• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. It could be better but oh well. You get what you get." He laughed and sat back down.
"Heyyyy!" She said inocently as mitsu smiled and curled up with her father. "Hi daddy." She said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Heyyyy!" She said inocently as mitsu smiled and curled up with her father. "Hi daddy." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed. "I thought we already passed the saying hi." He shrugged. "I must be going crazy." He scratched his head. "Do you have a job yet?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
sure xD who do you wanna use? i might use one of the intoners
(((( I have Luke, Elliot and Han. I do have more, but that would be one huge ass list ))))

Roman said:
"I sleep alone all the time, but I've slept around others before." Logan said, looking at Scarlet. "Every time I try to go to sleep, I can sense you there and for some reason it's stopping me from sleeping... I'm not uncomfortable or anything, but I just can't sleep."
"I-I can still sleep on the couch, I d-don't want you to not get any sleep..." Scarlet said, looking over at him.

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded as he led May into the school building, "It's just where we have our P.E. classes and stuff." He said with a smile. "If it smells like a giant sock, I'm sorry." He joked.
...€ May chuckled softly and nodded as she walked in, she looked around and out of no where she felt weird €...

"You think I'd actually fit in here?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom laughed. "I thought we already passed the saying hi." He shrugged. "I must be going crazy." He scratched his head. "Do you have a job yet?" He asked.
"No no one will hire me." She said with a giggle

Nonalaka said:

~*Dakota Mayer*~

Dakota was sitting at the table as well, a feeling of relief in her system as she heard the news of the Anti-super laws being called of, which was brilliant really so she couldn't help but feel happy about it. As they say at the table, Dakota's gaze was moving around to view all the scenery that the mall and its surrounding areas, it was nice to have a day out without the pressure of being caught by police or anything along those lines, so there was somewhat of a sense of reality, either way she was doing her best to enjoy the day, smiling lightly to herself.
...⚒Roland leaned back in his chair as he also looked around the mall. Seeing people just be average people, which was a change from how it was at his family's home. It was rather strange honestly, a few weeks ago Dakota and himself would have had to keep a watchful eye out for anyone from the UN. Now however, they could just relax in this care free matter. This made Roland chuckle to himself, as now he was probably far more protective of Dakota, even if he didn't show it; and far more vigilant as well. Though those thoughts would have to wait as a waiter brought them their drinks and the Chili-dogs Roland had insisted Dakota try. One for him and one for her. As the waiter walked away, Roland smiled over at Dakota before speaking in a happy tone⚒...

"No more hiding now, huh?"

LunaCrosby said:
"I-I can still sleep on the couch, I d-don't want you to not get any sleep..." Scarlet said, looking over at him.
Logan frowned slightly and wrapped his arms around her. "You're not going anywhere... I prefer you sleep here.... The couch looks painfully uncomfortable."

Mayyflower said:
...€ May chuckled softly and nodded as she walked in, she looked around and out of no where she felt weird €...
"You think I'd actually fit in here?"
"Of course you would. You're just like everyone else here. A powerful being... This is sort of like our home. It's where we can all be ebb ourselves if you ask me." He said as they neared the gym. He opened the door that led in there, and there was a class so of course it would smell like a toe.

HimeragiSeiker said:
shit..........uhhh...i wanna use Kristako. you choose someone for you xD ))
(((( Ohh, she'd hate Elliot. He's too nice xD I guess I could send Aaron unless she's not on Earth then I don't have anyone I can send to her xD ))))

Roman said:
Logan frowned slightly and wrapped his arms around her. "You're not going anywhere... I prefer you sleep here.... The couch looks painfully uncomfortable."
Scarlet blinked, "A-Alright, I just feel bad that you can't sleep..." she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No no one will hire me." She said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
"Yikes." Ansom sighed and then poked her nose. "You just got to give them a smile." He said as he began to tickle Mitsu.

