• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Zero tilted his head slightly, "You have sibling's? What are they like??" he asked curiously, he never really had siblings before, so he was curious.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna nodded "Yeah, two of them, an older brother and a younger sister" she said with a small smile "My brother is pretty lazy and a bit grumpy sometimes but he's nice" she said as their coffee's arrived, she thanked the waitress before she left "I havent seen my little sister in quite a while, but she is pretty shy and quiet" she then continued.

TheDragoon said:
Nova shrugged. "Hard to say. They're extremely hostile so nobody has stayed alive long enough to find out..." She said with a frown. "Not that I want to anyway, I just want to get out of here, like you." She finished as the smell of fresh began to sneak it's way into their noses again. "We're getting close to an exit."
" Yeah, I can tell." She said, Klef knew that the monsters were hostile, even if she hadn't experienced it firsthand. She looked at the river for a few moments, before looking back at Nova. " But neither do I, dying in a sewer isn't how I want to die." Klef told her before she started to smell fresh air too. The stench of the sewer didn't smell as bad the longer they were in it, but the smell of fresh air was still noticeable. Her face lit up a bit, happy that the two might finally leave the sewer. Nova telling her that they were closer to an exit only confirmed that their chances of making it out of this sewer was high. " You're not joking right?"

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko looked at him, "Probably, but it'll still be embarrassing, at least that's what I think" she said.
"To you. I've embarassed myself way too many times in the past. At this point it's the norm." He told her. "Then again, you're new and all, so you still have a chance to make impressions and gain a reputation, I don't want to get in your way."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland blinked before taking the napkin and cleaning his face off, chuckling as he did so. Roland did enjoy the slight spicy-sweet taste of the chili dogs. They were rather messy if you weren't careful though. In that sense, Roland would probably always have a bit on his face when he ate them. As for why she hadn't tried them before, Roland had no clue. Then again, he didn't see many places for America style foods over in the town for the school. At the same time, he doesn't really bother to look around that much if he doesn't have someone else with him⚒...

"I dunno. Maybe they never

caught your interest before?"

[/QUOTE]

~*Dakota Mayer*~

Dakota viewed the food in front of her as he spoke, she supposed they never had, its not like she hasn't seen one before though, she had, she just never thought on trying them really. Shrugging gently she looked to Roland "Hm, maybe? I guess maybe its cause they taste a lot better than they look?" She said with another shrug before taking another bite of her food.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'm sure you're not~''
Mari giggled and snuggled in closer to her, enjoying the bright red sun on her skin and being so close to Roselyn. She felt pretty happy, but bored. Eh, she could live with that.

Ballerina said:
" Yeah, I can tell." She said, Klef knew that the monsters were hostile, even if she hadn't experienced it firsthand. She looked at the river for a few moments, before looking back at Nova. " But neither do I, dying in a sewer isn't how I want to die." Klef told her before she started to smell fresh air too. The stench of the sewer didn't smell as bad the longer they were in it, but the smell of fresh air was still noticeable. Her face lit up a bit, happy that the two might finally leave the sewer. Nova telling her that they were closer to an exit only confirmed that their chances of making it out of this sewer was high. " You're not joking right?"
Nova was about to shake her head when SUDDENLY, out of the water came the GITROG monster, eating her whole! It let out a loud croak as Nova began screaming in the frogs stomach. Klef would need to act FAST, or Nova was gonna be fried chicken dinner from stomach acid. The Gitrog Monster had it sights set on Klef next.

Mayyflower said:
(Sure, can you start?)
((Sure xD I'm gonna say Kaito was preforming :3))

Kite was out at the park, doing some street performance for any humans who were attacking supers during the Civil War. Many seemed pleased with his performance, while some others just got up and left. Either way, he was trying to make amends with them so that the war would not continue. Right now, he was just doing some magic tricks using a simple deck of cards, and one of his animal friends that looked like a lizard with a top hat and cards in his hand.

TheDragoon said:
Mari giggled and snuggled in closer to her, enjoying the bright red sun on her skin and being so close to Roselyn. She felt pretty happy, but bored. Eh, she could live with that.
''Hmmm...Any names you have in mind for the baby?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...Any names you have in mind for the baby?''
Mari shrugged lightly. "I hadn't thought of that. We could call her Rosie, after you if you like?" She asked, not really sure.

JJKab said:
"Well, I just wanted to take a stroll to the pool, mayyybe to the courtyard... It seems that the order was reversed.." Lena said, chuckling lightly, as she looked at Leon, turning towards him
"Do you like swimming?" She asked out of curiousity, brushing some hair out of her left eye.

"Well, no. I've never been swimming before. Is it fun?" He replied, cracking the joints of a finger with a few twitching movements. He looked at his hand lazily, then placed it back on his lap.

"If so, I would like to try it. If you're willing to show me how, that is."

@JJKab

JJKab said:
"I feel like laughing today... what about some comedy" Gregory asked, smiling gently, as he looked at Ariel, tilting his head lightly.
Ariel nodded "Alright~ comedy it is then!~" she said happily as she set up a movie before sitting next to Gregory on the couch.

TheDragoon said:
Nova was about to shake her head when SUDDENLY, out of the water came the GITROG monster, eating her whole! It let out a loud croak as Nova began screaming in the frogs stomach. Klef would need to act FAST, or Nova was gonna be fried chicken dinner from stomach acid. The Gitrog Monster had it sights set on Klef next.

Klef was going to say something else but was interupted by the return Gitrog monster. Her eyes widened and she lifted her eyebrows, she froze for a mere moment as she watched the frog swallow Nova whole. The murmured screams of her new friend let Klef know she needed to do something as quick as possible. She would use a knife, but Nova mentioned that such a weapon couldn't cut through the frog's thick skin before. The frog now had it's slit eyes on Klef, who was clueless and trembling to the point that her body couldn't handle being in the form she shapeshifted into.

ezgif-1878399132.gif

Her body quickly contorted into it's original form, she was now was about a half foot shorter and rather small compared to the form she was previously using. All she could do was cry, she was not expecting such a frog to pop out of nowhere, but it seemed odd that she could even use this form. Was her chip no longer working? It had been awhile since she left to 'visit' this city so perhaps things have changed back there. An idea popped up into her head, the girl was ready to risk exploding as long as it meant she could get her friend back. She morphed into a bear at least three times her height since she thought the best way to go about this was monster vs monster. Klef charged at the Frog at full speed, attempting to ram the frog into the wall, hopefully it would push Nova out, or at least leave the monster unconscious.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded "Alright~ comedy it is then!~" she said happily as she set up a movie before sitting next to Gregory on the couch.
Gregory looked at Ariel, as he gently wrapped his arm around her neck

"If you feel asleep, you can rest your head on my lap... They make for a great pillow" He joked, laughing gently

"Or if you just want me to gently scratch your head."

JJKab said:
Lena grinned lightly. Someone who showed initiative was actually really nice for once
"Sure! I was going there... and from your suggestion, I'll take that you want to accompany me" She exclaimed, slowly standing up
"If that's alright, I would like to come along, yes," Leon said, standing up after her. He adjusted his vest, and ran his fingers through his hair. He smiled at Lena.

"it'll be... nice to try something new."

@JJKab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back