• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi flipped her hair and started walking, soon disappearing ❋...
"Oh love, you started it when you invaded my mind, so just do the world a favor and hush go find your mommy, I'm sure you know where I'm staying so if need me you know where I'll be.."
''My mother's dead you bitch!''

...♱She said after she reappeared behind Levi and attempted to punch her♱...

Nonalaka said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna smiled and nodded "Yup! Its not an oddity around here ~" she said swinging her arms lightly as she walked, they soon neared the coffee shop.
Zero smiled and opened the door to the coffee shop for her, "Lady's first" he said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''My mother's dead you bitch!''
...♱She said after she reappeared behind Levi and attempted to punch her♱...
...❋ Levi sensed her pressence and dodged her attempt at punching her ❋...

"Boohoo, So is mine, yet you don't see me going around punching people for it"

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko nodded, "Y'know you should take a combat class, if you were attacked you'd be able to fight back." she said.
"The thing is nobody really bothers attacking a friendly looking unicorn so why bother?" He replied, speaking from experience. He had never been physically assaulted by anyone at this school, nor did he go about picking fights. " I want to focus more on my art anyways."

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke smiled and did the same with his buttons ...

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

After playing a while Kairassi furrowed her brows a little, her eyes still watching the screen, she appeared to be almost loosing "Hey, I thought you said you weren't good at these games? She said before laughing lightly " Ah well, its more fun this way, theres more challenge!"

Ballerina said:
"The thing is nobody really bothers attacking a friendly looking unicorn so why bother?" He replied, speaking from experience. He had never been physically assaulted by anyone at this school, nor did he go about picking fights. " I want to focus more on my art anyways."
Ryouko shrugged, "Alright, I expected people to attack you more since you must be rare" he said.

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi sensed her pressence and dodged her attempt at punching her ❋...
"Boohoo, So is mine, yet you don't see me going around punching people for it"
...♱When Levi dodged the punch, Seris' punch soon landed onto a couch which destroyed it and blew a hole in the wall and floor♱...

''Heh, do you piss people off on a daily basis?''

LunaCrosby said:
Zero smiled and opened the door to the coffee shop for her, "Lady's first" he said.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna blinked before smiling at him "oh! thank you~" she said happily as she walked inside, soon finding the spot she normally sat in "I come here all the time~ its pretty nice here!"

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko shrugged, "Alright, I expected people to attack you more since you must be rare" he said.
"People don't really go after the second best as much. And I'm perfectly safe now that I'm at a high school for freaks." He told her. "What about you, don't people want to get their hands on a spirit weapon of sorts. Is that why you know combat?" Roy asked, forgetting that Ryouko was an assassin since she was so friendly for someone who's job it was to kill people.

Nonalaka said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna blinked before smiling at him "oh! thank you~" she said happily as she walked inside, soon finding the spot she normally sat in "I come here all the time~ its pretty nice here!"
Zero sat down infront of her and looked around, "I can see why, it's pretty comftorable here" he said.

Ballerina said:
"People don't really go after the second best as much. And I'm perfectly safe now that I'm at a high school for freaks." He told her. "What about you, don't people want to get their hands on a spirit weapon of sorts. Is that why you know combat?" Roy asked, forgetting that Ryouko was an assassin since she was so friendly for someone who's job it was to kill people.
Ryouko nodded, "They try but fail miserably, I usually have to kill anyone who has attempted to take me, whether they knew I was a weapon or not" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko nodded, "They try but fail miserably, I usually have to kill anyone who has attempted to take me, whether they knew I was a weapon or not" she said.
"Yeah, stopping time would definitely be an advantage." He commented as the two began to approach the building. " But why would someone want to take you else wise?" Roy asked, not meaning to be offensive, but was just genuinely curious.

@Lumina[/URL]
tumblr_mjm93rPdJh1qi3yn4o1_500.gif

Lumina

~ the broken phoenix ~

...♤Lumina was out for quite a while this time. Despite having her wounds healed, she had lost quite a bit of blood, and was going to be recovering from it for a while. She looked pale, even more so than normal, and just tired in general, to the point where you could even tell how exhausted her body was while she was sleeping. Along the length of her forearm ran a scar, looking like a distorted line from where the deep cut was being cauterized and reopened a few times. In her sleep she had curled in on herself, her body facing toward Kenji's warmth, a subconscious need to be with the pair she had been separated from for so long. As she slept, more memories were coming back to her, all the time they spent together, when things were really good between them. She longed for those days again, to just be with him with nothing getting in the way. To just be happy with him, to have the one thing that truly made her feel whole by her side once more. Life seemed to want to rip that away from them, but as of this moment, the phoenix wanted nothing but Kenji. A memory came back just then, it was when she first was in this room, and Kenji had thought that she was sick, and his words echoed in her head, causing her to curl up a bit, which moved her closer into Kenji's side as Lumina spoke a few words in her sleep♤...

