• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Nova nodded. "So I guess that makes you a female." She laughed lightly. "To be honest I feel kinda embarrassed for starting to like you, but there are more important things to talk about. We have to find an exit." She said as she looked around, contemplating which way to go.

Klef

"I guess so, at this point I have no clue what I actually am." She joked, a slight grin was on her face now. Not knowing what she was or where was did trouble her, but she never had enough time to give it too much thought nor did she want to. " Well of course you did, I like you too. You're a pretty neat person and I don't see what my gender has to do with anything." Of course, Klef thought she was referring to like as in liking a person because they were friendly, not thinking she might have meant liking a person in another way. "Yup, we need to get out of this place." Klef agreed, she looked at the tunnels with not a single clue on where the two needed to go. "Any idea which way to go?"

Ballerina said:
"Oh." He said. As a guy, he wasn't as aware of the creeps that lurked around. " The two now were standing at the buildings entrance. Roy kicked open the door for her, waiting for her to go through. " Have you gotten any homework yet? Math in sophmore year was so hard."
Ryouko shrugged, "Yeah but I can manage it" she said as she walked through the door.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seris soon charged as her punch had missed and sending chunks of ice flying♱...

@Mayyflower
Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi was pulled out by scarlet, she stood up and looked at scarlet ❋...
"I didn't do anything this little kid wanted to invade my privacy so I called her a kid and she went psychotic"
Scarlet looked at Levi then Seris and quickly jumped up, landing behind her. "She's around our age, our age appearance wise that is" she said and threw a punch at her.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko shrugged, "Yeah but I can manage it" she said as she walked through the door.
" I wish I could manage my homework as well, it just seems to get in the way of my actual work; art." He told her as the two were now walking through the hallway. " What room number is your math class in?" Roy asked, curious if the new girl remembered her schedule and class locations yet. If Roy were her, he'd probably would still be lost in the courtyard, but knowing her, she seemed like the type who already knew where everything was, at least to him.

Ballerina said:
" I wish I could manage my homework as well, it just seems to get in the way of my actual work; art." He told her as the two were now walking through the hallway. " What room number is your math class in?" Roy asked, curious if the new girl remembered her schedule and class locations yet. If Roy were her, he'd probably would still be lost in the courtyard, but knowing her, she seemed like the type who already knew where everything was, at least to him.
Ryouko thought about it, "hmmm..... 2....... 2 hundred something" she said.

Roman said:

When Astrid was stopped by Skylar, Alejandro sighed, soon coughing some more. It still hurted like hell, but with the others here... He felt better... Still terrible, but better. Alejandro's eyes made their way to Hyouinmaru and Skylar. He figured he must have told her what happened, and she was either frightened or just plain scared.

"Astrid... Don't waste your time. Even if you tried, Hyouinmaru would crush you. The power he was using when he hurt all those people, that was just his emotions... Or mine to be exact. His full power is something we wouldn't want to tamper with."

Hyouinmaru looked at Skylar again and saw the tears in her eyes... It was sort of pissing him off at how he couldn't look at her the way he wanted. She was just so... Gah! He immediately stopped the thought. He hated that word. We all know what he was thinking though... Even if she was crying. She was just.. So cute... But why? Hyouinmaru didn't pay any attention to Astrid and in fact, he set the vase down and stood up.

"Thank you for accepting my apology. Alejandro. I need some fresh air. I'll return momentarily."

Hyouinmaru then left the hospital room and eventually made his way outside, thinking deeply about the weird feeling that girl kept giving him.

tumblr_nsp9qtTu7D1ruf6qeo1_400.gif

Skylar and Astrid

~ blue and red ~

"Sky?! What are you talking about?? He nearly killed you!"

...?Skylar knew Astrid was right. This man, whose name she didn't even know, had nearly killed her. In reality, she should want him dead. Hate him. But, she couldn't bring herself to do it. She tried to blink away the tears, considering she was unable to wipe them away herself, but Astrid came over and brought a tissue to her eyes, blotting them away. Skylar looked up at Astrid as she spoke?...

"I know that. But I can't help it."

