• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
tumblr_msm91h3oFQ1qg78wpo1_500.gif

Vanille
~ dimensional witch ~

...?Vanille had been up for a little while, already having showered and brushed her teeth. It was surprising, but when she woke up her appearance had actually changed some. Her long lavender hair shortened up to her shoulders and turned into a dark pink, and her purple irises had gained a more brownish hue. Levya was still sleeping when she got up, so when Levya got up to brush her teeth Vanille was sitting in the kitchen. Thankfully last night they had made more riceballs then they could eat, so upon digging through the fridge for some food she came across the leftovers, her mouth forming into a smile. Hastily, Vanille bit into one, grinning as the taste hit her tounge. So good~ As she was eating she heard the water in the sink turning on. It sounded like Levya was up, maybe she would want a riceball too? The witch made her way into the bathroom holding a second untouched riceball, speaking to Levya before her expression changed into a more worried one upon seeing her condition?...

"Hey Levya, you want some foo- hey, you okay?"

no slide no slide no slide
...?Levya soon looked at Vanille before she turned back to the sink and spit out the tooth paste and washed her mouth with some water. She soon looked back at Vanille and smiled a bit tiredly?...

''I-It's nothing...couldn't sleep since it was so hot...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...it's nothing to over react about..''
...⊹She said before sitting down on a sofa⊹...
"Heh...sorry...based on what i've lived in, this is too good to be true..." she said, sitting on the sofa as well.

Daniel reaving]"We will call you back when we are done." He said to Greg as a sign for him to leave before he waited for his daughter to come back [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL]

~*Ariel Reaver*~

cqFirJr.gif

"I'm sure it won't be long, then we can go for our walk..." She said to gregory softly with a small smile. She then went back into the room where her parents were and closed the door "....A-Am I in trouble?" She asked quietly.

Extra Info

Her home

Anxious

Mood:

Anxious

Objective:

Listen to her parents

Interacting with:

Euloria, Daniel and Gregory

Tags:

JJKab said:
"If it was unformal, I'd probably just high-five you... But my hand might break" Lena sighed, looking a bit unsurely at her right hand.
"Relax i'm kidding." He'd seem to notice the fact that his wings were still showing, pulling on his green hoodie to conceal the dark feathers.

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

cqFirJr.gif

"I'm sure it won't be long, then we can go for our walk..." She said to gregory softly with a small smile. She then went back into the room where her parents were and closed the door "....A-Am I in trouble?" She asked quietly.

Extra Info

Her home

Anxious

Mood:

Anxious

Objective:

Listen to her parents

Interacting with:

Euloria, Daniel and Gregory

Tags:

"No sweetheart...... Your mother and I... We need to tell you something." He said to her with hesitation in his voice at how she will react

Otakubeats said:
"Relax i'm kidding." He'd seem to notice the fact that his wings were still showing, pulling on his green hoodie to conceal the dark feathers.
Lena sighed lightly, as she just lied down beside the boy,closing her eyes. Her head was leaning on the tree's trunk.

JJKab said:
Lena sighed lightly, as she just lied down beside the boy,closing her eyes. Her head was leaning on the tree's trunk.
He'd smile slightly, softly playing on the guitar again, to not disturb her as he sang the words softly to himself. [media]

[/media]
@JJKab

@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakubeats said:
He'd smile slightly, softly playing on the guitar again, to not disturb her as he sang the words softly to himself. [media]

[/media]
@JJKab

@Nona
After few minutes, Lena drifted away to sleep. As there was nothing to stop her head, it slowly moved to the ground, before stopping at Laurence's arm, leaning on it lightly.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit sheepishly, as she looked at Nai.
"If I won't be a burden to you...?" She asked, slowly turning to him.

"Nai.... If you want, I can show you some more evidence that we were together... I think that maybe your memory was erased... but m-maybe your internal memory still is there... and if you see something that you definetely remembered... maybe it'll.. send a shock to your brain? I don't know" She exclaimed, mentally exausted
Nai tilted his head. Show him something? What was she going to show him? Maybe it was his favorite food from when he was older... Nai smiled and nodded enthusiasticly. "Sure! You can show me!"

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

cqFirJr.gif

"O-Oh?" She let a small sigh of relief before looking to them "So, what is it?" She asked, waiting for an answer.

