she said as she watched as she pets her sleeping snake "I found this guy earlier at the campus surrounded by frightened students" she said to Lena as she chuckled.
"Aww... he's adorable, when he's not behaving dangerous..." Lena said with a giggle, looking at the snake. She lightly widened her eyes

"Are.. there more around the dorms?" She asked, feeling a bit uneasy

JJKab said:
"Aww... he's adorable, when he's not behaving dangerous..." Lena said with a giggle, looking at the snake. She lightly widened her eyes
"Are.. there more around the dorms?" She asked, feeling a bit uneasy
"hmm I don't know let's see" Ophidia closed her eyes to sense if there are snakes at the dorm, she doesn't sense anything that looks like a snake only lizards and some other non-lethal reptiles "yeah there is none although there are lizards but they're not harmful" she told Lena to let her feel relieved.

JJKab said:
Chler chuckled, as she noticed a bed near the window was free, so she took her bag off her back and threw it on there. She then plopped down on it, smiling lovely. "Ahhh, much better..." She exclaimed, closing her eyes. "I can't wait to go to the beach with you!" Chler said, putting her hands at the back of her head, crossing her legs. "I heard that the beach is a really good place to practice freediving, and I'm really into swimming.. As well as nature" With a twitch of a finger, a tiny bird flew into their room through an open window, and rested on Chler's shoulder, twirling happily
Eileen sat down on the other bed, already quite comfortable in her new dorm. The area was not nearly as well lit as Fricka's, but she preferred it that way as long she had a book light handy. In contrast to the crowded school she was now attending, it was a pleasant feeling for everything to feel so peaceful and quiet for once. Chler appeared to be rather excited to go to the beach with Eileen. Which she saw as odd since they barely knew each other, but she didn't want to question anything since she really needed friends. She sat upright on her bed, fidgeting her fingers. "There's just ... um... one thing..." The girl mumbled. " Remember when you asked me if I could swim right before that boy swooped in and assualted you... honestly I was not quite sure what was happenin at the time... wel, anyways I can't swim..." She confessed, lowering her head. Even though her head was hanging low, in the corned of her eye she could spot a bird flying through the window. At first, she wanted to warn Chler, the bird was headed towards her. After watching a rather old movie involving hostile birds when she was younger, Eileen has been weary around birds. To her suprise, the bird casually rested on her dorm mates shoulder. causing Eileen's jaw to drop. "How are you able to do that?"

WeirdisFun said:
"hmm I don't know let's see" Ophidia closed her eyes to sense if there are snakes at the dorm, she doesn't sense anything that looks like a snake only lizards and some other non-lethal reptiles "yeah there is none although there are lizards but they're not harmful" she told Lena to let her feel relieved.
"Thank goodness,.." Lena let out a sigh of relief, as she looked at Ophidia

"I'm happy that we-girls-are safe" She said, leaning on the wall beside her

"What's were you doing before you met me anyway?" Lena asked, tilting her head ever so slightly.

Ballerina said:
Eileen sat down on the other bed, already quite comfortable in her new dorm. The area was not nearly as well lit as Fricka's, but she preferred it that way as long she had a book light handy. In contrast to the crowded school she was now attending, it was a pleasant feeling for everything to feel so peaceful and quiet for once. Chler appeared to be rather excited to go to the beach with Eileen. Which she saw as odd since they barely knew each other, but she didn't want to question anything since she really needed friends. She sat upright on her bed, fidgeting her fingers. "There's just ... um... one thing..." The girl mumbled. " Remember when you asked me if I could swim right before that boy swooped in and assualted you... honestly I was not quite sure what was happenin at the time... wel, anyways I can't swim..." She confessed, lowering her head. Even though her head was hanging low, in the corned of her eye she could spot a bird flying through the window. At first, she wanted to warn Chler, the bird was headed towards her. After watching a rather old movie involving hostile birds when she was younger, Eileen has been weary around birds. To her suprise, the bird casually rested on her dorm mates shoulder. causing Eileen's jaw to drop. "How are you able to do that?"

"You can't swim?...." Chler went silent once she heard that. Damn, what a shame... but what if..

"Maybe I can t-teach you?" She asked, stuttering a bit, slowly opening her eyes, as she looked over at Eileen.

As the bird rested on her shoulder and started chirping, she giggled, petting it's head lightly

"You lil' dummy, why would you come here" She exclaimed to the bird, as it turned to face her. It twirled lightly, before looking over at the shy girl. After a while, it flew through a window yet again, twirling.

"And I told you: I'm a nature girl, animals won't hurt me..." Chler said, giggling lightly, as a small set of bushes rose up on the yard next to the window she was located near.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back