• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna blinked before laughing "No, no, It's alright, you don't have to make up for anything" she said as she clasped her hands behind her back "Though if you really feel like you need to you can come with me for coffee?" She said shrugging "That's where I'm going anyways" she said with a nod, not seeing why he had to make anything up to her really so she didn't know how he could.
Zero blinked before nodding ,"Yeah! I could pay to make up for it then" he said and nodded, he seemed to have his heart set on making it up to her, considering she was so nice about it.

Mayyflower said:
(Alright sure, could you start?)
((Alright, they were going to her dorm to play some videogames if I remember right...))

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

After finishing their food, they walked back to the dorms, Kairassi being as energetic as ever while doing so, since she had heard the news of that ridiculous ((in her opinion)) law that made her life no fun being abolished, so she was pretty pumped that she could live normally again. Reaching her own door, she put the keys in and unlocked it, stepping inside then waiting for Luke to follow...

LunaCrosby said:
Zero blinked before nodding ,"Yeah! I could pay to make up for it then" he said and nodded, he seemed to have his heart set on making it up to her, considering she was so nice about it.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna smiled at him "Sounds like a plan" she said with a nod as she started walking "Are you always this apologetic?, You know, making sure you make it up to people?" She asked tilting her head a little.

Nonalaka said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna smiled at him "Sounds like a plan" she said with a nod as she started walking "Are you always this apologetic?, You know, making sure you make it up to people?" She asked tilting her head a little.
Zero tilted his head before nodding, "Yeah, I feel guilty with only apologizing and walking away, after risking hurting someone, you never know how fragile a persons body really is until they get crushed by a grown man..." he said.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero tilted his head before nodding, "Yeah, I feel guilty with only apologizing and walking away, after risking hurting someone, you never know how fragile a persons body really is until they get crushed by a grown man..." he said.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna stared blankly at him listening to his last sentence before blinking a few times "Wait...how many people have you squished?!" She asked him her gazed not moving "You sound like you're talking from experience or something..."

Nonalaka said:

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna stared blankly at him listening to his last sentence before blinking a few times "Wait...how many people have you squished?!" She asked him her gazed not moving "You sound like you're talking from experience or something..."
Zero blinked before looking to the side, whistling a bit before looking at her, "a few... maybe..... th-they're fine now though! I didn't kill anyone yet!" he said frantically.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero blinked before looking to the side, whistling a bit before looking at her, "a few... maybe..... th-they're fine now though! I didn't kill anyone yet!" he said frantically.

~*Yuna Yelil*~

Yuna narrowed her eyes a little "....'Yet'?" She raised a brow "So you plan to?" She laughed "I'm glad you didn't add me to your squish list" she joked.

Roman said:
Nai chuckled lightly and looked at the floor. He seen all of their clothes spread everyone and didn't think to grab any of his since he was comfortable as he was already. He just went into the kitchen to make himself something to eat.
After a while, Fricka seemed to be waking up, with a small smile on her face. She yawned quietly, as she sat up, looking at their clothes sprawled around her bedroom.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel was breathing a bit heavier as well as she looked to him slowly. She smiled gently "W-Well that was n-nice" she said softly after a while, a light blush on her face.
Gregory smiled, as he gently grabbed Ariel's hand.

"Welp... I enjoyed it... If you did, I'm happy..." He said quietly, kissing her cheek.

"Oh... wait... your bra..." He said, looking at her... ahem... uncovered breasts

"Lemme quickly find it" He exclaimed,as he sat up, and started looking around the room, not noticing that they've been lying next to his head all the time.

JJKab said:
After a while, Fricka seemed to be waking up, with a small smile on her face. She yawned quietly, as she sat up, looking at their clothes sprawled around her bedroom.

"Welp... I enjoyed it... If you did, I'm happy..." He said quietly, kissing her cheek.

"Oh... wait... your bra..." He said, looking at her... ahem... uncovered breasts

"Lemme quickly find it" He exclaimed,as he sat up, and started looking around the room, not noticing that they've been lying next to his head all the time.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel sat up as well, tucking some hair behind her ear as he looked before seeing where it was herself, giggling softly she reached for it and put it on "It was behind you" she said, as she finished, she was now covered.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel sat up as well, tucking some hair behind her ear as he looked before seeing where it was herself, giggling softly she reached for it and put it on "It was behind you" she said, as she finished, she was now covered.
Gregory smiled, as he slowly sat next to Ariel, and kissed her cheek

"Thank you honey... how was ....it?" He asked, smiling a bit sheepishly

Nonalaka said:
((Alright, they were going to her dorm to play some videogames if I remember right...))

