• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ariel blushed lightly after he moved, but continued to kiss him.
Gregory smiled, as he started using his tonque a bit.

Roman said:
Smiling into the kiss, Nai slowly raised Fricka's shirt a little, though he stopped and continued with the kissing.
Fricka giggled lightly, as she gently laid her hands under Nai's shirt, touching his bare skin

Roman said:
Ken used his own powers to dry himself off also, but he left his clothes in the form of the swim trunks. "Alright, Reika. I'll carry you back." He said before playfully scooping her up.
''Alright.''

...⊹She said before wrapping her arms around his neck to hold him. She smiled before she pecked his lips⊹...

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled lightly, as she gently laid her hands under Nai's shirt, touching his bare skin
Nai smiled and slid his hands down Fricka's body, slowly letting them go lower to her waist, which was covered by her clothes. He playfully kissed her as he slid his hands under pants, pulling them down with one hand.

JJKab said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blushed a bit more as she did the same, following his movements, her hands placed on his chest.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright.''
...⊹She said before wrapping her arms around his neck to hold him. She smiled before she pecked his lips⊹...
Ken smiled when Reika pecked him on the lips. He remembered how the bugs were hitting them earlier so he made a friend around them, then he slowly floated to the air before launching into the sky and going in the direction of the mansion.

Roman said:
Ken smiled when Reika pecked him on the lips. He remembered how the bugs were hitting them earlier so he made a friend around them, then he slowly floated to the air before launching into the sky and going in the direction of the mansion.
''Hmmmm...Oh, did you ask for my moms' consent?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmmm...Oh, did you ask for my moms' consent?''
"Yeah. Both of them." Ken said, as he looked at her with a smile. "Why? Something bad would have happen if I didn't wouldn't it?"

Roman said:
"Yeah. Both of them." Ken said, as he looked at her with a smile. "Why? Something bad would have happen if I didn't wouldn't it?"
''Well I'm sure Yuki would be okay even without your consent...Shira though, she wouldn't take it lightly at all. Since after what she's been through and Mitsu. They were both cheated on. That's why Shira is with Yuki. Well, there is someone who loves Shira truly but..I'm just a little cloudy on what was with Shira. Mitsu, yeah she was cheated on.''

...⊹She said as she thought about it⊹...

''So yeah...that's why I asked.''

Roman said:
"Then I wonder what it was that made you seem worried beforehand." Logan said as he laid next to her. "Well... This isn't bad. I'm comfortable..."
Scarlet stared at him before looking up at the ceiling, "I don't usually sleep next to anyone so it's new to me" she said.

Roman said:
Alejandro opened the door and chuckled, "I'm gonna show you around. I need you to see what this place is like if I'm gonna try and talk you into signing up."
...€ May nodded slowly and walked out of the room and Waited for Alejandro, her hand on her shoulder, she used her power to change clothes again but she was still barefoot €...

"alright let's go.."

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blushed a bit more as she did the same, following his movements, her hands placed on his chest.
Gregory slowly let go of Ariel's lips, as he looked her into her eyes

"You're a pretty good kisser..." He whispered, smiling.

Roman said:
Nai smiled and slid his hands down Fricka's body, slowly letting them go lower to her waist, which was covered by her clothes. He playfully kissed her as he slid his hands under pants, pulling them down with one hand.

Fricka began to blush, as she slowly started moving her hands up, lifting Nai's shirt.

Nonalaka said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla looked at him as he lowered the cup, listening to him talk, she blinked a few times, lowering her fork as she eyed him curiously " Yeah, sure, what do you want to ask?"
Kaname took a moment to recollect his thoughts, hoping his question wouldn't offend or worry her in any way. He didn't have very good communication skills, though he had been wondering for quite a while. Scratching at the back of his neck, Kaname rolled his shoulders back and returned his gaze to Camilla. "Why are you with me...?"

JJKab said:
Gregory slowly let go of Ariel's lips, as he looked her into her eyes
"You're a pretty good kisser..." He whispered, smiling.

Fricka began to blush, as she slowly started moving her hands up, lifting Nai's shirt.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked at him, her cheeks still a little pink "You're pretty good at it too" she said softly before giggling.

Layla had wandered off in search for Kalin. The burnt footprints left behind gave her a sense of direction, but it lacked in detail. For she knew not what she could walk into. Even so, she thought it to have worth since Kalin had already helped her out as much as he did. Still, she had just reunited with her son, and already had to leave him once again. With so much confusion, Layla wasn't sure of how much she would be able to handle.

