• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ballerina said:
(Only one character, Roy ;-; However I can remake one of my old ones pretty quickly if you'd rather have someone else)
(No, no it's fine. I'm fine with whatever honestly. would you like to start the interaction?)

JJKab said:
Lena pulled away gently, as she looked into Shuu's eyes
"You would make for a great husband, you know?" She asked him, breathing a bit heavily.

"I would greatly appreciate your company, soon" She slowly kissed his chin, moving down to his neck
Shuu smiled and gave her a hickey before pulling away. "I think maybe I'd enjoy it..." He said softly as he began to unbutton his pants.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smiled and gave her a hickey before pulling away. "I think maybe I'd enjoy it..." He said softly as he began to unbutton his pants.
Lena quietly watched Shuu's movement, before she reached to her bra's connectings. She started to disconnect them

TheDragoon said:

Klef

Shaking her wasn't the brightest idea, but Klef was doing it by instinct and what she saw worked before. "Ok!" She responded immediately stopped when told to by the panicked girl, who was having very much trouble breathing. Klef was also rather panicked since she had no clue what to do. She was more familiar with passing out, or when situations did arise involving other people Juniper was usually the one that knew how to help. "What should I do?" Klef mumbled wth a concerned expression on her face, saying this more to herself than to Nova who was passing out. After studying Nova for a few moments, she realized that the way the girl was acting, was more or less because of her emotions. She carefully sat Nova down onto the floor, at this point she really didn't care about how disgusting it was. Klef sat down next to her, letting Nova lean on her shoulder so that she wouldn't faceplant into the slime. "We can stay here until your feeling calmer, there's plenty of time."

Form: Male (Klef)

Ballerina said:

Klef

Shaking her wasn't the brightest idea, but Klef was doing it by instinct and what she saw worked before. "Ok!" She responded immediately stopped when told to by the panicked girl, who was having very much trouble breathing. Klef was also rather panicked since she had no clue what to do. She was more familiar with passing out, or when situations did arise involving other people Juniper was usually the one that knew how to help. "What should I do?" Klef mumbled wth a concerned expression on her face, saying this more to herself than to Nova who was passing out. After studying Nova for a few moments, she realized that the way the girl was acting, was more or less because of her emotions. She carefully sat Nova down onto the floor, at this point she really didn't care about how disgusting it was. Klef sat down next to her, letting Nova lean on her shoulder so that she wouldn't faceplant into the slime. "We can stay here until your feeling calmer, there's plenty of time."

Form: Male (Klef)

Nova nodded. "Your such a kind man..." She said softly, still thinking Klef was male. She said before nuzzling herself into 'his' warmth. She seemed to be calming down a bit.

Roman said:

Hyouinmaru grinned as he stared into the girl's eyes. Deep down inside, he was in a mental battle with this weird rush of emotion he felt. Wherever it was coming from... And whatever it was just had a very bad urge to kill and it was venting through Hyouinmaru. He raised his hand, and struck the girl in the face, sending her flying into a nearby building.

"I like when my prey fight back, but you'll be the exception this time, Shrimp."

Hyouinmaru began to laugh maniacally, his long black hair flowing down his back as if it were a lion's mane. In mere seconds, he found d himself in front of the g
irl again.

tumblr_n7v3jw0Yag1sn1yebo1_1280.gif

His foot connected with her rib cage, and sent her up into the air, and he then connected his elbow into her back. A flurry of punches soon following.

"I'm surprised by the fact your little body can withstand all of this!"

tumblr_mapmpgOXnN1rtfy32o1_500.gif

Skylar

~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Skylar wasn't sure what was going to happen. She expected he might want to fight, but was nowhere near prepared for the level of strength that he possessed. Her small body flew as his hand connected with her face, landing with enough impact on the wall to completely crack it underneath her. What power he possessed... was it due to the aura, or just that his hand felt like solid iron. If that was the case, it'd make sense that his body looked like it was made of the stuff. Either way, the attack wasn't over, and barely before she could recover from being slammed into the building, she felt something connecting with her ribcage, and the snapping sounds and bursts of unbearable pain that followed. As his elbow connected with her back, she coughed up blood before slamming into the ground, which also cracked under the force of his punches. Why was he attacking her? She didn't do anything! It was all she could do to move her hand off to the side to spell out the word "SHIELD", and a temporary shield appeared over her, enough for it to be a temporary respite. A small trickle of blood was coming from her mouth and she wasn't sure she could feel her leg anymore from how much pain it was in. Her shoulder felt weird and she was scared to look at it, so she didn't, instead looking up at the man from under the shield, wondering why he was acting the way he was. Something seemed off, and something told her that he wasn't normally like this. But she didn't expect the shield to last for long, and Skylar wasn't sure what would happen when it broke?...

no slide no slide

Last edited by a moderator:

Roy

He sat on a bench eating his lunch in the school's courtyard waiting for his lunch hour to be over. Today marked his third year here and he loved every second spent at the school.

