• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Th-This is kind of bad...I can't think straight anymore..''
...⊹She said as she sat there. Her hands were twitching wanting to make the drug ware off faster, but then she'd be playing with herself in front of him⊹...

''A-Aaron...h-help me..''
Aaron stood up and walked towards Kristako. He looked at her, and rubbed his head before chuckling.

"..."

He patted Kristako's head and smiled.

"I could, but I might be wasting time. I'm a busy guy."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet got changed and walked out, "Sure, If she doesn't tie me in her room so I don't worry the crap out of her anymore" she said, drying off her hair with a towel.
Logan nodded and walked out of the apartment after saying bye and stuff.

(((( Time skip? ))))

Roman said:
Aaron stood up and walked towards Kristako. He looked at her, and rubbed his head before chuckling.
"..."

He patted Kristako's head and smiled.

"I could, but I might be wasting time. I'm a busy guy."
''A-Alright...''

...⊹She said as she sat there, the blush on her face reddening and her breath becoming hotter⊹...

Roman said:
Aaron smiled and put the crop tops back. He looked at her crop top and nodded. He could get those for her, no problem.
"Yeah. We have those in a lot of colors. Are you sure you want to buy them all? Not many people buy those... That means there are a ton of them."

"Well... I'll bring you back when the class is over. For now let's just head to the cafeteria. We're gonna have to cross building though. This place is huge." Alejandro said as he closed the door.
...€ May nodded and looked around, she wasn't really all to sure about this place just yet €...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''A-Alright...''
...⊹She said as she sat there, the blush on her face reddening and her breath becoming hotter⊹...
Aaron looked around for a moment, before his hand made its way to Kristako's chin.

"I'm helping you. Nothing more."

Aaron then placed his other hand on her thigh and looked her in the eyes.

"Just so you know, I'm an Incubus...You should really prepare yourself mentally for this."

Roman said:
Aaron looked around for a moment, before his hand made its way to Kristako's chin.
"I'm helping you. Nothing more."

Aaron then placed his other hand on her thigh and looked her in the eyes.

"Just so you know, I'm an Incubus...You should really prepare yourself mentally for this."
''An Incubus...? Mm...I've...heard about them....I'm an Intoner...this is just really......something I should get used to..''

...⊹She said as she looked in his eyes, her thigh twitching a bit⊹...

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded and looked around, she wasn't really all to sure about this place just yet €...
Alejandro was looking around with her, as they walked. He didn't see anything he wanted to stop and show her, and as he opened his mouth to speak, he was pushed to the ground before he could do anything.

"Hey Alejandro. You didn't forget about us did you?"

Alejandro looked up and saw his regular bullies.

"N-Not now you guys."

One of the bullies walked up to him while he was down and kicked him in the side. He then looked at May with a smirk.

"Shut up. Now who's the pretty girl?"

Roman said:
Alejandro was looking around with her, as they walked. He didn't see anything he wanted to stop and show her, and as he opened his mouth to speak, he was pushed to the ground before he could do anything.

"Hey Alejandro. You didn't forget about us did you?"

Alejandro looked up and saw his regular bullies.

"N-Not now you guys."

One of the bullies walked up to him while he was down and kicked him in the side. He then looked at May with a smirk.

"Shut up. Now who's the pretty girl?"
...€ May frowned when these guys pushed Alejandro down, she was about to lean down and help him up when one kicked him she looked up and glared €...

"Leave him alone, he didn't even do anything to you... Alejandro are you okay?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''An Incubus...? Mm...I've...heard about them....I'm an Intoner...this is just really......something I should get used to..''
...⊹She said as she looked in his eyes, her thigh twitching a bit⊹...
Aaron chuckled and slowly pressed his lips against Kristako's. He pulled away and smirked, his tongue having picked up some of her saliva, causing a small string of it to connect to his when he pulled away.

"We're talking too much. You wanted my help, so that's what I'm going to give you."

Aaron smirked as he undid her top with his free hand.

Roman said:
Aaron chuckled and slowly pressed his lips against Kristako's. He pulled away and smirked, his tongue having picked up some of her saliva, causing a small string of it to connect to his when he pulled away.
"We're talking too much. You wanted my help, so that's what I'm going to give you."

