• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi allowed herself to get kicked before being behind seris in just seconds and kicking her in the back, she never fought by herself before and today wasn't about to be the day she started so she just waited for her sister to show up, because she knew that scarlet felt what she felt ❋...
"Scarlet.."

@LunaCrosby
...♱Seris only jolted forward before doing a 360 kick around also making a wind-wave which would kick Levi and send her almost flying♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seris only jolted forward before doing a 360 kick around also making a wind-wave which would kick Levi and send her almost flying♱...
...❋ Levi did indeed get sent flying, she quickly made a barrier of water but the pressure of how fast she was going she still smacked into the water ❋...

"Come on is that the best you can do? Your weak kid"

Lumina said:
tumblr_mj7vy3EXms1qjdyzdo1_500.gif

Skylar Ainsworth
~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Astrid turned, now facing Alejandro. Ah, Ishida. She had been near the school when the fight happened, and witnessed everything. It was quite impressive, actually. To see how the bullies that she had seen before just kind of... exploded with ice from the inside out, that was the kind of thing that she expected from him. He was strong and she knew it, and she'd never let him forget it. Her previous interest in him hadn't just vanished in the span of an hour. Astrid just crossed her arms as she smirked down at himS?...

"I see you're awake. Y'know, you should learn to be more careful with those powers of yours. I almost took an ice needle to the face. Thankfully I was able to dodge enough out of the way, though my arm is still scarred from it."

...?On Astrid's upper right arm there was a blue scar that looked like how ice spreads on a windshield of a car during the winter, the same color blue as his hair. Astrid shrugged before moving her arm in front of her to look at the scar, where Alejandro could see it too if he was looking at it?...

"I mean, it is pretty cool, I'm not gonna lie."

...?Skylar's eyes were closed as Astrid turned her back to her to talk to Alejandro, and that was when she felt something on her hand. This caused her to look in Hyouinmaru's direction, her eyes slowly opening to see the man next to her bed now awake. She still didn't know who this man was, but he was talking to her, and it seemed like he wanted to say something. Blinking, Skylar responded?...

"...um, yes?"

no slide no slide no slide

Alejandro listened to Astrid as she spoke. He let out a cough, which... Well he really really wished he was dead after that. It hurted worst than all the other pain he was suffering from, and he knew the doctors were going to take a lifetime fixing that. He'd probably have to get in touch with someone like his grandmother. Once Astrid showed him the scar, he raised a brow, his blue irises scanned over it before he looked up at her.

"I'm... S-Sorry. But... W-Why were you there? Were you watching me or something? T-Trying to catch the latest scoop on the, "Victim"?"

Hyouinmaru sighed lightly and looked at her, before he immediately looked back down again. Was it him, or was it just the way she looked that made him feel weird just now... Either way it goes, he didn't plan on looking her straight in the face again. He then began speaking, one side of his face being visible which revealed a light pink on his cheek.

"I know... I don't look like the guy from yesterday... But I can assure you I was the one who did it... I just wanted to apologize and well... I even brought you some flowers, since.. That's what humans do."

Hyouinmaru turned towards the windowsill behind him and picked up the flowers.

"I put them in a vase... And even put some water in it for you..."

Mayyflower said:
(Nah, stay out of it,cause if he comes scarlet comes and if she comes Sam comes and if Sam comes Riley will come and if Riley comes, Rylen comes and of Rylen comes then The leviathans come and if the leviathans comes then Ethereal comes and if Ethereal comes Ezekiel comes and if ezekiel comes then Allen and kagura comes and if Allen and kagura comes then Misaka and her dad comes and if Misaka and her dad comes then Lexi and will come and if Lexi comes then kite comes and if kite comes Ollie comes and if Ollie comes then Lillith comes and if Lillith comes.. I think you get it by now.. )
(So the only person who could even stop that scenario is Marcus. I'mma just stay out of it xD )

Roman said:

Alejandro listened to Astrid as she spoke. He let out a cough, which... Well he really really wished he was dead after that. It hurt worst than all the other pain he was suffering from, and he knew the doctors were going to take a lifetime fixing that. He'd probably have to get in touch with someone like his grandmother. Once Astrid showed him the scar, he raised a brow, his blue irises scanned over it before he looked up at her.