@LunaCrosby

(Sorry for such a boring first post

:P )

TheDragoon said:
Nova nodded. "Your such a kind man..." She said softly, still thinking Klef was male. She said before nuzzling herself into 'his' warmth. She seemed to be calming down a bit.

Klef

"Thanks?..." At this point, Klef had come to terms with being called a male in this form. Her male form was best suited for tasks like this, served as a great disguise, and she was pretty sure she was trapped in this form anyways due to being chipped, completely unaware that the Civil War had ended. She smiled softly, glad to see her friend calm down, but was trying scheme some sort of plan to get the two out of here in the back of her head.

Form: Klef (Male)

Lumina said:
tumblr_mapmpgOXnN1rtfy32o1_500.gif

Skylar
~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Skylar wasn't sure what was going to happen. She expected he might want to fight, but was nowhere near prepared for the level of strength that he possessed. Her small body flew as his hand connected with her face, landing with enough impact on the wall to completely crack it underneath her. What power he possessed... was it due to the aura, or just that his hand felt like solid iron. If that was the case, it'd make sense that his body looked like it was made of the stuff. Either way, the attack wasn't over, and barely before she could recover from being slammed into the building, she felt something connecting with her ribcage, and the snapping sounds and bursts of unbearable pain that followed. As his elbow connected with her back, she coughed up blood before slamming into the ground, which also cracked under the force of his punches. Why was he attacking her? She didn't do anything! It was all she could do to move her hand off to the side to spell out the word "SHIELD", and a temporary shield appeared over her, enough for it to be a temporary respite. A small trickle of blood was coming from her mouth and she wasn't sure she could feel her leg anymore from how much pain it was in. Her shoulder felt weird and she was scared to look at it, so she didn't, instead looking up at the man from under the shield, wondering why he was acting the way he was. Something seemed off, and something told her that he wasn't normally like this. But she didn't expect the shield to last for long, and Skylar wasn't sure what would happen when it broke?...

no slide no slide no slide

Hyouinmaru watched as she went crashing into the ground and his fist repeatedly connecting into her back. The sounds of bones cracking satisfying him and bringing joy to the crazed dragon boy. He frowned when his attacks stopped doing damage...

"What the fuck... What is this?!"

Hyouinmaru doubled his punches strength by 4x as he repeatedly bshed at the shield until it broke and he was able to grab her again.

tumblr_mt8ri3CEWx1s0b2beo4_1280.jpg

"You didn't fight back earlier, so don't try now."

Hyouinmaru picked her up by the neck and squeezed tightly as he carried her to a large tree where three boys were hanging in a crucified type way.

"Join the heroes."

Hyouinmaru tossed the girl up and kicked her towards the tree , and sent metal flying at her wrist and ankles, which locked her on the tree just like the others I the crucified position.

"Heh..."

latest

Hyouinmaru was about to kill the three of them brutally, but he sensed a familiar energy nearing his position. He looked in the direction behind him and saw Alejandro limping towards him. He was holding his arm, which was obviously still broken.

"So the kid is still alive."

Alejandro looked up at the tree and then at Hyouinmaru.

"I-I... Still have a lot... T-To make up for before I die... Hyouinmaru. I'll start by stopping you."

"Let's just see how far you get before you become mush."

Hyouinmaru charged at Alejandro, but was immediately stopped by his body slowly freezing.

"Cheap tricks?!"

"I... Was always prepared to fight you.... Just in... C-Case... You went rogue."

After Alejandro's final word, he passed out, his shoulder in a weird position as it was broken and Hyouinmaru fighting to break free, but soon completely frozen.

(((( Time skip? ))))​

Roman said:

Hyouinmaru watched as she went crashing into the ground and his fist repeatedly connecting into her back. The sounds of bones cracking satisfying him and bringing joy to the crazed dragon boy. He frowned when his attacks stopped doing damage...

