• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

MintPanda said:
Claire smiled and then walked in, after Rize and looked around.
''Stick close though...easy to get lost here for you.''

...⊹She said before going up some stairs which supposedly she was going to her room⊹...

JJKab said:
Chler giggled lightly, looking at Eileen with a friendly expression
"Don't worry. If there is a open sea at the beach, I can actually call in dolphins, so we can have great time" She exclaimed, slowly getting up from her seat, and heading to the kitchen

"Wanna something to eat?" Chler asked, looking at her roommate, tilting her head lightly

Lena giggled lightly, once she saw how the girl's cat was staring at her. She slowly lied down next to the girl, laying her hands behind her head

"Nice spot to just relax, you know..? My boyfriend usually comes here" Lena exclaimed, closing her eyes as well, with a grin on her lips.

~*Elaena Rillas*~

tumblr_mu4o3idVn61stb6fao1_250.gif

Elaena nodded gently, agreeing with the girls statement. She opened her eyes with a curious expression "He does? Huh, I didn't know other people used my napping spot" she said with a light giggle as Naji made his way over to sniff Lena's face, purring in approval he then curled up on her lap.

Extra Info

School grounds

Sleepy

Mood:

Curious

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Lena

Tags:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaving](Wait no its [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL] turn!!!!!)
(Welp, If it is, then I don't know where... Lemme reinstate)

Gregory slowly stood up from the table, as he took his own dish, and went to the dishwasher, laying it in it.

"I have to admit: Your mother cooks really great meals, Ariel" He exclaimed, smiling at her love, slowly approaching her. He kissed her cheek gently, putting his hands on her shoulder

"Sweatie, if you want, we can go on a walk, what'dya think?" Gregory asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Stick close though...easy to get lost here for you.''
...⊹She said before going up some stairs which supposedly she was going to her room⊹...
She nodded and walked up the steps, looking behind her every once in a while. "How big is you room would you say." she asked, guessing thats were they were heading. ((could you put a picture of her room maybe? xD ))

Nona said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

tumblr_mu4o3idVn61stb6fao1_250.gif

Elaena nodded gently, agreeing with the girls statement. She opened her eyes with a curious expression "He does? Huh, I didn't know other people used my napping spot" she said with a light giggle as Naji made his way over to sniff Lena's face, purring in approval he then curled up on her lap.

Extra Info

School grounds

Sleepy

Mood:

Curious

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Lena

Tags:

Lena widened her eyes a bit, as she looked crosseyed at the cat who was sniffing her face. Once Naji purred, it laid on her lap, which made Lena blush a little.

"Uhm... She's... .adorable, to say the least" She exclaimed, slowly resting her hand on the cat's head, petting it lightly

MintPanda said:
She nodded and walked up the steps, looking behind her every once in a while. "How big is you room would you say." she asked, guessing thats were they were heading. ((could you put a picture of her room maybe? xD ))
''It's like an apartment room.''

(if i can find the right apartment
xD )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's like an apartment room.''
(if i can find the right apartment
xD )
xD okay))

She nodded in response and when they finished going up the stairs, she was breathing a litlle heavyier, carrying her sword and sheild.

MintPanda said:
xD okay))
She nodded in response and when they finished going up the stairs, she was breathing a litlle heavyier, carrying her sword and sheild.
''Want me to carry it for you?''

...⊹She said as she looked at Claire⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Pwease repost

[/QUOTE]
well...it is just Neo sitting down with a depressed Mitsu and Mika swimming with Harumi and Ayame

Daniel reaving]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL] why you trick me this wayyyyy;-;
(I forgot it ws my turn, sawwy ;( )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Want me to carry it for you?''
...⊹She said as she looked at Claire⊹...
"That would be great..." she said and smiled. She held out her stuff. "You dont have to if you dont want to though..."