"I'm... S-Sorry. But... W-Why were you there? Were you watching me or something? T-Trying to catch the latest scoop on the, "Victim"?"

Hyouinmaru sighed lightly and looked at her, before he immediately looked back down again. Was it him, or was it just the way she looked that made him feel weird just now... Either way it goes, he didn't plan on looking her straight in the face again. He then began speaking, one side of his face being visible which revealed a light pink on his cheek.

"I know... I don't look like the guy from yesterday... But I can assure you I was the one who did it... I just wanted to apologize and well... I even brought you some flowers, since.. That's what humans do."

Hyouinmaru turned towards the windowsill behind him and picked up the flowers.

"I put them in a vase... And even put some water in it for you..."

[/img]

Skylar Ainsworth

~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Astrid raised an eyebrow at his question. Was she watching him? Nah, she was still at the school when Alejandro had left, just kind of hanging around because she had nothing else to do. So she just happened to be there when him and what looked to be his girlfriend appeared back in front of the school and were confronted by the bullies. Or, should she say ex-girlfriend? It didn't look like things ended well for them, though she didn't hear the conversation that had happened between the two of them. All she knew was that he didn't look happy, neither did she, and suddenly the girl just disappeared and Alejandro had stumbled off toward the back of the school. She watched him for a bit before going back and doing her own thing, only to get a letter in her mailbox the next day with a few announcements. The first was that there had been a fatal fight in front of the school, and the second was a statement that three students were found chained to a tree, in the style of a crucifix, and that Skylar's name was on the list of people who had gotten attacked. Of course this worried her, and now she was here. But that wasn't what Alejandro was asking about. She crossed her arms again before smirking at him?...

"You wish. I just happened to be at the school when your little fight went down, nothing more than that."

...?Skylar's eyes widened as the man in front of her explained that he was the reason she was in here. Her body tensed up, and her hand retracted a bit under his, and you could tell she was slightly frightened. He really did look nothing like the man from when she was attacked. He looked much... kinder. Much more in control. Looking at him now, it confirmed her thought that something must have sent him into a frenzy and that's why he attacked her. Despite this, tears stemmed from fear came to her eyes as she looked at him?...

...?Upon hearing Hyouinmaru's confession, Astrid immediately turned on her heel, glaring down Hyouinmaru. So he was the reason that Sky... fire encased her hands as she stepped around the bed, moving threateningly toward him with a murderous expression. She'd never let someone who hurt her best friend like that live?...

"So it was you... that hurt Sky.... I'm going to kill y-"

"I-I see. It's okay. I forgive you."

"What??!"

no slide no slide

Roman said:
"Who told you that lie?" Nai asked with a smile on his face. "You're the cutest~" he said, as he looked down and saw Fricka's hands. He didn't say anything, but he knew what she was about to do.
"I am not cute!" Fricka repeated, looking half serious, half slyly at Nai, her hands moving a bit closer to Nai's chest.

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi did indeed get sent flying, she quickly made a barrier of water but the pressure of how fast she was going she still smacked into the water ❋...
"Come on is that the best you can do? Your weak kid"
...♱Seris soon turned that water to ice before she turned to the block of ice and made a purple fire ball and infused it with her fist and decided to punch the block of ice with Levi in it♱...

Lumina said:
Skylar Ainsworth
~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...☭Astrid raised an eyebrow at his question. Was she watching him? Nah, she was still at the school when Alejandro had left, just kind of hanging around because she had nothing else to do. So she just happened to be there when him and what looked to be his girlfriend appeared back in front of the school and were confronted by the bullies. Or, should she say ex-girlfriend? It didn't look like things ended well for them, though she didn't hear the conversation that had happened between the two of them. All she knew was that he didn't look happy, neither did she, and suddenly the girl just disappeared and Alejandro had stumbled off toward the back of the school. She watched him for a bit before going back and doing her own thing, only to get a letter in her mailbox the next day with a few announcements. The first was that there had been a fatal fight in front of the school, and the second was a statement that three students were found chained to a tree, in the style of a crucifix, and that Skylar's name was on the list of people who had gotten attacked. Of course this worried her, and now she was here. But that wasn't what Alejandro was asking about. She crossed her arms again before smirking at him☭...