"What the fuck... What is this?!"

Hyouinmaru doubled his punches strength by 4x as he repeatedly bshed at the shield until it broke and he was able to grab her again.

tumblr_mt8ri3CEWx1s0b2beo4_1280.jpg

"You didn't fight back earlier, so don't try now."

Hyouinmaru picked her up by the neck and squeezed tightly as he carried her to a large tree where three boys were hanging in a crucified type way.

"Join the heroes."

Hyouinmaru tossed the girl up and kicked her towards the tree , and sent metal flying at her wrist and ankles, which locked her on the tree just like the others I the crucified position.

"Heh..."

latest

Hyouinmaru was about to kill the three of them brutally, but he sensed a familiar energy nearing his position. He looked in the direction behind him and saw Alejandro limping towards him. He was holding his arm, which was obviously still broken.

"So the kid is still alive."

Alejandro looked up at the tree and then at Hyouinmaru.

"I-I... Still have a lot... T-To make up for before I die... Hyouinmaru. I'll start by stopping you."

"Let's just see how far you get before you become mush."

Hyouinmaru charged at Alejandro, but was immediately stopped by his body slowly freezing.

"Cheap tricks?!"

"I... Was always prepared to fight you.... Just in... C-Case... You went rogue."

After Alejandro's final word, he passed out, his shoulder in a weird position as it was broken and Hyouinmaru fighting to break free, but soon completely frozen.

(((( Time skip? ))))​
((Yeah. Should I start?))

Ballerina said:

Roy

He sat on a bench eating his lunch in the school's courtyard waiting for his lunch hour to be over. Today marked his third year here and he loved every second spent at the school.

@LunaCrosby

(Sorry for such a boring first post

:P )
(it's fine)

Ryouko walked around, she didn't really eat during lunch hour, she didn't see the point in leaving an opportunity for someone to steal her food, at least that's what she thought. Being new to the school, considering the reason she was even here, she wouldn't know much about it.

LunaCrosby said:
(it's fine)
Ryouko walked around, she didn't really eat during lunch hour, she didn't see the point in leaving an opportunity for someone to steal her food, at least that's what she thought. Being new to the school, considering the reason she was even here, she wouldn't know much about it.

Roy was about to eat a steamed bun just before a girl caught his eye. He hadn't ever seen this girl before so he assumed that she was knew since he was rather familiar with most people at this school. "Hey!" Roy said, hoping to grab her attention. " Are you new here? I haven't seen your face around here before. " He told her.

large.gif

Ballerina said:

Roy was about to eat a steamed bun just before a girl caught his eye. He hadn't ever seen this girl before so he assumed that she was knew since he was rather familiar with most people at this school. "Hey!" Roy said, hoping to grab her attention. " Are you new here? I haven't seen your face around here before. " He told her.

large.gif

Ryouko blinked when she heard someone call out to her, or at leas it seemed like it, she curiously looked back at the boy.

"hm? Oh... Yeah, I'm new, I enrolled yesterday to this school" she said, turning to look at him.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryouko blinked when she heard someone call out to her, or at leas it seemed like it, she curiously looked back at the boy.

"hm? Oh... Yeah, I'm new, I enrolled yesterday to this school" she said, turning to look at him.
"Yesterday? This is my third year here." He was rather surprised the girl responded since he was used to being ignored in situations like this. "I'm Roy by the way."

Roman said:
Roman looked at the being and sighed. He wanted to take him to that masked guy... The one with the orange spiral. He knew exactly who he was talking about, but he didn't want to go... Then he thought again and felt maybe they could make peace.
"I'll go with you."

Roman looked back at the mansion and shook his head. He was glad he planned on moving. He might get someone hurt, and these guys meant business. They really wanted to take him to this masked guy and he didn't think otherwise.

"He better be thinking about crushing our problems and not me. I won't hold back if he plans to fight."
...♙The spiral patterned being laughed before turning and starting to walk away, the four combat types of his species following him, still in the protective formation as they walked. Raising a hand up, the spiral on tossed a scroll at Roman♙...

"No no, it's just gonna be you two. The scroll tells you where to go, I think boss man is already there. I'm told if you're not there within thirty some minutes that I'll be killing this person inside of me."

...♙The spiral being then jumped away into the trees, the others following him as storm clouds could be seen on the horizon as they disappeared as they came, the gate still off it's hinges♙...

@Lumina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back