Aaron smirked as he undid her top with his free hand.
''A-Alright...d-do whatever you can to help me...But...should we move onto a couch or...something?''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland leaned back in his chair as he also looked around the mall. Seeing people just be average people, which was a change from how it was at his family's home. It was rather strange honestly, a few weeks ago Dakota and himself would have had to keep a watchful eye out for anyone from the UN. Now however, they could just relax in this care free matter. This made Roland chuckle to himself, as now he was probably far more protective of Dakota, even if he didn't show it; and far more vigilant as well. Though those thoughts would have to wait as a waiter brought them their drinks and the Chili-dogs Roland had insisted Dakota try. One for him and one for her. As the waiter walked away, Roland smiled over at Dakota before speaking in a happy tone⚒...

"No more hiding now, huh?"

[/QUOTE]

~*Dakota Mayer*~

Dakota watched the waiter with a curious expression as their order was then left in front of them until Roland captured her attention as he spoke. " Hmm?" She looked to him before offering a smile in return and nodding "Yeah~ It feels good to not have to watch your back constantly" she said happily to him before looking at the food that was left in front of her again, these were the things he wanted her to try? She examined them, her eyes flickering a little as she did so "So... These are chili dogs?" She asked as she lifted hers and sniffed it "and you're sure that they taste good?" She asked as she prepared to taste the food he had suggested...

Mayyflower said:
...€ May frowned when these guys pushed Alejandro down, she was about to lean down and help him up when one kicked him she looked up and glared €...
"Leave him alone, he didn't even do anything to you... Alejandro are you okay?"
Two of the four bullies go towards Alejandro and began throwing punches at him while he's down, Alejandro tried fighting back but is over powered by them.

The other one that asked who May was stood in front of her.

"He doesn't need to do anything, but unfortunately he has. He came here thinking he was all high and mighty, but we're here to prove him wrong."

He explained before pushing her back.

"Now stay back."

Roman said:
Two of the four bullies go towards Alejandro and began throwing punches at him while he's down, Alejandro tried fighting back but is over powered by them.

"He doesn't need to do anything, but unfortunately he has. He came here thinking he was all high and mighty, but we're here to prove him wrong."

"Now stay back."
(It would be a shame if... something happened to them because of.... a certain someone)

Roman said:

"Now stay back."
...€ May winced In pain, he had pushed her amd his hand had hit her shoulder, she was getting angry, she pushed the guy out of her way, using alittle bit of her goddess strength and hurried to the other guys and tried pulling them off of Alejandro, yelling at them €...

"Stop! Your hurting him! Leave him alone!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''A-Alright...d-do whatever you can to help me...But...should we move onto a couch or...something?''
Aaron nodded as he picked Kristako up and put her back up against the wall.

"We'll start here... And make our way there."

Aaron began to kiss her again, gently caressing her body as he kisses her deeply. He had already removed her top and was starting on her skirt.

LunaCrosby said:
(It would be a shame if... something happened to them because of.... a certain someone)
(((( Yeah, I can't let that happen xD Character development would go to all hell if I did xD ))))

Roman said:
Aaron nodded as he picked Kristako up and put her back up against the wall.
"We'll start here... And make our way there."

Aaron began to kiss her again, gently caressing her body as he kisses her deeply. He had already removed her top and was starting on her skirt.
...⊹Kristako soon started to kiss him back as she put her hands on his shoulders letting him do whatever it took for him to help her⊹...

(fade?)

Mayyflower said:
...€ May winced In pain, he had pushed her amd his hand had hit her shoulder, she was getting angry, she pushed the guy out of her way, using alittle bit of her goddess strength and hurried to the other guys and tried pulling them off of Alejandro, yelling at them €...
"Stop! Your hurting him! Leave him alone!"
Alejandro had seen May trying to get to him, and he reached his hand to her before one of the bullies grabbed his arm and snapped his bone.

"Aaah!"

One of the other bullies had grabbed May and held her as tight as he could, making sure not to let her go and force her to watch Alejandro get beat up.

"Stop trying. You won't get to him."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako soon started to kiss him back as she put her hands on his shoulders letting him do whatever it took for him to help her⊹...
(fade?)
(((( Yeah, can you start? ))))

LunaCrosby said:
(*get's suspended and sent home from school soon after* xDDDD Mal would faint and Roman would probably be maaaaaaaad xD )
(((( Yeah xD ))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back