• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

3f7fc17a14558fc76023f07ea0fc6b80f0953c93_hq.gif

Which did she prefer? She pondered over the notion in her head for a moment. Well she just wanted to watch a movie with Kaname, it didn't matter who else was there, so ultimately where was irrelevant to her also, as long as Kaname was there that was what mattered. Glancing out the window at the slowly dimming scenery outside then to the couch she nodded, making her decision on her preference " I'm fine with watching a movie here, I have plenty of them" she said with a smile, not taking notice of the light blush that layered Kaname's cheeks. Yes, watching at home would probably be best, utterly fascinated by the land novelty that was the television she had gathered up quite a collection of movies to watch and what better time to watch one than now. "Is that okay with you?" She asked with a gentle smile.

Extra Info

Her dorm

Good

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Choosing what to do next

Interacting with:

Kaname

Tags:

Kaname found himself staring at Camilla, having become lost in her words. He wasn't quite sure what to say next. She had agreed, but somehow, didn't realize the thoughts that could be surging through his brain. What more could he expect? Besides, she hadn't lived on the planet for as long as he did. Taking a breath to calm himself, Kaname redirected himself to settle on the couch, carefully folding his hands behind the back of his neck while he spoke. "You pick the movie."

Roman said:
Ryu smiled happily and looked at Ali. "Good." He aid softly. "I don't think it'd be best to change you anyways... You're perfect as you are..." he added.
She smiled a little and leaned on him happily

Roman said:
Ryu smiled happily and looked at Ali. "Good." He aid softly. "I don't think it'd be best to change you anyways... You're perfect as you are..." he added.

Roman said:

Nona said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

tumblr_n4rqx6GFVj1rcufwuo1_500.gif

"Ah, right, well I'm no goddess" she said with a small laugh, she had noticed a lot of really high beings attending here, it made her wonder why beings that were really old needed to go to high school, though she shrugged the thought off. "A demon huh, funny, there seems to be a lot of demons around here too" she said with a nod "As for me I'm a...well I guess a human with an animals soul would be the simplest way to put it..." She said tapping her chin.

Extra Info

School grounds

Fine

Mood
:

Neutral

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kien

Tags:

Kien tilted his head.

"Like a hybrid. Or a shapeshifter?" he asked her.

(Btw how do you make the character form and the different font and columns and stuff? xD )

Roman said:
Asuna laughed lightly and smiled at Eleanor, "Let's just say it's best to have powers in general." She said with a smile.

"My first friend," Eleanor said out loud cheerfully, and then blushed lightly.

"Whats your next class?" she asked her, taking out her schedule.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu leaned on her crying because of her father and how he tried to kill there daughter

[/QUOTE]
''Hey Mitsu...d-do you need anything to eat?''

...♱Neo said as she was trying to cheer her up. Though it would be tough to do so since it's about Ansom and Mika♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hey Mitsu...d-do you need anything to eat?''
...♱Neo said as she was trying to cheer her up. Though it would be tough to do so since it's about Ansom and Mika♱...
"No babe I'm fine." She said as she snuffled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No babe I'm fine." She said as she snuffled

[/QUOTE]
''A-Alright......I think it's because Ansom has some voice in his head telling him what to do...like what Prophecy told Mika during that time at the lake?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled a little and leaned on him happily

[/QUOTE]
"Do you think... I can kiss you again?" Ryu asked, looking, a slight blush on his cheeks. It felt sort of weird since he's never been flustered in his life.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''A-Alright......I think it's because Ansom has some voice in his head telling him what to do...like what Prophecy told Mika during that time at the lake?''
"I just feel horrible for it." She said to her

Roman said:
"Do you think... I can kiss you again?" Ryu asked, looking, a slight blush on his cheeks. It felt sort of weird since he's never been flustered in his life.
"Of course." She said softly to him before pursing her lips at him again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course." She said softly to him before pursing her lips at him again

[/QUOTE]
Ryu smiled a little and kissed Ali, holding her a little tighter as he stood there in her room.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla was prepared to take a step forward just as Kalin moved, but instead, was swept off her feet. Literally. Surprised, but not bothered, Layla simply dragged her gaze along the ground below, watching and observing the little specks beneath them. Upon reaching their destination, she rolled her shoulders back once she was released. Though turning around in assumption that she could look at Kalin, resulted in another twist to see that he had already made it to the door and was waiting on her. With a blink of her eyelids, she slowly walked inside, with her hands clasped in front of her.

[/QUOTE]
After watching Layla walk inside, Kalin followed, closing and locking the door behind him. He rolled one of the pool balls on the table into a corner pocket, and made his way to the bar.

"You can take the bed upstairs, okay? I'll stay down here," he said with a wave, before reaching for a dark bottle of liquor on the shelf.

Otakubeats said:
I pull out my guitar, playing along with her and adding harmony too it. [media]

[/media]
*looks at you and blushes in embarrassment* i-i was j-just practising

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I just feel horrible for it." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo just looked at her silently and with worry. She didn't want Mitsu to feel bad at all. She wanted to cheer her up but she didn't really know how♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back