• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"I just... know there are prettier girls out there... than me..." Fricka said, looking at Nai, as he kissed her.
"I'm certainly... not beautifull..." She added with a sigh
Nai pressed his forehead against Fricka's. "That may be true... There are pretty girl all over, but who said you weren't among them? You're just as pretty of even prettier than them. Now... Once again, stop thinking so lowly of yourself. I don't like that."

Roman said:
(((( Okay ))))
Hayate had removed the mask he was wearing when delivering Akuren, along with the gloves since he hadn't done so yet. He heard Thana ask about the kids, and he thought. "Satoshi hadn't come back yet, so he's still out on his mission. Aya could possibly be at the castle unless she left."

@Slaxt
"Oh. Well when you see him tell him to get his butt home so he can see the new addition to our family." She said in a demanding yet asking politely way as she looked to hayate and smiled as she cradled Akuren lovingly

@Slaxt

Daniel reaving]"Oh. Well when you see him tell him to get his butt home so he can see the new addition to our family." She said in a demanding yet asking politely way as she looked to hayate and smiled as she cradled Akuren lovingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]
"Don't worry. When we last saw him, he looked like he was done with the mission." Hayate said with a smile. "He might just be out doing something before he actually makes it back... Probably getting something for someone or something." He said, nodding.

@Slaxt

Roman said:
Nai pressed his forehead against Fricka's. "That may be true... There are pretty girl all over, but who said you weren't among them? You're just as pretty of even prettier than them. Now... Once again, stop thinking so lowly of yourself. I don't like that."
Fricka smiled a bit, as she nodded lightly

"Alright... I won't... If you say so..." She said softly, as she gently touched Nai's nose with her's.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she nodded lightly
"Alright... I won't... If you say so..." She said softly, as she gently touched Nai's nose with her's.
"Thank you..." Nai said softly. "I just don't want you calling yourself ugly when others think otherwise. You're a really beautiful woman. You should recognize that babe." He said before kissing her again.

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit suprised at Nai, as he rolled on top of her. When he kissed her lips, she smiled a bit. As soon as she felt his lips on her neck, she blushed badly. She gave out a slight moan of pleasure, and nearly immidetely covered her mouth.
Gregory was slowly waking up as well, as he felt something embrace him. When he opened his one eye meekly, he noticed that Ariel was hugging him tightly. He smirked, as he hugged her back, kissing her lips lightly.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

After he kissed her, her eyes fluttered open as a gentle smile crossed her face "Well that's the best wake up call Ive ever gotten" she giggled lightly before yawning "Good morning~" she chimed.

Roman said:
"Thank you..." Nai said softly. "I just don't want you calling yourself ugly when others think otherwise. You're a really beautiful woman. You should recognize that babe." He said before kissing her again.
Fricka smiled a bit, as she kissed Nai, getting more passionate with each kiss.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

After he kissed her, her eyes fluttered open as a gentle smile crossed her face "Well that's the best wake up call Ive ever gotten" she giggled lightly before yawning "Good morning~" she chimed.
"Good mornin', sweatie..." Gregory smiled a bit, as he was still hugging Ariel, holding her close.

"How was your sleep in hotel "Greg"?" He asked, laughing gently.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she kissed Nai, getting more passionate with each kiss.
Nai happily kissed back, passionately could.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname was silent, being that us mouth had been packed with food. With a heavy swallow and a shallow breath, a gentle grin overtook his lips. "Well....its the best thing I've eaten in awhile." Chuckling to himself, he lifted his fork once again, stuffing another forkfull between his lips and into the darkness of his mouth.

[/QUOTE]

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla's face lit up upon hearing his answer, smiling brightly as she clapped her hands together "Really!~ I'm glad!~" she chimed with enthusiasm "I can finally say I can cook properly now!" She said with a nod and a smile, since after all the only one that had tasted her cooking while she practised was...well herself so getting the okay from someone else was great news to her.

JJKab said:
"Good mornin', sweatie..." Gregory smiled a bit, as he was still hugging Ariel, holding her close.
"How was your sleep in hotel "Greg"?" He asked, laughing gently.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled softly moving to kiss him on the lips "It was great" she said softly "I didn't get any nightmares or anything!" She said with a nod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Ken into the kiss, before he slowly pulled away. He rested his forehead against Reika's and stared into her eyes. "I love you so much..."
''I love you too Ken..''

...⊹Reika said as she smiled at him⊹...

Roman said:
Nai happily kissed back, passionately could.
Fricka began to kiss deeper than she ever was, a bit tugging onto Nai's shirt.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled softly moving to kiss him on the lips "It was great" she said softly "I didn't get any nightmares or anything!" She said with a nod.
Gregory gently kissed back, wrapping his arms around Ariel's neck, slowly rolling on top of her

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I love you too Ken..''
...⊹Reika said as she smiled at him⊹...
Ken was still holding Reika closely as they smiled at one another. "So... What now? Should we head home or do you want stay here a bit longer?"

JJKab said:
Gregory gently kissed back, wrapping his arms around Ariel's neck, slowly rolling on top of her
Smiling into the kiss, Nai slowly raised Fricka's shirt a little, though he stopped and continued with the kissing.

Roman said:
Ken was still holding Reika closely as they smiled at one another. "So... What now? Should we head home or do you want stay here a bit longer?"
''Let's head home. Probably before the spiders start roaming around the lake more.''

...⊹She said as she giggled a bit⊹...

JJKab said:
Ariel blushed lightly after he moved, but continued to kiss him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Let's head home. Probably before the spiders start roaming around the lake more.''
...⊹She said as she giggled a bit⊹...
Ken looked downward, and then back at Reika. "Yeah... good point." He said before smiling. "Let's get out of here and head home." He said, before he swam upward.

Nonalaka said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla's face lit up upon hearing his answer, smiling brightly as she clapped her hands together "Really!~ I'm glad!~" she chimed with enthusiasm "I can finally say I can cook properly now!" She said with a nod and a smile, since after all the only one that had tasted her cooking while she practised was...well herself so getting the okay from someone else was great news to her.
Kaname watched a for a few moments, just as he was swallowing the food in his mouth. Taking a gentle breath, he lifted the edge of his cup to his lips, only to place the cup back on the table and return his gaze to Camilla. "Can I ask you something?"

Roman said:
Ken looked downward, and then back at Reika. "Yeah... good point." He said before smiling. "Let's get out of here and head home." He said, before he swam upward.
...⊹Reika swam upward, soon surfacing and waited for Ken⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Reika swam upward, soon surfacing and waited for Ken⊹...
Ken had resurfaced the same time Reika did. "Alright..." He said as he made his way towards the land. He was out of water and back on land. "Back on sweet sweet land~"

Roman said:
Ken had resurfaced the same time Reika did. "Alright..." He said as he made his way towards the land. He was out of water and back on land. "Back on sweet sweet land~"
...⊹Reika soon got back on land as well and used her powers to dry off⊹...

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname watched a for a few moments, just as he was swallowing the food in his mouth. Taking a gentle breath, he lifted the edge of his cup to his lips, only to place the cup back on the table and return his gaze to Camilla. "Can I ask you something?"

[/QUOTE]

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla looked at him as he lowered the cup, listening to him talk, she blinked a few times, lowering her fork as she eyed him curiously " Yeah, sure, what do you want to ask?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Reika soon got back on land as well and used her powers to dry off⊹...
Ken used his own powers to dry himself off also, but he left his clothes in the form of the swim trunks. "Alright, Reika. I'll carry you back." He said before playfully scooping her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back