• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Lena smiled a bit sadly, as she gently touched Shuu's cheek, and kissed him lightly
"As you wish... I'll be waiting for you..." She said, looking seductively at him, before standing up.
Shuu nodded before vanishing into thin air, going back to his mission to defeat Akuma.

Lena sighed, as Shuu disappeared into thin air. She slowly made her way to the closet, and put on her standard stuff. A black sweater with school's logo engraved on right breast, with jeans shorts. She then teleported in front of the schoolyard with her backpack on her already

@Anyone

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Before the punch hit, Seris looked into Scarlet's eyes before she giggled and soon Scarlet felt paralyzed. Levi also felt like she was paralyzed as well. Soon Seris started to giggle lightly before she looked at them both and laughed in a malevolent way as she watched them both drop to the floor♱...
LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked and looked at Seris, 'all this for being called a kid? geez this day's generation over reacted way too much.' she thought.
@Mayyflower
...❋ Levi broke out of the state she was in which would break scarlet out, Levi grabbed scarlets hand ❋...

"This brat thinks she's the shit, trying he hardest when we're not doing anything but stand there, but I think it's time for us to stop going easy and morph?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi broke out of the state she was in which would break scarlet out, Levi grabbed scarlets hand ❋...
"This brat thinks she's the shit, trying he hardest when we're not doing anything but stand there, but I think it's time for us to stop going easy and morph?"
LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked and looked at Seris, 'all this for being called a kid? geez this day's generation over reacted way too much.' she thought.
@Mayyflower
''Oh~ Morph? Go ahead, it will probably be a mistake, but at least it won't be as fatal~''

...♱Seris said as she stepped back and watched, curious on what they'll do and smirked♱...

Nonalaka said:

~*Dakota Mayer*~

Dakota looked over at him, giggling quietly before pushing a napkin across the table to him for his face. "Alright, Alright I'm trying it now" she said with a nod as she looked to her food, thinking a moment before lifting it to take a bite, being a bit more cautious about messing her face than Roland was, he could kind of get away with it but she was so pale she'd look even messier than him so after taking a bite she wiped her mouth. "This is pretty good actually, it bit messy, but good" she said with a smile. "I still wonder why I haven't bothered to try before" she said with a simple shrug.
...⚒Roland blinked before taking the napkin and cleaning his face off, chuckling as he did so. Roland did enjoy the slight spicy-sweet taste of the chili dogs. They were rather messy if you weren't careful though. In that sense, Roland would probably always have a bit on his face when he ate them. As for why she hadn't tried them before, Roland had no clue. Then again, he didn't see many places for America style foods over in the town for the school. At the same time, he doesn't really bother to look around that much if he doesn't have someone else with him⚒...

"I dunno. Maybe they never caught your interest before?"

Leo sat on a bench in the courtyard, a blank expression on his face as he stared up into the sky. He reached out hesitantly, but his hand recoiled, sitting it back in his lap.

"What to do now...."

@any one

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh~ Morph? Go ahead, it will probably be a mistake, but at least it won't be as fatal~''

...♱Seris said as she stepped back and watched, curious on what they'll do and smirked♱...
...❋ Levi sighed and let go of Scarlets handsC❋...

"Oh my lord, we're not scared of you little girl "

TheDragoon said:
Nova nodded. "We should head down the west corridor. That may lead to the exit." She said as she began to struggle to stand up. "We need to get moving. Fast."
" Sounds like a plan." She nodded, proceeding to stand up on the gunky floor. She wondered why Nova had a general idea of how to get around the sewer they were in, but didn't bother to question it due to the rush they were in. Klef noticed that Nova was struggling to stand up, perhaps it was because the sludge on the floor was slippery or that she was exhausted, she extended her hand to Nova so that she could get up easier.

HimeragiSeiker said:
yeah. and i need a suggestion on human appearance))
((Well... Her hair is green, and her eyes were black... I could go looking if you like, I also have a suggestion but... It's from Yugioh >~>))

Mari was tending to the mansions garden as usual. She enjoyed this place more than anything else. She was also getting very excited for her and Roselyn's baby, which was coming so close to being born.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Leo sat on a bench in the courtyard, a blank expression on his face as he stared up into the sky. He reached out hesitantly, but his hand recoiled, sitting it back in his lap.
"What to do now...."

