• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I'm happy you can trust me." Ken said with a smile. "We're almost home by the way babe."
''Okay~ Today was really fun Ken. Thank you~''

...⊹Reika said before resting her head on Ken's chest⊹...

JJKab said:
(Sure. I am all for it... Shall you unfade then? ;) )
(((( Yeah. I'll start lol ))))

After everything was said and done, Nai laid there in the bed next to Fricka. He was breathing a little heavier than he usually does, but he was genuinely tired for probably the first time.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay~ Today was really fun Ken. Thank you~''
...⊹Reika said before resting her head on Ken's chest⊹...
"I just want you to be happy." Ken said as he flew towards the house. "But, you're welcome. I'm also happy that you were having fun too... I was having fun myself."

Fricka was lying next to Nai, seemingly unconcious, breathing heavily. Her nude body was now covered by sheets, to just above her breasts. She was really tired, not responding to anything.

Roman said:
(((( Yeah. I'll start lol ))))
After everything was said and done, Nai laid there in the bed next to Fricka. He was breathing a little heavier than he usually does, but he was genuinely tired for probably the first time.

JJKab said:
Gregory slowly wrapped his arms around Ariel's waist, as he kissed her neck gently, slowly moving the hands up to her disconnected bra. He began to really slowly pull it off of her.
(Fade?)
((Yup. Could you start the unfade though? I'm kinda multitasking, sorry :'I))

JJKab said:
Fricka was lying next to Nai, seemingly unconcious, breathing heavily. Her nude body was now covered by sheets, to just above her breasts. She was really tired, not responding to anything.
A few moments later Nai let out a yawn. He tried moving, but he found himself attached to Fricka. It felt nice to lay there and hold her, but he still wanted to get up so he slowly moved so he didn't wake her, though if he did he wouldn't mind.

Nonalaka said:
((Yup. Could you start the unfade though? I'm kinda multitasking, sorry :'I))
(Sure. I'll unfade in a bit, but this'll be my last post)

After an hour, Gregory and Ariel were lying next to each other, with Gregory breathing a bit heavily. He had Ariel's bra near him, but her panties stayed on her. He didn't go that far.

Fricka didn't respond, genuinely blacked out. She let out a moan, as her hand that was laying on Nai's chest fell onto the pillow.

Roman said:
A few moments later Nai let out a yawn. He tried moving, but he found himself attached to Fricka. It felt nice to lay there and hold her, but he still wanted to get up so he slowly moved so he didn't wake her, though if he did he wouldn't mind.

Roman said:
"I just want you to be happy." Ken said as he flew towards the house. "But, you're welcome. I'm also happy that you were having fun too... I was having fun myself."
''Good. I wonder when our wedding should be..''

...⊹Reika said as she just giggled a bit of the thought of being married⊹...

JJKab said:
Fricka didn't respond, genuinely blacked out. She let out a moan, as her hand that was laying on Nai's chest fell onto the pillow.
Nai chuckled lightly and looked at the floor. He seen all of their clothes spread everyone and didn't think to grab any of his since he was comfortable as he was already. He just went into the kitchen to make himself something to eat.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Good. I wonder when our wedding should be..''
...⊹Reika said as she just giggled a bit of the thought of being married⊹...
Ken thought about Reika's words. When should they get married? He would love to get married, but planning the wedding... "That I don't know babe... We'll have to think about this soon."

Roman said:
Alejandro smiled at her too. "Alright. The courtyard is where we spend our breaks and est lunches. Stuff like that. Might not be a lot of people out here though." He said before they entered that area. "This is the courtyard."
...€ May nodded and looked around €...

"I think I've been here before.."

Roman said:
Ken thought about Reika's words. When should they get married? He would love to get married, but planning the wedding... "That I don't know babe... We'll have to think about this soon."
''Yeah...Maybe my moms could help.''

...⊹She said as she looked up at Ken⊹...

(keep doing Ken and Reika or go to someone else?
xD )

Roman said:
Logan smiled and looked up at the ceiling, "When you blush, you look really cute... I don't know why, but you just do." He said with a smile.
Scarlet's face reddened even more as she peeked at him, "J-Just go to sleep w-would you?" she said, her face completely red by now.

JJKab said:
(Sure. I'll unfade in a bit, but this'll be my last post)
After an hour, Gregory and Ariel were lying next to each other, with Gregory breathing a bit heavily. He had Ariel's bra near him, but her panties stayed on her. He didn't go that far.
Ariel was breathing a bit heavier as well as she looked to him slowly. She smiled gently "W-Well that was n-nice" she said softly after a while, a light blush on her face.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded and looked around €...
"I think I've been here before.."
"You have? I wouldn't be surprised. We all end up here at one point I guess." Alejandro said, smiling at May. "Should we head to the gym?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...Maybe my moms could help.''
...⊹She said as she looked up at Ken⊹...

(keep doing Ken and Reika or go to someone else?
xD )
Ken nodded in agreement, "Yeah. Maybe we can ask them when we get back. We should start with Yuki first though. I never see Shira..."

(((( To who? ))))

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet's face reddened even more as she peeked at him, "J-Just go to sleep w-would you?" she said, her face completely red by now.
"I'm having a hard time doing that. Thanks to you that is. I never really laid beside someone I have romantic feelings for..." Logan admitted.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Uhhhhhhhhh xD )

[/QUOTE]
il make a new one then..))

...⊹Ayame just drank the juice happily while sitting on a sleeping Kikuri's lap⊹...

Roman said:
"You have? I wouldn't be surprised. We all end up here at one point I guess." Alejandro said, smiling at May. "Should we head to the gym?"
Ken nodded in agreement, "Yeah. Maybe we can ask them when we get back. We should start with Yuki first though. I never see Shira..."

(((( To who? ))))

"I'm having a hard time doing that. Thanks to you that is. I never really laid beside someone I have romantic feelings for..." Logan admitted.
''Yeah...alright let's go~''

(i wanna use Aselia now
xD and i feel like leaving Ken and Reika there)

Roman said:

(((( To who? ))))

...€ May tilted her head €...

"The gym? Sure"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...alright let's go~''
(i wanna use Aselia now
xD and i feel like leaving Ken and Reika there)
(((( Akane and Aselia aren't officially back together so I can't send her. She said needs time to think xD ))))

Roman said:

(((( To who? ))))

Scarlet glanced to the side, "This is my first time sleeping next to anyone...I'm usually sleeping by myself while Levi is out doing whatever she does." She said, glancing at him, "And it is a bit hard since I have feelings for you as well, my heart won't stop pounding..."

Mayyflower said:
...€ May tilted her head €...
"The gym? Sure"
Alejandro nodded as he led May into the school building, "It's just where we have our P.E. classes and stuff." He said with a smile. "If it smells like a giant sock, I'm sorry." He joked.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet glanced to the side, "This is my first time sleeping next to anyone...I'm usually sleeping by myself while Levi is out doing whatever she does." She said, glancing at him, "And it is a bit hard since I have feelings for you as well, my heart won't stop pounding..."
"I sleep alone all the time, but I've slept around others before." Logan said, looking at Scarlet. "Every time I try to go to sleep, I can sense you there and for some reason it's stopping me from sleeping... I'm not uncomfortable or anything, but I just can't sleep."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back