• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Nai felt Fricka's lips touch his neck in one of the most gentle ways possible. This caused him to shiver and he felt his muscles tighten for a split second. "H-Huh? F-Fricka... What are you doing?" He asked blushing badly.
Fricka blushed as well, as she moved her face a bit away from Nai's neck

"I-I-I...'m sorry... just... .couldn't hold that in" She whispered, lovering her gaze down at the bed

"S---Sorry.." She added.

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled a bit, as he gently wrapped his arm around Ariel.
"Welp... I guess... goodnight, huh?" He asked, looking at her.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled "Yeah, goodnight" she said softly as she kissed his cheek, soon nestling herself in closer to him to make herself comfortable and closing her eyes.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled "Yeah, goodnight" she said softly as she kissed his cheek, soon nestling herself in closer to him to make herself comfortable and closing her eyes.
Before Ariel went to sleep, she could feel Gregory gently wrapping his arms around her waist, as he kissed her forehead gently.

"G'night, my sweet princess" He whispered, before he went to sleep himself

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed as well, as she moved her face a bit away from Nai's neck
"I-I-I...'m sorry... just... .couldn't hold that in" She whispered, lovering her gaze down at the bed

"S---Sorry.." She added.
Nai rolled over do he was on top of Fricka. "No... It's fine." He said as he kissed her lips and soon her neck, just as she did his. "It felt good... I just was caught off guard."

JJKab said:
Before Ariel went to sleep, she could feel Gregory gently wrapping his arms around her waist, as he kissed her forehead gently.
"G'night, my sweet princess" He whispered, before he went to sleep himself

~*Ariel Reaver*~

((I'll time skip))

Once morning came the light from outside the window woke Ariel up a little, opening her eyes slightly she sleepily looked around, still kind of half sleeping as she wasn't much of a morning person. Feeling the warmth from gregory beside her she mumbled lightly as she hugged onto him.

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded and Hyouinmaru, who then nodded back himself. Alejandro went into the living room and waited at the door for May. "If you want she can come with us. This place is safe."
...€ May stood up and shook her head €...

"I'd rather her stay and rest.."

Roman said:
Nai rolled over do he was on top of Fricka. "No... It's fine." He said as he kissed her lips and soon her neck, just as she did his. "It felt good... I just was caught off guard."
Fricka looked a bit suprised at Nai, as he rolled on top of her. When he kissed her lips, she smiled a bit. As soon as she felt his lips on her neck, she blushed badly. She gave out a slight moan of pleasure, and nearly immidetely covered her mouth.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

((I'll time skip))

Once morning came the light from outside the window woke Ariel up a little, opening her eyes slightly she sleepily looked around, still kind of half sleeping as she wasn't much of a morning person. Feeling the warmth from gregory beside her she mumbled lightly as she hugged onto him.

Gregory was slowly waking up as well, as he felt something embrace him. When he opened his one eye meekly, he noticed that Ariel was hugging him tightly. He smirked, as he hugged her back, kissing her lips lightly.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May stood up and shook her head €...
"I'd rather her stay and rest.."
"Alright. Hyouinmaru is gonna stay here and make sure she's okay." Alejandro said to her with a smile. "You can trust him. I promise, he's my familiar after all."

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit suprised at Nai, as he rolled on top of her. When he kissed her lips, she smiled a bit. As soon as she felt his lips on her neck, she blushed badly. She gave out a slight moan of pleasure, and nearly immidetely covered her mouth.
Gregory was slowly waking up as well, as he felt something embrace him. When he opened his one eye meekly, he noticed that Ariel was hugging him tightly. He smirked, as he hugged her back, kissing her lips lightly.
Nai stopped Fricka's hand before it reached her mouth. "If you cover your mouth, then I won't be able to hear you." He said with a smile as he kissed her again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yeah you do)

[/QUOTE]
(((( I'm lost with Hayate, Thana and Akuren. Who's supposed to be replying? ))))

Roman said:
Nai stopped Fricka's hand before it reached her mouth. "If you cover your mouth, then I won't be able to hear you." He said with a smile as he kissed her again.
Fricka looked a bit embarrased at Nai, but smiled, when he kissed her. She kissed him back, as she started to use her tonque a bit more, laying her hands on Nai's waist.

Roman said:
"Alright. Hyouinmaru is gonna stay here and make sure she's okay." Alejandro said to her with a smile. "You can trust him. I promise, he's my familiar after all."
...€ May nodded and looked back at luner and sighed softly before looking over at Alejandro €...

"What exactly are we about to go do?.."

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit embarrased at Nai, but smiled, when he kissed her. She kissed him back, as she started to use her tonque a bit more, laying her hands on Nai's waist.
Nai smiled into the kiss, his hands on Fricka's waist. He deepened the kiss when he felt her using her tongue a little more and he soon did so himself as he tightened his hold on her.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded and looked back at luner and sighed softly before looking over at Alejandro €...
"What exactly are we about to go do?.."
Alejandro opened the door and chuckled, "I'm gonna show you around. I need you to see what this place is like if I'm gonna try and talk you into signing up."

Roman said:
Nai smiled into the kiss, his hands on Fricka's waist. He deepened the kiss when he felt her using her tongue a little more and he soon did so himself as he tightened his hold on her.
Fricka eeked quietly, as she gently pulled back from the kiss, and looked into Nai's eyes.

"I missed that..." She whispered, smiling lovely.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I think it's you)

[/QUOTE]
(((( That post is long gone then xD I'd need a repost ))))

Nonalaka said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla left down her fork and looked to him, gently tilting her head. "Does it taste okay?" She asked with a small smile on her face, curious and eager to know if her cooking was a success.
Kaname was silent, being that us mouth had been packed with food. With a heavy swallow and a shallow breath, a gentle grin overtook his lips. "Well....its the best thing I've eaten in awhile." Chuckling to himself, he lifted his fork once again, stuffing another forkfull between his lips and into the darkness of his mouth.

JJKab said:
Fricka eeked quietly, as she gently pulled back from the kiss, and looked into Nai's eyes.
"I missed that..." She whispered, smiling lovely.
"Yeah. So do I. With all the stress I was putting on myself, just seeing your beautiful face is enough to relieve me." Nai said as he gently brushed his thumb across her cheek. "I love you so much..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"Yeah. So do I. With all the stress I was putting on myself, just seeing your beautiful face is enough to relieve me." Nai said as he gently brushed his thumb across her cheek. "I love you so much..."
Fricka purred quietly, as she felt Nai's thumb slide across her cheek. She blushed lightly at his mention of her being beautifull.

"I'm... Really not that... beautifull" She said quietly, looking into Nai's eyes, smiling a bit shyly

JJKab said:
Fricka purred quietly, as she felt Nai's thumb slide across her cheek. She blushed lightly at his mention of her being beautifull.
"I'm... Really not that... beautifull" She said quietly, looking into Nai's eyes, smiling a bit shyly
"That's what you think. You have such a low self-esteem.. That'll be your downfall Fricka. you have to build yourself up." Nai said softly as he kissed her again. "Why don't you think you're beautiful?"

Roman said:
"That's what you think. You have such a low self-esteem.. That'll be your downfall Fricka. you have to build yourself up." Nai said softly as he kissed her again. "Why don't you think you're beautiful?"
"I just... know there are prettier girls out there... than me..." Fricka said, looking at Nai, as he kissed her.

"I'm certainly... not beautifull..." She added with a sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back