• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet's face slightly pinkened, "O-Okay, N-Night" she said, closing her eye's.
Logan looked at his arms and gently tightened his grip on Scarlet. He then kissed her on the cheek, and chuckled, "I honestly don't know why I did that, but good night." He said with a smile. Logan, deep down inside, wanted to actually kiss her and not just her cheek, but it was good enough.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded and when she walked into the gym she made a weird face €...
"Ehh"
Alejandro looked and May and chuckled, "What's up? Something wrong?" He asked before taking a light sniff of the air. "Someone needs to shower..."

Roman said:
Logan looked at his arms and gently tightened his grip on Scarlet. He then kissed her on the cheek, and chuckled, "I honestly don't know why I did that, but good night." He said with a smile. Logan, deep down inside, wanted to actually kiss her and not just her cheek, but it was good enough.
Scarlet's face slightly reddened before she dozed off, all the food they ate made her tired, considering it completely filled her up.

(time skip to morning?)

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet's face slightly reddened before she dozed off, all the food they ate made her tired, considering it completely filled her up.
(time skip to morning?)
(((( Yeah. Can you start? I'm replying to Hime ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
oh and Uniqlo is like a japan based clothing store xD )

...?Kristako looked up and saw Aaron. She soon smiled and all the humans around started murmuring. Though Kristako didn't seem to mind?...

''Ah...yes, I'm looking for crop tops mainly. I would buy something other than that but...crop tops are my favorite type of clothing. And I'm going to school soon so I wanna look good as possible. Since y'know, you'll never know if you'll become popular.''
Aaron smiled and looked around before looking at Kristako. He closed his eyes and thought to himself for a moment.

maxresdefault.jpg

"So you want to look cool for school. Well we're both young, so I know how you feel. I graduated not too long ago, that being said I know what you should do, but it depends. Colors play an important role in clothing. You said you wanted a crop top, but tell me... What color were you trying to get."

(((( Cool, by the way, this is work mode Aaron. He's not formal like this xD He really is an Incubus ))))

Roman said:
Aaron smiled and looked around before looking at Kristako. He closed his eyes and thought to himself for a moment.
maxresdefault.jpg

"So you want to look cool for school. Well we're both young, so I know how you feel. I graduated not too long ago, that being said I know what you should do, but it depends. Colors play an important role in clothing. You said you wanted a crop top, but tell me... What color were you trying to get."

(((( Cool, by the way, this is work mode Aaron. He's not formal like this xD He really is an Incubus ))))
''Something that would say......Like I carry a gun everywhere I go kind of color..''

...?She said as she thought about it?...

(hmmm...i guess maybe later il have to seduce someone
xD )

Roman said:
(((( Yeah. Can you start? I'm replying to Hime ))))
(sure)

Scarlet tiredly opened her eye's, reaching her hand up and rubbing them tiredly. Sighing lightly she stared in front of herself at nothing for a while, blinking as she began to realize she was staring at someone else. She had just remembered she had let Logan stay over for the night, "Oh yeah.." she said quietly and tried to get up.

Roman said:
Alejandro looked and May and chuckled, "What's up? Something wrong?" He asked before taking a light sniff of the air. "Someone needs to shower..."
...€ May nodded and chuckled a little €...

"Yea just alittle"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Something that would say......Like I carry a gun everywhere I go kind of color..''
...⊹She said as she thought about it⊹...

(hmmm...i guess maybe later il have to seduce someone xD )
Aaron rubbed his chin and looked at Kristako, examining her. He was thinking maybe some military colors. Green, black... That stuff.

"Camo... Or plaid like you have on now."

Aaron started grabbing some clothes that'd be great for what she was looking for. Once he did, he chuckled.

"These colors should suffice."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Aaron rubbed his chin and looked at Kristako, examining her. He was thinking maybe some military colors. Green, black... That stuff.
"Camo... Or plaid like you have on now."

Aaron started grabbing some clothes that'd be great for what she was looking for. Once he did, he chuckled.

"This colors should suffice."
...⊹Kristako looked at the colors but shook her head⊹...

''How about...black zip-up crop tops? Oh! And those with a collar on them. Like the top I'm wearing right now? I don't really mind what color, just plain and...yeah.''

