• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit sheepishly, as she blushed lightly.
"M-My bed must be comfortable" She exclaimed, as she came out of the closet in her usual clothes- White t-shirt, pair of shorts, but without shoes.
"Very comfortable. Literally... Why aren't the beds in the guy dorms this comfortable?" Nai asked as he used his magic to change the color of his hair. "I might just buy my own mattress."

Roman said:
"Very comfortable. Literally... Why aren't the beds in the guy dorms this comfortable?" Nai asked as he used his magic to change the color of his hair. "I might just buy my own mattress."
"That's nice... colour of hair you've got there.." Fricka said, as she giggled lightly, slowly approaching Nai.

JJKab said:
"That's nice... colour of hair you've got there.." Fricka said, as she giggled lightly, slowly approaching Nai.
Nai smiled and looked at Fricka. "Thanks babe, but I think I'll stick with my normal light purple for now. It's what suits me best at the time." He said as he continued to look at his hair in the mirror.

Roman said:
Nai smiled and looked at Fricka. "Thanks babe, but I think I'll stick with my normal light purple for now. It's what suits me best at the time." He said as he continued to look at his hair in the mirror.
Fricka gently hugged Nai from the side, looking at him.

"It was beautifull night... I feel... beloved..." She whispered, laying her forehead on Nai's shoulder

Nonalaka said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna narrowed her eyes a little "....'Yet'?" She raised a brow "So you plan to?" She laughed "I'm glad you didn't add me to your squish list" she joked.
Zero blinked before rubbing the back of his head, "I don't plan to but it's a possibility.." he said. "Yeah, I'm glad I didn't too... you look pretty fragile to me"

Roman said:
Alejandro stood there, his eyes glued to the area where he last seen May. He looked up and seen the frozen hallway. Everything was covered in ice... And that included his own heart. He couldn't believe a thing he had just done. This included the killing, the breaking up... He felt like a complete asshole... Maybe he wasn't even meant to love. Whatever. Alejandro could feel himself slipping back to his emotionless ways... The way he was before when no one but his sister and family mattered. He didn't want to be that way, but that's how we was meant to live his life.

Hyouinmaru ---

Back at the dorm, Hyouinmaru was still reading his book, before his hands stiffened and he couldn't move. The book dropped to the floor and Hyouinmaru felt something in his body flip. Once he was able to move again, he began gripping his head and yelling in pain. Something was forcing him into a dark path and he could feel his connection to Alejandro slipping. Was the boy dead? Something was wrong, and Hyouinmaru knew it, but before he could go and check, he blacked out. He wasn't in control anymore. He wasn't anything now but a walking embodiment of anger. He blew the walls out of the dorm and hopped out, harming any and all students as he made his way toward the school, letting out a deadly growl as he did so.
tumblr_ngi7u1SQ1O1s22704o1_500.gif

Skylar

~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Skylar had holed herself up in the library, reading texts about dragons and their different attributes when she decided that she wasn't really being productive here. She loved the library, but she was starting to feel stuffy, considering she had been here the last few days and actually fell asleep in the corner and stayed overnight. Really, she could use a shower, and a bit of a break. Stretching, Skylar checked out a book on ice dragons and iron dragons before stuffing them in her bag, slinging it over her shoulder, and making her way out of the school. Skylar decided to take the side entrance to leave, knowing it would be the quickest way to the dorms. Unknowingly, this meant she completely would miss the events happening at the front of the school, but if she had, she would have immediately turned around and walked the other way anyways. The girl turned the corner to start making her way to the girl's dorms when she bumped into something, the shock of the hit knocking her bag off her shoulder and onto the ground, and the books inside spilled out and knocked at the feet of whatever it was she ran into. Gasping a bit, she kneeled down to collect her things, apologizing as she did so?...

"Ah, I'm sorry! I didn't meant to run into you, I just didn't see you..."

no slide no slide

Lumina said:
tumblr_ngi7u1SQ1O1s22704o1_500.gif

Skylar
~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Skylar had holed herself up in the library, reading texts about dragons and their different attributes when she decided that she wasn't really being productive here. She loved the library, but she was starting to feel stuffy, considering she had been here the last few days and actually fell asleep in the corner and stayed overnight. Really, she could use a shower, and a bit of a break. Stretching, Skylar checked out a book on ice dragons and iron dragons before stuffing them in her bag, slinging it over her shoulder, and making her way out of the school. Skylar decided to take the side entrance to leave, knowing it would be the quickest way to the dorms. Unknowingly, this meant she completely would miss the events happening at the front of the school, but if she had, she would have immediately turned around and walked the other way anyways. The girl turned the corner to start making her way to the girl's dorms when she bumped into something, the shock of the hit knocking her bag off her shoulder and onto the ground, and the books inside spilled out and knocked at the feet of whatever it was she ran into. Gasping a bit, she kneeled down to collect her things, apologizing as she did so?...