"...I love you.."

no slide no slide

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱When Levi dodged the punch, Seris' punch soon landed onto a couch which destroyed it and blew a hole in the wall and floor♱...

''Heh, do you piss people off on a daily basis?''
...❋ Levi warped them out of her room and into a field ❋...

"Only when they piss me off first"

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi warped them out of her room and into a field ❋...
"Only when they piss me off first"
''And so since we're in this field, we're gonna fight? Warning you, it will be your fatal mistake..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''And so since we're in this field, we're gonna fight? Warning you, it will be your fatal mistake..''
"Well you through the first punch, so I have to put a little kid like you in her place..."

Mayyflower said:
"Well you through the first punch, so I have to put a little kid like you in her place..."
''Pff...come at me.''

...♱Seris stated before facing her with a face that showed hatred♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Pff...come at me.''
...♱Seris stated before facing her with a face that showed hatred♱...
...❋ Levi shook her head ❋...

"No no no, you had all that rage before, so why don't you come at me, why would I come at you when I had no intentions on fighting you in the first place? Tsk.. Kids these days.."

Mayyflower said:
"No no no, you had all that rage before, so why don't you come at me, why would I come at you when I had no intentions on fighting you in the first place? Tsk.. Kids these days.."
...♱In just a second, Seris was in front of Levi about to kick her using her heel♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Zero sat down infront of her and looked around, "I can see why, it's pretty comftorable here" he said.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna nodded "Yup~" she said with a smile "I came here with my siblings when we first moved here, we got coffee and I hated it at first since it was so bitter" she laughed a little "I guess I got used to the taste at some point..." She said before asking the waitress that came over for two coffees when she asked them what they would like.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱In just a second, Seris was in front of Levi about to kick her using her heel♱...
Mayyflower said:
( I WANT to throw Cam in here to teach them BOTH their places but IDK xD

Lumina said:
tumblr_mapmpgOXnN1rtfy32o1_500.gif

Skylar Ainsworth
~ blue-haired bookworm~

...?Skylar's eyes finally fell on the other people in the room. She hadn't noticed them at first, from trying to find out where she was. There was a person in the bed next to hers who seemed like he was sleeping. The first thing she noticed was how his stature was small, not unlike her own, and how his injuries were pretty similar to her own as well. She wondered how he ended up in here, and why they were in the same room. It wasn't long after that that Skylar noticed someone resting their head on her bed, who also seemed to be sleeping. This confused her as to why a stranger was sleeping on the edge of her bed. Trying not to move too much, she turned her head to look at him before starting to speak?...

"...um..."

"Skylar!!"

...?It was then that Astrid appeared in the doorway, rushing over to the side of Astrid's bed that Hyouinmaru wasn't sleeping on, looking visibly shaken, Skylar was the first friend that Astrid had made at the school, so hearing that she was in the hospital really worried her, especially because she had been placed in the intensive care unit. Since being admitted she was moved to a room that would accept visitors, so now she could finally see her friend. And just in time too, now that Skylar was actually awake?...

"Are you alright? I heard you were admitted three days ago! They wouldn't let me see you until now, but..."

...?What? Three days ago? How long had she been out for? The last thing she remembered was the shield above her cracking and a hard metallic hands around her throat, and everything was kind of fuzzy after that. Skylar tried to move a bit to sit up some, but pain shot throughout her whole body and she cried out a bit, before Astrid put a hand on her non-broken shoulder, keeping her still?...

"You need to rest, Skylar. You've got way too many broken bones to even think about moving. Plus, they can't exactly put your ribs in a cast. Also there was some internal bleeding so they had to perform surgery, so you really shouldn't be moving..."

"...what..? Astrid... what happened..?"

...?Astrid brought her hands back to her sides before running one of them through her bangs. She looked worried and conflicted as she spoke again, nodding her head at Alejandro for a moment?...

"I'm not really sure. There was a fight in front of the school between this kid and some bullies, but apparently later in the day one of the teachers found you and a few other kids hanging from one of the bigger trees on campus. You were nearly dead, but thankfully they brought you here in time to stabilize you. That was three days ago. Nobody knows who did it or anything."