NeoClassical said:
"Yikes." Ansom sighed and then poked her nose. "You just got to give them a smile." He said as he began to tickle Mitsu.
"HAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO!" She yelped as she tried to get away before mika yelled. "Leave mama alone!" She yelled as she jumped onto ansom and started to try as tickle him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"HAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO!" She yelped as she tried to get away before mika yelled. "Leave mama alone!" She yelled as she jumped onto ansom and started to try as tickle him

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed. "Hey you can't have back up!" He grabbed Mika and threw her on the other couch gently. He then walked over to her and begin to tickle her side and stomach.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom laughed. "Hey you can't have back up!" He grabbed Mika and threw her on the other couch gently. He then walked over to her and begin to tickle her side and stomach.
Mika yelped and laughed loudly in the cutest way as she squirmed around to try and push his hands away

Daniel reaving]Mika yelped and laughed loudly in the cutest way as she squirmed around to try and push his hands away [/QUOTE] Ansom chuckled and got off of Mika. "Wow. I'm already out of breath. I need to work out more." He stretched. "I miss you Mitsu...." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako looked at the colors but shook her head⊹...

''How about...black zip-up crop tops? Oh! And those with a collar on them. Like the top I'm wearing right now? I don't really mind what color, just plain and...yeah.''
Aaron smiled and put the crop tops back. He looked at her crop top and nodded. He could get those for her, no problem.

"Yeah. We have those in a lot of colors. Are you sure you want to buy them all? Not many people buy those... That means there are a ton of them."

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded and chuckled a little €...
"Yea just alittle"
"Well... I'll bring you back when the class is over. For now let's just head to the cafeteria. We're gonna have to cross building though. This place is huge." Alejandro said as he closed the door.

Roman said:
Aaron smiled and put the crop tops back. He looked at her crop top and nodded. He could get those for her, no problem.
"Yeah. We have those in a lot of colors. Are you sure you want to buy them all? Not many people buy those... That means there are a ton of them."

"Well... I'll bring you back when the class is over. For now let's just head to the cafeteria. We're gonna have to cross building though. This place is huge." Alejandro said as he closed the door.
''I'm just buying 5 of those...''

...⊹She said as she smiled at her⊹...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Haruo looked up from his food and turned to his mother, swallowing the food in the process. He listened to her talk, shortly before he smiled lightly and nodded, replying when she was done talking≭...

Okay~ I'll see you back at the estate, mom, you too dad~

...♅Akira nodded at Haruo and pulled out his wallet, taking out a small stack of money, enough to pay for his and Asuka's food, along with Haruo and Satoshi's. He winked and spoke♅...

The meal's on us~ We can't let you kids pay for your food now, can we?.

...♅Akira then turned to Asuka and spoke, his amber irises focusing on Asuka's as he finished his food♅...

So, who to next? I was thinking we check up on Kioko-chan, then Hikari-chan~

[/QUOTE]

...❦Asuka nodded at her son before she finished off her food as Akira spoke towards Haruo and paid for their food, as well as Haruo and his friend. When he suggested on who to visit next, she thought about it for a moment. She didn't mind visiting Kioko first, though wasn't she with a friend? That's what she had heard earlier, unless she was mistaken. Maybe Kioko wasn't with anyone, she didn't really know. Not that it matter if she was or not, since Asuka still wanted to see her anyways. Thinking for a few seconds longer, she decided to go with Akira's suggestion and visit Kioko first and than Hikari❦...

"I'm fine with visiting Kioko-chan first."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'm just buying 5 of those...''
...⊹She said as she smiled at her⊹...
Aaron motioned for Kristako to follow him. The crop top she was looking for was in front of the store, so if that's what she was looking for the whole time, she walked past them.

"They're up front."

Roman said:
Aaron motioned for Kristako to follow him. The crop top she was looking for was in front of the store, so if that's what she was looking for the whole time, she walked past them.
"They're up front."
''O-oh...I past it..''

...⊹She said as she giggled a bit rubbing the back of her head as she followed⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''O-oh...I past it..''
...⊹She said as she giggled a bit rubbing the back of her head as she followed⊹...
Aaron chuckled and looked at Kristako with a smile. She was kind of cute in his opinion, but it wasn't time for that. He was working.

"Here they are. They're gonna be about $30 each... I can ring you up if you want."

Roman said:
Aaron chuckled and looked at Kristako with a smile. She was kind of cute in his opinion, but it wasn't time for that. He was working.
"Here they are. They're gonna be about $30 each... I can ring you up if you want."
''Th-Thirty?! That's so expensive...''

...⊹She said wide eyed but smiling⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Th-Thirty?! That's so expensive...''
...⊹She said wide eyed but smiling⊹...
"That's only.... about $150...."

Aaron walked towards the cash register, seeing that he was the only one in the store at the moment.

"Credit? Debit? Paper?"

Roman said:
"That's only.... about $150...."
Aaron walked towards the cash register, seeing that he was the only one in the store at the moment.

"Credit? Debit? Paper?"
''Guess I'll use credit..not a lot of employees around huh?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back