"Ah, I'm sorry! I didn't meant to run into you, I just didn't see you..."

no slide no slide no slide

Hyouinmaru had left a path of nothing but destruction, starting at Alejandro's dorm to where he currently stood. He looked at the trail of bodies, some dead and most injured. At least he had some control over himself... Just not enough. He was about to finish them all off with one super charged roar, but something bumped up against his back. This pissed him off even more. He was being interrupted by something so willing to die or just plain stupid he guessed. Hyouinmaru slowly turned around and looked at the girl, watching her apologize. He grinned as his dark aura flowed from beneath him and off his skin.

"Got a death wish?"

tumblr_noke7u0DOp1s6kw67o1_500.gif

"Let me help you fulfill it."

Hyouinmaru started walking in her direction, the books flew away from the large amounts of energy he was producing. He reached out to her and picked her up by the collar, staring her down.

"If you were smart, you wouldn't come this way."

(((( Iron-Shadow Dragon was a perfect fit xD ))))​

Roman said:

Hyouinmaru had left a path of nothing but destruction, starting at Alejandro's dorm to where he currently stood. He looked at the trail of bodies, some dead and most injured. At least he had some control over himself... Just not enough. He was about to finish them all off with one super charged roar, but something bumped up against his back. This pissed him off even more. He was being interrupted by something so willing to die or just plain stupid he guessed. Hyouinmaru slowly turned around and looked at the girl, watching her apologize. He grinned as his dark aura flowed from beneath him and off his skin.

"Got a death wish?"

tumblr_noke7u0DOp1s6kw67o1_500.gif

"Let me help you fulfill it."

Hyouinmaru started walking in her direction, the books flew away from the large amounts of energy he was producing. He reached out to her and picked her up by the collar, staring her down.

"If you were smart, you wouldn't come this way."

(((( Iron-Shadow Dragon was a perfect fit xD ))))​
((Ooh, yes it does!))

tumblr_nx3a74Upc21rjn69vo1_500.gif

Skylar

~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Skylar hadn't really seen any of the destruction behind whatever it was she ran into, as she was too preoccupied with picking up her books she dropped. She hated seeing books in bad shape, so she wanted to make sure they didn't get ruined. However, it didn't really matter as she heard a voice, and her eyes widened to see a iron-skinned man standing right where she had run into something. Was it him that she bumped into? That wouldn't be good. Wait, did he say death wish? Skylar completely forgot about the books as she sat frozen in fear as the man walked over to her and picked her up by the collar, and she made a small squeak of fear as her feet were left ed off the ground. She was pretty short and light, so it was probably easy for him to pick her up, and she looked at him with wide eyes full of fear as he spoke at her again. She could feel the dark aura radiating off of her, and it scared her to her core. Something was wrong, something was very off with this man, and the small girl tried her hardest not to cry as she could do nothing but be held up in his grasp?...

"I-I'm sorry, I-I...."

no slide no slide

Lumina said:
((Ooh, yes it does!))
tumblr_nx3a74Upc21rjn69vo1_500.gif

Skylar
~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Skylar hadn't really seen any of the destruction behind whatever it was she ran into, as she was too preoccupied with picking up her books she dropped. She hated seeing books in bad shape, so she wanted to make sure they didn't get ruined. However, it didn't really matter as she heard a voice, and her eyes widened to see a iron-skinned man standing right where she had run into something. Was it him that she bumped into? That wouldn't be good. Wait, did he say death wish? Skylar completely forgot about the books as she sat frozen in fear as the man walked over to her and picked her up by the collar, and she made a small squeak of fear as her feet were left ed off the ground. She was pretty short and light, so it was probably easy for him to pick her up, and she looked at him with wide eyes full of fear as he spoke at her again. She could feel the dark aura radiating off of her, and it scared her to her core. Something was wrong, something was very off with this man, and the small girl tried her hardest not to cry as she could do nothing but be held up in his grasp?...

