• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Nova sighed. "Rumor has it these creatures were once normal, but everything that came down here eventually mutated into something hideous once they came in contact with chemicals in the river that some scientists so carelessly dumped away." She explained as they turned the corner and continued on through the disgusting landfill.
Klef listened to Nova as her curiosity grew, she felt sympathy for the poor animals who were contorted into the monsters that they were seeing. "That sounds like something straight out of a comic book." She commented, Klef was a surprisingly avid reader with a soft spot for comics, something about them was so entertaining and comforting to the girl. " So do you think they still are animals inside, or does the chemicals make them act crazy too." She asked as they turned the corner, reflecting on the giant frog who supposedly ate a human.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Sure! ^3^)

[/QUOTE]
((Okay! Now, where were we when we last left off? I think they were talking about having a family, or at least more people around I think??))

@JJKab[/URL]
"Me? People call me Lenovitch, but I'm Lena" She said, smirking a bit, as she sat down next to the boy, looking at him.

"What's your name? If you don't mind me asking either?" Lena slightly tilted her head, looking curiously at the boy

Lumina said:
((Okay! Now, where were we when we last left off? I think they were talking about having a family, or at least more people around I think??))
Yeah, that's what I remember. Did you want to start from there, or later on? )

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Yeah, that's what I remember. Did you want to start from there, or later on? )

[/QUOTE]
((We could start from there, because nothing was actually decided on what they'd do, so we should probably start from there xDD))

JJKab said:
"Me? People call me Lenovitch, but I'm Lena" She said, smirking a bit, as she sat down next to the boy, looking at him.
"What's your name? If you don't mind me asking either?" Lena slightly tilted her head, looking curiously at the boy
"Of course I dont mind. Its only fair I share my name after you did the same. I am Leonhardt. Leo. It is...good to meet you," Leo says, smiling slightly at Lena. He offers her a hand.

@JJKab

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
((We could start from there, because nothing was actually decided on what they'd do, so we should probably start from there xDD))
Right xD sounds good. You wanna start, or should I?)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Right xD sounds good. You wanna start, or should I?)

[/QUOTE]
((Can you? I'm working on my resume at the moment.. xD ))

Ballerina said:
Klef listened to Nova as her curiosity grew, she felt sympathy for the poor animals who were contorted into the monsters that they were seeing. "That sounds like something straight out of a comic book." She commented, Klef was a surprisingly avid reader with a soft spot for comics, something about them was so entertaining and comforting to the girl. " So do you think they still are animals inside, or does the chemicals make them act crazy too." She asked as they turned the corner, reflecting on the giant frog who supposedly ate a human.
Nova shrugged. "Hard to say. They're extremely hostile so nobody has stayed alive long enough to find out..." She said with a frown. "Not that I want to anyway, I just want to get out of here, like you." She finished as the smell of fresh began to sneak it's way into their noses again. "We're getting close to an exit."

(Not a problem ^_^ )

Kili scratched the back of his neck nervously as he stared into the eyes of the adorable young woman smiling back at him. Sometimes it was hard for the half-demon to look at her without turning completely red. Especially moments like these where he felt like his inexperience in love and relationships shined through. It was embarrassing, more so considering he was asking her to start a family, something he wasn't sure she was even interested in.

"S-so...what do you think, Ellie? I understand i-if you're not interested in the idea, so don't feel pressured, or anything..."

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
tumblr_nsp9qtTu7D1ruf6qeo1_400.gif

Skylar and Astrid
~ blue and red ~

"Sky?! What are you talking about?? He nearly killed you!"

...?Skylar knew Astrid was right. This man, whose name she didn't even know, had nearly killed her. In reality, she should want him dead. Hate him. But, she couldn't bring herself to do it. She tried to blink away the tears, considering she was unable to wipe them away herself, but Astrid came over and brought a tissue to her eyes, blotting them away. Skylar looked up at Astrid as she spoke?...

"I know that. But I can't help it."

...?Astrid huffed, sitting herself down in the chair that Hyouinmaru was sitting in, crossing her arms as she moved her legs to rest on the bed. Even if Skylar forgave him, she never would. A scowl found its way on to her face as she spoke, before looking up at Alejandro to answer him?...

"If you say so, Sky. And you better keep yourself in check if that's the case. Or I won't forgive you either."

no slide no slide no slide

Alejandro looked at Astrid and smiled a little. He couldn't make any promises on that, but he could promise to keep her out of his business. That's for sure. He sighed lightly and nodded his head in agreement with her words, telling her something other than what he really wanted to say.