...?Astrid huffed, sitting herself down in the chair that Hyouinmaru was sitting in, crossing her arms as she moved her legs to rest on the bed. Even if Skylar forgave him, she never would. A scowl found its way on to her face as she spoke, before looking up at Alejandro to answer him?...

"If you say so, Sky. And you better keep yourself in check if that's the case. Or I won't forgive you either."

no slide no slide

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko thought about it, "hmmm..... 2....... 2 hundred something" she said.
"Sounds about right because most of the math classrooms are in the 200." He commented pointing over to his right, where another hallway was. " It's in this hallway."

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi was pulled out by scarlet, she stood up and looked at scarlet ❋...
"I didn't do anything this little kid wanted to invade my privacy so I called her a kid and she went psychotic"
LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked at Levi then Seris and quickly jumped up, landing behind her. "She's around our age, our age appearance wise that is" she said and threw a punch at her.
...♱Before the punch hit, Seris looked into Scarlet's eyes before she giggled and soon Scarlet felt paralyzed. Levi also felt like she was paralyzed as well. Soon Seris started to giggle lightly before she looked at them both and laughed in a malevolent way as she watched them both drop to the floor♱...

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Shuu smiled and kissed her lips back lightly. "Mine~" He whispered.
Lena giggled lightly, as she gently kissed Shuu's chin, slowly sitting up

"It was quite a nice night, dont you think?" She asked, looking in a flirty manner at him, biting her lover lip lightly

Ballerina said:

Klef

"I guess so, at this point I have no clue what I actually am." She joked, a slight grin was on her face now. Not knowing what she was or where was did trouble her, but she never had enough time to give it too much thought nor did she want to. " Well of course you did, I like you too. You're a pretty neat person and I don't see what my gender has to do with anything." Of course, Klef thought she was referring to like as in liking a person because they were friendly, not thinking she might have meant liking a person in another way. "Yup, we need to get out of this place." Klef agreed, she looked at the tunnels with not a single clue on where the two needed to go. "Any idea which way to go?"

Nova nodded. "We should head down the west corridor. That may lead to the exit." She said as she began to struggle to stand up. "We need to get moving. Fast."

JJKab said:
Lena giggled lightly, as she gently kissed Shuu's chin, slowly sitting up
"It was quite a nice night, dont you think?" She asked, looking in a flirty manner at him, biting her lover lip lightly
Shuu sat up and nodded. "Yup... But... I probably should get back to work soon." He said. "I'll try to get back by tonight, I promise."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu sat up and nodded. "Yup... But... I probably should get back to work soon." He said. "I'll try to get back by tonight, I promise."
Lena smiled a bit sadly, as she gently touched Shuu's cheek, and kissed him lightly

"As you wish... I'll be waiting for you..." She said, looking seductively at him, before standing up.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla stared at Kalin for a few moments once he awoke, before he gaze shifted to the ground upon which he lay. She hadn't noticed the blood-soaked ground before, and came to believe something bad had happened here. Sighing gently, Layla returned her gaze to Kalin with a gentle smile. "You walk off and get into trouble? You remind me of someone I know."

[/QUOTE]
Kalin returned his blade to its sheath, and desummoned it as he laughed at Layala's statement.

"Well, I guess that's fair. Though I didn't really think you were going to follow me out here, Layala...hey, if I was still fighting, would you have jumped in?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Before the punch hit, Seris looked into Scarlet's eyes before she giggled and soon Scarlet felt paralyzed. Levi also felt like she was paralyzed as well. Soon Seris started to giggle lightly before she looked at them both and laughed in a malevolent way as she watched them both drop to the floor♱...
Scarlet blinked and looked at Seris, 'all this for being called a kid? geez this day's generation over reacted way too much.' she thought.

@Mayyflower

Ballerina said:
"Sounds about right because most of the math classrooms are in the 200." He commented pointing over to his right, where another hallway was. " It's in this hallway."
Ryouko nodded, "alright, I only bothered to remember the teacher, not the room number." she said.

(I'll probably be in a sec)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Anyone available?)

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back