• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Artemistel said:
"Yuna.. that's a cool name. Are you a super?" Kien asked her.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

tumblr_n4rqx6GFVj1rcufwuo1_500.gif

Yuna stared at him briefly before a quiet laugh escaped her lips "Well, yeah...I am about to attend a class in a school for supers after all" she said as she smiled over at him, tilting her head lightly "I'm guessing you are too? I mean, why else would you be here?"

Extra Info

School grounds

Fine

Mood:

Mildly amused

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kien

Tags:

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna stared at him briefly before a quiet laugh escaped her lips "Well, yeah...I am about to attend a class in a school for supers after all" she said as she smiled over at him, tilting her head lightly "I'm guessing you are too? I mean, why else would you be here?"

Extra Info

School grounds

Fine

Mood:

Mildly amused

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kien

Tags:

"Just checking, it seems like more and more gods are attending this school. I'm a demon," Kien said with a sly grin, his eyes flashing yellow.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''My sisters started living in it.''
"Oh...okay.." she decided not to ask her anything else. She just looked at the Mansion. I wonder if she wont mind me here... She thought and sat back, sighing.

MintPanda said:
"Oh...okay.." she decided not to ask her anything else. She just looked at the Mansion. I wonder if she wont mind me here... She thought and sat back, sighing.
...⊹Soon the limo stopped before Rize stepped out and proceeded to the front door⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Soon the limo stopped before Rize stepped out and proceeded to the front door⊹...
She hopped out the sun roof and walked to the front door, after Rize.

Artemistel said:
"Just checking, it seems like more and more gods are attending this school. I'm a demon," Kien said with a sly grin, his eyes flashing yellow.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

"Ah, right, well I'm no goddess" she said with a small laugh, she had noticed a lot of really high beings attending here, it made her wonder why beings that were really old needed to go to high school, though she shrugged the thought off. "A demon huh, funny, there seems to be a lot of demons around here too" she said with a nod "As for me I'm a...well I guess a human with an animals soul would be the simplest way to put it..." She said tapping her chin.

Extra Info

School grounds

Fine

Mood
:

Neutral

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kien

Tags:

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Did I miss any posts?

[/QUOTE]
(Ahem, try looking back a bit, Nonalaka and I posted some post relevant to Daniel and Greg and Ariel and Eurolia)

JJKab said:
"Nice day to you as well, my friend" Lena said, smiling friendly, as she waved at her, before almost sprinting out of the school's building, headed towards the exit of the school's territory
(End of interraction?)

~*Elaena Rillas*~

tumblr_mu4o3idVn61stb6fao1_250.gif

Yawning gently, Elaena lay in one of her favourite napping spots with her cat, Naji, which was right under a tree in the grassy area of the school, the weather was perfect for being out today, it was warm but not so hit that you needed to stay shaded all day. A light smile on her face as she lay there, Naji purring next to her.

Extra Info

School grounds

Sleepy

Mood:

Relaxed

Objective:

To take a nap

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

Last edited by a moderator:
ANDROMADA said:
Evan's laziness left him in bed as he hollered, "What do you need from me?"
@MrEvilMexican
"I need half a gram of anti-matter and two atomic batteries. What else could I possibly need? That fucking Plague Doctor "disposed" off my weapons. I can't be a gunless gunslinger!!!" He shouted back.

Nona said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

tumblr_mu4o3idVn61stb6fao1_250.gif

Yawning gently, Elaena lay in one of her favourite napping spots with her cat, Naji, which was right under a tree in the grassy area of the school, the weather was perfect for being out today, it was warm but not so hit that you needed to stay shaded all day. A light smile on her face as she lay there, Naji purring next to her.

Extra Info

School grounds

Sleepy

Mood:

Relaxed

Objective:

To take a nap

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

After Lena ran out of the school's building, she stopped for a bit to catch her breath. She was used to running , but somehow she got tired faster than usual. Fortunately, there was a tree ne-

After taking a deeper look, the girl noticed someone laying down under the tree she wanted to rest. Smirking lightly, she slowly approached her, waving lightly

"Mind if I join you..." She asked, still panting lightly

JJKab said:
"Yuuup. I can raise the trees from the ground, creating a place where I can hide from light." She exclaimed, smiling.
""
I can also talk without moving my mouth, like that"" Chler's voice sounded in Eileen head, but her lips weren't moving.

"Also, I can levitate, and teleport, if I'm not mistaken" She said quietly, looking at the ceiling

"Oh... You seemed a bit... scared of that bird that flew into this dorm? Something happened?" Chler asked curiously, looking at her dorm-mate with a slightly worried expression
Eileen raised an eyebrow after hearing her confirm that she does in fact have some sort of power over nature. Right before she was going to open her mouth to say something, she was startled by a ringing voice in her head. The voice sounded like it belonged to Chler even though her lips were not moving at all, it didn't take long for her to realize that it was indeed Chler. "That's quite a long list of powers." Eileen commented, slightly chuckling. She looked out the window that the bird flew out of with an uneasy expression before looking back at Chler. "The bird doesn't make me necessarily scared, I've never been much of an animal person."

JJKab said:
After Lena ran out of the school's building, she stopped for a bit to catch her breath. She was used to running , but somehow she got tired faster than usual. Fortunately, there was a tree ne-
After taking a deeper look, the girl noticed someone laying down under the tree she wanted to rest. Smirking lightly, she slowly approached her, waving lightly

"Mind if I join you..." She asked, still panting lightly

~*Elaena Rillas*~

sakamoto.jpg

Hearing a voice, Elaena lazily opened one eye as she looked at the girl, soon opening both of them. Naji looking at her too "Sure, I don't mind" she said in a calm tone as she closed her eyes again.

Extra Info

School grounds

Sleepy

Mood:

Relaxed

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Lena

Tags:

Roman said:
Ryu smiled as he walked into the building, making his way to the area where Ali kept all the tech stuff for her body. "I can make you human, but I like you like this. If you want, I can do that, or I can just add the heating units."
"I-I want to stay the way you like me." She said to him in embarasment as she leaned her head on his chest a little

Ballerina said:
Eileen raised an eyebrow after hearing her confirm that she does in fact have some sort of power over nature. Right before she was going to open her mouth to say something, she was startled by a ringing voice in her head. The voice sounded like it belonged to Chler even though her lips were not moving at all, it didn't take long for her to realize that it was indeed Chler. "That's quite a long list of powers." Eileen commented, slightly chuckling. She looked out the window that the bird flew out of with an uneasy expression before looking back at Chler. "The bird doesn't make me necessarily scared, I've never been much of an animal person."
Chler giggled lightly, looking at Eileen with a friendly expression

"Don't worry. If there is a open sea at the beach, I can actually call in dolphins, so we can have great time" She exclaimed, slowly getting up from her seat, and heading to the kitchen

"Wanna something to eat?" Chler asked, looking at her roommate, tilting her head lightly

Nona said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

sakamoto.jpg

Hearing a voice, Elaena lazily opened one eye as she looked at the girl, soon opening both of them. Naji looking at her too "Sure, I don't mind" she said in a calm tone as she closed her eyes again.

no slide
no slide

Lena giggled lightly, once she saw how the girl's cat was staring at her. She slowly lied down next to the girl, laying her hands behind her head

"Nice spot to just relax, you know..? My boyfriend usually comes here" Lena exclaimed, closing her eyes as well, with a grin on her lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back