"You wish. I just happened to be at the school when your little fight went down, nothing more than that."

...↹Skylar's eyes widened as the man in front of her explained that he was the reason she was in here. Her body tensed up, and her hand retracted a bit under his, and you could tell she was slightly frightened. He really did look nothing like the man from when she was attacked. He looked much... kinder. Much more in control. Looking at him now, it confirmed her thought that something must have sent him into a frenzy and that's why he attacked her. Despite this, tears stemmed from fear came to her eyes as she looked at him↹...

...☭Upon hearing Hyouinmaru's confession, Astrid immediately turned on her heel, glaring down Hyouinmaru. So he was the reason that Sky... fire encased her hands as she stepped around the bed, moving threateningly toward him with a murderous expression. She'd never let someone who hurt her best friend like that live☭...

"So it was you... that hurt Sky.... I'm going to kill y-"

"I-I see. It's okay. I forgive you."

"What??!"

no slide no slide no slide

When Astrid was stopped by Skylar, Alejandro sighed, soon coughing some more. It still hurted like hell, but with the others here... He felt better... Still terrible, but better. Alejandro's eyes made their way to Hyouinmaru and Skylar. He figured he must have told her what happened, and she was either frightened or just plain scared.

"Astrid... Don't waste your time. Even if you tried, Hyouinmaru would crush you. The power he was using when he hurt all those people, that was just his emotions... Or mine to be exact. His full power is something we wouldn't want to tamper with."

Hyouinmaru looked at Skylar again and saw the tears in her eyes... It was sort of pissing him off at how he couldn't look at her the way he wanted. She was just so... Gah! He immediately stopped the thought. He hated that word. We all know what he was thinking though... Even if she was crying. She was just.. So cute... But why? Hyouinmaru didn't pay any attention to Astrid and in fact, he set the vase down and stood up.

"Thank you for accepting my apology. Alejandro. I need some fresh air. I'll return momentarily."

Hyouinmaru then left the hospital room and eventually made his way outside, thinking deeply about the weird feeling that girl kept giving him.

JJKab said:
"I am not cute!" Fricka repeated, looking half serious, half slyly at Nai, her hands moving a bit closer to Nai's chest.
"Well you're not ugly. You have to be cute.." Nai said, pecking Fricka on the lips. "Yeah.. Definitely cute." He said with a smile. He also watched as she inched her hands closer to his chest.

Roman said:
"Well you're not ugly. You have to be cute.." Nai said, pecking Fricka on the lips. "Yeah.. Definitely cute." He said with a smile. He also watched as she inched her hands closer to his chest.
Fricka smiled lightly, when Nai pecked her lips.

"You know.... I was going to tickle you... But I'm not going to" She admitted, kissing Nai's cheek.

Nonalaka said:

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot laughed lightly, he wasnt exactly tall, but he was still quite a bit taller than Yumi "Yeah, It is, you're pretty short" he said as they came closer to the front of the line. He nodded when she asked about the games "Right, unless you don't want to..." He said, his voice trailing off a little.

◎Yumi◎

Yumi poked at his arm playfully as she bounced in the line. Wearing heels and getting piggy back rides were some ways that made her taller, but heels hurt since she never wore them often. "Yeah, I still want too. I was just wondering if you didn't want to do that anymore or do something else." Yumi stated, she hadn't been sure if Elliot had changed his mind about the game in the span of two rides. She was just checking to make sure really.

Nonalaka said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla stared at him, her brows furrowed slightly in confusion as she left down her fork on the table. ".....What kind of question is that?" She said frowning at him "Why wouldn't I be? I love spending time with you and I love you" she said sounding a bit upset by his question "...I missed you a lot when you were away..." She said quietly.
Kaname's gaze refused to budge, remaining fixated to where it was. He could tell by the way she was talking that he had upset her. It bothered him that he had even asked, for it in his way-of-life it was a sign of weakness. Taking a deep breath, he raised his head, a playful smile upon his lips as he rubbed the back of his neck a bit more, "I was just being childish.", before dropping his hand back to his plate, stuffing more food into his mouth.