"Sure. If it keeps you out of my hair and me out of yours."

Moments later Hyouinmaru returned, but stood outside the room, the door was still open so he knew he could go in. Just this time... He didn't know what he'd be going in for. Alejandro or that blue haired girl... One was his friend and the other he had just met, and barely knew anything about, yet he just wanted to sit and talk with her maybe over a cup of coffee when she's out of the hospital. That's when he put the palm of his hand on his face, and began thing about the BS he just told himself he wanted... Though it wouldn't be a mistake...

"Hyouinmaru... She's just a girl. Nothing more..."

"...Yeah... Just a girl..."

Hyouinmaru walked back inside the room and waved to everyone. He saw Astrid in his seat, but didn't bother to make her get up. She'd probably chew him out for even looking at her. That being said, he just went to the window and looked out of it.

tumblr_inline_mrjrwhl3H21qz4rgp.png

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn smiled back at the guardian before smiling up at Mari♱...
Mari was then put down and patted lightly on the head. She then came over and sat next to Roselyn, letting out a tired sigh and dabbing her forehead with a wash cloth. "How are you feeling?" She asked her politely with a gentle smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Any one open?)

[/QUOTE]
you owe me a post on Kikuri, Myuki, Lana, Ophelia, Jace, Ayame, Harumi xD unless you wanna go to Neo and Mitsu?))

TheDragoon said:
Mari was then put down and patted lightly on the head. She then came over and sat next to Roselyn, letting out a tired sigh and dabbing her forehead with a wash cloth. "How are you feeling?" She asked her politely with a gentle smile.
''I'm feeling well. Though this baby is kinda heavy.''

...♱Roselyn said as she giggled a bit. Though she wondered if the gender of the child would be a girl and what her powers were♱...

@Lumina[/URL]
tumblr_maxes0HwqQ1rv0xnd.gif

Elyse Glenn

~ body of metal, heart of gold ~

...?Elyse looked at Kili, a blush steadily growing on her face. A family, huh? Just thinking of little versions of herself and Kili running around brought a smile to her face. Looking at him, she could tell he was nervous about asking her. But there was nothing to be nervous about, even though she herself was nearly shaking from happiness of the thought. Elyse stepped closer, taking her hands in his as she nodded, her eyes bright as she spoke?...

"..I-I think I love the idea. I cant think of anyone else I'd rather start a family with."

no slide no slide

JJKab said:
Lena looked at Leo's hand, as she gently grabbed it, and shook it
"Nice to meet you" She exclaimed, smiling gently at him

"Why are you just sitting here and staring at the clouds?" She asked, tilting her head a bit curiously
Leon looked up to the skies once again, and shrugged.

"The sky is one of the few things in this world that belongs to everyone. That means it belongs to me. I don't have much...but that doesn't matter out here. It was nice for a while but, as you said, I got bored. Why are you outside today?"

Leo took a deep breath,then turned towards her as he finished his question.

@JJKab

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'm feeling well. Though this baby is kinda heavy.''
...♱Roselyn said as she giggled a bit. Though she wondered if the gender of the child would be a girl and what her powers were♱...
Mari nodded and laid her haid on Roselyn's shoulder. "I hope I'm not too heavy too~" She giggled.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname's gaze refused to budge, remaining fixated to where it was. He could tell by the way she was talking that he had upset her. It bothered him that he had even asked, for it in his way-of-life it was a sign of weakness. Taking a deep breath, he raised his head, a playful smile upon his lips as he rubbed the back of his neck a bit more, "I was just being childish.", before dropping his hand back to his plate, stuffing more food into his mouth.

[/QUOTE]

~*Camilla Radkov*~

A gentle sigh left Camilla's lips after he spoke, it didn't upset her to such a degree that she'd flip out or anything, but it did sadden her a little that he asked, because that meant he felt that she didn't have a reason to be there, so she wanted to find out what fuelled that thought, tilting her head ever so slightly she spoke "Why did you feel the need to ask?" She said as she watched him rub at his neck with his hands, he was smiling now, yes, but she still wished to know why he thought of it.

Ballerina said:
" That's better than not knowing anything all, most newbies have no clue where to go." He told her. "Anyways you're on the newer side so it most teachers will probably be more forgiving when it comes to stepping into the wrong classroom."
Ryouko looked at him, "Probably, but it'll still be embarrassing, at least that's what I think" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back