"...Maybe you should explain it to her" Euloria said with a small nod

Extra Info

Her home

Relieved

Mood:

Curious

Objective:

Listen to her parents

Interacting with:

Her parents

Tags:

"W-well.... Wh-what I am.... It's....... *sigh* I have a constant crave to destroy the world. My kind, tyour kind, are destined to destroy everything, you just wont have that constant want. every realm ever living thing, and why I leave so much is because..... I go to a realm where I can quench that need so I do not Hirt you or your mother." He said letting it all out to her

Roman said:
Nai tilted his head. Show him something? What was she going to show him? Maybe it was his favorite food from when he was older... Nai smiled and nodded enthusiasticly. "Sure! You can show me!"
Fricka slowly went to where she thought the kitchen was

"First off, can you point me to the kitchen?" She asked, laughing nervousl

JJKab said:
After few minutes, Lena drifted away to sleep. As there was nothing to stop her head, it slowly moved to the ground, before stopping at Laurence's arm, leaning on it lightly.
He wouldn't say anything, simply continuing to practice.

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled at him, happy for him and keeping up with his training and all. She lost her smile when he asked her about what she's been doing.
"I...I actually helped my people with their small fights..they weren't any big wars or anything so I went alone." she said quietly.
"I see... You could have asked me to come with Yuki." Alex said softly as he placed another kiss on the top of her head. "I would ave loved to meet your family and help you with your fighting."

Artemistel said:
"I'm telepathic," Eleanor told her.
"I used to be human though. It was just after a car crash where things got weird for me. Does that still count?" She played with the keychain on her duffel bag absentmindedly, thinking about that day.
Asuna laughed lightly and smiled at Eleanor, "Let's just say it's best to have powers in general." She said with a smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru finished her glass and pushed it away, "Yeah, and I always will be~" she said.
Dex nodded and laughed. "Well, I guess your right." He said before he just kept eating his ramen before pausing. "Hey... Toru... Who do you view me as?" He asked.

Ballerina said:
Klef had a wide grin spread upon her face as she listened and nodded along while Nova described her date. It sounded awfully familiar to the dates her adoptive father went on, she always felt kind of bad for all the men he ditched half way through dates. She could see why Nova would have left him, people who were self-centered were never very pleasant people to be around. "On the bright side, I hid all the red cards hid all the red cards when you were gone. The whole deck is somewhere where no one will ever find it." Klef boasted.
Nova beamed at Klef and tilted her head slightly. "That's great news! Where did you hide them?" She asked Klef curiously. She then felt maybe this wasn't the best question because... Well what if someone was listening?

Lumina said:
Kaori Hana
~ torn between two ~

...?Kaori had tried, and failed, to keep herself from crying. Really she didn't need to get anymore emotional than the day had forced her to be, but here she was, crying into Roman's chest. What a day, really. Probably one of the most eventful days of her life. Finding out Masahi was the masked man. Stopping Roman and Masahi from killing each other and nearly dying herself. Masahi... leaving. Finding out she was pregnant. Kaori wasn't sure if she'd be able to handle anything else. Which is why, upon feeling Roman's hand on her head, she relaxed a bit, showing that she was comfortable in his arms. At the moment she felt safe. Protected. Like she wasn't alone. Which is what she really needed, especially now. As Roman spoke, Kaori sniffled, looking up at him from her spot in his embrace. To hear those words meant so much, and they even brought a small smile to her face amidst the tears that were still falling down her cheeks. She already felt better knowing she could stay with him, because really she was not sure if she could try and deal with this pregnancy alone. Sniffling again, and wiping her eyes, Kaori spoke, her voice soft, but having a little more energy?...

"Th-thanks... that means I should probably get packed, right..?"

no slide no slide no slide
Roman smiled and nodded. Kaori seemed to be looking better in his opinion, even if her smile wasn't as bright as it usually is... She was still smiling and that's all that mattered. He just wanted the best for her. Does bad things have to happen to good people? If so... Why? Roman chuckled lightly, forgetting the question that just rang in his head. He looked at Kaori and gently moved his hand to his side and off of her head.

"That'd be exactly what I meant."

tumblr_inline_n0ynxtvwYQ1riev4q.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-I want to stay the way you like me." She said to him in embarasment as she leaned her head on his chest a little

[/QUOTE]
Ryu smiled happily and looked at Ali. "Good." He aid softly. "I don't think it'd be best to change you anyways... You're perfect as you are..." he added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back