• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Guess I'll use credit..not a lot of employees around huh?''
"I usually close up."

Aaron held his hand out on the counter, waiting for her card.

"I'm Aaron by the way."

Roman said:
"I usually close up."
Aaron held his hand out on the counter, waiting for her card.

"I'm Aaron by the way."
''Kristako...Kristako Seiker......Oh um...The card is kinda in my bra...that's where I put it since I have no pockets..''

...⊹She said blushing but unzipped her top down a bit before reaching into her bra to get her card. Surprisingly everyone left since it was night and it was time to sleep⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
(sure)
Scarlet tiredly opened her eye's, reaching her hand up and rubbing them tiredly. Sighing lightly she stared in front of herself at nothing for a while, blinking as she began to realize she was staring at someone else. She had just remembered she had let Logan stay over for the night, "Oh yeah.." she said quietly and tried to get up.
@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Kristako...Kristako Seiker......Oh um...The card is kinda in my bra...that's where I put it since I have no pockets..''
...⊹She said blushing but unzipped her top down a bit before reaching into her bra to get her card. Surprisingly everyone left since it was night and it was time to sleep⊹...
"Nice to meet you Kristako. Don't be surprised if you see me in another store. I'm one of those guys who has a ton of jobs for no absolute reason."

Aaron said as he watched hee take the card out of her bra, which caused him to grin a little.

Roman said:
"Nice to meet you Kristako. Don't be surprised if you see me in another store. I'm one of those guys who has a ton of jobs for no absolute reason."
Aaron said as he watched hee take the card out of her bra, which caused him to grin a little.
''Darn...where is it..?''

...⊹She said as she tried to search for it⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
When Scarlet got up Logan didn't move a muscle. He just laid there, his body bow spread out since it wss enough space for him to do so. He had slept peacefully when Scarlet was with him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Darn...where is it..?''
...⊹She said as she tried to search for it⊹...
Aaron chuckled and just looked the other way. He was waiting for Kristako to find it... It couldn't be that hard could it? Besides, he had to close up soon...

"Any luck?"

Roman said:
When Scarlet got up Logan didn't move a muscle. He just laid there, his body bow spread out since it wss enough space for him to do so. He had slept peacefully when Scarlet was with him.
Scarlet stared at him for a bit before getting up off the bed, "So he's a heavy sleep as well, I guess I might have enough time to take a shower before he wakes up..." she said and grabbed a towel, heading into the bathroom.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet stared at him for a bit before getting up off the bed, "So he's a heavy sleep as well, I guess I might have enough time to take a shower before he wakes up..." she said and grabbed a towel, heading into the bathroom.
Logan didn't hear anything, nor did he really feel any movement so he just remained asleep.

Roman said:
Aaron chuckled and just looked the other way. He was waiting for Kristako to find it... It couldn't be that hard could it? Besides, he had to close up soon...
"Any luck?"
''Damn...I must have forgotten...''

...⊹She said as she sighed⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Damn...I must have forgotten...''
...⊹She said as she sighed⊹...
Aaron sighed and hopped up onto the counter before getring down on the other side.

"Well if you don't have any money, I can't help you. I'll put them up for you and you can come back tomorrow though."

He then flicked the switch and the lights died out. The only light was coming from the windows.

"Come on so I can lock up, unless you have some money. I'll just take that and you can head out."

Roman said:
Logan didn't hear anything, nor did he really feel any movement so he just remained asleep.
Scarlet got undressed and went into the shower, turning on the water, she was only taking a quick one, so it wasn't too long after that she got out and wrapped herself in a towel. Figuring he was still asleep, considering he hadn't woken up when she moved a lot, she then left the bathroom and walked over to her dresses, pulling out some clothes for her to change into.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet got undressed and went into the shower, turning on the water, she was only taking a quick one, so it wasn't too long after that she got out and wrapped herself in a towel. Figuring he was still asleep, considering he hadn't woken up when she moved a lot, she then left the bathroom and walked over to her dresses, pulling out some clothes for her to change into.
Logan had woken up while Scarlet was in the shower. When she walked out, he was still laying down, but he'd eventually sat up and watched her move around as she went to get her things.

"So you were woke..."

Natsu-dragneel.png

Roman said:
Aaron sighed and hopped up onto the counter before getring down on the other side.
"Well if you don't have any money, I can't help you. I'll put them up for you and you can come back tomorrow though."

He then flicked the switch and the lights died out. The only light was coming from the windows.

"Come on so I can lock up, unless you have some money. I'll just take that and you can head out."
...⊹Kristako nodded before she looked back into an aisle of clothes and saw a shoe⊹...

''Wait a minute...''

...⊹She said before going over to it and examining it. She soon saw a head and just as she was about to speak, a knife was lashed out. Luckily, Kristako was able to jump back but her bra as cut⊹...