Brushing her hair behind her ear, her gaze slowly began to open and reveal itself. Upon opening her gaze as she walked, her lazy irises caught sight of a figure among the ground, causing her to drop her hand. Immediately, all her thoughts came to an abrupt halt. It was Kalin.

15ec937467d74b1288570b614cd79ac01f171f01_hq.gif

She wasn't sure if he was dead, or alive. But by the looks of it, he had been through quite the event. Gently kneeling down beside him, she eyed the surrounding bodies that lay spread out a few feet from Kalin. "Soldiers?" Layla's voice came out in a gentle whisper as she questioned the evidence before her. Deciding against an investigation, she gently began to poke Kalin's chest, lowering her head to his ear. "Wake up, Kalin"

@Kalin Scarlet

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked at him, her cheeks still a little pink "You're pretty good at it too" she said softly before giggling.
"Shall we do it some more?" Gregory asked, smiling slyly, as he kissed her neck gently, moving his hands where her bra's connectings were.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname took a moment to recollect his thoughts, hoping his question wouldn't offend or worry her in any way. He didn't have very good communication skills, though he had been wondering for quite a while. Scratching at the back of his neck, Kaname rolled his shoulders back and returned his gaze to Camilla. "Why are you with me...?"

[/QUOTE]

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla stared at him, her brows furrowed slightly in confusion as she left down her fork on the table. ".....What kind of question is that?" She said frowning at him "Why wouldn't I be? I love spending time with you and I love you" she said sounding a bit upset by his question "...I missed you a lot when you were away..." She said quietly.

JJKab said:
"Shall we do it some more?" Gregory asked, smiling slyly, as he kissed her neck gently, moving his hands where her bra's connectings were.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blushed as he kissed her neck and moved his hands before slowly nodding "Yeah, I'd like that" she said giggling softly.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel blushed as he kissed her neck and moved his hands before slowly nodding "Yeah, I'd like that" she said giggling softly.
Gregory smiled, as he gently kissed Ariel on her lips, getting more passionate about it. His hands stayed where they were.

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled, as he gently kissed Ariel on her lips, getting more passionate about it. His hands stayed where they were.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled into the kiss a little as she kissed him back a bit more passionate than before as she placed a hand on his cheek.

Roman said:
"Don't worry. When we last saw him, he looked like he was done with the mission." Hayate said with a smile. "He might just be out doing something before he actually makes it back... Probably getting something for someone or something." He said, nodding.
@Slaxt
Daniel reaving]"Oh. Well when you see him tell him to get his butt home so he can see the new addition to our family." She said in a demanding yet asking politely way as she looked to hayate and smiled as she cradled Akuren lovingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]
(Tfw you don't know what to do... RIP)

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled into the kiss a little as she kissed him back a bit more passionate than before as she placed a hand on his cheek.
Gregory really slowly moved his hands upwards, but in doing so, he accidentally unhooked Ariel's bra. He stopped kissing, as he blushed a bit.

"Welp.... Uhm... D-Do you wanna stop for a second? Or keep going?" He asked, smiling apologizinly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well I'm sure Yuki would be okay even without your consent...Shira though, she wouldn't take it lightly at all. Since after what she's been through and Mitsu. They were both cheated on. That's why Shira is with Yuki. Well, there is someone who loves Shira truly but..I'm just a little cloudy on what was with Shira. Mitsu, yeah she was cheated on.''
...⊹She said as she thought about it⊹...

''So yeah...that's why I asked.''
Ken sighed lightly and looked back at what was ahead. "So that's why they were or well Ms. Shira was so cautious of me. I'd never break your heart. You're one of the most precious things that's ever happend in my life since I discovered these crazy powers."

JJKab said:
Gregory really slowly moved his hands upwards, but in doing so, he accidentally unhooked Ariel's bra. He stopped kissing, as he blushed a bit.
"Welp.... Uhm... D-Do you wanna stop for a second? Or keep going?" He asked, smiling apologizinly

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel froze when she felt it unhook her eyes shooting open for a moment "U-Uhm" she thought for a moment "N-No its okay" she answered quietly.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel froze when she felt it unhook her eyes shooting open for a moment "U-Uhm" she thought for a moment "N-No its okay" she answered quietly.
Gregory smiled a bit shyly, as he nodded, slowly letting go of her back. He slowly sat up on her, looking at her bra

".... Heh.." He chuckled, as he smiled at Ariel

Roman said:
Ken sighed lightly and looked back at what was ahead. "So that's why they were or well Ms. Shira was so cautious of me. I'd never break your heart. You're one of the most precious things that's ever happend in my life since I discovered these crazy powers."
''I know you won't.''

...⊹Reika said as she smiled at Ken⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back