• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet stared at him before looking up at the ceiling, "I don't usually sleep next to anyone so it's new to me" she said.
Logan looked up at the ceiling also, sighing lightly. "We'll be fine. We're just laying here, so it's not like anything will happen." He said, chuckling softly.

Roman said:
Logan looked up at the ceiling also, sighing lightly. "We'll be fine. We're just laying here, so it's not like anything will happen." He said, chuckling softly.
Scarlet sighed, closing her eye's, "I know... but sleeping next to some isn't part of my everyday life." she said.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded slowly and walked out of the room and Waited for Alejandro, her hand on her shoulder, she used her power to change clothes again but she was still barefoot €...
"alright let's go.."
Alejandro changed his form, into something more normal. His hair had shortened and turned black. His eyes had turned a darker color rather than blue, they were a amber like brown now.

056d51a66d55c5adac0c3436778df956c3c88c45_1_690x390.jpg

"Alright... I'll show you the courtyard first.. After that I'll show you our gym." he said as he led her out of the dorm building and towards the school.

JJKab said:
Gregory slowly let go of Ariel's lips, as he looked her into her eyes
"You're a pretty good kisser..." He whispered, smiling.

Fricka began to blush, as she slowly started moving her hands up, lifting Nai's shirt.
Nai smiled as he slowly slid Fricka's pants down. He stopped and put one of his own hands in his pocket. He dug in his wallet as he kissed Fricka, soon pulling out a small square like package. "Maybe I can put this to use tonight." He said, holding it up for Fricka to see.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet sighed, closing her eye's, "I know... but sleeping next to some isn't part of my everyday life." she said.
"I'm used to it." Logan said, looking at Scarlet. "Though I've never slept next to a girl... A pretty one at that."

Roman said:
Alejandro changed his form, into something more normal. His hair had shortened and turned black. His eyes had turned a darker color rather than blue, they were a amber like brown now.
056d51a66d55c5adac0c3436778df956c3c88c45_1_690x390.jpg

"Alright... I'll show you the courtyard first.. After that I'll show you our gym." he said as he led her out of the dorm building and towards the school.
...€ May smiled and nodded and followed him, she grabbed his hand and held it€...

"Okay, sounds good"

Roman said:
Nai smiled as he slowly slid Fricka's pants down. He stopped and put one of his own hands in his pocket. He dug in his wallet as he kissed Fricka, soon pulling out a small square like package. "Maybe I can put this to use tonight." He said, holding it up for Fricka to see.
Fricka looked a bit confused at the box

"W-What is it?" She asked, smiling lovingly at Nai. She slowly dispenced of Nai's shirt, as she finished taking it off of him

Mayyflower said:
...€ May smiled and nodded and followed him, she grabbed his hand and held it€...
"Okay, sounds good"
Alejandro smiled at her too. "Alright. The courtyard is where we spend our breaks and est lunches. Stuff like that. Might not be a lot of people out here though." He said before they entered that area. "This is the courtyard."

Roman said:
"I'm used to it." Logan said, looking at Scarlet. "Though I've never slept next to a girl... A pretty one at that."
Scarlet's face reddened and she covered half of her face with a sheet. "I-I see...." she said, glancing at him.

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit confused at the box
"W-What is it?" She asked, smiling lovingly at Nai. She slowly dispenced of Nai's shirt, as she finished taking it off of him
Nai held the little square packed dangle in between his thumb and index finger. "A condom. I grabbed a few the other day while I was out." He said quietly.

Roman said:
Nai held the little square packed dangle in between his thumb and index finger. "A condom. I grabbed a few the other day while I was out." He said quietly.
Fricka widened her eyes, as she blushed wildly.

"U---U-U-UHm..... A--aLRIGHT?" She said quietly, smiling shyly.

"I....I-I'm n-n-n-nervous..." She added, starting to sweat lightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled happily she giggled happily as she smiled brightly at him. "Tank you?" She said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. It could be better but oh well. You get what you get." He laughed and sat back down.

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled a bit shyly, as he nodded, slowly letting go of her back. He slowly sat up on her, looking at her bra
".... Heh.." He chuckled, as he smiled at Ariel

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked up at him blushing bright red. "W-What's funny?" She asked after a bit.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked up at him blushing bright red. "W-What's funny?" She asked after a bit.
"It's still on you... Even though I disconnected it..." Gregory said, as he gently leaned in again, and pecked Ariel's lips.

JJKab said:
"It's still on you... Even though I disconnected it..." Gregory said, as he gently leaned in again, and pecked Ariel's lips.
Ariel stared at him after he pecked her lips "O-Oh, r-right" she laughed a little sheepishly before looking shyly at him.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel stared at him after he pecked her lips "O-Oh, r-right" she laughed a little sheepishly before looking shyly at him.
"I... Don't mind it, really... You've got beautifull body..." Gregory said, as he gently touched Ariel's cheek

"If we're going to be dating... And probably living together... Sooner or later... We're going to end up like this... Pretty often." He said, as he moved one of his hands onto Ariel's chest.

JJKab said:
"I... Don't mind it, really... You've got beautifull body..." Gregory said, as he gently touched Ariel's cheek
"If we're going to be dating... And probably living together... Sooner or later... We're going to end up like this... Pretty often." He said, as he moved one of his hands onto Ariel's chest.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked to him blushing when he called her beautiful. Ariel began looking a little nervous when he moved his hand, but smiled after a bit, he did have a point after all, they were dating and planning a future together and if she were to choose anyone to be this close with, it would be him...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet's face reddened and she covered half of her face with a sheet. "I-I see...." she said, glancing at him.
Logan smiled and looked up at the ceiling, "When you blush, you look really cute... I don't know why, but you just do." He said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked to him blushing when he called her beautiful. Ariel began looking a little nervous when he moved his hand, but smiled after a bit, he did have a point after all, they were dating and planning a future together and if she were to choose anyone to be this close with, it would be him...
Gregory slowly wrapped his arms around Ariel's waist, as he kissed her neck gently, slowly moving the hands up to her disconnected bra. He began to really slowly pull it off of her.

(Fade?)

JJKab said:
Fricka widened her eyes, as she blushed wildly.
"U---U-U-UHm..... A--aLRIGHT?" She said quietly, smiling shyly.

"I....I-I'm n-n-n-nervous..." She added, starting to sweat lightly
"Don't be. It's only me." Nai said, kissing Fricka for a moment before pulling away. "We should get used to one another's body don't you think?" He asked, before kissing her on the neck.

"S-Sure..." Fricka said, smiling nervously. They... Were going to do "it"? This... Was getting pretty interesting... And scary.

"L-L-Let's try." She said, as she slowly started to take off her t-shirt, and after that, her bra.

(...)

Roman said:
"Don't be. It's only me." Nai said, kissing Fricka for a moment before pulling away. "We should get used to one another's body don't you think?" He asked, before kissing her on the neck.

JJKab said:
"S-Sure..." Fricka said, smiling nervously. They... Were going to do "it"? This... Was getting pretty interesting... And scary.
"L-L-Let's try." She said, as she slowly started to take off her t-shirt, and after that, her bra.

(...)
(((( We can fade here xD ))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back