...?Skylar just looked up at Astrid as she explained the story, the memories of being beaten by the iron-skinned man coming back to her. So, that's what had happened after she passed out. She still wondered why he did it, but for some reason, she couldn't bring herself to be mad at him. She couldn't place why that was, but maybe it was the feeling that deep down, she felt that it wasn't really him. That something must have happened to make him act like that. Closing her eyes to rest some, Skylar responded?...

"... I see."

no slide no slide no slide

Even though he was still passed out, Alejandro was still aware. When he heard Astrid's voice he slowly opened his big blue eyes, and stared up at the ceiling. The feeling of just wanting to have died back there returned. So much pain... It was all he felt on one side of his body while the other side was just numb. His irises slowly made their way over to Hyouinmaru, Astrid and the blue haired girl he had stopped him from murdering.

"T-Too... Loud... Please be quieter."

His voice came out weak, his message being directed towards Astrid since she wss the loudest. Turns out one of his lungs took some damage from being beat down so bad by the bullies. It was hard to speak and breath at the moment.

Hyouinmaru had slowly begab to wake up, placing his hand on Skylar's. He wanted to tell her something before she went to sleep again. It was going to be really quick... It was just a simple apology and it had a large amount of something to come with it. He then spoke tiredly...

"Wait..."

Shortyshot said:
( I WANT to throw Cam in here to teach them BOTH their places but IDK xD
(Nah, stay out of it,cause if he comes scarlet comes and if she comes Sam comes and if Sam comes Riley will come and if Riley comes, Rylen comes and of Rylen comes then The leviathans come and if the leviathans comes then Ethereal comes and if Ethereal comes Ezekiel comes and if ezekiel comes then Allen and kagura comes and if Allen and kagura comes then Misaka and her dad comes and if Misaka and her dad comes then Lexi and will come and if Lexi comes then kite comes and if kite comes Ollie comes and if Ollie comes then Lillith comes and if Lillith comes.. I think you get it by now.. )

Roman said:

Even though he was still passed out, Alejandro was still aware. When he heard Astrid's voice he slowly opened his big blue eyes, and stared up at the ceiling. The feeling of just wanting to have died back there returned. So much pain... It was all he felt on one side of his body while the other side was just numb. His irises slowly made their way over to Hyouinmaru, Astrid and the blue haired girl he had stopped him from murdering.

"T-Too... Loud... Please be quieter."

His voice came out weak, his message being directed towards Astrid since she wss the loudest. Turns out one of his lungs took some damage from being beat down so bad by the bullies. It was hard to speak and breath at the moment.

Hyouinmaru had slowly begab to wake up, placing his hand on Skylar's. He wanted to tell her something before she went to sleep again. It was going to be really quick... It was just a simple apology and it had a large amount of something to come with it. He then spoke tiredly...

"Wait..."

tumblr_mj7vy3EXms1qjdyzdo1_500.gif

Skylar Ainsworth

~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Astrid turned, now facing Alejandro. Ah, Ishida. She had been near the school when the fight happened, and witnessed everything. It was quite impressive, actually. To see how the bullies that she had seen before just kind of... exploded with ice from the inside out, that was the kind of thing that she expected from him. He was strong and she knew it, and she'd never let him forget it. Her previous interest in him hadn't just vanished in the span of an hour. Astrid just crossed her arms as she smirked down at himS?...

"I see you're awake. Y'know, you should learn to be more careful with those powers of yours. I almost took an ice needle to the face. Thankfully I was able to dodge enough out of the way, though my arm is still scarred from it."

...?On Astrid's upper right arm there was a blue scar that looked like how ice spreads on a windshield of a car during the winter, the same color blue as his hair. Astrid shrugged before moving her arm in front of her to look at the scar, where Alejandro could see it too if he was looking at it?...

"I mean, it is pretty cool, I'm not gonna lie."

...?Skylar's eyes were closed as Astrid turned her back to her to talk to Alejandro, and that was when she felt something on her hand. This caused her to look in Hyouinmaru's direction, her eyes slowly opening to see the man next to her bed now awake. She still didn't know who this man was, but he was talking to her, and it seemed like he wanted to say something. Blinking, Skylar responded?...

"...um, yes?"

no slide no slide

HimeragiSeiker said:
...❋ Levi allowed herself to get kicked before being behind seris in just seconds and kicking her in the back, she never fought by herself before and today wasn't about to be the day she started so she just waited for her sister to show up, because she knew that scarlet felt what she felt ❋...

"Scarlet.."

@LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back