"I-I'm sorry, I-I...."

no slide no slide no slide

Hyouinmaru grinned as he stared into the girl's eyes. Deep down inside, he was in a mental battle with this weird rush of emotion he felt. Wherever it was coming from... And whatever it was just had a very bad urge to kill and it was venting through Hyouinmaru. He raised his hand, and struck the girl in the face, sending her flying into a nearby building.

"I like when my prey fight back, but you'll be the exception this time, Shrimp."

Hyouinmaru began to laugh maniacally, his long black hair flowing down his back as if it were a lion's mane. In mere seconds, he found d himself in front of the g
irl again.

tumblr_n7v3jw0Yag1sn1yebo1_1280.gif

His foot connected with her rib cage, and sent her up into the air, and he then connected his elbow into her back. A flurry of punches soon following.

"I'm surprised by the fact your little body can withstand all of this!"

Serenity sat under a tree in a large field. The only tree in the large field. 'Twas a field of green grass and white roses. Occasionally, a bee would fly into a petal of a rose and then fly off again. Except for the bees, there was no other animal in sight. It was a field of peace. It was a field of grass and white roses. It was a field of lies. It was a prison. It was a monstrosity laid upon her by her brother. It was a field of mockery. A field of what her life would've been like.

That was years ago. That was her life whenever Ansom locked her away in Oblivion. It was supposed to be forever but her sentence ended early. Of course, Serenity forgave her brother. They were family after all....

She sighed as she remembered the days in Oblivion. Although it was a prison, she longed for the days of peace and quiet in that mellow field. But she had to deal with what she had. And what she had was a park bench in the middle of a school courtyard in which she nicknamed lonesome. It matched her in many ways.

JJKab said:
Lena giggled, as she nuzzled herself closer to Shuu, kissing his neck gently.
"I love you too, Shoo-Dini" She said, giggling slyly
Shuu took off his shirt and kissed her deeply as he slipped tongue past her teeth.

((Yup, I missed it...))

TheDragoon said:
((Oopsy, did I miss leh reply? D:))
TheDragoon said:
Shuu took off his shirt and kissed her deeply as he slipped tongue past her teeth.
((Yup, I missed it...))
Lena slowly began to take her own shirt off, slipping her tongue in between Shuu's teeth. After she took off her shirt, she wrapped her arms around Shuu's waist

JJKab said:
Lena slowly began to take her own shirt off, slipping her tongue in between Shuu's teeth. After she took off her shirt, she wrapped her arms around Shuu's waist
Shuu waged war on her tongue with his as there was no separation between the two. He moaned deeply before suddenly pulling away to catch his breath. "More..." He said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu waged war on her tongue with his as there was no separation between the two. He moaned deeply before suddenly pulling away to catch his breath. "More..." He said softly.
"More you want... More... you'll receive" Lena said, breathing slowly, as she started kissing down Shuu's neck, moving her hands down his waist.

JJKab said:
"More you want... More... you'll receive" Lena said, breathing slowly, as she started kissing down Shuu's neck, moving her hands down his waist.
Shuu kissed at her neck too, sucking on it gently as he hugged onto her lovingly. He felt like instead of him tearing down her fort, she was just destroying his more...

TheDragoon said:
Shuu kissed at her neck too, sucking on it gently as he hugged onto her lovingly. He felt like instead of him tearing down her fort, she was just destroying his more...
Lena pulled away gently, as she looked into Shuu's eyes

"You would make for a great husband, you know?" She asked him, breathing a bit heavily.

"I would greatly appreciate your company, soon" She slowly kissed his chin, moving down to his neck

Nonalaka said:

~*Elliot Rillas*~

Elliot slowed down as she did, staring up at the ride, it didn't look too bad he supposed it wouldn't make him sick or anything, he had recovered from the last ride anyways so it didn't matter. Turning to Yumi he smiled "I habent been on one like this before, it looks fun" he said happily with a nod as they went to get in line.

◎Yumi◎

"Its kind of relaxing, but it can also make you a bit dizzy." Yumi admitted as they arrived at the ride and waited in line. It wasn't as terrible long as the last one, it was pretty short so they could probably get on it in a few minutes. There was another ride she had been thinking of, before this one. She couldn't remember what it was called, but it did spin people around faster than the ride they were going on right now. Though she thought they could use a break from fast rides, so Yumi opted for this one instead. She liked it well enough anyways. "I've been on this a few times and I've always liked it. It makes me feel tall, in a way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back