YDaIf7t.png

latest

Astrid had talked with Hyouinmaru a little bit longer before he had left to go do whatever it was that he was doing. Apparently he wanted some time alone still, so he wouldn't be coming to see Skylar for quite a while. In Astrid's mind, that was great, but her opinions didn't matter in favor of Skylar's. She was the who's feelings mattered when it came to the man who attacked her. Either way, it meant that Astrid was left on her own, and she thought it best to go check up on her hospitalized friend. The last she had seen of Skylar she had been sedated after having a panic attack, and the thought still made a sense of worry wash over Astrid. Hopefully she was doing better now. It had been quite a while since she went off searching for Hyouinmaru, and she was beginning to wonder if Skylar was awake. Making sure her rifle was secure on her back, Astrid began the trek back to the hospital. Thankfully, it wasn't that far away, and this time she wasn't looking for anyone, so it took around half an hour to reach the hospital entrance. She had visited Skylar enough times by now that they knew who she was and who she was coming to visit, so all it took was a signature at the front desk for her to immediately go up and visit her best friend. Upon reaching the door, Astrid put a smile on her face, hanging her hand on the strap of her rifle as she popped her head in the room.

"Sky? You awake?"

no slide
no slide

JJKab said:
(Welp, If it is, then I don't know where... Lemme reinstate)
Gregory slowly stood up from the table, as he took his own dish, and went to the dishwasher, laying it in it.

"I have to admit: Your mother cooks really great meals, Ariel" He exclaimed, smiling at her love, slowly approaching her. He kissed her cheek gently, putting his hands on her shoulder

"Sweatie, if you want, we can go on a walk, what'dya think?" Gregory asked.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

cqFirJr.gif

Ariel smiled up at Gregory as he spoke, a walk sounded lovely, especially after lunch, but then didn't her father want to speak to her about something? She could do both, right? "I'd like that" she said happily "Is that okay with you?" She asked her parents.

Extra Info

Her home

Fine

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

About to go on a walk

Interacting with:

Gregory, Euloria and Daniel

Tags:

MintPanda said:
"That would be great..." she said and smiled. She held out her stuff. "You dont have to if you dont want to though..."
...⊹Rize soon took it and carried it with ease before she started walking again⊹...

JJKab said:
After Lena ran out of the school's building, she stopped for a bit to catch her breath. She was used to running , but somehow she got tired faster than usual. Fortunately, there was a tree ne-
After taking a deeper look, the girl noticed someone laying down under the tree she wanted to rest. Smirking lightly, she slowly approached her, waving lightly

"Mind if I join you..." She asked, still panting lightly
There was a rustle in the nearby tree followed by the soft chords of a guitar. [media]

[/media]

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Rize soon took it and carried it with ease before she started walking again⊹...
"Well, your strong..." she mumbled and smiled. I like that.... she thought in her head as she kept walking.

JJKab said:
Lena widened her eyes a bit, as she looked crosseyed at the cat who was sniffing her face. Once Naji purred, it laid on her lap, which made Lena blush a little.
"Uhm... She's... .adorable, to say the least" She exclaimed, slowly resting her hand on the cat's head, petting it lightly

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena giggled "Naji is a boy" she said as she sat up and looked at them both "He seems to really like you" she said smiling "Normally he's a bit grumpy with others" she said before she head rustling and music in the tree above her. Looking up curiously as she listened.

Extra Info

School grounds

Fine

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

Introducing Naji and listening to the music

Interacting with:

Lena

Tags:

Otakubeats said:
There was a rustle in the nearby tree followed by the soft chords of a guitar. [media]

[/media]
(Idk, bud... Lena is already deep in interraction... But it's interesting)

Lena was silently petting the cat. She started hearing a guitar being played, which got her to sit up.

"Huh? Can you hear that?" She directed her talk to the girl, as she lightly put the cat on the ground, and made her way around the tree.

Nona said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena giggled "Naji is a boy" she said as she sat up and looked at them both "He seems to really like you" she said smiling "Normally he's a bit grumpy with others"

Extra Info

School grounds

Fine

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

Introducing Naji

Interacting with:

Lena

Tags:

Nona said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena giggled "Naji is a boy" she said as she sat up and looked at them both "He seems to really like you" she said smiling "Normally he's a bit grumpy with others" she said before she head rustling and music in the tree above her. Looking up curiously as she listened.

Extra Info

School grounds

Fine

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

Introducing Naji and listening to the music

Interacting with:

Lena

Tags:

@Otakubeats I edited it to include you :D ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back