Roman said:
(((( Ohh, she'd hate Elliot. He's too nice xD I guess I could send Aaron unless she's not on Earth then I don't have anyone I can send to her xD ))))
il send her to earth. but send whoever xD and idc if its Elliot))

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked, "A-Alright, I just feel bad that you can't sleep..." she said.
Logan shook his head, "N-Nah... I think I'll be able to sleep if I stay like this." He said, his arms still wrapped around her. "This is comfortable..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
il send her to earth. but send whoever xD and idc if its Elliot))
(((( I'm gonna use Aaron. I barely use him anyways. Can you start? ))))

Roman said:
(((( I'm gonna use Aaron. I barely use him anyways. Can you start? ))))
okay))

...⊹Kristako was at a clothing store named UNI QLO. She was looking for crop tops since that's what she likes to wear. People around her, specifically humans, were looking at her cautiously. Kristako usually did an amount of damage to the humans' military and so she was well known for the destruction. She never really killed anyone however. Mainly just blew up unmanned tanks, planes, mainly just unmanned vehicles that are commonly used for transportation and assaults. And also defenses. Now humans are watching her picking out crop tops. Though it just seemed like the average girl picking out clothing. It was like she didn't even do any kind of destruction at all⊹...

(as tradition, i would post an appearance on how she looks like right now, but you can just look at my profile picture instead)

Roman said:
Logan shook his head, "N-Nah... I think I'll be able to sleep if I stay like this." He said, his arms still wrapped around her. "This is comfortable..."
Scarlet's face slightly pinkened, "O-Okay, N-Night" she said, closing her eye's.

Roman said:
"Of course you would. You're just like everyone else here. A powerful being... This is sort of like our home. It's where we can all be ebb ourselves if you ask me." He said as they neared the gym. He opened the door that led in there, and there was a class so of course it would smell like a toe.
...€ May nodded and when she walked into the gym she made a weird face €...

"Ehh"

HimeragiSeiker said:
okay))
...⊹Kristako was at a clothing store named UNI QLO. She was looking for crop tops since that's what she likes to wear. People around her, specifically humans, were looking at her cautiously. Kristako usually did an amount of damage to the humans' military and so she was well known for the destruction. She never really killed anyone however. Mainly just blew up unmanned tanks, planes, mainly just unmanned vehicles that are commonly used for transportation and assaults. And also defenses. Now humans are watching her picking out crop tops. Though it just seemed like the average girl picking out clothing. It was like she didn't even do any kind of destruction at all⊹...

(as tradition, i would post an appearance on how she looks like right now, but you can just look at my profile picture instead)
Aaron whistled as he walked around the store. He usually took whatever job he could and today this one is the job he took. He pretty much just had to help people find stuff and whatnot. He did man the register a few times when the person who was normally went to the bathroom ama d stuff. He saw Kristako trying to find a top, and he decided he'd see if she needed anything.

"Hey there. Are you satisfied with what you see or do you thibk you could use a little help?"

He was hoping that he could help, that way he didn't seem like a lazy bum and he could get more jobs. Ever since he and Cecil finished school, money was hard to come across, though Cecil's café was bringing in nice amounts.

Roman said:
Aaron whistled as he walked around the store. He usually took whatever job he could and today this one is the job he took. He pretty much just had to help people find stuff and whatnot. He did man the register a few times when the person who was normally went to the bathroom ama d stuff. He saw Kristako trying to find a top, and he decided he'd see if she needed anything.
"Hey there. Are you satisfied with what you see or do you thibk you could use a little help?"

He was hoping that he could help, that way he didn't seem like a lazy bum and he could get more jobs. Ever since he and Cecil finished school, money was hard to come across, though Cecil's café was bringing in nice amounts.
oh and Uniqlo is like a japan based clothing store xD )

...⊹Kristako looked up and saw Aaron. She soon smiled and all the humans around started murmuring. Though Kristako didn't seem to mind⊹...

''Ah...yes, I'm looking for crop tops mainly. I would buy something other than that but...crop tops are my favorite type of clothing. And I'm going to school soon so I wanna look good as possible. Since y'know, you'll never know if you'll become popular.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back