• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo just looked at her silently and with worry. She didn't want Mitsu to feel bad at all. She wanted to cheer her up but she didn't really know how♱...
"I just need some thing to take my mind off it." She said to her

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

cqFirJr.gif

Ariel stared at him "S-So what I was told as a kid is true then..." She said quietly, remembering what her grandmother had told her about her fathers need to destroy when she was kidnapped, she bit her lip "In that other realm... Do you...kill people there?" She asked slowly, her expression turning to a frown.

Extra Info

Her home

Confused

Mood:

Conflicted

Objective:

Trying to understand what's doing on

Interacting with:

Her parents

Tags:

"Yes. But they are only souls. The worst souls in the universe. People condemned to an eternity of pure pain." He said to her in worry

Artemistel said:
Kien tilted his head.
"Like a hybrid. Or a shapeshifter?" he asked her.

(Btw how do you make the character form and the different font and columns and stuff? xD )

~*Yuna Yelil*~

tumblr_n4rqx6GFVj1rcufwuo1_500.gif

Yuna shrugged as a pair of bear ears appeared on her and twitched a little "A bit of both? My people never really give it definition, the souls inside us are like our spirit guardians" she tried to explain "Each of us is born with our animal, like mines is a bear for example" she said pointing to the small, fluffy ears.

Extra Info

School grounds

Fine

Mood:

Neutral

Objective:

Explain what she is

Interacting with:

Kien

Tags:

((BBCode, post macros and google fonts :'D))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I just need some thing to take my mind off it." She said to her
"Yes. But they are only souls. The worst souls in the universe. People condemned to an eternity of pure pain." He said to her in worry

[/QUOTE]
''Umm...hmm......Hey we should watch Mika play with the kids. She went to the pool so I wonder what she's doing there with the other kids.''

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna shrugged as a pair of bear ears appeared on her and twitched a little "A bit of both? My people never really give it definition, the souls inside us are like our spirit guardians" she tried to explain "Each of us is born with our animal, like mines is a bear for example" she said pointing to the small, fluffy ears.

Extra Info

School grounds

Fine

Mood:

Neutral

Objective:

Explain what she is

Interacting with:

Kien

Tags:

((BBCode, post macros and google fonts :'D))
"Hmmm... but if I kissed you, would that mean I'm kissing a bear?" Ken said, laughing, tempted to touch her furry ears.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She tensed a little at the kiss but soon relaxed and held to him

[/QUOTE]
Ryu eventually pulled away from the kiss. He stared into her eyes for a moment before looking away. "Ali.."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon got up and looked at Mitsu and smiled at her before giving out her hand for her♱...

Roman said:
"I see... You could have asked me to come with Yuki." Alex said softly as he placed another kiss on the top of her head. "I would ave loved to meet your family and help you with your fighting."
Yuki chuckled lightly, "Don't you remember I don't exactly have a family either...they kind of just took me in and had me do their chores and all. Eventually I ended up meeting Kanae and Mako and joined them in fighting then we became the villages three greatest warriors...going back to help out reminded me of the good times." she said and sighed.

Artemistel said:
"Hmmm... but if I kissed you, would that mean I'm kissing a bear?" Ken said, laughing, tempted to touch her furry ears.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna blinked as her ears twitched more now "Who said anything about kissing?" She asked, almost looking flustered at the mention of it before shaking her head. "No, I have my own human soul also, the bear soul just resides in me, lending me my powers"

Extra Info

School grounds

Fine

Mood:

Slightly flustered

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kein

Tags:

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon got up and looked at Mitsu and smiled at her before giving out her hand for her♱...
She gently took her hand and smiled at her

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel stayed silent, looking at her parents for a moment "W-Why didn't either of you tell me?" She said to them, feeling bad for being angry at her father for being away all the time.

Extra Info

Her home

Upset

Mood:

Guilty

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Her parents

Tags:

"Because we thought that telling you I was a being that constantly wants to destroy the hole world wouldn't exactly make me the best father in your eyes." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She gently took her hand and smiled at her
"Because we thought that telling you I was a being that constantly wants to destroy the hole world wouldn't exactly make me the best father in your eyes." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon started to lead Mitsu to the pool where Mika, Harumi, and Ayame were swimming♱...

TheDragoon said:
Dex nodded and laughed. "Well, I guess your right." He said before he just kept eating his ramen before pausing. "Hey... Toru... Who do you view me as?" He asked.
Toru looked at him, she was drunkish by now. "I view you as.... the first guy I cared about, I guess, i'm not sure anymore." she said.

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna blinked as her ears twitched more now "Who said anything about kissing?" She asked, almost looking flustered at the mention of it before shaking her head. "No, I have my own human soul also, the bear soul just resides in me, lending me my powers"

Extra Info

School grounds

Fine

Mood:

Slightly flustered

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kein

Tags:

"I'm only joking," Kien said, eyes flashing.

"It just so happens that I have math class too," He said, and then hopped behind her, touching her ears and then to her side, smiling mischievously.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Neo soon started to lead Mitsu to the pool where Mika, Harumi, and Ayame were swimming?...
Mitsu leaned heavily on her as they neared the pool

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

cqFirJr.gif

Ariel shook her head "No, no I know you can't help it..." She said quietly before walking up to her father and hugging him "I'm sorry I didn't call or anything, I was mad because I thought you were leaving because you didn't care about me or mom..." She said with a small sigh "I wish you would have told me, I would have understood..."

Extra Info

Her home

Upset

Mood:

Apologetic

Objective:

Apologising

Interacting with:

Her parents

Tags:

"I know I was just worried you wouldn't like having a being like me for a father." He said as he hugged her tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Y-yeah?" She asked as she stared back at him

[/QUOTE]
Ryu smiled and set Ali down. "Well... We both don't need sleep. I'm a god and you're a robot. Want to do some more work?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu leaned heavily on her as they neared the pool
"I know I was just worried you wouldn't like having a being like me for a father." He said as he hugged her tightly

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo looked at Mitsu and smiling but wondered if she was okay♱...

Artemistel said:
"I'm only joking," Kien said, eyes flashing.
"It just so happens that I have math class too," He said, and then hopped behind her, touching her ears and then to her side, smiling mischievously.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

She stopped looking flustered after he said he was joking "Ah, right" she smiled a little before hearing him say they had the same class, wait, they were in the same class? How did they never meet before if they were in the same class, it wasn't like she was a new student, unless he was...or maybe they just never noticed each other? Her train of though was cut short when he hopped behind her and touched her ears, immediately causing her to squeak and cover them up with her hands since they were rather sensitive. Realising her reaction was rather undignified and embarrassing in her eyes, her cheeks burned red. "W-Why does everyone do that..."

Extra Info

School grounds

Embarrased

Mood:

Embarrassed/flustered

Objective:

Cover her ears

Interacting with:

Kien

Tags:

Faust walked back into the school gates, throwing away a pair of bloodied surgery gloves on the floor. He slides on black leather gloves. He walks past Kien, just when an eagle swoops down, almost hitting Kien and the girl. You're back, Archimedes. He said, before taking a vial of liquid tied to the eagle's leg. The very virus that killed me... He said to himself, before slipping it into his pocket.

@Artemistel @Nona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back