@Mashiro Shiina[/URL]
Layla stared at Kalin for a few moments once he awoke, before he gaze shifted to the ground upon which he lay. She hadn't noticed the blood-soaked ground before, and came to believe something bad had happened here. Sighing gently, Layla returned her gaze to Kalin with a gentle smile. "You walk off and get into trouble? You remind me of someone I know."

Ballerina said:
"Yeah, stopping time would definitely be an advantage." He commented as the two began to approach the building. " But why would someone want to take you else wise?" Roy asked, not meaning to be offensive, but was just genuinely curious.
Ryouko shrugged, "I'm a girl, even if I'm a weapon, there's still creep's out there that try stuff." she said.

Nonalaka said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna nodded "Yup~" she said with a smile "I came here with my siblings when we first moved here, we got coffee and I hated it at first since it was so bitter" she laughed a little "I guess I got used to the taste at some point..." She said before asking the waitress that came over for two coffees when she asked them what they would like.
Zero tilted his head slightly, "You have sibling's? What are they like??" he asked curiously, he never really had siblings before, so he was curious.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled lightly, when Nai pecked her lips.
"You know.... I was going to tickle you... But I'm not going to" She admitted, kissing Nai's cheek.
"I'm glad you didn't." Nai said, smiling a little when she kissed his cheek. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed lightly, looking at Fricka and then the mirror. "So... Wanna do something today? Probably go to the park?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seris soon turned that water to ice before she turned to the block of ice and made a purple fire ball and infused it with her fist and decided to punch the block of ice with Levi in it♱...
Scarlet appeared behind Levi, well, what seemed to be a block of ice, and pulled her out of it, moving out of the way of the ice quickly when Seris Punched it. "Geez, what did you do this time?..." she said.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
"I'm glad you didn't." Nai said, smiling a little when she kissed his cheek. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed lightly, looking at Fricka and then the mirror. "So... Wanna do something today? Probably go to the park?"
"Sure... I would love to go to the park with you" Fricka said. She slowly made her hand go on the back of Nai's neck, scratching it lightly.

JJKab said:
"Sure... I would love to go to the park with you" Fricka said. She slowly made her hand go on the back of Nai's neck, scratching it lightly.
Nai chuckled softly when he felt Fricka's hand on his neck. "Alright. Maybe we can have a little picnic. Just you and me." He suggested with a nod.

Roman said:
Nai chuckled softly when he felt Fricka's hand on his neck. "Alright. Maybe we can have a little picnic. Just you and me." He suggested with a nod.
"Sure... I approve" Fricka said, looking at her hand

"You seem to enjoy it..." She noticed, looking in a flirty manner at Nai.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko shrugged, "I'm a girl, even if I'm a weapon, there's still creep's out there that try stuff." she said.
"Oh." He said. As a guy, he wasn't as aware of the creeps that lurked around. " The two now were standing at the buildings entrance. Roy kicked open the door for her, waiting for her to go through. " Have you gotten any homework yet? Math in sophmore year was so hard."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet appeared behind Levi, well, what seemed to be a block of ice, and pulled her out of it, moving out of the way of the ice quickly when Seris Punched it. "Geez, what did you do this time?..." she said.
@Mayyflower
...♱Seris soon charged as her punch had missed and sending chunks of ice flying♱...

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
@Mayyflower
HimeragiSeiker said:
...❋ Levi was pulled out by scarlet, she stood up and looked at scarlet ❋...

"I didn't do anything this little kid wanted to invade my privacy so I called her a kid and she went psychotic"

Ballerina said:
Nova nodded. "So I guess that makes you a female." She laughed lightly. "To be honest I feel kinda embarrassed for starting to like you, but there are more important things to talk about. We have to find an exit." She said as she looked around, contemplating which way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back