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

After finishing their food, they walked back to the dorms, Kairassi being as energetic as ever while doing so, since she had heard the news of that ridiculous ((in her opinion)) law that made her life no fun being abolished, so she was pretty pumped that she could live normally again. Reaching her own door, she put the keys in and unlocked it, stepping inside then waiting for Luke to follow...
...♮Luke smiled and walked in and looked around♮...

"What game were we gonna play?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Haruo laughed lightly and replied as he resumed eating his food≭...

Yeah, that's just the way he is though..

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi had finished the last of his ramen. He looked at Haruo and smiled, winking as he soon pointed his chopsticks at his friend..

"Tell him I said thanks."

Naruto-Part-1.jpg

Roman said:
Satoshi had finished the last of his ramen. He looked at Haruo and smiled, winking as he soon pointed his chopsticks at his friend..
"Tell him I said thanks."

Naruto-Part-1.jpg
(Pointing chopsticks at someone in Japanese culture is really bad, actually...)

JJKab said:
(Pointing chopsticks at someone in Japanese culture is really bad, actually...)
(((( He doesn't care, as they're rivals in a sense, so for them it's actually normal to be rude to one another. ))))

Roman said:
(((( He doesn't care, as they're rivals in a sense, so for them it's actually normal to be rude to one another. ))))
((Okay... My reply is up there, along with the rest..))

JJKab said:

Nai had came back to the room so he could at least out on his underwear, but he saw that Fricka was woke and immediately covered himself. "M-Morning..." he said as he scooter across the room.

Roman said:
Nai had came back to the room so he could at least out on his underwear, but he saw that Fricka was woke and immediately covered himself. "M-Morning..." he said as he scooter across the room.
Fricka quietly looked at Nai, as she giggled lightly.

"H-hey.... How long was I gone...?" Shs asked, slowly crossinv her arms over her breasts.

"C-Could you please give me my bra? F-Fresh one sholuld be in my closet" Fricka pointed to the closet in front of the bed.

JJKab said:
Fricka quietly looked at Nai, as she giggled lightly.
"H-hey.... How long was I gone...?" Shs asked, slowly crossinv her arms over her breasts.

"C-Could you please give me my bra? F-Fresh one sholuld be in my closet" Fricka pointed to the closet in front of the bed.
Nai picked up his boxers and quickly put them on before going to Fricka's closet to get her a bra. Once he found one, he walked over to her and handed it to her. "I think we slept the entire night... That's why I said morning."

"W-..wow..." Fricka said, a bit amazed. She slowly put on her bra, and reached out to under the sheet for her panties. Once she did, she put them on as well. Only after that did she stood up from the bed.

Roman said:
Nai picked up his boxers and quickly put them on before going to Fricka's closet to get her a bra. Once he found one, he walked over to her and handed it to her. "I think we slept the entire night... That's why I said morning."

JJKab said:
"W-..wow..." Fricka said, a bit amazed. She slowly put on her bra, and reached out to under the sheet for her panties. Once she did, she put them on as well. Only after that did she stood up from the bed.
Nai rubbed the back of his head and looked at Fricka, "Well things didn't look like they were coming to a stop anytime soon... So I guess we just kept going." He said as he went into the bathroom. "I might change up my look..."

Roman said:
Nai rubbed the back of his head and looked at Fricka, "Well things didn't look like they were coming to a stop anytime soon... So I guess we just kept going." He said as he went into the bathroom. "I might change up my look..."
"I... Literally can't remember anything" Fricka said, as sbe chuckled lightly, going to her closet to change into her usual clothes

JJKab said:
"I... Literally can't remember anything" Fricka said, as sbe chuckled lightly, going to her closet to change into her usual clothes
"Same..." Nai said as he lifted strands of his hair. "All I know is I woke up next to my future wife feeling loved and refreshed." He said with a smile.

Roman said:
"Same..." Nai said as he lifted strands of his hair. "All I know is I woke up next to my future wife feeling loved and refreshed." He said with a smile.
Fricka smiled a bit sheepishly, as she blushed lightly.

"M-My bed must be comfortable" She exclaimed, as she came out of the closet in her usual clothes- White t-shirt, pair of shorts, but without shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back