''You have an intruder..''

...⊹Soon, some guy in a black trench coat came out from behind the clothes⊹...

''You damn girl...I'll kill you both...''

Roman said:
Logan had woken up while Scarlet was in the shower. When she walked out, he was still laying down, but he'd eventually sat up and watched her move around as she went to get her things.
"So you were woke..."

Natsu-dragneel.png
Scarlet blinked and froze when she heard his voice, slowly looking over at him. "Y-Yeah..." she said, trying to play off the fact she was only in a towel.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako nodded before she looked back into an aisle of clothes and saw a shoe⊹...

''Wait a minute...''

...⊹She said before going over to it and examining it. She soon saw a head and just as she was about to speak, a knife was lashed out. Luckily, Kristako was able to jump back but her bra as cut⊹...

''You have an intruder..''

...⊹Soon, some guy in a black trench coat came out from behind the clothes⊹...

''You damn girl...I'll kill you both...''
Aaron looked at the male, the lights were still off so he'd decided to use the darkness as an ally. Using the scent of the intruder, Aaron was able to quickly find him in the dark.

"Found you."

The male could be heard dropping to the ground. There wasn't any blood or any signs of damage. He was definitely knocked out.

"Thanks Kristako..."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked and froze when she heard his voice, slowly looking over at him. "Y-Yeah..." she said, trying to play off the fact she was only in a towel.
Logan got out of bed and stretched. "It's about time I head home. I should probably do so." He said tiredly.

Roman said:
Aaron looked at the male, the lights were still off so he'd decided to use the darkness as an ally. Using the scent of the intruder, Aaron was able to quickly find him in the dark.
"Found you."

The male could be heard dropping to the ground. There wasn't any blood or any signs of damage. He was definitely knocked out.

"Thanks Kristako..."
''Damn...ah..!!''

...⊹Kristako yelped as she felt like something was injected into her by the neck. She soon fell to the floor as another intruder ran away⊹...

Roman said:
Logan got out of bed and stretched. "It's about time I head home. I should probably do so." He said tiredly.
Scarlet nodded and grabbed the rest of her clothe's, "Yeah, I should probably go talk to my sister, she's probably gonna be pissed with me" she said, walking back into the bathroom to get changed.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Damn...ah..!!''
...⊹Kristako yelped as she felt like something was injected into her by the neck. She soon fell to the floor as another intruder ran away⊹...
Aaron let the other guy get away, he felt that Kristako was more important at the moment. He didn't exactly know if she was injected with some sort of poison or something, but when he wss I school he learned that it uld be removed by using your mouth to suck it out of the area it was injected in, so that's what he did. Aaron put his mouth gently on the area she was injected and began sucking out whatever was put into her neck.

"I should totally get a raise...."

Roman said:
Aaron let the other guy get away, he felt that Kristako was more important at the moment. He didn't exactly know if she was injected with some sort of poison or something, but when he wss I school he learned that it uld be removed by using your mouth to suck it out of the area it was injected in, so that's what he did. Aaron put his mouth gently on the area she was injected and began sucking out whatever was put into her neck.
"I should totally get a raise...."
...⊹A slight moan came from Kristako⊹...

''A-Aaron...it was an aphrodisiac...and by now, my wound probably has healed already...so the drug is probably trapped inside...it's no use..''

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded and grabbed the rest of her clothe's, "Yeah, I should probably go talk to my sister, she's probably gonna be pissed with me" she said, walking back into the bathroom to get changed.
Logan nodded and headed towards the door. "We can meet up later if you want." He said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹A slight moan came from Kristako⊹...

''A-Aaron...it was an aphrodisiac...and by now, my wound probably has healed already...so the drug is probably trapped inside...it's no use..''
Aaron sighed and looked in the direction where the robber went. If he knew that, he would have went after the guy.

"I'm guessing... No... No need to guess."

He helped her up and brought her to the back room where she could sit down and let the drug wear off.

"You should be fine soon... I hope. I've never dealt with anyone who had been drugged."

Roman said:
Aaron sighed and looked in the direction where the robber went. If he knew that, he would have went after the guy.
"I'm guessing... No... No need to guess."

He helped her up and brought her to the back room where she could sit down and let the drug wear off.

"You should be fine soon... I hope. I've never dealt with anyone who had been drugged."
''Th-This is kind of bad...I can't think straight anymore..''

...⊹She said as she sat there. Her hands were twitching wanting to make the drug ware off faster, but then she'd be playing with herself in front of him⊹...

''A-Aaron...h-help me..''

Roman said:
Logan nodded and headed towards the door. "We can meet up later if you want." He said.
Scarlet got changed and walked out, "Sure, If she doesn't tie me in her room so I don't worry the crap out of her anymore" she said, drying off her hair with a towel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back