@any one

[/QUOTE]
As Lena walked slowly towards the highschool, she noticed someone sitting on the bench in the courtyard. Curiously, she looked at him. Blank expression... looking at the sky... He then reached out to grab something... as if there was anything there, but he rethought that. Yep, he was bored, and Lena knew it. She smirked under her nose as she approached him slowly

"Hey... You're bored?" She asked, laying her one hand on her hip, as she was slowly approaching the guy

Ballerina said:
" Sounds like a plan." She nodded, proceeding to stand up on the gunky floor. She wondered why Nova had a general idea of how to get around the sewer they were in, but didn't bother to question it due to the rush they were in. Klef noticed that Nova was struggling to stand up, perhaps it was because the sludge on the floor was slippery or that she was exhausted, she extended her hand to Nova so that she could get up easier.
Nova took 'his' hand, giving a gentle smile of appreciation. She then began heading west. "Stick to the walls. You never know when the next mutant creature will pop out. Especially from that river." She explained.

TheDragoon said:
((Well... Her hair is green, and her eyes were black... I could go looking if you like, I also have a suggestion but... It's from Yugioh >~>))
Mari was tending to the mansions garden as usual. She enjoyed this place more than anything else. She was also getting very excited for her and Roselyn's baby, which was coming so close to being born.
im just trying to find a more average human appearance so scratch black eyes xD and if you want, another color hair)))

...♱Roselyn was sitting on a bench watching Mari, her hand resting on her stomach♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko nodded, "alright, I only bothered to remember the teacher, not the room number." she said.
" That's better than not knowing anything all, most newbies have no clue where to go." He told her. "Anyways you're on the newer side so it most teachers will probably be more forgiving when it comes to stepping into the wrong classroom."

HimeragiSeiker said:
im just trying to find a more average human appearance so scratch black eyes xD and if you want, another color hair)))
...♱Roselyn was sitting on a bench watching Mari, her hand resting on her stomach♱...
((Well I was gonna suggest Akiza, cuz she has an all plant deck... And can summon a freaking giant red rose dragon :U))

The earth guardian materialized and helped Mari up so she could water him, causing her to giggle lightly. "Okay okay! I'll water you~" She said as she picked up a bucket and slowly pouring water over all the plants on the guardian, not too much so that they wouldn't wilt. The guardian seemed pleased. It then looked to Roselyn and moved the roots to make it look like he was smiling at her. It seemed excited to see the child as well.

TheDragoon said:
Nova took 'his' hand, giving a gentle smile of appreciation. She then began heading west. "Stick to the walls. You never know when the next mutant creature will pop out. Especially from that river." She explained.
Klef grinned. Even though this place felt gross and creepy, it was better having someone by her side than being completely alone in this dump. "But the walls have poop on them..." She whined, as she followed Nova, there was dung, blood, and etc. on the walls making her nose scrunch up, but she was growing rather accustomed to the enviroment after spending quite a lot of time in this sewer. Staring at the river quickly changed her mind about avoiding the wall like a plague. Her whining was rather petty once she realized that Nova was right, not only was the river terrifying, but it also was the apparent source of the monsters or at least her previous experience with a giant frog had led her to think that.

TheDragoon said:
((Well I was gonna suggest Akiza, cuz she has an all plant deck... And can summon a freaking giant red rose dragon :U))
The earth guardian materialized and helped Mari up so she could water him, causing her to giggle lightly. "Okay okay! I'll water you~" She said as she picked up a bucket and slowly pouring water over all the plants on the guardian, not too much so that they wouldn't wilt. The guardian seemed pleased. It then looked to Roselyn and moved the roots to make it look like he was smiling at her. It seemed excited to see the child as well.
...♱Roselyn smiled back at the guardian before smiling up at Mari♱...

JJKab said:
As Lena walked slowly towards the highschool, she noticed someone sitting on the bench in the courtyard. Curiously, she looked at him. Blank expression... looking at the sky... He then reached out to grab something... as if there was anything there, but he rethought that. Yep, he was bored, and Lena knew it. She smirked under her nose as she approached him slowly
"Hey... You're bored?" She asked, laying her one hand on her hip, as she was slowly approaching the guy
"Hmm?"

Leo turned towards the girl as she walked towards him. He cocked his head to the side.
"Bored...?"

He thought for a moment, then looked up and nodded.
"Yes, I guess I am pretty bored at the moment. Who are you, if you don't mind me asking?"

@JJKab

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballerina said:
Klef grinned. Even though this place felt gross and creepy, it was better having someone by her side than being completely alone in this dump. "But the walls have poop on them..." She whined, as she followed Nova, there was dung, blood, and etc. on the walls making her nose scrunch up, but she was growing rather accustomed to the enviroment after spending quite a lot of time in this sewer. Staring at the river quickly changed her mind about avoiding the wall like a plague. Her whining was rather petty once she realized that Nova was right, not only was the river terrifying, but it also was the apparent source of the monsters or at least her previous experience with a giant frog had led her to think that.
Nova sighed. "Rumor has it these creatures were once normal, but everything that came down here eventually mutated into something hideous once they came in contact with chemicals in the river that some scientists so carelessly dumped away." She explained as they turned the corner and continued on through the disgusting landfill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back